Type keyword(s) to search

The Duggalos: Jinger and the Holy Goalie

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, satrunrose said:

Does this mean Jing and Jer aren't going to the great celebration of love... er... I mean business deal signing that is Jed! and Katey's wedding. Going to Arkansas for the wedding and being back to lead Easter Sunday service in California at 8 seems like a lot. 

I guess this post doesn't exactly say that Jer'll be at the California services tomorrow.....Could go either way based on what's posted, I think. 

• Love 7
3 hours ago, Churchhoney said:

I guess this post doesn't exactly say that Jer'll be at the California services tomorrow.....Could go either way based on what's posted, I think. 

I don't think Jer or the rest of the gang at Grace are above a little bait and switch.  Since Jer has some small following due to the show, I could see them plugging their services using his smug face, but him not actually attending on the Sunday in question.  If they have any hope of getting the young 'uns to return to their church in the future, it had better be someone other than Jer doing the preaching.

• Love 14
5 minutes ago, cmr2014 said:

Maybe the wedding will be in AZ, and one of the Duggars will be flying them to LA after the wedding?

The church that was leaked is in AR. It seems like the Nakatsus may have relocated to Arkansas in December because they purchased a home here then. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, doodlebug said:

I don't think Jer or the rest of the gang at Grace are above a little bait and switch.  Since Jer has some small following due to the show, I could see them plugging their services using his smug face, but him not actually attending on the Sunday in question.  If they have any hope of getting the young 'uns to return to their church in the future, it had better be someone other than Jer doing the preaching.

I don't know which is funnier, JereME Vuolo, upstanding hipster for the correct Jesus lying to his flock again, or the Grace crew actually believing that those valuable youngsters are flocking anywhere because RFP said so. 

• LOL 11
  • Love 4
58 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Impregnable Hope? Did we ever figure out what that's supposed to say?

Imperishable Hope. It's based on 1 Peter 1:4, which about the Resurrection of Jesus. Imperishable means it lasts forever, so Jesus resurrected is the Imperishable hope. 

• Useful 12
  • Love 6
(edited)
7 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Impregnable Hope? Did we ever figure out what that's supposed to say?

Imperishable

7 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

Time to cut that hair again. And who cooks/bakes without pulling it back?

The same person who bakes with flour flying in huge floppy fancy long bell sleeves! 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 5

Good grief. That apron is really sh*t merchandise. Unreadable long word + "hope." 

Let's see. It's pretentious and badly executed. Oh, let me guess whose idea it was. Heh.

I wonder how many they will sell to their loyal fanbase. 

• Love 16
3 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

"Jesus as a business plan." They aren't the first but I always wonder how Jesus would feel about this.

He would probably turn over the tables in their grifted house.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 15
18 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

That's a nice picture. So I take it they're still in Arkansas?

I was wondering that. The background sure matches what the trees look like here right now. Some of them are blossoming but others still look dead.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
16 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

The Duggar’s, you’ve seen these people right! All the food they cook probably has hair in it 🤮

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
22 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

The Duggars don't "cook/bake." They take pictures of themselves in kitchens with cooking/baking accessories. There won't be any hair in the take out that they actually eat.

• LOL 10
  • Love 14
3 minutes ago, cmr2014 said:

The Duggars don't "cook/bake." They take pictures of themselves in kitchens with cooking/baking accessories. There won't be any hair in the take out that they actually eat.

Two words to summarize: photo op

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
On 4/4/2021 at 7:01 AM, iwantcookies said:

BDAC297F-488D-4E2F-A076-BF724CC9CE30.jpeg

Only 37 comments 🤣

If Jinger is the better bake of the two, I would say they may give Frilly Jilly a run for her plexus magic bonus points with regards to producing slop😱 I seem to recall a picture showing Jinger's "baking". It was not a pretty sight.

These two are just so lackadaisical. They don't seem to ever actually put effort into anything.

