Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremy and Auj Poj

• Start Topic

I just hope the book contains such intellectual gems as "I read A Severe Mercy out load". There's at least two obvious grammar errors as well so I wonder, is Jeremy now a man and able to hear "You need a proof reader"? Or is all criticism still "people hating his message and being ignorant"?

You know, since Jeremy is a writer now, I'd love to see him write an essay of at least 1000 words on what he thinks A Severe Mercy is about. Oh, and "It's a great book of faith, and I like it, and now I recommend it," isn't what I'm looking for. Auj brags about Jeremy's deep thoughts and wisdom. Maybe Jeremy needs to sack up, and actually show us these deep thoughts and wisdom. 

If he has time away from reading to Audrey "out load" - Audrey does keep Mr. Audrey Roloff on a tight leash. ;)

I also find it super hilarious that Jeremy liked his own post. 

• Love 10

I don't know why they think their love story is so special... I mean... Zach and Tory love story is event more special since he is a little person. Jer and Audrey, they just did long distance relationship! My guest it's they didn't know each other well egouht before marriage. That's why they need to work so hard to make things work.

• Love 3
8 hours ago, Claire1745 said:

This post was painful to read. If this is how their book is written God grant mercy on any soul who reads it. It’s like they just add adjectives to make a dull story longer.

Don't forget the adverbs. Playing, exploring, sitting. 

7 hours ago, Rap541 said:

I also find it super hilarious that Jeremy liked his own post. 

This times a thousand.

• Love 4

'"sprinkles of rain informed us that a thunderstorm had crept upon us. Jumping up we leaped for shelter as the warm tropical rain began to downpour."

Jeremy must have slept through every English class he ever took. This is mind-numbingly bad. 

• Love 18
20 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

'"sprinkles of rain informed us that a thunderstorm had crept upon us. Jumping up we leaped for shelter as the warm tropical rain began to downpour."

Jeremy must have slept through every English class he ever took. This is mind-numbingly bad. 

There is no one I personally know that talks or writes in such a tortured way.   I can’t imagine trying to carry on a conversation with these two. 

The rest of us would say- ‘it started to rain and began getting heavier. So we ran inside.’

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Love 5
(edited)
1 hour ago, BradandJanet said:

Well - since they were in Costa Rica - I need to know something.  Did the sprinkles of rain inform them in Spanish or English?  I'm figuring that if Jeremy's English is so poor (as evidenced by his writing "skill"), there's no way he's taken the time to learn a foreign language.

Edited by AZChristian
  • Love 11

Gonecrackers - an editor can't fix everything. The editing process is actually pretty difficult and some editors focus less on proofreading and more on copy (or content). You also have to be open to the idea of changing your work, or accepting that the brilliant thing you did in that paragraph is really kinda corny or not getting your point across. I'm in the process of shopping my own post editor novel around to agents and was working in a group where we read each other's novels pre and post editing and honestly? Good editing can't save poor writing. 

My novel was strongly helped by an editor but it did involve setting my ego aside and accepting that that tasteless bitch with her bitchy criticisms actually had a point and was doing me a kindness. (and my editor was not a tasteless bitch at all, I am teasing, she was super nice and encouraging and also spelled out quite pointedly where things were causing problems) I'm going to be honest and say in my opinion, based on how Jeremy and Audrey react to criticism, that there's a possibility they may not benefit from an editor being involved.

I personally wonder how they will react to the notion that they can't just whine and have reviews removed from amazon. That said, be warned my fellow posters - if you leave negative reviews and haven't made the purchase of the book on amazon, that can get your review pulled.

• Love 4

Oh, they are getting a book deal because Jeremy is Jeremy Roloff of Little People Big World. I mean, there's no other way. They aren't that interesting on their own. In a way I feel sorry for them in that they are just cocooned in their little world where their getting married is the be all and end all of EVERYONE'S LIVES. I wonder sometimes if some of the riff between Jeremy and his mom is his slowly dawning realization that she isn't going to devote her life to kissing his ass.

Whether their message is worthwhile? I don't know. The older they get, the more I don't care for them calling their business a ministry. I think it's disrespectful for the two of them to play this game of "This is our MINISTRY! But we're not saying we're marriage counselors or that we know more than anyone else! But our views on marriage are RIGHT! And you should do as we say! But WE ARE NOT CLAIMING ANYTHING! But buy our stuff and listen to us! ANYONE WHO QUESTIONS US IS IGNORANT! But we aren't in any way saying we're experts...." and call it a religious ministry.

