Type keyword(s) to search

Jessa, Ben and Their Brood: Making a (Diaper) Mountain out of a Mold House

Message added by Scarlett45

The Duggars post about politics on social media frequently, but these social media posts are not an invitation to discuss politics here in this forum. This rule extends to Duggar adjacent families, friends, associates etc. Such discussions are a violation of the Politics Policy. 

I understand with recent current events there may be a desire to discuss certain social media postings of those in the Duggar realm as they relate to politics- this is not the place for those discussions. If you believe someone has violated forum rules, report them, do not respond or engage.

• Start Topic

13 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Oh my Jinger is wearing shorts - without a skirt. Anyone think Jessa will be next?

Not while she is still under the rule of her father which will probably be her entire married life. The rest of her married siblings have left the compound even it was just for a small amount of time.  Yes they returned back but they still got a taste of living on their own out of JB'S control. (I'll never forget JB'S disgruntled look when Josh said they were moving to DC.)   Jessa will never get to experience this since she is married to a basically unemployed 21 year old  & mother of 2 wearing used frumpy clothing while living in the mold house provided by her dad/grandmother.  It has to hurt seeing her best buddy Jinge "blossoming" with married life.  

Edited by Barb23
  • Love 11

In my opinion, I think JB was more worried about the cat getting out of the bag when it came to Josh going to D.C. via the molestation scandal coming out and of course the second scandal hitting the fan. He probably was worried someway/somehow the news would come out since Josh would be in the spotlight more.

I am holding back on Jinger is not under her father's thumb anymore. Yes, she is wearing shorts, but you can take the Duggar away from the clan, but you cannot take the Duggar out of the girl. She was willing to let her courtship and marriage be put on TLC for her five minutes of fame. I would not be surprise if she wanting to have own TLC show with Jessa because Jill turned out to be a major dud. Now she will have to share the spotlight with Jessa, Joy and Joseph. If Jinger went out and got a part of full time job without Jeremy being around her, got her own savings and/or checking account, made none Gothard follower type friends, and did all of this without her father or husband's permission, I would be quite impressed. I do not see this happening. I also would not be surprised if she ends up being pregnant before too long.

Jessa is probably shooting draggers at Joy and Joseph right now because it means less of a spotlight on her. She acts like she has the best marriage of all the married kids, and quite frankly, I would not boast about this in relations to Duggar marriages. She made her own bed, and now she has to lie in it. In fact, I would not be surprise if she tries to convince Ben, her father, and TLC to let her move her family to where Jinger lives at and have a television series featuring her and Jinger. I would not put it past her to convince Jeremy to move near her so he can work with Jeremy per ministry work so she can have her own television series she can *gasp* share with Jinger.

Ben just posted a video on Instagram warning people to not see the movie "The Shack" as it presents a false god image.  The comments are 50/50 support vs negative. Thanks for the tip, Ben, but here's a thought, how about I make my own decisions about what movies I would enjoy. 

He comes off as sooooo judgmental.  Not sure why I'm surprised.  

• Love 9
13 hours ago, BitterApple said:

It's absolutely going to kill Jessa when the entire Internet is talking about how cute and skinny Jinger looks in regular clothes. I think Jessa will start wearing tighter stuff depending on how well she bounces back from this latest pregnancy. She's not going to keep her figure too much longer if she's birthing nine pound babies every year.

We saw Jessa in board shorts and she really 'stretches' modesty with her maternity fashion. Jinger might carve the way for Jessa in mainstream modesty.  There is enough distance between the TTH and Jinger for her to find her own clothing rules, and Jeremy may be more supportive than Bin.

26 minutes ago, Summer said:

Ben just posted a video on Instagram warning people to not see the movie "The Shack" as it presents a false god image.  The comments are 50/50 support vs negative. Thanks for the tip, Ben, but here's a thought, how about I make my own decisions about what movies I would enjoy. 

I know there were similar concerns about the book in Fundy circles...Something about God being presented as too liberal/warm & fuzzy and including the concept that  nobody actually goes to hell. I had no interest in either the book or movie, but seem to remember hearing/reading such comments.

At the very least, it sounds way too lacking in the message that everyone is a born sinner and filthy rag to appeal to Ben's sensibilities.

