Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremy and Auj Poj

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Tidbit said:

I did a quick search on her and found this site: https://marriedbiography.com/audrey-roloff-biography/   "She graduated with a business degree with double major in Business(marketing and entrepreneurship) from her college. " So she should have the knowledge needed.

After reading through the site, I'm pretty sure she wrote the information or it was copied from one of her blogs. A couple of quotes from the site illustrate why I reached that conclusion. "Back in her college days, she was a vivid runner." "Afterward, she started writing since she could write. Writing from an early age, for sure it influenced her career later." 

I will now exit laughing. 

That is one weird web page.  Did Audrey write it?  Did a child?  Did someone write it who is not fluent in the English language?  

The wedding ceremony was "in her backyard?"  I thought it was at the farm.  Maybe it's wishful thinking on her part, as she obviously wants the farm.

She is "famous by her nickname Auj Poj."  Gee, that's something I'd like to be famous for.

"She started writing since she could write".....almost spit out my drink on the keyboard when I read that.

And they mention not one, but twice, that she was a ballet dancer in her "early days."  Well, my daughter took ballet for one year when she was four, does that qualify her as a ballet dancer too?  

SMH

• Love 15
(edited)

If you follow Auj on Instagram, you have to check out her 4th of July photos.  That outfit, those red boots she's wearing.  So cringe-worthy.  Why does she like to dress like a little girl?

Jeremy is wearing a button-down oxford shirt with Birkenstocks and a baseball cap.  Interesting look.

Oh, and Ember is wearing an actual WATCH on her wrist!  WTF?

Edited by Phoebe70
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Phoebe70 said:

That is one weird web page.  Did Audrey write it?  Did a child?  Did someone write it who is not fluent in the English language?  

The wedding ceremony was "in her backyard?"  I thought it was at the farm.  Maybe it's wishful thinking on her part, as she obviously wants the farm.

She is "famous by her nickname Auj Poj."  Gee, that's something I'd like to be famous for.

"She started writing since she could write".....almost spit out my drink on the keyboard when I read that.

And they mention not one, but twice, that she was a ballet dancer in her "early days."  Well, my daughter took ballet for one year when she was four, does that qualify her as a ballet dancer too?  

SMH

I think my favorites are "she is in a marital relationship with her long-term boyfriend Jeremy," and in reference to her being ballet dancer in her early days "but she didn't go professional with it." Also, I don't think hazel blue is actually an eye color (pretty sure it's a hipster name, though).

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Phoebe70 said:

If you follow Auj on Instagram, you have to check out her 4th of July photos.  That outfit, those red boots she's wearing.  So cringe-worthy.  Why does she like to dress like a little girl?

Jeremy is wearing a button-down oxford shirt with Birkenstocks and a baseball cap.  Interesting look.

Is this the photo? I found it at https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2018/07/jeremy-roloff-and-audrey-roloff-book-title-excerpts-leaked-onlin/

image.png.835d7c913d82181cbdf1901aa4bf15e0.png

I think she is trying to do mother/daughter boots. 

It was part of The Hollywood Gossip story about leaks from the book they've been writing "In A Love Letter Life" and it will be released in April of 2019 according to the site. There are excerpts from the book. The author doesn't appear to be overly impressed with the book. 

• Love 2

As Jeremy and Audrey write, if you can fall into love, you can fall out. True love is something you choose to live out each day through your actions, decisions, and sacrifices. To find and still seek, that is love. From the moment you meet your potential spouse, you can be intentional about shaping a beautiful love story, uniquely written for who God created you both to be. A Love Letter Life will equip you to pursue an intentional, creative, and faithful love story from your first date to "I do," and beyond.

From the publisher's description of "A Love Letter Life."
Someone remind me, please, what qualifies them to be relationship experts. Seriously. This is embarrassing. 

It's also a "thou doth protest too much" thing. Sure, relationships take work. But theirs seems to be about nothing but.

• Love 10
4 hours ago, Tidbit said:

Is this the photo? I found it at https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2018/07/jeremy-roloff-and-audrey-roloff-book-title-excerpts-leaked-onlin/

image.png.835d7c913d82181cbdf1901aa4bf15e0.png

I think she is trying to do mother/daughter boots. 

It was part of The Hollywood Gossip story about leaks from the book they've been writing "In A Love Letter Life" and it will be released in April of 2019 according to the site. There are excerpts from the book. The author doesn't appear to be overly impressed with the book. 

Is his hair down or is he in front of a tree?

• Love 2
On 6/5/2018 at 8:42 PM, Literata said:

Jeremy, from tonight's episode:

"I should have just blessed my wife with a new dishwasher."

Oh, Jenae, honey. Don't look back.

