Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremy and Auj Poj

• Start Topic

(edited)
On 6/14/2018 at 1:30 AM, Finchers said:

It's not gross to me at all. She's a baby. I pinch my three year old's little tush every day. Just because it's a crotch doesn't make it bad, inappropriate or sexual. When a toddler rides on a parent's shoulders their crotch is against the adult's neck. Oh, the horror! 

It isn't gross, but it does look weird.  I didn't realize it was a hand at first... so that threw me.

We all hold our babies in weird places to get a grip on them.  

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Love 3

I don't see that it's a big deal at all, I could however, totally see Audrey and Jeremy giving other people a hard time about it, as well as blogging about it. 

• Love 1
On 4/7/2018 at 6:08 PM, Rap541 said:

First, Matt will be dragged off the tv show kicking and screaming. 

Second, I totally agree, Celia, although I do think it's more about Amy getting a positive edit than Jeremy and Auj getting a negative one. 

However you feel about Amy, here's how the show depicted her during the divorce. She was the devastated wife whose husband walked out on her after very clearly preparing his exit ahead of time. Who was crying and upset for at least a few months? Amy. 

Who threw a party to celebrate his new mancave? Matt

Who pretty clearly wanted that divorce as fast as possible? Matt

Amy had the decency to seemingly mourn her marriage for a bit. Matt has relished how he can now flaunt his new girlfriend and declare her cute and you know, bitch about Amy, while Amy - right or wrong, has always expressed concern over dating and how Chris should or shouldn't be invited.

Matt needs to be reminded of that old rule of reality tv - they can't edit what you don't say. Mr. Matt Roloff has openly admitted on camera to lying to his wife "I won't tell Amy what we really spent" to Jeremy and he and the Golden Boy grinned and laughed over lying to the woman ha ha ha.  And how about Matt Roloff openly stating to Golden Boy Jer "do you want me to stir up trouble?" in order to get the wedding shower at his place. And Matt, the show didn't edit you into saying you get your jollies telling your family you're dying in order to get your way. Or how about whining how "Amy will never allow it" when you want to build your super awesome new house only to reveal the reason she even has a word to say about it is that Matt wants to call it an investment into the *farm* and have his ex wife pay half the costs of his new home?

Honestly, I dare Matt Roloff to teach us all a lesson and walk off his show.

To keep this on Jer and Auj:

See, my real problem here is that I just don't believe Jeremy has written more than an essay or two for this book. I also don't believe, since he and the wife don't have jobs that require actual attendance that he doesn't have time in his day to exercise. What I do believe is that despite he and the wife  extensively remodeling their kitchen, they eat out a LOT. And order in A LOT. I've made this mistake myself... I'm ordering my very last gourmet cheeseburger from Caveman Burgers to be delivered even as I type. MY VERY LAST ONE!

I keep forgetting Amy is the Saint 

Matt is the evil one

(edited)
3 hours ago, ginger90 said:
5 pictures 

I don’t know why this bothers me so much. Maybe because Young Living is mlm or maybe because she kept saying GALLA in all her Instagram stories leading up to this silly event. But you guys, only Auj could look this beautiful with mono! Right?? Make sure you let her know that, because she’s fishing for it hardcore. 

Also, I missed about a month of school because of mono. But, Auj galavants around at gaLLas. 

Edited by Shmoopaloop
  • Love 4

Matt is the evil one

I don't agree. 

Amy is no saint and Matt is not evil. However this is also true.

Amy is not evil. Matt is not a saint. 

I'm probably more sympathetic to Amy because unlike Matt, Amy chooses to not rant on tv about every thing that displeases her about Matt that might get her some sympathy.

Matt's drinking problem, for example. Matt's rather obvious affair with Caryn. Matt's manipulative dance about how he's suffering constantly and no one cares. 

Amy wasn't a perfect wife. Her insecurities rule her and she does manipulate the kids against Matt. 

That said, nothing in the prior comment you quoted me on about Matt was a lie. 

He did openly celebrate leaving his wife in the DW that he, at the time, thought was delightful.

He did position that DW on the farm by openly lying to his wife. 

He's openly stated on camera that he lies to Amy about how farm money is spent and grins while he does it.

He did openly state that he lies about his health in order to manipulate others into giving him his way. 

Amy is a bitch and I can see why being married to her wasn't great.

Matt is not a fucking prize, a prince of men who treats his women well. He's a manipulative liar.

Is that enough to justify my opinion that Matt is not St. Matt but I am also not blindly "I LOVE AMY SHE'S A SAINT"?

• Love 15

Jeremy and Audrey have a "large vision" of living on the farm!  Then talk to your parents you dumb ass!  I'm sure they will give you a parcel for you and Audrey to build your dream home..oh yeah...you would be expected to pay for it yourself!