• Love 4

I think Jessa sees herself as taking Michelle's role as the leading female star of the family and feels charged to carry on the traditions that bring TLC fame and fortune.  She has proven to be quite fertile, like her mother, and I see a slew of kids coming before she realizes the mess she has got herself into.  For one thing, Bin is no KJB, and it all falls on her shoulders.  And how will Bin ever be able to support a huge family on whatever paltry ministers salary he ever gets?

Another kid in another year, and Jessa will wonder what happened to her "it" factor.  Bin already looks haunted and exhausted. And if Jinger avoids pregnancy for awhile, her happy marriage is going to make Jessa extremely jealous.  Jill, Jessa, Joy--these girls are looking so trapped and imprisoned by the cult.  Too soon to tell about Jinger.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, bigskygirl said:

In my opinion, I think JB was more worried about the cat getting out of the bag when it came to Josh going to D.C. via the molestation scandal coming out and of course the second scandal hitting the fan. He probably was worried someway/somehow the news would come out since Josh would be in the spotlight more.

I am holding back on Jinger is not under her father's thumb anymore. Yes, she is wearing shorts, but you can take the Duggar away from the clan, but you cannot take the Duggar out of the girl. She was willing to let her courtship and marriage be put on TLC for her five minutes of fame. I would not be surprise if she wanting to have own TLC show with Jessa because Jill turned out to be a major dud. Now she will have to share the spotlight with Jessa, Joy and Joseph. If Jinger went out and got a part of full time job without Jeremy being around her, got her own savings and/or checking account, made none Gothard follower type friends, and did all of this without her father or husband's permission, I would be quite impressed. I do not see this happening. I also would not be surprised if she ends up being pregnant before too long.

Jessa is probably shooting draggers at Joy and Joseph right now because it means less of a spotlight on her. She acts like she has the best marriage of all the married kids, and quite frankly, I would not boast about this in relations to Duggar marriages. She made her own bed, and now she has to lie in it. In fact, I would not be surprise if she tries to convince Ben, her father, and TLC to let her move her family to where Jinger lives at and have a television series featuring her and Jinger. I would not put it past her to convince Jeremy to move near her so he can work with Jeremy per ministry work so she can have her own television series she can *gasp* share with Jinger.

You know I might just start admitting to my headship I watch this show if it went THAT way!  I find Jinger and Jessa more interesting than the others and would love to see them blossom into semi normal adults.  Don't care a bit about Jill or Joy except for the snark factor and to see how someone SOOO young can look as old as they do.  Time has not only marched all over their faces its marched, danced, stomped, and then marched again.  Oldest looking youngsters I have seen and I work around that age group so I see thousands of them!

8 minutes ago, Westiepeach said:

In the last page of the Duggalos topic. She looks adorable.

Thank you!

8 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Jin & Jer thread.

Thanks!!

• Love 1
18 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Oh my Jinger is wearing shorts - without a skirt. Anyone think Jessa will be next?

I just googled "Jinger in shorts" 'cause I wanted to see for myself.  Wow, she looks totally "normal"!  She doesn't have that "Stepford-wife" look of the other married sisters or Anna.  I think she "made it out".  You know, I hate it when people use quotes all the time and now I'm doing it - LOL!

Anyhoo...she's got on what we used to call Bermuda shorts, the ones that stop just above the knees.  For a girl who was raised not to even wear pants or slacks, this is a BIG deal.  I love it.  I knew Jeremy was good for her.  He is totally mainstream and he taking Jinger along with him.  Some folks suspect him of ulterior motives, but I've always felt his feelings for Jinger were real.  Next he's going to have her in a bathing suit when they go to the beach.  I bet he's telling her that her body is beautiful and that she doesn't have to hide behind long skirts and baggy tops.  He already told her she was pretty without make up.  The best thing he did was move her to Laredo instead of him moving to Duggarville.

I love the Bates, but seeing the Gil go swimming in jeans and a shirt looks so ignorant. 

• Love 8
26 minutes ago, EmeraldGirl said:

Holy crap, that is one jaundiced baby. 

So wait - no well baby visits? Don't they do immunizations, though? That's fucking neglect. 

He does not look well. What happens if a jaundiced baby gets no treatment?

• Love 1
19 hours ago, Adeejay said:

Referring to potential suitors as "losers" would have been kind.  In an interview with People magazine, Jessa called them "creeps and weirdos." 

