Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremy and Auj Poj

• Start Topic

(edited)
3 hours ago, Literata said:

I'm on board with any and all of these.  My other hypothesis:

In a nod to the Krazy Kristian Kult views (and please understand I'm not calling all Christians "cultists" here, but I don't care for extreme, discriminatory manifestations of religious beliefs), I wonder if they've been offered another show on another network -- one in which they can be "out" in their views to a greater degree, and tie in all their "Always More" and "Beating Fifty Percent" dreck. 

2 hours ago, Rap541 said:

I did wonder this as well but.... honestly, I don't know where they would be offered another show. The reality of reality tv is that drama sells, not prim and proper "Our marriage is perfect and we never do anything but smile" stuff. I also think being more "out" with their views will ultimately hurt their popularity more than they thnk.

I could see them being offered a show on one of the religious networks.  I doubt TLC would allow them being on 2 networks.  The Bates' (Duggar adjacent) got their own show on a religious network, and you don't see them on TLC anymore.  Their kids are at the Duggar weddings, but they're either barely shown, or not at all.

Edited by funky-rat
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

They seem to live frugal though.  Maybe, they keep their cost down.

I think if they were frugal they would not have bought a $465,000 money pit for their first home. They would have done the frugal thing and purchased a much smaller home like Zac and Tori did. 

• Love 8
33 minutes ago, zenme said:

Yes, I was gonna type that if Auj read that she didn't "look expensive," that would be of the highest of insults to her. 

Sorry if I hurt Auj's feelings....but, they look frugal to me, based on what I've seen.  They don't even have window treatments in their kitchen/living room.  I'm not into their products, but, them selling or marketing expensive products, doesn't reflect their spending, imo. I haven't seen anything in their house that looked high end.  As far as the house goes, I'm not from that area, but, from what I've read, real estate is more expensive there.  Don't know if they got a good deal or not, but, the house doesn't look like a luxury place to me. But, whatever frills they have had may have to be curtailed.  Whatever the show paid, likely was a nice bonus.  I wish them well. 

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, ThinkerBell said:

Maybe Jeremy and Audrey, and Derick and Jill are teaming up to do a new spin-off - 'Sanctimonious TLC Outcasts Who Jumped Before They Were Fired'.

Oh HEAYLLLL NO!  If forced, I'd rather watch Jerk and Oddj than the Dullards.

• Love 3

Being a reality star isn't my idea of success. our grapes much? What a whiny baby. They got fired - no doubt in my mind now. And if he is so uppity about being a reality star he can return all of the money. How's that for authentic living?

• Love 16

Yeah, the little bitch boy was HAPPY to be a reality show star from 18 to 28... no one was forcing you, Jer Bear... 

But I shall look forward to Jer showing us his shining ministry of hope....

• Love 8

Jeremy and Audrey are not frugal....over the years they have been on numerous tropical vacations at very expensive resorts more than once a year..they travel to different parts of the country staying at costly B&B's and "hipster" treehouses" to breed.  It's obvious they have a professional photographer who follows them around continuesly snapping photos for Instagram!  Audrey's daily hair routine is very high maintenance!  Frugal..no way!

• Love 12

The IG video convinces me even more that they were asked to leave. 

Amy's reaction is further reinforcement. If my employer fired my child, I'd feel compelled to react in such a way that showed support for his future endeavors and reinforced his contributions to the company, while also offering a hearty "Chin up. No worries! After all, none of us will be here forever."

One aspect of that scenario confuses me, however. The Jer/Aud/Matt/Amy thing was a source of drama, and drama = ratings.

My conspiracy brain is in overdrive. Any chance of a #metoo involving Jeremy?

• Love 4
3 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

I think if they were frugal they would not have bought a $465,000 money pit for their first home. They would have done the frugal thing and purchased a much smaller home like Zac and Tori did. 

Your comment got me thinking... Maybe Z&T just bought their new bigger house because they signed a big contract for LPBW or a spin-off (as someone mentioned).  It would make sense that J&A are pissed that Z&T are getting the show & money.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

I wonder if jer has finally realized Amy is not just going to hand over her house and Matt isn't going to offer him the farm on a silver platter, so he is flouncing off the show in a self important attempt to stick it to them ...