• Love 1
13 hours ago, Shmoopaloop said:

I don’t know why this bothers me so much. Maybe because Young Living is mlm or maybe because she kept saying GALLA in all her Instagram stories leading up to this silly event. But you guys, only Auj could look this beautiful with mono! Right?? Make sure you let her know that, because she’s fishing for it hardcore. 

Also, I missed about a month of school because of mono. But, Auj galavants around at gaLLas. 

It bothers me too! How do people just get past the fact that the owner of the company is essentially a con artist murderer? And no one cares!?

• Love 3
31 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

Mono is contagious, isn't it?  She shows no regard for the people around her????

Yep. It’s mainly passed via saliva, but can also be spread if she happened to cough or sneeze. I’d be pissed, if I happened to be at her table that night. But going to dumb events is more important. ?

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, zenme said:

So how does that work with a baby and Jeremy? Will they get it too?

From what I recall, babies either have no symptoms or just mild ones, if they do get it. Also, most people will be infected with the virus at some point, but never have any actual symptoms or have it progress to actual mono. My parents, friends, and boyfriend never caught it when I had it. So, it’s a toss-up. 

• Love 1

I didn't want to mention it but yeah, Auj is clearly wanting to let everyone know she's THIN! and HAS A THIGH GAP! DESPITE THE BABY! THIGH GAP ON DISPLAY FOR JESUS!

She's not prideful at all, right?

And this ignores the whole three days prior diagnosis of an infectious debilitating illness that usually puts the sufferer down for weeks at a minimum. 

Frankly I'm beginning to think lil miss "I have Mono and I am GUTTING THRU IT to go on a fun vacation" is a lying liar who lies for sympathy. 

Or else she is a dumbass who is about to be knocked out for the count because she's ignoring common medical advice about mono. 

• Love 8
On ‎6‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 10:21 PM, Dave James said:

Matt is the evil one

Neither is a saint and neither is evil.  They have their own issues and own neurosis.

That being said, I do think the balance was always stacked against Amy, and from fairly early on, Matt would take pointed jabs at her and thinly veiled insults.  If she wanted to not drop tons of money on a project that Matt was unlikely to finish, then she was no fun, a party pooper, etc.  I have always been more sympathetic to Amy than Matt.  Being stuck in hospitals really stunted Matt's emotional growth.  That's not his fault, just as it's not my husband's fault his emotional growth stopped around age 12, when his mother was beating him daily, his father (whom he was close to and protected him) died suddenly, and his mom re-married.  That also being said, being a poor decision maker has an effect on everyone in the family.  We are still suffering because of  a series of poor decisions my husband made without consulting me on over the past few years, and it's been up to me to pick up the pieces.  I would bet money I don't have that Amy has done the same thing more times than she'd like to think of, and is still doing it.  This is how she got the "crabby" and "sourpuss" and "no fun" labels, but someone has to be the voice of reason.

She seems to get little support from some of her kids or Matt.  At least we have some support from family.  I couldn't do it without them.

• Love 12
10 hours ago, Rap541 said:

I didn't want to mention it but yeah, Auj is clearly wanting to let everyone know she's THIN! and HAS A THIGH GAP! DESPITE THE BABY! THIGH GAP ON DISPLAY FOR JESUS!

She's not prideful at all, right?

And this ignores the whole three days prior diagnosis of an infectious debilitating illness that usually puts the sufferer down for weeks at a minimum. 

Frankly I'm beginning to think lil miss "I have Mono and I am GUTTING THRU IT to go on a fun vacation" is a lying liar who lies for sympathy. 

Or else she is a dumbass who is about to be knocked out for the count because she's ignoring common medical advice about mono. 

OMG. Hahahahahaha!! Thank you for this.

• Love 1

I was pondering the mono thing too. I had it as a teen & recall being mostly in bed for at least several days; definitely didn't feel well. School was out at the time but I wasn't going anywhere. She's in public & she looks fine. I just couldn't fathom someone lying about that though, unless she blew something rather minor up for sympathy. But then why would she also be posting pictures of herself looking well... are any of her faithful followers questioning this ?  (oh yeah, if they do they've probably been blocked)

All I know? If two or three days from now she's posting about how she's soooo tired and flattened by her illness, I really hope someone points out that maybe she should have skipped the fun vacation and taken care of herself like an adult should. 

I think she's prone to blowing up something minor for sympathy. Ember's tongue tie - a common problem easily dealt with - was portrayed as a horror show of woes. 

• Love 10

She makes me doubt so much by being overly dramatic.  Grandson had a severe tongue tie according to the pediatric surgeon who fixed it.  The actual surgery took less than a minute.  He fussed afterward and was a little out of sort with the next feeding.  After that the only difference was he could feed normally. 

• Love 5
On 6/16/2018 at 10:33 AM, AZChristian said:

Mono is contagious, isn't it?  She shows no regard for the people around her????

Some people can spread the infection for as long as 18 months after symptoms show. (The average time is 3-4 months) And, the virus stays dormant in the infected person's body for the rest of their life. Hopefully, Audrey didn't share saliva with anyone during the "Galla."

