Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremy and Auj Poj

• Start Topic

On 4/9/2018 at 9:01 PM, Claire1745 said:

Look! A photo to prove they are working.  Or are they just on Instagram as Jeremy’s computer shows. 

A4970DDB-440C-452F-949C-AC4FFA6CD3C9.jpeg

Please tell me you added the “Working” .....I just can’t with these two.

• Love 3
On 5/5/2018 at 8:15 PM, Caracoa1 said:

So Audrey straightens her God given naturally curly hair and then uses a curling  wand to give herself perfect "man made" curls?!!!   I'm sure she also enhances her naturally red hair!

I can't imagine spending all that time on my hair! I absolutely hate styling my hair but have to do it every day. It's shoulder length and fine and still takes too darn long to do! Aud has the thickest head of hair I have ever seen. It must take literally hours if she is straightening, curling and the occassional color. Wonder if she has some extensions in there, too?

• Love 4
On 4/28/2018 at 2:33 PM, PradaKitty said:

They both look like ass. Jeremy especially.

Note how Jeremy’s shirt is pulling in this picture. Either buy larger clothes or go on a diet, Mr. Socialmexuawhore! ! 

Social media whore!

I was just going to say Jeremy really needs to buy bigger clothes.  His buttons look like they are ready to pop off at any moment.  I guess he really took that “always more” slogan to stomach...I mean heart.

• Love 9
5 minutes ago, Caracoa1 said:

Audrey is all about her image...as soon as she becomes aware of all the comments being made about Jeremy's spare tire...she will have him on a diet!

And she'll make him wear an "Always More" flowered t-shirt at the gym.  

(Note to Jeremy:  Do NOT go into the locker room.)

• Love 2

Jeez, do these people do ANYTHING without having their photo taken?!  And it's not like it's Jer or Auj taking the photos...they clearly have a photographer with them at all times.  How nauseating.  And tiring.  I can't imagine having to straighten curly hair and then curl it, that must take hours with her hair.  And then you have to add in the make-up, which she clearly applies with a trowel.  I'm tired just thinking about it.  What does she look like when she does something mundane, like go to the grocery store and fill up her car with gas?

• Love 7

Unfortunately I think all Audrey will learn from this backlash is that only people who are jealous of her amazing titties of life would dare try to shame her for how she feeds her child.

Which is sad because I think she really is that tone deaf that she doesn't understand how she is openly and publically shaming women for making different choices in how they raise their children.

Auj, if you're reading here on a lark? Most women want to breast feed their kids. But a LOT of women can't breast feed for all sorts of reasons. Sometimes its medical. Sometimes they just aren't lucky enough to not have to return to work two to six weeks after having the baby.

I actually give new moms a lot of free passes on stuff because I get that there's a baby and they're totally fascinated with that new life. So if I was just seeing the endless judgement by Audrey of how important titty milk is and how she's so precious with the worst impacted titties ever (the nurses even SAID SO, they told her she was the best lil trooper bearing up under the AGONY, IN JESUS'S NAME LETS ALL APPLAUD AUDREY'S PAIN FILLED SACRIFICE FOR HER BABY!) on the show, I'd throw her a bone on how editing was not her friend. But she's been on Instagram for months, talking about her titties and her titty pain and how she's just so determined to slap her titty into her kid's mouth NO MATTER WHAT..... 

Time to give it a rest, Auj. You had a normal childbirth. You have a healthy child. The burden of a healthy child is that has just regular issues that all children have? There's a point where thats just your job now. 

• Love 7
(edited)

A "heroic multitasker" who can't take the time to look up the correct spelling of "privellage" or "agaisnt" or "temptaion"?  Wow.  I hope they have a really good editor for their book.

Oh . . . and here's an excerpt from an article in "Christianity Today" about the C. S. Lewis "quote."  It's an article about 10 famous quotes that he gets credit for that are not his.  (Auj:  If you want to look smart, confirm your sources.)

“Children are not a distraction from more important work. They are the most important work.”

Early in Lewis’s life, before he wrote Narnia, he admitted that he did not like children (in a letter to his friend Arthur Greeves). While there don’t seem to be any later comments that say he changed his mind, he did reply back to kids who wrote to him about his Narnia stories. Whatever his thoughts on children, Lewis is not the author of the above statement. You can occasionally find the real author, John Trainer, credited in a few places. in late December 2012, Trainer confirmed via Facebook that he first came up with this expression.

Edited by AZChristian
  • Love 16

Yeah this one I almost tried to post myself because of the poor spelling of all the hard words. 

She'll justify the quote fail with how she said "I think it was C.S. Lewis...."

Cute pictures of the baby naked are fun for family and baby books. Cute pictures of the baby naked on social media really aren't a good idea, especially when you're not very careful about revealing where you live.