I've always cut Jessa a bit of slack here. If she were talking about the nice guy who sits behind her in AP Chem then yeah, total mean girl but if, as I suspect, she's talking about men who wrote to the father of girls in their late teens and early twenties to ask if they could court the pure beauties they saw on the teevee... Yup creepy!

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, Westiepeach said:

He does not look well. What happens if a jaundiced baby gets no treatment?

I have no kids but I did a google search and this is what is says:  But if a baby has severe jaundice and doesn’t get quick treatment, it can lead to brain damage.

They take jaundice very seriously.  They sent me home with a jaundiced baby and I had to take her to the hospital everyday to be checked.  I ended up having to force formula on her and that hindered breastfeeding.  She came out of it fine but I'll never forget the daily blood work they tortured her with.

• Love 1
34 minutes ago, satrunrose said:

I've always cut Jessa a bit of slack here. If she were talking about the nice guy who sits behind her in AP Chem then yeah, total mean girl but if, as I suspect, she's talking about men who wrote to the father of girls in their late teens and early twenties to ask if they could court the pure beauties they saw on the teevee... Yup creepy!

me too.

She probably had guys like Tim Robinson (Tabitha's boyfriend-the rapist) asking to date her.  Or worse. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Evagirl said:

I just googled "Jinger in shorts" 'cause I wanted to see for myself.  Wow, she looks totally "normal"!  She doesn't have that "Stepford-wife" look of the other married sisters or Anna.  I think she "made it out".  You know, I hate it when people use quotes all the time and now I'm doing it - LOL!

Anyhoo...she's got on what we used to call Bermuda shorts, the ones that stop just above the knees.  For a girl who was raised not to even wear pants or slacks, this is a BIG deal.  I love it.  I knew Jeremy was good for her.  He is totally mainstream and he taking Jinger along with him.  Some folks suspect him of ulterior motives, but I've always felt his feelings for Jinger were real.  Next he's going to have her in a bathing suit when they go to the beach.  I bet he's telling her that her body is beautiful and that she doesn't have to hide behind long skirts and baggy tops.  He already told her she was pretty without make up.  The best thing he did was move her to Laredo instead of him moving to Duggarville.

I love the Bates, but seeing the Gil go swimming in jeans and a shirt looks so ignorant. 

Slow down haha:

Remember who introduced them... Bin (who teased us with photos of Jessa in board shorts swimming) Oh silly us, thinking Jessa was going moderate

Jeremy masturbation sermon 'nuff said

We thought Bin was going to complete college, get a real job and go as mainstream as his siblings. Nope, nope nope.

Don't underestimate the Duggar vortex 

Edited by sometimesy
  • Love 10
7 hours ago, Summer said:

And I doubt HE has even seen the movie.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, riverblue22 said:

They take jaundice very seriously.  They sent me home with a jaundiced baby and I had to take her to the hospital everyday to be checked.  I ended up having to force formula on her and that hindered breastfeeding.  She came out of it fine but I'll never forget the daily blood work they tortured her with.

Same here...my daughter was born somewhat jaundiced...I don't even recall the exact reason, but it had to do with the fact that she had my husband's blood type rather than mine (it's been almost 30 years...I don't remember the specifics), and they kept a close eye on her for a week or two, but it sorted itself out without intervention in the end. But something like this is so easy to diagnose, watch, and treat if necessary. It almost seems as though they are just oblivious. Although I was lucky that she needed no further treatment, this is not an outcome to take for granted, and waiting too long could prove to be a very big mistake.

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, Jynnan tonnix said:

Same here...my daughter was born somewhat jaundiced...I don't even recall the exact reason, but it had to do with the fact that she had my husband's blood type rather than mine (it's been almost 30 years...I don't remember the specifics), and they kept a close eye on her for a week or two, but it sorted itself out without intervention in the end. But something like this is so easy to diagnose, watch, and treat if necessary. It almost seems as though they are just oblivious. Although I was lucky that she needed no further treatment, this is not an outcome to take for granted, and waiting too long could prove to be a very big mistake.

If he's indeed a month old in the recent pictures, I think that's pretty old to still have jaundice. A lot of it does work itself out, but, as I understand it, it usually works itself out more quickly than that. ...

And he's way old to still have it and not have been seen by a doctor for it -- if that's indeed the case. I want to think that he's been to a doctor. But then I remember who these people are .... 