So I can't sleep and in the middle of doing something else completely unrelated, I was absentmindedly thinking about a re-run of one of the house remodel episodes I saw recently with Jer and Auj, and I immediately remembered this comment, specifically "I should have just blessed my wife with a new dishwasher."  My very next thought was that rather than sit on the floor cutting and pasting, "blogging," and arranging her oils all day (and since that's what we're shown, guessing those are the highlights, so, that, plus whatever other mundane tasks she does), perhaps, had it really been oh so very important to her, she could've gotten up off her ass, found some kind of steady gainful employment, and blessed herself with a freaking dishwasher.  And we know for a fact from the episodes filmed when Aug was still in Cali that she has a decent education and had quite a relatively nice paying job.  So, the ability is there;  but, the desire?  Guess she's waiting  now on her Covenent slave, I mean, husband, to get up off his ass and make it happen.  HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That is all.  Happy Friday!

• Love 4
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

Man missing without a trace in the Amazon emerges 10 years later and is attempting to reunite with his family while admirably resisting the urge to run back into the jungle screaming after getting his first glimpse of Auj, realizing that he was actually infinitely more happy eating insects and living in trees (or however the eff people survive deep in the Amazon) than listening to Auj whine about not getting to cook her soup, having to fetch cabbage leaves for her boobs, listening to her whine - and cry - about how bad said boobs hurt, listening to her whine - and cry - about how tired she is.  And the list goes on.  Welcome back, Jer! More details tonight at 6 with Dan Rather on the Nightly News (or whoever the hell does the news now....it's been about 10 years since I've paid even one iota of attention, obviously, lol.)

• Love 5

So Odd wakes up with straight hair?  So much for the myth of a head of curls.  We had already heard about the extensions and no one has such uniform color unless it's out of a bottle so why make such a fuss about it, Odd?

• Love 4

Much as I, too, hate that headscarf I'll give it a pass if she wore it to sleep in. The temp can drop and it would help her stay warm. 

Auj either has tattooed eyebrows or she put on some makeup. I actually she think she looks better with less makeup. So often she has a yellow skin tone on TV and in some pictures. It is really off-putting to me. 

20 hours ago, Phoebe70 said:

I think that may be one of those things that monitors the sun and lets you know when you need to apply more sunscreen.  Not 100% sure, but those look like watches.

6 hours ago, Absolom said:

So Odd wakes up with straight hair?  So much for the myth of a head of curls.  We had already heard about the extensions and no one has such uniform color unless it's out of a bottle so why make such a fuss about it, Odd?

No kidding. I don't know why people insist on posting "woke up like this" or "no makeup"  photos when they don't have any intention of presenting themselves in that state. Can selfies be over now? And posting your every burp and fart like it's Einsteins theory level genius and as sublime as the Mona Lisa is tiresome. 

• Love 7
7 hours ago, Absolom said:

So Odd wakes up with straight hair?  

If she straightens it the day before (which it looks like she did in the 4th of july photo), then yea, she would wake up with straight hair. 

• Love 1
39 minutes ago, gunderda said:

If she straightens it the day before (which it looks like she did in the 4th of july photo), then yea, she would wake up with straight hair. 

I guess that works for some people.  It doesn't for granddaughter and me.  It does work for my daughter who has wavy/mild curl.  With Odd, I tend to think everything she says is an exaggeration.  There have been too many straight or simply wavy hair moments when Ember was new and no time or energy was available for hair fooling.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Caracoa1 said:

Jeremy looks like a caveman in desperate need of a shower..and lots of soap..no way would I allow someone looking like that get near me!

Remember the Geico caveman campaign? Jer is hoping it get revived so he can further his TV career. 

• Love 4
On 6/24/2018 at 9:34 AM, chenoa333 said:

Over 10, 000 replies to Auj's gift giveway of 5 $100.00 Airbnb giftcards. I read the last 20+ replies by Auj's followers and they want to win so they can go to Switzerland, tropical locations, Disney Land etc. Do they not realize all Auj is giving away are 5 $100.00 Airbnb gift cards? Or do they think they're getting airfare too? Unless you're planning on going to Squirrel Hollow, Alabama, $100.00 won't get you much at a decent Airbnb. IMO

in fairness, in the post she said to post in the comments where they would want to go on vacation. 

(edited)

My rerun-watching continues. I'm on the episodes leading up to Jeremy and Audrey's wedding. And boy, are those episodes revealing in light of the way the two have evolved, or devolved, as a couple.

It's a cliche to blame a rift between a son and a mother on a bitchy new daughter-in-law, but before Jeremy and Audrey were married, Jeremy and Amy still seemed pretty close. The first televised hint of things to come, when Audrey and Jeremy were about to move to L.A., was this: 

Jeremy: "Now we'll just have to persuade my parents to come visit."

Audrey: "Uhhhhh ... no. Maybe we'll visit them. Eventually."

Another interesting scene: Jeremy explaining that his parents' divorce is the family's "new normal," and that the silver lining is that Amy is finding herself again.