Ironically, I think they believe their own religious stuff but I wonder if part of that is due to never venturing out of their little cocoon where everyone is in The God Squad, and marries at the same time, and crap out kids at the same time and coo about their clothes and how they've bred The Junior God Squad and anyone who doesn't tow the line is pushed out. 

• Love 12
4 hours ago, Rap541 said:

Oh, they are getting a book deal because Jeremy is Jeremy Roloff of Little People Big World. I mean, there's no other way. They aren't that interesting on their own. In a way I feel sorry for them in that they are just cocooned in their little world where their getting married is the be all and end all of EVERYONE'S LIVES. I wonder sometimes if some of the riff between Jeremy and his mom is his slowly dawning realization that she isn't going to devote her life to kissing his ass.

Whether their message is worthwhile? I don't know. The older they get, the more I don't care for them calling their business a ministry. I think it's disrespectful for the two of them to play this game of "This is our MINISTRY! But we're not saying we're marriage counselors or that we know more than anyone else! But our views on marriage are RIGHT! And you should do as we say! But WE ARE NOT CLAIMING ANYTHING! But buy our stuff and listen to us! ANYONE WHO QUESTIONS US IS IGNORANT! But we aren't in any way saying we're experts...." and call it a religious ministry.

Ironically, I think they believe their own religious stuff but I wonder if part of that is due to never venturing out of their little cocoon where everyone is in The God Squad, and marries at the same time, and crap out kids at the same time and coo about their clothes and how they've bred The Junior God Squad and anyone who doesn't tow the line is pushed out. 

I wonder if they've found some way to "officially" make themselves a ministry to avoid taxes.

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, readheaded said:

I wonder if they've found some way to "officially" make themselves a ministry to avoid taxes.

Beating 50% is registered as an LLC in Oregon. Their website ends with .com, not .org. I doubt they are a licensed ministry. 

On 8/7/2018 at 2:04 PM, ginger90 said:

DF4717EB-80ED-4D48-9C5C-8744CCA5E56B.jpeg

I am late to this, but that is a terrible picture of them - he looks like he has buck teeth and she has some weird wrinkling around the mouth.  They thought this was book-cover-worthy??

On 8/15/2018 at 1:03 PM, thebigboot said:

People really ask that?

It has #ad in it - this whole thing was written for him, cut and pasted.

On 8/18/2018 at 11:00 PM, Claire1745 said:

This post was painful to read. If this is how their book is written God grant mercy on any soul who reads it. It’s like they just add adjectives to make a dull story longer.

4E5F2698-7B55-4594-9DBE-07C624771620.png

When I saw "Severe Mercy out LOAD" I had to run to the bathroom so I didn't pee my pants.  Do you think he believes he spelled it correctly??

• Love 4

Heheh funny, Christine. 

I again note how Auj appears to own no shorts that actually cover her upper thighs. For the record, I'm not asking her to wear a burka, but I am wondering if she thinks any of the outfits in these pictures mark her as a modest Christian mother.

• Love 10
On August 11, 2018 at 6:59 AM, Mindthinkr said:

No. Do you how dumb they must think we are? 

I just read it's revealed why they quit....because she hated the cameras. Yep she almost backed out after she was followed dress shopping and wedding cake tasting.  Raise  your hand if you believe she hates cameras.  

Edited by athousandclowns
  • Love 10
On 8/21/2018 at 12:41 PM, Shmoopaloop said:

And we know she has an assistant. She showed her in a recent Instagram story. ? I’m surprised she doesn’t have a nanny, too. Maybe after the next kid. 

Why not have a nanny? And an assistant?  If they have the income to hire help then they should. I don't even have kids and I have an assistant, cleaning service grocery delivery, etc. Reverse snobism is tiresome. I find this couple annoying because of their phoney Christian BS and overall lack of sophistication and talent not because they have managed to create a revenue stream that allows them to travel and hire some staff

On 8/22/2018 at 9:55 AM, Rap541 said:

I again note how Auj appears to own no shorts that actually cover her upper thighs. For the record, I'm not asking her to wear a burka, but I am wondering if she thinks any of the outfits in these pictures mark her as a modest Christian mother.

Because her #thighgap4Jesus hashtag is coming. I think she fancies herself just the hottest hot that ever hottest and part of that is tied into how thin and trim she is. She's babbled about how she just can't gain weight before. I think it also fuels some of her superiority complex over Tori because Tori, who is not fat in any way, shape, or form, isn't as thin as she is.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

So says the instagram, podcast, social media queen.   Does she realize that she just told people to stop listening to her?   Really, Auj, the advice you give is in a zillion books, blogs, internet articles, tv shows, etc. how are you actually earning a living at this? 

