Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremy and Auj Poj

• Start Topic

Came across this:

Co-Stars of TLC’s Little People, Big World sign multi-book contract with Zondervan

06 Mar 2018 | Company News

Audrey and Jeremy Roloff to release A Love Letter Life in April 2019 Grand Rapids, Mich., March 6, 2018 – Husband and wife and co-stars of TLC’s Little People, Big World, Jeremy and Audrey Roloff, have signed a three-book contract with Zondervan including two trade titles and one gift book.

• Love 1

Well, that would explain their having enough money to live on. But how interested will people continue to be now that they're no longer associated with the show? I expect to see those books on the bargain table in my local Barnes & Noble.

• Love 8

Only if they got an advance. Thats possible because they are reality tv whores and therefore there's SOME possibility they got an advance but...

A) The book has to earn the advance before there are any royalties. If it doesn't sell well, then they get to keep the advance but thats all they make. 

B) If they don't sell the first book well, most contracts allow the publisher to decline the second and third. 

C) If the publisher paid an advance and they don't earn more than the advance, they are pretty much done. 

I doubt Zondervan spent a *huge* amount of money getting them on board but there are some guaranteed sales there simply because they're famous. 

I just suspect their message isn't as unique as they think it is and most people will be picking it up to see what they have to say about the show.

• Love 8
(edited)

Do Jeremy and Audrey ever have a private family moment without it being photographed?  Ember is looking straight at the camera!

Edited by Caracoa1
Spelling
  • Love 3

That poor cue ball headed baby - all those silly hair bows and wraps Audrey puts on her. Kind of ironic that a child born from two people blessed with great hair is as bald as a ping pong ball.....hopefully she grows some hair. 

• Love 4

Well, sure. Matt likes to yank peoples chains and then snicker as they dance for him and then put on his "what?? I was just talking about my new tractor! You silly fans! HAHAHA" routine. 

Like - I don't mind not announcing a pregnancy (frankly it seems early) but I do dislike the "I'm so happy about *something* but I ain't telling, hee hee hee ain't I a lil stinker? Tell me how cute this is! I'm so damn adorable with my secrets! Beg me to know!" routine. 

• Love 11

Jer and Auj are a fad. But it's alot of hard work to maintain a following that pays enough to live a mediocre life when youre' a family of 3?4?( Not sure if they have 1 kid or 2). Maybe they'll invest their money wisely and continue to provide a good life for the kids. I'm willing to guess Auj will kèep on having babies just to stay relevant on social media.

• Love 1
On 7/31/2018 at 1:09 PM, Rap541 said:

Well, sure. Matt likes to yank peoples chains and then snicker as they dance for him and then put on his "what?? I was just talking about my new tractor! You silly fans! HAHAHA" routine. 

Like - I don't mind not announcing a pregnancy (frankly it seems early) but I do dislike the "I'm so happy about *something* but I ain't telling, hee hee hee ain't I a lil stinker? Tell me how cute this is! I'm so damn adorable with my secrets! Beg me to know!" routine. 

Rap541, You nailed it!!!! 

Ginger, great work to post Matt's 2 Instagrams so close together.  

• Love 2

Yup, Matt got himself lots of attention and gets to let everyone know how smart he is and how silly stupid they are!  And he *just couldn't explain himself* the first time, bless him! And this HAS NEVER HAPPENED to Matt before, dontcha know? Matt never MEANS to create a fuss with a "I'm so HAPPY about.... Oh, I can't say, my poor lil hands are too tuckered from joy to type" messages but he sure loves to lap up the attention and laugh at the guesses of his fans.

If Matt really doesn't know how his fans react then Matt needs to own being a fucking dullard. But he clearly does know because he loves being that lil stinker braying his hee hee hee you're so stupid attitude.

• Love 5

I wonder how he managed to fix all the breakdowns, set up pumpkin season stuff, and get the landscaping tools cleaned up and ready to go. Do you think, given how crippled he is, that he just sat in one of his gators and told others what to do? Yeah, me, too.

Of course, he probably took the picture. Unless one of his employees just texted it to him.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Libby said:

I'd rather put a stick in my eye than read that book. 

They are truly nauseating people.

They really are disgusting. If I see another photo of him looking at her longingly while she looks ANYWHERE else, I’m gonna puke. 

• Love 2

It's like a bad Harlequin Romance cover.