What an ignorant narcissist!

• Love 2

Mono can be brutal, but most people rest at home and take it easy. If Superwoman Audrey chooses to get glammed up and insta-pose all over social media then fine, but don’t whine about how sick you are. I guarantee she chooses the pics that make her look extra thin for extra sympathy. 

Jer found  the weight that Audrey lost. 

Zach is zoned out in the video featuring Ember- they are probably so sick and tired ofAudrey and Jeremy’s attention seeking. 

• Love 2

Poor, poor Audrey.  She was in severe pain during labor but fought through it and had a natural childbirth (of which she reminds viewers over and over again).

Poor, poor Audrey.  She has mastitis, and to listen to her talk, it's the worst case ever in the history of the world.

Poor, poor Audrey.  Ember has to have a very minor surgery to her mouth.  And she refuses to use formula, only someone else's breastmilk.

Poor, poor Audrey. The dishwasher leaked so she cannot make soup.  Twit doesn't even consider using a microwave, hot plate, toaster oven during this time.

Poor, poor Audrey.  She had mono.  Those silly doctors told her it's very rare that someone her age/breastfeeding would get mono, but Dr. Auj persevered and made them test her, and guess what?  It was the first time the doctors had ever seen a case of mono in a breastfeeding mom.

Poor, poor Audrey.  Despite being on her deathbed with "horrid"mono, she somehow managed the strength to put on an evening gown, 3 pounds of make-up and get her hair styled in order to attend the Young Living Gala awards (WTF is Young Living anyway?)

Oh, Audrey.  You are my idol.  Such a trooper.  

• Love 17

I personally have never understood the obsession with having a thigh gap.  To me, it looks like Audrey needs to eat a cheeseburger or something.  She looks too thin in recent photos. 

• Love 1
39 minutes ago, seahag50 said:

Jesus Audrey open a can of Campbell tomato soup and call it yours...while you're at it eat some

How about a crockpot?  They are great for making soup.  That said, I can see her irritation with Jer.  He just can't get the job done!

• Love 2
(edited)

Christmas Soup. It sounds very Little Matchgirl-ish.

Amy's stories about feeling left out, teased, etc., left me a little teary eyed. I'm happy Chris makes her feel loved and accepted.

Edited by zenme
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, ChiCricket said:

The only thing I can think of when I see Auj is why doesn't she get that wart(?) removed from her chin? 

20180620_002704.png

I've wondered that to......I'm not making fun of her.. it's just.. it's so noticable and the Roloff Family sure does have the funds to cover whatever their insurance does not cover.

• Love 4
On 6/11/2018 at 9:33 PM, Rap541 said:

image.png.f1a8b651f830e39ca946477fec3f0901.png

Hopefully I have linked the hilarious, bitch faced selfie Audrey has posted in order to snag herself some fan pity, If now, head to her Instagram where she's pouting a plenty and letting us know that she has got *mono* and her doctor literally noted "wow, this is the first time I've ever seen a case of mono in a breastfeeding mom... usually its the high school college kids".

So lets sum up. Audrey who likes to insist she is a trooper who only complains when things are serious is yet again making a public to do about how she has some sort of unusual sickness that is actually not unusual for someone her age (commonly mono hits people between 10-30, Auj is 26, not 50). Although Auj is a trooper who wants to be praised as a trooper, she is also seriously posting a picture of herself making a whiny crybaby face and letting the world know Babykins Aujjy is sickie and crying and needs the world to cuddle her over her very very serious and of course *UNUSUAL* illness.

Now I am not a *total* asshole, so I will say officially, its too bad she doesn't feel well. 

That said, am I the only one who has noticed a.... pattern with Auj? 

Auj was a cross country runner on college but also bemoans the fact that she was often on crutches due to injury. Its a big part of her narrative, that she was constantly  fighting injuries and spent a lot of her running career crutching about. Then she marries Jeremy and promptly breaks leg day one in Los Angeles. She dislocates her shoulder in a motorcycle accident on a motorcycle she gifted Jeremy with... on the very first ride no less. She gets pregnant and soaks up the attention, and as soon as the baby is out, hmmmm Auj is struck down by the worst mastitis ever ! (her nurses said so!) And now that Ember is starting to eat baby food and Auj's titties won't be so painful.... hmmm.... now she is sick with something unusual..... Gosh, makes me wonder if maybe Auj likes the attention...

Her chin looks like it has cellulite. I know, she's making a stupid face or crinkled face. I'm surprised she posted a pic of herself looking like $hit. And who's the woman with the black hair/bangs in the teeny little photo inserted on Auj's jacket? Lol.

• Love 1
On 6/15/2018 at 7:32 PM, Shmoopaloop said:

I seem to have lost my fishing pole. Sorry Auj!  

• Love 1

Because that bump is on her face, she might have concerns that removing it would leave a more noticeable scar. It's a trade off, especially depending on your skin and how your skin scars.