Type keyword(s) to search

The Duggalos: Jinger and the Holy Goalie

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

This is one of the rare times I won't criticize Jeremy for seeking out the media. Do I think there's a whiff of self-preservation here? Sure, but I can also see the flip side. Look at the all the rumors swirling on Reddit and other sites. People speculating about another arrest, possibly another brother involved, opining on which one is most likely etc. If I were a male affiliated with that family I'd make damn sure to separate myself and use a strongly worded statement to condemn Josh's actions.

Well yeah, the Vuolos are in a difficult position here.  They have a book to promote, so if NBC wants to do an interview how do you say no.  From what I read on the Today Show website, the article is a win for them and their book.  NBC got a Duggar son-in-law to give them a good quote and the rest of the story is straight book promotion.  Reading the story, it appears the Vuolos were in control (as it should be when a victim of abuse is telling her story),

Here's the story I'm talking about

https://www.today.com/parents/jinger-duggar-vuolo-reliving-painful-past-new-book-today-t218126

But, I think they only got that interview because of Josh and Jinger's status as one of his victims.  If Josiah or Joe or John David had a book out, I don't think they would have snagged this.

• Useful 3
  • Love 8

Last night while trying to fall asleep, I watched a video on YouTube.  It was called Counting On Another Girl For Jinger, produced by Video Studio.  It documented Jinger in the weeks leading up to her birth with Evy, and included the birth (sort of).

What I remember most is when a licensed midwife arrived at their house, wearing her mask, neither Jinger not Jeremy bothered the same courtesy to her.  Chatted with her on the couch without masks.

Then Michelle and the Voulo grandparents arrived, again, no masks!

The rest wasn't too much new.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

Jeremy, regarding the Homie shit... KNOCK IT OFF! 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CO3NGIMlNww/?igshid=oo8jk4qqsrvu

14 minutes ago, louannems said:

Last night while trying to fall asleep, I watched a video on YouTube.  It was called Counting On Another Girl For Jinger, produced by Video Studio.  It documented Jinger in the weeks leading up to her birth with Evy, and included the birth (sort of).

What I remember most is when a licensed midwife arrived at their house, wearing her mask, neither Jinger not Jeremy bothered the same courtesy to her.  Chatted with her on the couch without masks.

Then Michelle and the Voulo grandparents arrived, again, no masks!

The rest wasn't too much new.

This was an episode. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 13
(edited)

I don't blame the Vuolos for the interview, either. They have to do something to promote the book other than IG posts. There's never a good time for this to happen, obviously, but it was particularly bad with the book. 

Today Show has always been Duggar friendly and the morning news shows are known to be celebrity friendly, avoiding the hard questions if it's just an interview to promote something (I listened to Leah Remini's podcast with Yashar Ali and they had a crack at Today Show, GMA etc for never asking people like Tom Cruise and Elizabeth Moss the hard questions about funding Scientology and Shelly Miscaveige.) But Jeremy had to address the Josh situation somehow for self preservation if nothing else. Avoiding completely will probably be taken as deep support at best by the both of them and if you're a man associated with that family perhaps an accomplice but going in too hard could put more stress on JB/M which would make the house even more toxic for Jinger's minor siblings still living there. Since Jeremy probably got what to say from a PR firm, maybe he could get them to put him in contact with a stylist. 

Edited by Gigi43
  • Love 5

I mean the socks could be cute on one of the daughters, the sneakers are just ugly af. 

Did someone give them free Nike stuff? Perhaps someone who hates them and gave them the stuff no one else buys? 

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

I am sorry, am I missing something, since when did we have left and right socks??  Does it really make that much of a difference??  I would wear those socks, but I work with kids and they would get a kick out of them lol.

• Love 17
52 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

Nike waffle cone socks $27 a pair on amazon

image.png.0dd3902f900f0b8af0c9e1bfe966430a.png

I was debating whether that was supposed to be a peanut or a malformed penis. Wrong on both counts. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• LOL 20
1 hour ago, TigerLily20 said:

I am sorry, am I missing something, since when did we have left and right socks??  Does it really make that much of a difference??  I would wear those socks, but I work with kids and they would get a kick out of them lol.