They wrote this book like they have life experience to offer when it's really just fame whores cashing in on the 'fans'. Check back in 20+ years & we'll see what they have to share.

• Love 6
38 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

It's like a bad Harlequin Romance cover.

They wrote this book like they have life experience to offer when it's really just fame whores cashing in on the 'fans'. Check back in 20+ years & we'll see what they have to share.

I'm waiting for the tell-all from Ember in about 20 years.

• Love 7

I'm sorry, but who are they kidding?  Everything is a facade.  And how are two people, married for five minutes, qualified to dispense marriage advice?  All a money grab.   I don't know whether it's more comical or disgusting.

• Love 5

I’m assuming  Christain marriage isn’t that big of a category, but seriously they’ve already told how they met, the cheating, the break up, him not taking no for an answer for like 2 years, etc. how much is there left to tell? Why are so many people preordering this book?

D138CA91-0737-41A4-8EFD-BEB4C991F37A.png

28 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

9 pictures 

...because it just makes you feel so free and alive to expose your toddler to thunder, "lightening" , and torrential rain (with the rain flap that came off!). Oh, don't forget the horse manure! What a blast!

just wait until these two have to get real jobs someday.

#weekendidiots 

Edited by seasons
  • Love 5
On 8/7/2018 at 8:07 PM, Shmoopaloop said:

They really are disgusting. If I see another photo of him looking at her longingly while she looks ANYWHERE else, I’m gonna puke. 

I think its to stop herself from breaking out in laughter at his hair

On 8/8/2018 at 5:29 AM, gonecrackers said:

ask my neighbours if you want advise- married 63 years

• Love 3

Jeremy clearly favors Amy's family. 

Because I can't resist, how about stop feeding the beast, Jeremy? You paid attention to your beloved grandparents *because you didn't have cell reception* and now you're posting from your hated cell that you loathe, feh! Social Media is BAD per Jeremy Roloff! 

How about walking that walk, Jeremy? 

You sure do *talk* big about how you hate social media but hmmm big man with the big cock talking is doing all his talking on his cell phone instead of ACTING ON HIS OWN ADVICE!

What a stupid little bitch you are.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, booboopbedoo said:

ask my neighbours if you want advise- married 63 years

Hopefully a strong 63 years.  In other words, there's marriage longevity in my family with the olders, but many bad marriages. They put up with shit because that's just what you did. The younger generation is mostly divorced.

They may end up making 60+ years, but will it be a strong marriage? That's more important than the number.

• Love 6

Ah but you forget, gonecrackers, under Jer and Auj's philosophy, an unhappy *marriage* is "fighting for your marriage!". People who divorce are losers who gave up the fight, losers who didn't understand that it's not about your happiness, its about making that vow and NEVER conceding you might have made a mistake.

Jer and Auj will always applaud a long lived marriage, no matter if it was abusives or just pointless, If you get married, per Jer and Auj, you damn well better STAY married.

Or else you're losers and whores. 

• Love 6
On 8/7/2018 at 12:04 PM, ginger90 said:

B8E674DF-DB6A-41B7-BBF2-51BC82EB733C.jpeg

5245A1BE-D908-4B57-9BE8-68EC9E6549C9.jpeg

DF4717EB-80ED-4D48-9C5C-8744CCA5E56B.jpeg

I don't know whose hand is holding the book in that photo but they have a VERY peculiar looking thumb! Lol.  I might check this book out of a local library because I'm sure it's going to have a plethora of snark worthy moments! 

• Love 1

Just posted this on FB:

"The secret to a happy marriage is to laugh together every day. We have succeeded yet again today.

In other news: Make sure the size sticker on the outside of the back of your new shirt has been removed before you wear the shirt to walk at the mall, go to the movies, and shop at Home Depot."

=================

We just celebrated 54 years . . . and are happier every day.  Anyone need advice, PM me.  

• Love 9

20 years of marriage and 33 years since we became friends. It's not always easy, but, the laughter is what makes it bearable. I wouldn't trade a day with my husband for winning the lottery.

BTW that's Audrey's hand. You can see the polish matches the pic above.

• Love 1

“Lead a Christian life.” ? Do these people even know there are other religions or *gasp* non-religious people out there?? How about we just take a cue from Bill & Ted and stick with, “Be excellent to each other.”

• Love 4