• Love 17
On 4/2/2021 at 1:27 PM, doodlebug said:

My brother in law started an online store and has managed to turn it into a full time business with hundreds of employees and a very nice income for his family.  However, he started with a product that he made himself in his basement at first, something unique and not available just anywhere.  Something that a lot of people might enjoy and that was also going to appeal to people who wanted to make a wholesale purchase and then re-sell it.  He literally spent a couple of years doing research in his off-hours from his regular job.  He went online, read books, contacted successful entrepreneurs for advice.  He also studied the internet in detail; how search engines work, how to rise to the top of the first page on Google, etc..  Then, he launched his product, starting out using someone else' store on E Bay before getting his own site.  He made fast and friendly customer service his trademark.  Even today, doing millions of dollars in business every year; any customer with a complaint will receive a personal reply from him within a day and often a phone call, too.  He guarantees to make things right if the product is damaged or delivered late or otherwise unsatisfactory.  Then, he goes out and does what he promises.  He also spends well over 60 hours a week at the business doing the actual work to this day.

People like my brother in law can run profitable internet enterprises.  People like Jing and Jer will never do it right, so they'll never make much money.

OMG your anecdote just knocked a memory loose in my brain and now I know who Jeremy reminds me of! So my ex had this HS friend whose husband was obnoxious and arrogant, and when he found out I worked in a business field he proceeded to tell me all about his plan to become a successful entrepreneur and retire early and rich. I asked him if he had a business he was passionate about, and he basically said he didn't care what he did, he just wanted to make money.

I point-blank told him if he reads the biographies of any famous entrepreneurs, he'd learn that he's destined to fail because no one starts their business with the idea of becoming a billionaire and cashing out. They're chasing the thrill of creating something, and the thrill of being in charge of building it. Elon Musk isn't insanely successful because he invented Tesla (he didn't, he just started running it and took over from the original founders), he's successful because he loves building a business and trying new things-that's why he's got his fingers in other businesses and companies too, the man can't sit still because he's chasing the thrill of being the next big thing. Bill Gates retired from Microsoft but went on to run enormous charities, again, he's chasing the feeling of building something, whether it's a business or a charity. It's not just that they put in the initial work, it's that they enjoy and pursue continuing the work. 

Jeremy is like that dude-he doesn't actually want to pursue the work, he just wants to reap the benefits without the effort. 

• Love 24
2 minutes ago, questionfear said:

Jeremy is like that dude-he doesn't actually want to pursue the work, he just wants to reap the benefits without the effort. 

which is why he married "Meek'  Jingle - her TV show and her already built list of followers

• Useful 2
  • Love 10
On 4/4/2021 at 2:33 PM, BigBingerBro said:

747z1ag3o6r61.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&a

7hvjlm4qo6r61.jpg

Shoot, I wish I were skilled in posting photos to this thread because if we were able to scroll a bit, Jere used this post to proclaim victorious resurrection, quote a Bible verse.......and shill the company that made his suit.  Another perfectly tone-deaf post from JereMEEEE - "It's Easter!  Glory!  Celebrate!  Believe!  And speaking of believe, don't y'all believe I look FANTASTIC in this suit?  #pompousuitstore #ad #sopretty  #nottalkingaboutJinger #ohyeahEastertoowhateverlookatme

• LOL 15
  • Love 3

I recall grandma being a sweet lady when she was on the show. So, instead of using Jeremy’s screenshot of the post that he put in his stories, here’s grandma’s. I didn’t include the second picture, but she blew out 4 candles in one shot. 😁

9113A7F6-295D-4FE3-A115-E241DEEB8B5C.jpeg

• Love 9
4 hours ago, ginger90 said:

I recall grandma being a sweet lady when she was on the show. So, instead of using Jeremy’s screenshot of the post that he put in his stories, here’s grandma’s. I didn’t include the second picture, but she blew out 4 candles in one shot. 😁

9113A7F6-295D-4FE3-A115-E241DEEB8B5C.jpeg

But, is she catholic or “actually” godly?

• LOL 7
5 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

A lot of people are speculating it's a pregnancy announcement

Many on Reddit are thinking it's the early release of thier book

I'll be floored if it's a pregnancy announcment

• Useful 4