Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremy and Auj Poj

• Start Topic

23 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Her grandfather looks like former President Jimmy Carter. 

It's Jeremy's grandpa. Amy's dad.

I'm still stunned that Jeremy and Audrey agreed to spend time with Amy's family, given that they find Amy such a poor example as a "godly" woman and a mother. I'm glad, for Amy's sake. And I hope they treated her better than they normally do.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Jaded said:

Every time I see that #weekendidos tag at first glance I think it's #weekenddildos.

I totally understand weekend dildos. But WTF is weekend idos? These two ARE truly everday dildos!

• Love 5
12 minutes ago, Literata said:

I'm still stunned that Jeremy and Audrey agreed to spend time with Amy's family, given that they find Amy such a poor example as a "godly" woman and a mother. I'm glad, for Amy's sake. And I hope they treated her better than they normally do.

Did they spend time with Amy to get the free trip out of it? Are they opportunists? 

• Love 2

I can see Matt and Amy being blind to Jeremy being a big lazy ass, but both sets of grandparents....aren't they embarrassed that their grandson has no job, no real education and is living off of social media as a means of supporting his family?  Jeremy better hope that his name lasts because he does not have the brains or the Practical experience to get himself a job as a stock boy at Lowe's.  

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Caracoa1 said:

I can see Matt and Amy being blind to Jeremy being a big lazy ass, but both sets of grandparents....aren't they embarrassed that their grandson has no job, no real education and is living off of social media as a means of supporting his family?  Jeremy better hope that his name lasts because he does not have the brains or the Practical experience to get himself a job as a stock boy at Lowe's.  

Just to add: He also lacks a work ethic and might have to cut his hair. 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, gonecrackers said:

Calling him "Farmer" is an insult to real farmers.

YES! It annoys the shit out of me. I’m always tempted to ask her what he farms exactly...Christian hypocrisy? He’s pretty good at cultivating that. 

• Love 14
13 hours ago, readheaded said:

Poor Ember always looks like she's a prop for whatever agenda her parents are schilling.

These two hacks try so hard to convince everyone that their 'struggle is real'. They are ungrateful, loafing 'sojourners' living a charmed life of self-indulgence.

• Love 11
29 minutes ago, ThinkerBell said:

These two hacks try so hard to convince everyone that their 'struggle is real'. They are ungrateful, loafing 'sojourners' living a charmed life of self-indulgence.

Bankrolled by TLC

• Love 3
22 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

I totally understand weekend dildos. But WTF is weekend idos? These two ARE truly everday dildos!

This is what Merriam-Webster says....

Definition of Ido

plural -s

: an international artificial language produced by modification of Esperanto

23 hours ago, Literata said:

Oh my, they said that about Amy, that's pretty shocking, surprised she is still speaking to them.

6 hours ago, AZChristian said:
On 8/10/2018 at 7:38 PM, Literata said:

So . . . it was only Jer's grandfather's birthday?  If grandpa is Amy's dad, did she adopt the other three?  LOL.

The point Literata was making was that it wasn't Audrey's grandfather, it was Jeremy's. Of course he is the grandfather of all 4 of the Roloff kids, the grandfather in law of the married 3 and the great grandpa to Ember and Jackson.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Mom2twoNonna2one said:

The point Literata was making was that it wasn't Audrey's grandfather, it was Jeremy's. Of course he is the grandfather of all 4 of the Roloff kids, the grandfather in law of the married 3 and the great grandpa to Ember and Jackson.

I understand that. But with all the Roloff kids in the picture, it just struck me as strange that she didn't reference the fact that he was their grandfather, too. 

9 hours ago, AZChristian said:

I understand that. But with all the Roloff kids in the picture, it just struck me as strange that she didn't reference the fact that he was their grandfather, too. 

"Strange"? Heavens, that was nothing. I can be much stranger than that. ?

Because the assumption was the grandfather was Audrey's, I referenced his being Jeremy's simply because Audrey and Jeremy were the couple being discussed.

And per your earlier comment -- if the other three were adopted, he'd still be their grandfather. The act of adoption creates binding and legally recognized familial relationships.