Like anyone cares if him and his nasty wife are on the show at all ...

Could be, or this is Jerz way of throwing a tantrum - if we don't get the farm now, we will leave the show type of thing. In their delusional heads, I think they think they are more popular than they are.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, luvbadtv said:

Your comment got me thinking... Maybe Z&T just bought their new bigger house because they signed a big contract for LPBW or a spin-off (as someone mentioned).  It would make sense that J&A are pissed that Z&T are getting the show & money.

They did? How do we know this? 

The teat of TLC money was yanked unceremoniously out of their mouths.

They foolishly believe they have  sustainable income from followers who will shower money on them...those people will find other TLC stars to adulate.

I look forward to Auj come crawling back to show on her hands and knees....

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, SayMyName said:

"The Lord has been calling me out."

To "call someone out" means. to scold or criticize someone strongly.

My only question is what took the Lord so long?

I was scrolling too quickly past the post with Jerk’s “decision”.  I originally read it as “the Lord has been calling me home”. For a split second, I thought maybe he contracted something fatal from Odd....Mortal Man-Mastitis, or a deadly strain of Millennial Mono, or Lethal Lack of Sleep. 

• Love 6

Does anyone read the blog "Today's Letters?" It's a married couple who write quick love notes to each other and post blogs about how they work on their marriage and keep it fresh (ie: they "interview" each other on evening walks, stuff like that). When I was a high school student, I freaking loved that blog. To me, Jeremy and Audrey are trying to be the couple from that blog.

10 hours ago, SayMyName said:

You win the internet for today.

10 hours ago, BusyOctober said:

I was scrolling too quickly past the post with Jerk’s “decision”.  I originally read it as “the Lord has been calling me home”. For a split second, I thought maybe he contracted something fatal from Odd....Mortal Man-Mastitis, or a deadly strain of Millennial Mono, or Lethal Lack of Sleep. 

It was a tough call, but you came in second.  ; )

• Love 1
15 hours ago, Literata said:

She's just going to end up like Kate Gosselin, or some of the Duggarlings - begging for money/items on their blogs.  The problem is that Oddj isn't as likeable as Kate Gosselin (and I hate Kate Gosselin) and the hardcore Christians are going to find Oddj a little off-putting (again, saying a lot).  So methinks they are boned.

• Love 4
21 hours ago, ThinkerBell said:

Maybe Jeremy and Audrey, and Derick and Jill are teaming up to do a new spin-off - 'Sanctimonious TLC Outcasts Who Jumped Before They Were Fired'.

I would not watch that, but I would judge the hell out of it!

• Love 3
22 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Sorry if I hurt Auj's feelings....but, they look frugal to me, based on what I've seen.  They don't even have window treatments in their kitchen/living room.  I'm not into their products, but, them selling or marketing expensive products, doesn't reflect their spending, imo. I haven't seen anything in their house that looked high end.  As far as the house goes, I'm not from that area, but, from what I've read, real estate is more expensive there.  Don't know if they got a good deal or not, but, the house doesn't look like a luxury place to me. But, whatever frills they have had may have to be curtailed.  Whatever the show paid, likely was a nice bonus.  I wish them well. 

Frugal? The girl’s a walking, talking Free People ad. And remember when they went to Schoolhouse Electric to find lighting for their home? All of these things are quite pricey. I can throw someone a bone for buying quality items for a home they plan to be in long-term. But, I bet they’ll move on to the next house fast. Especially now that Z&T have some new digs. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Shmoopaloop said:

I seemed to have missed the Instastory. ? Boo. 

You can still access it, I think.  Those circles under the profile name are InstaStories. 

58 minutes ago, Shmoopaloop said:

Frugal? The girl’s a walking, talking Free People ad. And remember when they went to Schoolhouse Electric to find lighting for their home? All of these things are quite pricey. I can throw someone a bone for buying quality items for a home they plan to be in long-term. But, I bet they’ll move on to the next house fast. Especially now that Z&T have some new digs. 

Yeah, I've never noticed anything frugal about Auj.  I don't even think I've ever seen her wear the same outfit twice.  All those matching/coordinating mother-daughter boutique clothes, vacations, photographer, etc. all add up.