• Love 3
12 hours ago, spankydoll said:

Why not have a nanny? And an assistant?  If they have the income to hire help then they should. I don't even have kids and I have an assistant, cleaning service grocery delivery, etc. Reverse snobism is tiresome. I find this couple annoying because of their phoney Christian BS and overall lack of sophistication and talent not because they have managed to create a revenue stream that allows them to travel and hire some staff

It's not reverse snobism, it's me (and I think a lot of us) not buying the "we're SO busy working" bs. That stream will run dry one day.

• Love 16

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2018/08/little-people-audrey-roloff-police-cops-pulled-over-ticket-driving-busted-bad-driving/

Meanwhile Little Miss OMG I Hate Cell Phones And Really Need To Read My Bible Instead has been cited for distracted driving because ding ding ding she was on her fucking phone while driving. 

And she of course went to Instragram to let the unwashed know how she had NO IDEA that touching her phone even for just two seconds was against the law!

Texting/phone use while driving is like drunk driving to me. No goddamn excuse.

• Love 15
14 minutes ago, Rap541 said:

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2018/08/little-people-audrey-roloff-police-cops-pulled-over-ticket-driving-busted-bad-driving/

Meanwhile Little Miss OMG I Hate Cell Phones And Really Need To Read My Bible Instead has been cited for distracted driving because ding ding ding she was on her fucking phone while driving. 

And she of course went to Instragram to let the unwashed know how she had NO IDEA that touching her phone even for just two seconds was against the law!

So if Ember wasn't in the car, I assume that it was the photographer's day off?  

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Rap541 said:

Texting to me is worse than talking because you use both of your hands, eyes and brain to text. you arent even looking at the road. 

Regardless, she is an adult and has lived in Oregon for most of her life(except for that short stint in LA).   She’s lying thru her teeth about not knowing. I bet there are billboards and signs in lots of places. Especially when they were driving from Bend to the farm. 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Love 6
13 minutes ago, mythoughtis said:

Tecting to me is worse than talking because you use both of your hands, eyes and brain to text. you arent even looking at the road. 

Regardless, she is an adult and has lived in Oregon for most of her life(except for that short stint in LA).   She’s lying thru her teeth about not knowing. I bet there are billboards and signs in lots of places. Especially when they were driving from Bend to the farm. 

Not to mention that even if it wasn't against the law, it's just stupid and irresponsible.  

• Love 7

She says she picked up her phone for "two seconds." When was the last time someone claimed to do something for two seconds and it was actually only two seconds?  Please. And the cop spotted her do it in those two seconds, right. 

She was probably having a long conversation or checking her instagram and it was for a helluva lot longer than two seconds. The cop wouldn't have stopped her over nothing. She was observed dangerously flouting the law and she got busted. As she deserved to be.

I wonder what little miss "people spend too much time on social media" was doing on her phone that was so urgent. No doubt checking how many likes her latest stupid post has garnered. She can't go for five minutes without checking to see how popular she is. 

• Love 8

Probably. If I read it right, she ran a red light. They might want to check if she's color blind... maybe. 

I don't pretend to be an expert. Frankly she's been driving for what maybe 10 years total? And has four violations? All I know is that I have been driving for 23 and have none. 

• Love 2
35 minutes ago, Rap541 said:

Probably. If I read it right, she ran a red light. They might want to check if she's color blind... maybe. 

I don't pretend to be an expert. Frankly she's been driving for what maybe 10 years total? And has four violations? All I know is that I have been driving for 23 and have none. 

I can’t fault her for the speeding. Two in 10 years at her age isn’t that bad. There’s a reason why insurance companies surcharge drivers under the age of  25.  I already commented on the phone. 

The medical thing concerns me.  She would have learned of she was colorblind years ago.  I wonder if she was day dreaming and didn’t react to a light change, etc. they may have wondered if she had fainting spells, etc. Now, don’t run off and spread rumors that Auj has some major illness. I’m not saying that. Just commenting that could be one of the tests 

Edited by mythoughtis
On 8/27/2018 at 7:27 PM, ginger90 said:

OMG, this is hilarious.  They honestly don't realize how boring they are. If their podcast is anything like their talking heads on the show, it ought to last for about 15 minutes before it fails. Nobody cares Jer and Auj. You are boring...

• Love 12
13 hours ago, Libby said:

OMG, this is hilarious.  They honestly don't realize how boring they are. If their podcast is anything like their talking heads on the show, it ought to last for about 15 minutes before it fails. Nobody cares Jer and Auj. You are boring...

...and totally out of touch with reality.

• Love 7