It does matter on some socks.  My sister has some that on the sole say "bring wine."  I have seen others that say Fuck off.  The socks Jer is wearing, it doesn't matter.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, TigerLily20 said:

I visited my mom yesterday in her assisted living home.  She has dementia.  She was dressed in pants and a blouse, and was wearing her Mary Jane shoes with white ankle socks.  The problem was the socks were white with gray heels.  She was wearing them upside down with the gray heels on top of her foot.  I think she could use Right and Left Socks, but hers would also need to be marked "top" and "bottom"!

• Love 6
(edited)
12 hours ago, Zella said:

It's a race to the bottom, but I think the socks are actually worse. 

Yeah, but they've got the Nike swoosh so they can't possibly be ugly. 

He thinks he's 17.  (And if this is Jingle, I'm pretty sure she's only dressing like this to please Jer....cuz...wow....And -- good reason to ditch as much of the patriarchy thing as possible, Jingle.) 

I think he's deranged by an alarmingly early mid-life crisis. And he's trying hard to pass the crisis on to Jinge, too. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • LOL 1
  • Love 21
13 hours ago, BigBingerBro said:

More ugly shoes

7yp27xmsg5z61.jpg

Oh dear fucking goodness, help me! I'm turning into JeremEE!!😱 I've just joyfully threaded my brandnew neon pink shoelaces into a pair of shoes.......in my defence, Coldplay have just released a brandnew song and they have incorporated a lot of colours (as they do), one of which was neon pink. I liked it so much during these bleak times that I went for them. It's the bleak times. Really. Honestly. I'm not like JereMEEEEE. I'm not (and my shoes are dark blue and not fugly so there)

• LOL 12
  • Love 5
21 minutes ago, BigBingerBro said:

Or maybe it's their friend who wears nail polish?

Huh, I hadn't thought of that. Jeremy Fall or something like that. JereMEE has a bunch of friends named Jeremy, so I get them all mixed up.

I kind of think it's Jinger in the picture because JereMEE tagged her.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
12 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

Drip??

I'm pretty sure Jeremy thinks he's oh-so-clever since he's probably making a pun – drip as in not only a nod to ice cream dripping but also a slang meaning of drip: someone or something that's swag/really cool, including an outfit or an accessory.

But yeah 🙄

Edited by Pinke
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
(edited)
5 hours ago, Westiepeach said:

These don’t look like feminine legs to me 🤷🏼‍♀️

No they really don't but it says "socks and shoes Jeremy got for me".

Edited by Suzn
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Pinke said:

I'm pretty sure Jeremy thinks he's oh-so-clever since he's probably making a pun – drip as in not only a nod to ice cream dripping but also a slang meaning of drip: someone or something that's swag/really cool, including an outfit or an accessory.

But yeah 🙄

Slang for middle school kids . 🤣

The stupid continues. The 90s called and they want their slang back.

41AB01C8-398C-44E0-AAAE-198946D90A6D.jpeg

• LOL 10
22 hours ago, Zella said:

I was debating whether that was supposed to be a peanut or a malformed penis. Wrong on both counts. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I was thinking the left sock was a nutter butter cookie, but I couldn't figure out what the right sock was supposed to be. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
5 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

Slang for middle school kids . 🤣

The stupid continues. The 90s called and they want their slang back.

41AB01C8-398C-44E0-AAAE-198946D90A6D.jpeg

Why is he so weird? He went to a normal college. He was an athlete. I would expect outdated slang from one of the Duggar kids, but not him.

Is spending so much time around fundies making him nervous that their squareness is rubbing off on him so his overcompensating?

• LOL 5
  • Love 9

Jeremy tagged Jinger, and then Jinger reposted and said “socks and shoes Jeremy got me,” so it’s definitely her. I don’t see cankles at all! Her ankles are tiny. She’s affecting kind of an “athletic” stance and the angle is a bit wonky, but if a man had those legs everyone would be making fun of him for his skinny chicken legs! 

I tried to zoom in to figure out whether she actually has hairy legs. That seems more like a Jill move. It’s hard to tell, but I think they could just be a bit ashy with some veins peeking through. I’m hardly one to judge all that, since I’m somehow several shades paler than most Duggars except that cave newt Josie. 

Also I love the shoes SNS

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
(edited)
6 hours ago, BigBingerBro said:

wfhv17ifcfz61.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

yi46m223lez61.png?width=828&format=png&a

mz2j6qw8mez61.jpg?width=828&format=pjpg&

it sort of seems his "natural habitat" is less likely a soccer field and more likely posing with food

Edited by crazy8s
  • LOL 8
  • Love 16