• Love 9

I was thinking Odd was going to regret that series of photos when she had to get Ember all cleaned up or listened to the screams of the poor baby if she didn't get all that sand out.

• Love 3

I'm guessing she'll dunk her in the water to help with sand removal.

The kid looks like she's wondering why Mommy gets a bathing suit & she doesn't.

It's bad enough she uses her baby as a prop to attract readers & shill product, but she also doesn't consider the child's safety nor possible future embarrassment. Personally I feel she's sunk to a new low with this one.

• Love 10

A former co-worker at my past job sat her baby boy in the sand and let him go in the salt water naked.  He had sand she missed and he ended up with an infection.  The doctor reported her to C&Y.  While that may be overreach, the infection was really bad and he said what she did was irresponsible.

• Love 6
(edited)

In addition to the sand and saltwater...there’s this thing in Hawaii called a sun. It creates a sunburn especially on delicate areas of babies.  Especially in those from a rainy area called Oregon. For someone who wants to be more present, tuned in, disciplined and have priorities... she’s always more  clueless than most. 

Edited by mythoughtis
Less is not = more
  • Love 15
On 5/4/2018 at 9:08 PM, Fuzzysox said:

I'm not reading over 40 pages to find out why they named their kid Ember. Can someone clue me in? (fun fact the firehouse dog in my town is named Ember)

In the episode they said something like they always want her to be a light in life or eternal light. 

On 5/5/2018 at 8:51 AM, gonecrackers said:

Same here... I do think she probably has curls, but I think she spends a lot of time & effort with tools getting them 'just right'.

On 5/6/2018 at 7:39 PM, bichonblitz said:

I can't imagine spending all that time on my hair! I absolutely hate styling my hair but have to do it every day. It's shoulder length and fine and still takes too darn long to do! Aud has the thickest head of hair I have ever seen. It must take literally hours if she is straightening, curling and the occassional color. Wonder if she has some extensions in there, too?

I have a friend who has nearly identical hair and it takes A LOT Of work just to make it not a frizzy mess.  So she likely does spend a lot of time on it. I'm surprised she straightens and re-curls it so often so she must enjoy doing it.  

• Love 1

Far be it for me to defend the bitch but... Speaking as someone who makes Auj look like a dark skinned woman, I am sure Audrey, as a fair skinned red head, has the good sense to apply sunscreen to her baby.

My objection is to putting the photo on social media. I don't think there's anything intentionally neglectful going on here and because a dirty, sandy baby doesn't photograph well, I am sure the kid was cleaned properly.

• Love 2
On 4/27/2018 at 4:41 PM, Awfarmington said:

What I find satisfying is that Jeremy and Audrey mentioned on camera more than one how they would have to set limits on Amy’s (maybe Matt, too?) time with the baby. Also if they moved to the big house, they would have to have their space. Then when it’s baby time, Amy takes a week long trip with her man. Not only that, Amy and Matt seem to really favor Jackson. I don’t know if it’s because Tori is a nicer person, and more accessible. He’s the first grandchild, and a boy. Maybe IRL, they are just as close to Ember now that she’s born. But from what we’ve seen on the show, they were way more excited for Jackson’s birth. Turns out they didn’t NEED to set limits because no one is fighting over their baby! 

I have a son-in-law and a daughter-in-law. One treats me with love, kindness, appreciation, and respect. The other tolerates me, grudgingly. I have no doubt the difference in the relationships will play out when and if both couples have babies. It has to be hard to bond properly with a child when your access to that child is limited, and especially when the child's parents treat you badly.

I am Team Tori all the way here. She obviously loves Zach, and by extension, loves and appreciates his parents, even though there are undoubtedly things about both of them that get on her nerves. Audrey loves ... Audrey. And she and Jeremy are both SO judgmental  -- under the guise of fundamentalist Christianity -- of divorce and the new relationships that can form after a marriage breaks up, and it's clear neither wants Matt and Amy's influence to impact Ember in any way.

The way Jeremy treats his mother, and allows Audrey to treat her, is shameful. Amy's a bigger person than I am, as I would have let Jeremy know long ago that his condescension was not allowed, and that we'd resume our relationship when he changed his ways. 

• Love 14

All these two do is take pictures of themselves!  Are they always advertising their beating 50% in all their vacation photos so they can write their trips off as a business expense?

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, Caracoa1 said:

All these two do is take pictures of themselves!  Are they always advertising their beating 50% in all their vacation photos so they can write their trips off as a business expense?

In a word...yes.  Most likely that’s how they wrote off the entire trip along with the professional photographer. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Caracoa1 said:

. . . with their phones . . . which they then upload.

Hypocritical much, Jer?

• Love 14

oy this woman sure loves herself...she thinks she is the cats meow....i wonder how the hell my grandma did anything with 16 kids........beats me i bet she didn't spend time telling everyone how wonderful she is.