• Love 5
54 minutes ago, Claire1745 said:

E517EB09-CE44-49F7-B2B2-2E2F0FA275CC.jpeg

I think she should explain herself. All that she do is telling people no it's not true but no explication! She is so arrogant in her respond. Exemple : that I don't work LOL NO in capital letters... 

Ok Auj, explain to us what is your work. You can tell us that you make enough money for your family with your blog but it's a lot of work. Why be so arrogant! 

Formula is a sin.... I don't remember her tell us that but her actions show that she think that. In her last question on IG she said she use donor milk, a friend's milk and a formula from Germany purly organic one of the best in the world! Please Audrey all your baby want is to stop behing hungry! I'm sure Audrey herself don't always eat organic food and she said when they was in their remodel they ate a lot of fast food. Oh my gosh, guess what...it will go into her precious milk ?. 

I think LPBW will be a better show without her. It's sad because I like to see the relationship between Jer and Zach but now all the show is stage so...

• Love 3
11 hours ago, Cathelitou said:

I think she should explain herself. All that she do is telling people no it's not true but no explication! She is so arrogant in her respond. Exemple : that I don't work LOL NO in capital letters... 

Ok Auj, explain to us what is your work. You can tell us that you make enough money for your family with your blog but it's a lot of work. Why be so arrogant! 

Formula is a sin.... I don't remember her tell us that but her actions show that she think that. In her last question on IG she said she use donor milk, a friend's milk and a formula from Germany purly organic one of the best in the world! Please Audrey all your baby want is to stop behing hungry! I'm sure Audrey herself don't always eat organic food and she said when they was in their remodel they ate a lot of fast food. Oh my gosh, guess what...it will go into her precious milk ?. 

I think LPBW will be a better show without her. It's sad because I like to see the relationship between Jer and Zach but now all the show is stage so...

She did say formula was a sin.

https://people.com/babies/audrey-roloff-formula-feeding-sin-backlash-breastfeeding/

9 hours ago, Shmoopaloop said:

THE gay people? Oh my. 

Yup.  Horrible.

• Love 6
On ‎7‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 11:26 PM, SayMyName said:

In my neck of the woods, to call someone out means calling someone out to fight, like outside of a bar.  I'm picturing a drunk Jesus outside the Double Deuce ripping his shirt off, breaking a beer bottle, and yelling at Jer to come out and fight like a man and not be such a chicken shit!  It really cracks me up.  

• Love 9

I think Jeremy meant, in a pretentious, 'aren't I so damn noble' way that he was feeling as though he *was* being scolded by God for being a reality show star and therefore he had to accept God's passion for him and do as the Lord was asking instead of continuing along the path he had chosen for himself. 

Since I am pretty certain Jer and Auj didn't actually chose to walk away, I find it hilarious that now after fourteen years and his entire adult life, now Jeremy is finally doing what the Lord wants.

I think it's pretty noticeable by the way, that Matt Roloff has offered no comment and no good wishes to his son who has walked away, theoretically by his own choice, from the family tv show. 

• Love 7
3 hours ago, Claire1745 said:

Jeremy and Audrey: “You think are grammar is bad now. Hold my bottle of wine. No, seriously it’s empty. Gotta get a new one to proof read our book!”

That is not even a book!

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Rap541 said:

Since I am pretty certain Jer and Auj didn't actually chose to walk away

I'm sure someone at RadarOnline has been working tirelessly to get this scoop. Fingers crossed.

You're right; Matt's silence speaks volumes. Audrey and Jeremy appear to have been in Arizona with him and Caryn at the end of June. Surely, if J and A truly were planning on walking away, Matt would have made every effort to talk them out of it at that time.

• Love 3
24 minutes ago, Literata said:

I'm sure someone at RadarOnline has been working tirelessly to get this scoop. Fingers crossed.

You're right; Matt's silence speaks volumes. Audrey and Jeremy appear to have been in Arizona with him and Caryn at the end of June. Surely, if J and A truly were planning on walking away, Matt would have made every effort to talk them out of it at that time.

Exactly, because if my kid with his own family didn't have a real flow of income, I'd talk him into staying with the show to collect a great paycheck. 

• Love 1