Type keyword(s) to search

Jill, Derick & the Kids: Moving On!!

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Shout out to everyone participating in the conversation about Jill’s miscarriage/stillbirth. You’re navigating a difficult topic with respect and thoughtfulness and your contributions are kind, considerate, constructive and informative. 

Thank you. 💚💚

• Start Topic

Are they ever going to grift for a new skirt for Jill? Did she buy a close out lot of them? I can't believe she only has one that goes from pre-pregnancy to the full 9 months without the skirt stretching and falling off of her.

• Love 6

Maybe Derelict likes the skirt.

No wine for me, but we could put in a punching bag to take out our frustration on. The ironic thing is I do feel bad for her because of her crappy childhood and what Josh did to her, plus the fact her nitwit parents did not get the help she needs, but she still drives me bonkers. Derick seemed like a decent young man when he first started courting her, but that went to heck in a hand basket once the I do's were said.

23 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

It's photoshopped. Truth, though. No credit where it's not due. 

Well OK.  I fell for it hook, line and sinker.  I stand by my panhandling statement though.

• Love 10
4 hours ago, Genevrier said:

There is a very ominous sound to the phrase 'medical things.' And I'm not sure whether 'medical thingies' is better or worse.

"thingies" has the lovely implication that Jill Medicine Woman doesn't know anything, as is completely correct for a woman within the Gothard system. I also think it's easier to giggle after saying "thingies." But that's just my highly professional opinion.

• Love 10

That spineless wanker took down the comments and locked the section not that long ago. I checked it at lunchtime, and the comments were still there. 

Just like their blog; he is the thinnest skinned pseudo-celebrity I've come across in my life. Jessa runs a distant second. 

• Love 12
6 hours ago, Obsidian said:

Very ominous. Imagine being incapacitated and Jill is approaching with a big smile and her medical things. Time slows down as all you can do is watch in helpless horror as she kneels down and opens the bag.

Nooooooooo....

• Love 4
On 8/21/2017 at 9:44 AM, Lunera said:

I hate these smug assholes. I bet the girls hum and tap their foot to the background music when they go to Walmart or starbucks.

Screenshot_20170821-093711_crop_694x1100.png

Screenshot_20170821-093421_crop_698x1120.png

But dry-humping on a golf course = totally godly. 

In other news, my adult son is probably going to have to have palate-widening surgery and I am freaking out. I have not shared anything Derick with him. Am just helicoptering about his dentist/surgeon. Argh. 

• Love 13

Anyone remember seeing JimBob trying to dance to, I think, rap music?

It was on some talk show, IIR.  Even Michelle looked appalled and embarrassed for him.

It's on Utube and I can't bring it over here.  Just Google Jim Bob Duggars, rap star!

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, louannems said:

Anyone remember seeing JimBob trying to dance to, I think, rap music?

It was on some talk show, IIR.  Even Michelle looked appalled and embarrassed for him.

It's on Utube and I can't bring it over here.  Just Google Jim Bob Duggars, rap star!

is this it?

So how did he justify doing this, considering the killjoy lost his shit when one of the howlers danced to some music at a store? Of course, Jana had to take care of it. 

• Love 11
11 hours ago, Albanyguy said:

When I was in medical school (...well, I wasn't exactly IN medical school, but I watched a doctor for two hours, so now I know everything about medicine), we called them "thingamahoosies".

LOL!

• Love 2
11 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

That spineless wanker took down the comments and locked the section not that long ago. I checked it at lunchtime, and the comments were still there. 

Just like their blog; he is the thinnest skinned pseudo-celebrity I've come across in my life. Jessa runs a distant second. 

So, Derick read the comments and knows people think he is a lazy fraud!  

I so enjoy this!

(BTW, love the word "wanker".  I had forgotten all about it! )

• Love 11
1 minute ago, MargeGunderson said:

It's too bad he won't actually give any of the negative comments credence. The tone-deafness of the clan is astonishing. 

You're probably right.  Derick is really delusional and thinks everyone is from Satan.  Getting a little worried about Derick....  

Well, at least everyone else read it, particularly Cross Church. 

• Love 7

I truly wonder if Jim Bob has pulled Derick aside and told him to STFU. 

Jim Bob kept his brand afloat for many years, even successfully HIDING Josh's actions.  They even managed to get Counting On picked up after two huge and disgusting scandals.  Now Derick is unhinged  and has been attracting nothing but negative attention for the Duggar brand.  That has to annoy the fuck outta Jim Bob. 

I bet if Jim Bob and Jessa told Derick to lay off, Derick would accuse them of Satan building a fortress in their hearts and would tweet more verses!