Stop reviewing movies you haven't seen and get that baby checked, Bin. 

• Love 4

We know Jessa is all about the filters and putting her best foot forward on social media, so if that's the best picture of Henry she could manage, then yikes. I'm not even saying that because he isn't particularly cute or photogenic, I'm saying it because he looks miserable and unhealthy. I'm hoping this kid has been checked out by a doctor, but I wouldn't be surprised if the extent of his care was given by Jill, Faux M.D. via Skype. 

• Love 2
20 hours ago, Christina87 said:

I feel like sometime around midlife, Jessa is going to have a MAJOR crisis! JB and Michelle will be old or dead, and have less power over her everyday life. Money will be tight. She will have teenage kids, and may even have younger siblings still courting. What if her buddy Jordyn slips off to college, joins a sorority, and attends spring break in Forf Lauderdale, sending Jessa pics of her cute new bikini? That probably won't happen, but we can dream. 

Somewhere along the line, someone is going to adopt a more mainstream lifestyle. Sure, she is too good for immodest clothes now, because they're HeathenWear, but it will shock her when one of the fold starts wearing them and nothing bad happens. Jessa is not a woman who will accept aging, period, and it will be worse when she realizes how hot she WOULD have looked in a bikini, or a cocktail dress, or a ballet costume, or prom attire. The other kids may have small twinges of regrets, but I think it will hit Jessa hardest, since she'll simultaneously be mourning her youth in general. When she sees Jinger's teenage children wearing cute pairs of shorts or tank tops, it is going to hit her hard that she was never allowed to experience that part of youth. She will spend the rest of her life picturing every cute outfit in the mall on her 22-year-old body, and it will be depressing. 

And this is when bitter, out of shape Jessa goes hardcore on the MODESTY IS HOTTEST condemnation train. I've seen it happen 100x, with nicer people. Jessa will be awful. She will not mellow out, especially if she has a string of boys and feels competition from any girl who comes around.

• Love 5
20 minutes ago, Churchhoney said:

If he's indeed a month old in the recent pictures, I think that's pretty old to still have jaundice. A lot of it does work itself out, but, as I understand it, it usually works itself out more quickly than that. ...

And he's way old to still have it and not have been seen by a doctor for it -- if that's indeed the case. I want to think that he's been to a doctor. But then I remember who these people are .... 

Stop reviewing movies you haven't seen and get that baby checked, Bin. 

Yes, he's too old at this point to have newborn jaundice.  It could just be the lighting of the photo.  A baby with jaundice at this point might be suffering from a congenital liver disease or a viral hepatitis.  He doesn't look particularly  jaundiced to me, though.  Once again, not my area of expertise.  BTW, many lay midwives fancy themselves to be experts in newborn care and it could be that any newborn evaluations Henry has had were done by one of them.  They're not licensed or trained in pediatrics, of course, but, when did that ever stop them?  I am personally aware of a lay midwife who told parents they could call her anytime for any sort of newborn issues in addition to any problems with mom.  A couple who had just give birth at home less than a day earlier called her to ask about the baby's breathing because they were concerned it was labored.  She told them to put the baby's mouth/nose to the phone so she could listen to him breathe (no, that is not how I learned to assess lungs in med school).  She then told him the baby was fine, his breathing was normal, no problems there.  They called 911 shortly afterwards when the baby stopped breathing.

Although I don't think we've ever heard specifically on the subject, I believe that somebody in the know once said that Michelle and Jim Bob weren't big proponents of vaccination and the Duggar kids weren't fully vaccinated.  I am sure, if they don't, they'd never comment publicly since they've managed to gloss over the more controversial aspects of Gothardism.  They would never stir up any controversy that might affect the gravy train.

Edited by doodlebug
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, satrunrose said:

To be fair, isn't that how we (they) wound up with Bin and Dreck though?  Thus I think judging the men simply by Jessa's reaction to them, seems potentially flawed.  

• Love 1
36 minutes ago, queenanne said:

To be fair, isn't that how we (they) wound up with Bin and Dreck though?  Thus I think judging the men simply by Jessa's reaction to them, seems potentially flawed.  

