Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremy and Auj Poj

• Start Topic

I'm hopping on the name train with "Presto Log"  🔥 

I'm trying to understand why Jeremy couldn't do that yard himself?

The yard looks about the same size as our first home and hubby did it all with me helping when he needed it... Marking off your areas then raking out topsoil and laying turf isn't that difficult.

No reason why he couldn't do it other than laziness.

• Love 3
11 hours ago, seasons said:

Ember is a doll. She looks just like her daddy. And it seems not a red hair on that little head (yet?). It will be interesting to see what Auj does if baby brother comes out with a crown of red hair! 

I’m a redhead, but my hair was just blond until I was past toddlerhood, so Ember might end up red. 

• Useful 4
13 hours ago, seasons said:

Ember is a doll. She looks just like her daddy. And it seems not a red hair on that little head (yet?). It will be interesting to see what Auj does if baby brother comes out with a crown of red hair! 

What could she possibly do?

I almost feel sorry for Audrey- she is not aging well. She has more wrinkles than I do ( I’m probably 30 years older than her). Wrinkles can be beautiful ~ when there is inner beauty illuminating them......

Wonder when Audrey will hop on the hamster wheel of cosmetic improvement ( Botox,fillers, surgery, etc) ?

• Love 2

Not dissing her, but I don't believe that's "no makeup", if that's what she said. Doesn't she have a lot of freckles?  And I've definitely seen some wrinkling on a lot of photos. So I'm not sure that photo isn't w/o makeup (& possible filters etc), or maybe a younger Auj so an older photo.

ETA: I wouldn't trust any photos of a woman who has to stand like a wooden doll to emphasize a thigh gap, & for what purposes? Does this make her better than others? There's no reason for this kind of fakery except her own ego, I suppose.

Edited by gonecrackers
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, gonecrackers said:

Not dissing her, but I don't believe that's "no makeup", if that's what she said. Doesn't she have a lot of freckles?  And I've definitely seen some wrinkling on a lot of photos. So I'm not sure that photo isn't w/o makeup (& possible filters etc), or maybe a younger Auj so an older photo.

ETA: I wouldn't trust any photos of a woman who has to stand like a wooden doll to emphasize a thigh gap, & for what purposes? Does this make her better than others? There's no reason for this kind of fakery except her own ego, I suppose.

I put the quote no make up with a question mark because it looked like she was not wearing makeup.  She did not.  She is a beautiful young woman in my opinion. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, debbiegephart1 said:

Have you noticed,, Tori got pregnant so Audrey had to get in the limelight twice.  Izzy and Jacob post all their wedding photos and what do you know...Audrey has go post all of hers.  She must have a serious "I'm just as great as they are" complex.

I think it's more "look over here only I. am the most important". This is the second pregnancy Oddj tried to suck all the attention. At Zach and Tori's wedding Oddj did everything but tap dance down the aisle to steal the spotlight. She had the baby reveal directly after Izzy's bridal shower and Embers birthday several days early the day after the reception. Oddj has a serious personality disorder.

• Love 3
12 hours ago, bobalina said:

I think it's more "look over here only I. am the most important". This is the second pregnancy Oddj tried to suck all the attention. At Zach and Tori's wedding Oddj did everything but tap dance down the aisle to steal the spotlight. She had the baby reveal directly after Izzy's bridal shower and Embers birthday several days early the day after the reception. Oddj has a serious personality disorder.

Agreed.  What's satisfying to me, though, is that I think Zach and Tori will have happier, more authentic lives.  

On 9/14/2019 at 11:37 AM, gonecrackers said:

Maybe no makeup (which I don't believe), but then definitely dyed eyelashes.  

• Love 1
On 9/22/2019 at 2:47 PM, readheaded said:

Agreed.  What's satisfying to me, though, is that I think Zach and Tori will have happier, more authentic lives.  

Maybe no makeup (which I don't believe), but then definitely dyed eyelashes.  

That goes without saying. Zach and Tori are more authentic people.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, MargeGunderson said:

I’m sorry, but did I miss something in Audrey’s story of Jeremy and the rose petal? Maybe I spaced out because it was so boring, but I failed to see what the big deal was. 

It was about them, therefore it's a big deal, lol.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
On 9/24/2019 at 12:47 PM, Absolom said:

I hope she doesn't hurt her back maintaining that thigh gap in photos.

I agree, can't let Amy have that spotlight too long.

Well, I have full-on disdain for phoniness. I hope she sprains her back and has to stand naturally - "non phony-lee" for months and months.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 9/6/2019 at 9:53 PM, CouchTater said:

I think toddlers are typically just the cutest.  But Ember is...not.

I also don't like seeing little kids handling animals like she is in the picture above.  Clearly the cats wants down.  The cat would have every right to scratch or bite if its request for "down" is ignored.  But then again, I do love kitties over kiddies.  😼

Me too!!!!

• Love 3
On 10/12/2019 at 9:29 PM, dariafan said:

Don’t forget throbbing member !

On 10/12/2019 at 3:42 PM, Claire1745 said:

Word diarrhea at its finest. 

103F4601-A573-40D2-9410-25A6F2CB8F0E.png

While houses turn to cabins?  What???

Oh and swipe up for discounts and hey, flannel shirt people - give me some free shirts.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Blah blah blah "severe back pain" blah blah blah "time to put attention on personal health" blah blah blah.

"You, too, can sign up for my coaching service, and Auj and I will be writing the BEST book ever written on how an inguinal hernia can be the catalyst for you to turn your life around."

Remember, you heard it here first.

• LOL 12
  • Love 1