• Love 9
On 8/26/2017 at 6:28 PM, Sew Sumi said:

Well, Derelict has his hand out for DONATIONS again. Fundraising is part of the requirements of the program he's in. I'll read the blog post later 

Did anyone else about fall over with LOLZ at this photo?  If that's not our Dillweed in his element, I don't know what is.  Big ol' cat-that-ate-the-canary smile, especially contrasted with the downright stern and serious facades of the others in the photo.  Instead of saying "cheese!", the photographer probably told them to say, "Donations!"

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 7
16 hours ago, toodles said:

Seriously?  Go stand on the freeway ramp with the rest of the panhandlers.  These people are just the WORST.

These people make me physically ill.  Disgusting (already wealthy) and begging people for money.  I just cannot wrap my mind around this at all.  Or how TLC continues to feature these two.

• Love 10
11 hours ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

is this it?

So how did he justify doing this, considering the killjoy lost his shit when one of the howlers danced to some music at a store? Of course, Jana had to take care of it. 

The rules apply to everyone but Jim Bob.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Marigold said:

I bet if Jim Bob and Jessa told Derick to lay off, Derick would accuse them of Satan building a fortress in their hearts and would tweet more verses!

Well, while this would be the same old nutso garbage out of Derick, I'd actually be thrilled with it if it actually did badly damage the brand and get them off TeeVee. THRILLED, I tells ya. If there's one thing I hate more than them being on TeeVee it's all the lying, deceiving, whitewashing, papering over, dissembling and bullshitting that made them acceptable there in the first place. 

At this point, though, I doubt that there's much Derick or anybody else could post on social media that would affect the family's TeeVee status. More's the pity.

• Love 20
3 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Did anyone else about fall over with LOLZ at this photo?  If that's not our Dillweed in his element, I don't know what is.  Big ol' cat-that-ate-the-canary smile, especially contrasted with the downright stern and serious facades of the others in the photo.  Instead of saying "cheese!", the photographer probably told them to say, "Donations!"

I think someone mentioned that this photo was taken in Nepal. It's a few years old. If so, another attempt by Derick to twist the truth. The three shorter people look to be Nepalese ( if that's the correct term) and they don't have much reason to smile with Derick cramming bible quotes down their throats.

• Love 7
21 minutes ago, Lunera said:

Derick wants you to DONATE again but this time to people who actually need it. He posted a link to donate money to hurricane Harvey victims. 

Two words: damage control  Now if you do not mind: DONATE!!!

41 minutes ago, Lunera said:

Derick wants you to DONATE again but this time to people who actually need it. He posted a link to donate money to hurricane Harvey victims. 

Comments are not kind. He apparently blocked anyone who asked for a refund for his previous missioncations from all of his social media (several did on that now deleted comment section). Others asked for an accounting of his funds. I'm not blocked, but other than Facebook, I use pseudonyms. Off to FB to see if he blocked me.

Edited: Not blocked. I'm surprised, since I brought up the Jazz debacle when someone wondered if he'd been fired by TLC. ?

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Love 12
4 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Hey, he (or his insurance) paid for all those teeth, so he's gonna show off each and EVERY one of them! 

Lazy butt.

Edited by BckpckFullaNinjas

He hasn't blocked me from Twitter but for some reason Cathy did. I don't follow her, I guess one of my comments to Derick offended her. 

Edited by Lunera
  • Love 2
20 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

He deleted 168 comments!

There's another place to post comments here: https://www.purecharity.com/ccsm-missions-derick-dillard/backers

You had better hurry if you want to read them.  Yesterday, there were 338 days left for his fundraising campaign.  Now, the site says there are 0 days left.  My guess is that Derick wants the page removed and that's the only way he could do it.  So, the page will probably be gone by tomorrow (or by midnight tonight).  

Edited by Mollie
  • Love 9
4 hours ago, bythelake said:

I think someone mentioned that this photo was taken in Nepal. It's a few years old. If so, another attempt by Derick to twist the truth. The three shorter people look to be Nepalese ( if that's the correct term) and they don't have much reason to smile with Derick cramming bible quotes down their throats.

Okay, in all fairness. . . Americans ARE considered a bit weird by many other cultures for their propensity to smile nearly all the time.  I'm not making that up.

Not that this excuses Derick for bringing his special brand of unhappiness to the Nepalese and others.

Edited by LilJen
  • Love 4
16 minutes ago, 3 is enough said:

There are still a bunch of nasty comments on his instagram page.  Guess he has not had time to delete them yet...

Probably hasn't seen them since he last posted on Thursday. I'm off to rubberneck. ?

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Mollie said:

He deleted 168 comments!

There's another place to post comments here: https://www.purecharity.com/ccsm-missions-derick-dillard/backers

You had better hurry if you want to read them.  Yesterday, there were 338 days left for his fundraising campaign.  Now, the site says there are 0 days left.  My guess is that Derick wants the page removed and that's the only way he could do it.  So, the page will probably be gone by tomorrow (or by midnight tonight).  

Could there be two pages?