• Love 1
22 hours ago, AZChristian said:

I don’t find that strange. When I refer to my spouses’  family, I refer to them as his ‘father’, ‘mother’., etc. I don’t refer to them as my spouse AND his brothers ‘father’, ‘mother’, etc.   

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Love 2
On 8/11/2018 at 6:14 PM, Jaded said:

This is what Merriam-Webster says....

Definition of Ido

plural -s

: an international artificial language produced by modification of Esperanto

On 8/11/2018 at 7:20 PM, chenoa333 said:

Well I had to look up the definition of Esperanto. Now I'm even more confused! Lol 

I read it as Weekend I Do's. I thought maybe they went to a wedding in Indy or something.

• Love 3
On 8/11/2018 at 12:23 AM, PinkyCupcake said:

I feel an Ido is when you are just not ready to commit to a dildo and are still into veggies

• Love 3
On 8/13/2018 at 8:03 AM, configdotsys said:

I read it as Weekend I Do's. I thought maybe they went to a wedding in Indy or something.

Doh! 

I didn't think of that because I kept seeing that extra "i" that wasn't there. 

• Love 1

I think the concept of #weekendidos is that people often get married on the weekend so SHARE YOUR MARRIAGE VOWS AND PHOTOS HERE AT BEATINGOFF50PERCENT!!

but yes... much like how beating50percent is an awkward name for a marriage website, #weekendidos is way too close to #weekenddildos

• Love 4

It makes me think of banditos, which leads me to Mexican food, which then leads me to hearing Cheech Marin’s voice in my head saying, “Hey man, let’s go to weekendidos. They’ve got bad ass margaritas, man.”

??‍♀️??‍♀️??‍♀️??‍♀️

• Love 4
56 minutes ago, Shmoopaloop said:

It makes me think of banditos, which leads me to Mexican food, which then leads me to hearing Cheech Marin’s voice in my head saying, “Hey man, let’s go to weekendidos. They’ve got bad ass margaritas, man.”

??‍♀️??‍♀️??‍♀️??‍♀️

And now I have his voice in my head. Thanks. Although, we could do worse than having Cheech in our heads. We still quote their movies to our kids. My daughter has taken to quoting the "finklestein kids" line to her son. If you don't know it, search it on youtube. It's a classic. 

I don't have instagram, but, Ember in that cover photo above in front of the cabin is cute. 

• Love 2
On 8/11/2018 at 5:07 PM, Rap541 said:

I don't think Ember is going to be "fiery red"

Audrey isn't a true "fiery red"!!!  As for Audrey calling Jeremy "Farmer"..... I doubt Jeremy has ever in his life worked an 8 hour day let alone a farmer's workday from dawn to dusk!

• Love 6

I love that A Love Letter Life book cover!  Very nice.  I hope things work out well for them. Sometimes, talking about the things you feel and believe in is amusing to others.  I suspect they'll have some sales. 

On 8/10/2018 at 7:51 PM, Mindthinkr said:

Did they spend time with Amy to get the free trip out of it? Are they opportunists? 

Lodging on Mackinac Island is not cheap.  Having relatives in the area would be akin to having relatives in FL.

On 8/14/2018 at 10:46 PM, Shmoopaloop said:

??‍♀️??‍♀️??‍♀️??‍♀️

My mind went to  "Frito bandito".

On 8/15/2018 at 6:19 AM, ginger90 said:

4 pictures 

God, I just CAN’T with all the shilling! And those damn personalized teething necklaces irk me.

And it’s getting to the point that I want to hold him down and shave his head with a razor. 

• Love 3
22 minutes ago, Claire1745 said:

This post was painful to read. If this is how their book is written God grant mercy on any soul who reads it. It’s like they just add adjectives to make a dull story longer.

4E5F2698-7B55-4594-9DBE-07C624771620.png

They are so self absorbed and also so sure they are the most anguished love story since .... Love Story.   Have they used the ‘Love is never having to say you’re sorry’ line yet? 

• Love 7