I don't there's anything wrong with a young man admiring a young single lady on television and writing to see if she would be interested in getting to know him.  IMO it's no different than dating websites.  Men fall in love with their eyes first, women with their hearts.  We know this.  As 16, 17 year-olds, the girls were very, very cute.  Their dad wouldn't let them date/court, so young men thought, Why not?  That doesn't make them any more creepier than Ben living at the compound, learning how to drive a nail, and clean JB's toilets just so he can catch a glimpse of his lady love.  I KNEW once JB TOLD Ben to move into the warehouse (or whatever it was), it was just a matter of time before they were at the altar.  JB was like a spider, spinning his web to trap that poor kid so he would have another son-in-law under his control.

But not my favorite Jeremy!!  Ha ha!  Ben was a 17 year old kid.  Jeremy an almost 30-year-old man.  You can see the difference in JB's influence and control.  You knew he knew he was going to lose Jinger when they went to visit my boy Jeremy and Jinger was practically sitting in his lap right in front of JB.  Didn't you see the stink-eye JB gave Jeremy at the airport?  Loved it!

36 minutes ago, queenanne said:

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Evagirl said:

Men fall in love with their eyes first, women with their hearts.  We know this.  

Who is this "we" that knows this?  I'm a woman who has fallen in love with her eyes first and so have many of my female friends.

Edited by ariel
  • Love 12

I don't know what it means by falling in love with eyes and heart first.  However, I've heard it said that when being fixed up on a blind date, a man first question is, "what does she look like?" and a woman's is, "what does he do for a living?"

I am hoping with the new courtships, Jessa will fade into the background.  She was barely featured in the finale, and I must admit, I really enjoyed it. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Adeejay said:

I don't know what it means by falling in love with eyes and heart first.  However, I've heard it said that when being fixed up on a blind date, a man first question is, "what does she look like?" and a woman's is, "what does he do for a living?"

I am hoping with the new courtships, Jessa will fade into the background.  She was barely featured in the finale, and I must admit, I really enjoyed it. 

Oh boy. I would much rather see Bin insert himself into hip hop, pretend to arrange children football camps and Jessa bulldoze her way into an apartment for mediocre decorating, than watch the Joy or Joe show.

• Love 6

Something's not right about this new baby.  These one-month pictures of Spurgeon and H. Wilberforce show the new baby with red blotches on his face, a bloated tummy and noticeably shorter legs.  Plus, he just looks unhappy.  What do you think?

0 0 1 Jessa babies.jpg

I thought newborn acne, which my kids had from 4 to 6 weeks, or so.  Other than that, I agree something is not right with this baby.  Jessa has been quiet, too. I hope baby is healthy and just going through an akward stage.

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, Mollie said:

Something's not right about this new baby.  These one-month pictures of Spurgeon and H. Wilberforce show the new baby with red blotches on his face, a bloated tummy and noticeably shorter legs.  Plus, he just looks unhappy.  What do you think?

0 0 1 Jessa babies.jpg

HW definitely has a shorter torso than Spurge. I actually think he looks more like Jessa.

• Love 1

I dunno, he looks like a regular newborn to me.  He's not as cute as his brother (who was cuter than most, IMO).  His complexion seems darker and blotchier, but that's typical newborn variation, IMO.  He's not a dwarf or an FLK (Funny Lookin' Kid, an actual pediatric term for a baby that doesn't look quite right and needs a genetic workup/metabolic evaluation.).  The angle of the photo seems to have huis head closer to the lens than his feet, which I think accounts for some of the distortion.

Edited by doodlebug
  • Love 18

I think Spurge #2 or whatever his name is is just plumper and shorter, or maybe just plumper than OG Spurge. Spurge 2 also does look a little bit jaundiced. Other than that, I'm not seeing anything of concern. He's cute. Babies have different personalities. He may not be as laid back and laughy as OG Spurge. 

As for Jessa being almost in hiding, she's probably tired. Her sister moms are basically kids, and she's a control freak who wouldn't totally turn over her babies....yet. Methinks she also has rebounded as quickly from pregnancy weight with this one. 

• Love 1

I think Spurgeon looked like Bin at birth, but turned out to look more like Boob and Jessa as he grew. Henry doesn't look like either one of them to me. 

I hope he's okay, but in the videos I've seen neither Bin nor Jessa seems particularly enthused this time around. I'm sure Jessa will be knocked up again before summer though, she's got nothing else going on to speak of.