From the comments section:

"I think there are two different pages going for some reason. I don't think the comments were deleted after all. I'm getting notifications that takes me to the original batch of comments. I'm confused.

Reply · 3 · Aug 28, 2017 9:31am"

The comments on the fundraising page are deliciously brutal. I didn't see any positive ones on the first page, meaning either there aren't any or Derick isn't allowed to delete comments. Protip, Derick: don't show your bigoted ass on Twitter and expect to earn any goodwill with the general public just a few weeks later. Another protip: Also don't cry poor mouth when people are going through a legitimate crisis here in Texas right now.

This epic fail and the hate in the comments will just make Derick go to the hardware store to buy some more nails for his cross.

Edited by EarlGreyTea
  • Love 19
16 minutes ago, EarlGreyTea said:

The comments on the fundraising page are deliciously brutal. I didn't see any positive ones on the first page, meaning either there aren't any or Derick isn't allowed to delete comments. Protip, Derick: don't show your bigoted ass on Twitter and expect to earn any goodwill with the general public just a few weeks later. Another protip: Also don't cry poor mouth when people are going through a legitimate crisis here in Texas right now.

This epic fail and the hate in the comments will just make Derick go to the hardware store to buy some more nails for his cross.

The comments are absolutely blistering. There's not a positive one in the bunch.  The funniest one I thought was when someone asked what it meant that 2000 lives were impacted, another wrote that he was probably thinking of how many Duggars there would be by the end of the year. Hilarious.

• Love 16

This is the page that had a large number of comments that were nearly all negative, which were then deleted. This page is now closed to comments. https://www.purecharity.com/ccsm-missions-derick-dillard

Mysteriously, this page https://www.purecharity.com/ccsm-missions-derick-dillard/backers which appears to be a mirror of the other page, is now up and is filling with comments from people whose comments were deleted from the first page. As of last reading, 100% of the comments on the /backers page are negative. I don't know why there are two pages, or if Derick even knows about the /backers page. I am sure he'll delete the comments soon. 

• Love 6
59 minutes ago, EarlGreyTea said:

Protip, Derick: don't show your bigoted ass on Twitter and expect to earn any goodwill with the general public just a few weeks later. Another protip: Also don't cry poor mouth when people are going through a legitimate crisis here in Texas right now.

Needs vs wants.  This is a basic lesson Derick has not mastered.  This "ministry school" is a want item and people generally expect other people to put some of their own work and money into non-necessities.  

• Love 15
4 hours ago, 3 is enough said:

There are still a bunch of nasty comments on his instagram page.  Guess he has not had time to delete them yet...

What else does he have to do? He doesn't work or help his wife with the house or the kids. Lazy, stupid grifter.  

• Love 5
15 minutes ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

What else does he have to do? He doesn't work or help his wife with the house or the kids. Lazy, stupid grifter.  

1. Recovering from his C-section

2. Telling other people how to live

• Love 14

I have to admit that this looks like it could be a good thing for Derick -- not that I think anyone other than Derick should pay for it.

I went to the web site and it looked a little vague and scammy to me; I then went to the "tracks" link, and it really looked like something that might benefit him:

http://www.crosschurchschool.com/about/ministry-tracks/

It appears that there is a fair amount of mentoring / counseling involved in the program -- which he desperately needs. There are a variety of different "tracks" that he can explore including Youth Ministry and College Ministry as well as Global Missions. There are real life lessons in time management, taking care of a family, financial planning, etc. At the end of the year, he might decide that this isn't for him and head back to WalMart, or he may continue down this path with some plans and some real achievable goals.

I hope that he and Jill will focus on this for the next year, and try to keep off social media -- it is not their friend.

• Love 8

Doesn't he realize everyone is going to be donating to Harvey for the  foreseeable future? I would take down the fundraising page right now and wait, but we know that's not in his nature.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, cmr2014 said:

I have to admit that this looks like it could be a good thing for Derick -- not that I think anyone other than Derick should pay for it.

I went to the web site and it looked a little vague and scammy to me; I then went to the "tracks" link, and it really looked like something that might benefit him:

http://www.crosschurchschool.com/about/ministry-tracks/

It appears that there is a fair amount of mentoring / counseling involved in the program -- which he desperately needs. There are a variety of different "tracks" that he can explore including Youth Ministry and College Ministry as well as Global Missions. There are real life lessons in time management, taking care of a family, financial planning, etc. At the end of the year, he might decide that this isn't for him and head back to WalMart, or he may continue down this path with some plans and some real achievable goals.

I hope that he and Jill will focus on this for the next year, and try to keep off social media -- it is not their friend.

His "track" record isn't so good. If he would take advantage of these lessons it would be promising, but we've seen how he could not even master conversational Spanish. I just feel that he's going to drift along, drop out, or be asked to leave. He just doesn't have the drive to stick with something that takes work. I hope I'm wrong. It would be a pleasant surprise.

• Love 5