Audrey: "No. It's a failed relationship. It's not normal."

I blame Jeremy for allowing Audrey to drive a wedge between him and his mom, whom the couple seems to hold primarily responsible for the divorce. These episodes make it clear that Jeremy was, if not altogether loving and accepting, at least more inclined to empathize before Audrey informed him that he shouldn't.

Edited by Literata
  • Love 12
On 7/5/2018 at 10:29 AM, Tidbit said:

I did a quick search on her and found this site: https://marriedbiography.com/audrey-roloff-biography/   "She graduated with a business degree with double major in Business(marketing and entrepreneurship) from her college. " So she should have the knowledge needed.

After reading through the site, I'm pretty sure she wrote the information or it was copied from one of her blogs. A couple of quotes from the site illustrate why I reached that conclusion. "Back in her college days, she was a vivid runner." "Afterward, she started writing since she could write. Writing from an early age, for sure it influenced her career later." 

I will now exit laughing. 

I love how it lists her hair color as golden brown. We know she didn’t write that part!

• Love 1
13 hours ago, Tidbit said:

Auj either has tattooed eyebrows or she put on some makeup. I actually she think she looks better with less makeup. So often she has a yellow skin tone on TV and in some pictures. It is really off-putting to me. 

I’ve been watching some old episodes and have noticed her hair and eyebrows have darkened over the years. Sure, hair color can darken as you age, but not that drastically and that fast. Her hair used to be more along the lines of Carrot Top orange and now it’s a deeper, *perfect* red. And yeah, ok, so the eyebrows could just be penciled on or dyed. But, we know she gets eyelash extensions, uses hair extensions, and imo those eyebrows don’t lie. They’re just not natural. I see you, Auj, and I call shenanigans on your hair bs.  

2 hours ago, spankydoll said:

God, I love this. Couldn’t be more accurate. 

• Love 5
18 minutes ago, Shmoopaloop said:

After reading through the site, I'm pretty sure she wrote the information or it was copied from one of her blogs.

Just did some digging, and marriedbiography.com seems to be a bot site. Most of what I found there is poorly written and makes little sense, and is probably not being created by humans. Such vocabulary choices as "vivid" in place of "avid" would support that.

But it's definitely good for a laugh...

• Love 4

Just because I am judgemental….

So Auj is running around in shorts so short, you'd think she was selling her wares at the parade and wasn't a Christian mother who espouses a somewhat conservative lifestyle..... I've seen less thigh in a strip club than what Auj is showing in her "I'm walking around in public like this for America!" Fourth of July attire...

But more importantly, as she declares how she's been camping etc, and per her Instagram has been to Utah and back with her magic oils....

Doesn't she have mono? I mean, theoretically?

• Love 9
8 minutes ago, Rap541 said:

If so....

That means they did it with Ember within hearing distance! 

I'm pretty sure they're pretty loud when they're repeating their marriage vows, even at home.

• Love 5
(edited)
2 hours ago, AZChristian said:

where little Coleman was conceived

It occurred to me that they actually could -- and probably will -- name all their kids around a fire theme. ? With the intent, of course, that the children will grow up to keep the flame ignited for covenant marriage, or some such. 

Edited by Literata
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 7/7/2018 at 12:46 AM, Rap541 said:

Doesn't she have mono? I mean, theoretically?

I wonder if, with her flair for the dramatic, Audrey might have extrapolated the doctor's diagnosis. Perhaps her labs showed antibodies to mono, indicating she had contracted it at some point. She's awfully active for someone in the throes of it. 

Edited by Literata
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

I agree she leans toward Jeremy.

Love Ember's dress; very cute - and no shilling this time - good.

She didn’t shill with a hashtag, but she tagged it. Here’s the company:

777297E3-B537-4894-AEA1-7695EBAD7586.jpeg

40 minutes ago, Caracoa1 said:

The dress is cute but I wouldn't be surprised if she spent a fortune on it!

I think it is either free or she gets a discount for advertising it on her Instagram. If I'm wrong someone will quickly correct me. 

• Love 1
11 hours ago, Rap541 said:

She's 26/27. And I am not trying to be unkind when I say that she's been looking a bit aged lately. That or sun damaged. 

Maybe dermatologists will discover that too much exposure to selfies and "Insta-Stories" causes skin to age.   

• Love 3
(edited)

I could do without the orange-red lipstick. No unkindness intended, but Audrey has a really large mouth. Painting her lips in that shade begs a comparison:

Cesar-s-Joker-the-joker-9483223-197-241.jpg

Edited by Literata
  • Love 11

Auj put an instagram post up about "the trestle" & how meaniful it was to her & Germy (he just looks gross & Germy ?) she goes on about what it means to them & it's a pic of the trestle in the background, she's standing in her parents back yard & pointing out the trestle from there, does her parents property connect with the farm? If so more the reason for them to be gifted the farm ?