23 hours ago, Evagirl said:

I don't there's anything wrong with a young man admiring a young single lady on television and writing to see if she would be interested in getting to know him.  IMO it's no different than dating websites.  

I'm not sure I agree. I've had many a "t.v. boyfriend" in my time and never dreamed of writing them to express romantic interest. Despite Jessa's infamous line about not being a t.v. family, people are on t.v. to do a job, not get dates. People on dating websites are there to get a date, not to do a job (except for Ashly Madison, right Josh?). 

Queenanne is right, though, I made my comment forgetting that Ben and Derick did exactly the same thing. In fairness, I find those two quite creepy as well, although I do admit I was originally assuming approaches coming from the likes of Tabitha Paine's future husband, which probably isn't fair. 

• Love 3

Henry does seem to look a bit more like Baby Ben going by these photos. Actually, just going by the pictures we have seen thus far, Henry's features seem, if anything, as though they may mature into quite a handsome balance, where Spurge, being "prettier", may end up with the doughier, more Duggarlike countenance. Boy babies with exceptionally pretty features often do not mature into very striking adults as the balance changes. Even exceptionally pretty young adult males seem to "peak" in their early twenties, while some more awkward faces which actually get to be very attractive and distiguished don't quite get there until close to their 40s, and can just keep getting better for a good twenty years or more after that.

• Love 5

Henry looks like one of the Mboys....did Anna secretly give birth and then pass it off to Jessa for photo-ops , so the fandom doesn't jump down her throat for reproducing with Joshley again?  Jessa and Bin looked totally bored, but then again, maybe they think they're Kardashians now.

Edited by drafan
  • Love 1
43 minutes ago, drafan said:

Henry looks like one of the Mboys....did Anna secretly give birth and then pass it off to Jessa for photo-ops , so the fandom doesn't jump down her throat for reproducing with Joshley again?  Jessa and Bin looked totally bored, but then again, maybe they think they're Kardashians now.

Jessa still had that smug, self-satisfied look on her face.

• Love 1

Henry is propped up on a boppy while Spurgeon is laying flat on the edge of something.  That accounts for some of the differences in angles.

As for the skin color, Henry has a lot more newborn acne then Spurgeon.  You can also tell the color of the pictures are distorting the skin as well.  Spurgeon's picture is too white (you can tell the blinding white of the onesie is not natural) while Henry's picture is almost too dark.

I agree Spurgeon was the cuter baby.

• Love 2
9 hours ago, Adeejay said:

I remember hearing (or reading ) that men fall in love with the woman they are attracted to, and women become attracted to the man they fall in love with. I don't necessarily think it's true, but I remember thinking it was an interesting generalization.  

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, EVS said:

I remember hearing (or reading ) that men fall in love with the woman they are attracted to, and women become attracted to the man they fall in love with. I don't necessarily think it's true, but I remember thinking it was an interesting generalization.  

That's 'cuz, as I may have complained/mentioned before, the prevailing generalization is that the woman isn't supposed to care as long as the man can pay for her, lol.  The standard "good provider" coy elocution.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, EVS said:

It can happen both ways, I think. I know that I've met people who I thought were very average-looking, and whose faces grew on me until I found them totally captivating,and also those who caught my eye immediately, many just in passing, where I couldn't help but wonder what it would be like to wake up to THAT every morning. Never got the chance to find out, though! I did end up marrying the first guy I had anything like a real relationship with, though the way it all worked out I never did exactly "fall in love" with him. He fell in love with me, was very persistent, and clearly a very good man whom I trusted, respected and admired, and who took good care of me. It all did feel a little bit arranged in a weird way, and I went from a 24-year-old virgin to married and pregnant within a year, so I can kind of relate to the Duggars in some ways. But it has been 32 years, now, so not too shabby! Sorry, that veered off topic a bit, didn't it!

• Love 15

I was catching up on so,e reading here, and I don't really understand why people say they would watch Jessa in a show of her own with Jinger 

Jessa just seems so cold to me, I remember a video showing Isreal crawling? across some laps to Jessa who was pregnant with Spurgeon. She sat with her arms across and didn't acknowledge Isreal or reach out for him 

If this is how she is on video/tv how much more disinterested must she be in real life

To me she is so incredibly fake and I don't want to see TLC payrolling Jessa in any way 

• Love 7