• Love 15

All they did tonight was talk about her problems with breastfeeding for an HOUR.  We get it, it’s difficult and it hurts. While I feel bad for their baby for having to struggle and go through surgery to fix her lip and tongue I was mildly satisfied that things didn’t go perfectly for Auj and Jer.  Their social media presence is perfectly nauseating and finally things didn’t go as planned to fit into their perfect image. 

• Love 8

My grandson had to have surgery so he could breastfeed.  It's a you do what you need to do kind of thing.  No one in our family posted anything about it anywhere and I think the entire discussion lasted 10 minutes.  Odd really needs to get a grip.

• Love 15
8 hours ago, Absolom said:

My grandson had to have surgery so he could breastfeed.  It's a you do what you need to do kind of thing.  No one in our family posted anything about it anywhere and I think the entire discussion lasted 10 minutes.  Odd really needs to get a grip.

My daughter had the same thing as Ember. It literally took the doctor less than 5 minutes (including the freezing) to do it. I saw 2 lactation consultants, tried the nipple shield and cried MANY TIMES trying to get my daughter to latch and she never did. I pumped for 5. Straight. Months. before my supply ran out and switched to formula. I really really tried to breastfeed and really really wanted to and I can't even tell you what emotions I felt when she said that formula was "a sin."

• Love 9

Someone commented on her Instagram about saying using formula was a sin. She replied asking if they saw it in a tabloid.

From PEOPLE article, with quotes:

“I was very adamant about breastfeeding exclusively. Formula was, like, a sin,” Audrey continues with a laugh. “I just never thought I would do that but at the same time, I need to feed my baby, so we have to do it.”

• Love 3
On 5/8/2018 at 10:06 AM, Quof said:

That's an awfully intimate place in which to get sand.  

This! I kept thinking that poor baby’s gonna have sand all up in her nooks and crannies, all while having an ear infection and fever. Poor kid. 

• Love 8

So, on their vacation they discuss their phone boundaries? What a waste of a vacation. Lighten up already!

I assume this discussion took place well after the endless posting of vacation photos via cell phone?

Jer, Auj, accept this basic fact. If you genuinely think that social media and cell phone use is going to destroy your marriage, then you will need to reconsider running a business that is based on your popularity on social media. 

• Love 8
(edited)

Did you guys hear the preview for next week?  Formula is so much of a sin to JerAuj that they used DONOR MILK.  I thought that was only used for premature babies who needed what is specifically in breast milk in order to survive.  Not for the use by parents who just hate formula.  I don't know much about donor milk beyond what I just googled, but that just seems so extra when Ember is totally healthy.  Ember just needs to put on some weight, that was it.  

Edited by clBL2019
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, clBL2019 said:

Did you guys hear the preview for next week?  Formula is so much of a sin to JerAuj that they used DONOR MILK.  I thought that was only used for premature babies who needed what is specifically in breast milk in order to survive.  Not for the use by parents who just hate formula.  I don't know much about donor milk beyond what I just googled, but that just seems so extra when Ember is totally healthy.  Ember just needs to put on some weight, that was it.  

I think it's intended for premature or sick children.  But if you have enough money, you have access to things that others don't.  Maybe Auj think she's "the queen" and can have milk nurses.  Because . . . you know . . . mastitis worse than labor pains.

• Love 3

Haven't seen this yet but she could've pumped & frozen the milk; it stays for a few weeks, I think. That would've alleviated the costly need for donor milk, which is probably more in demand where nursing is not at all possible- sick infants, allergies, etc, & taken care of any engorgement which can contribute to mastitis. Pumping also keeps up the milk supply for when the baby is actually able to get back on the breast.

It's also good for babies to be used to bottles (if over the very young age of nipple confusion, but that can be dealt with as well). That way when/if mom can't be there, the baby could still get her milk. What if *gasp*, she had to, go to work??  Guess that wouldn't be the issue here though.

• Love 4

It seemed that Auj was really overwhelmed and just not able to handle the rigors of the way things unfolded after the birth.  Plus, the hormones....it does happen.  I like that she was honest and open about it.  Many moms experience similar feelings.  I think that some people have a difficult time adjusting, even when they don't have feeding issues, medical issues, not gaining weight, lack of sleep,  etc.  It's a process and we all learn and develop.  

• Love 1

Other than giving birth, I don't recall seeing Audrey actually DO anything.  What's she so busy with?  Scheduling a photographer to follow her around Hawaii?  Sheesh.  Get a life.  And while you're at it, get a dictionary.

• Love 12

The lastest one seems more of a mess than usual.  Two people who have no real jobs, one baby who is well past the newborn issues, just off a vacation, and making time for an evening stroll is a big deal?  Is that what Odd is saying?  Really?

• Love 7