Type keyword(s) to search

The Duggalos: Jinger and the Holy Goalie

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

9 hours ago, beckie said:

The first response I saw under the picture was, dude your ego couldn't handle the truth!

Made me laugh!

I’m so glad some of the honest responses are left up!  It has been so entertaining!

another one was “jinger has her hands full with this guy”

Edited by awaken
  • LOL 11
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, farmgal4 said:

I just watched Jinger’s IG story, and I could hear one of the kids screaming bloody murder.  I’m pretty sure that it was Felicity.  

I watched it, and between the screaming kid and "volume-ous" I wanted to stab my eardrums. Jeremy, get a damn job so your uneducated wife can stop embarrassing herself. 

• Love 17
14 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Where the hell was JereME? Folding pocket squares?

Probably driving around looking for free food or hanging out with whoever he deems important.

or sleeping 

Jinger is on her own

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I watched it, and between the screaming kid and "volume-ous" I wanted to stab my eardrums. Jeremy, get a damn job so your uneducated wife can stop embarrassing herself. 

We already made fun of "volumous." 😂

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, farmgal4 said:

I just watched Jinger’s IG story, and I could hear one of the kids screaming bloody murder.  I’m pretty sure that it was Felicity.  

I’m surprised she’d post that!  Don’t want to shatter the image of the perfect godly family!  

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
12 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

304B2B4F-3CEC-44FB-89C8-481F4F51397B.jpeg

🤣🤣🤣🙄🙄🙄 work for free for them!!!

Oh Lordy now Jeremy is working with a team just like Audrey Roloff!

I still haven't gotten over her referring to 'her team' that works for HER!

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Oh Lordy now Jeremy is working with a team just like Audrey Roloff!

I still haven't gotten over her referring to 'her team' that works for HER!

Did Auj make people pre order (ie buy) the book in order to be part of her team? Because JereME is saying one thing in his post and another in the link he provided.

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
12 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

By cooking they probably mean ordering restaurant food online 

Or microwaving lean cuisine 

Be ready for the swollen ankles.  SALT. just sayin.. been there, done that

• Useful 4
1 minute ago, ginger90 said:

B22850D4-7846-46DB-91E3-62CB8D17AD29.jpeg

That's crazy. Preorder a book a month in advance and it will arrive late? Is the publisher waiting to print more books after they see how many orders they get?

• Love 15
1 hour ago, GeeGolly said:

What the Vuolos think is happening

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNLKt4Eg3aW/

What is really happening

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNatxPeHwBj/

this was a great comment -

"I hope it really includes a nice mix of "glory and suffering" as promised 😬.

I'll just toss out there that on the suffering side they were once forced to wait in a drive thru Starbucks for a long time and they really, really wanted their coffee much faster and then suffering was upon them....😵"

• LOL 19
  • Love 3
12 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

No Jinge, the Leghumpers won't help you "release" your stupid book. But I'll be damned if they're fooled into thinking they're so important to the Vuolos. 🙄

"All you do now is try to sell things to your fans. It seems like you guys only care about money.". At least one leghumper has seen the light!

• LOL 6
  • Love 12
40 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

That's crazy. Preorder a book a month in advance and it will arrive late? Is the publisher waiting to print more books after they see how many orders they get?

I think that’s exactly it. Then Jinger and Jeremy will announce the book is “sold out”, and is on back order.

Edited by ginger90
  • LOL 12
  • Love 9
9 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Did Auj make people pre order (ie buy) the book in order to be part of her team? Because JereME is saying one thing in his post and another in the link he provided.

I think Audrey's team are two or three employees that actually work for her.

I think Jeremy's team are anybody that buys a book!

I think both of them are 'full of themselves' as my grandma used to say about those thinking themselves SPECIAL!  Lol

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, crazy8s said:

this was a great comment -

"I hope it really includes a nice mix of "glory and suffering" as promised 😬.

I'll just toss out there that on the suffering side they were once forced to wait in a drive thru Starbucks for a long time and they really, really wanted their coffee much faster and then suffering was upon them....😵"

When I think of Jer and suffering, I really really wish he went to the kind of seminary where they teach about world religions in a respectful fashion. (Ha, of course. Mr. Texas Catholics Are a Demonic Horde loves loves loves the opposite approach -- Don't bother to know anything about them but despise 'em anyway). But I digress....

If he were required to learn about other religions, he'd learn about Buddhism......Where the root of suffering is too much desire. Notably the desire for money, and power, and adulation and too much crap. Something Jer could stand to contemplate. It's all in the pocket squares and those photos of you on a dais looking arrogant as all get out.

That Easter weekend photo from Grace Church of Jer speechifying with that uber-self-satisfied look on his face and in his body language got way under my skin. Felt like a snapshot of his deluded soul. The nutbars in his particular religion -- of which he is one -- are currently way way too likely to view themselves as suffering torments from the devil because they, personally, are too moral and righteous and near to God's heart for the devil's comfort. 

MacArthur has actually preached that repeatedly and at length over the past few years as he's railed about their accreditation suspension and their persecution by way of public-health regulation. You just know that J'arrogance Vuolo has eaten that idea up with a spoon. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 17

I don't think the book is back-ordered on Amazon. On the page for the hardcover is this:

1581203136_ScreenShot2021-04-11at8_00_10AM.png.665926a13e0a72c0bebdb8d770a1c55a.png

That "we'll notify you when we have a delivery date" is I think just CYA language for pre-release book orders. I've seen it when pre-ordering a new hardcover, although I usually order and pre-order books in Kindle format anyway. 

I pre-ordered a very popular book last year which actually was delivered to me ON the release date (I'm a Prime member so maybe that helped). So, I don't think the book is back-ordered, or looks any different as to shipment, etc., from other pre-release books up for sale on Amazon. They sell to Prime members (shipping at no extra charge) and non-Prime folks (probably with different shipping choices) so I'm sure they have to tailor the delivery information to fit the shipping for each sale. 

Edited by Jeeves
  • Useful 2
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, Jeeves said:

I pre-ordered a very popular book last year which actually was delivered to me ON the release date (I'm a Prime member so maybe that helped). So, I don't think the book is back-ordered, or looks any different as to shipment, etc., from other pre-release books up for sale on Amazon. They sell to Prime members (shipping at no extra charge) and non-Prime folks (probably with different shipping choices) so I'm sure they have to tailor the delivery information to fit the shipping for each sale. 

I've preordered quite a few books via Amazon (also a Prime member) and yes I get them on time. They ship before the release date and arrive on the release date. I'm not sure where we get books from the library--not my department--but for new ones, we often get them well before the release date and then have to sit on them until the release date. We would occasionally get them back from our cataloguing person with a note that they could not be checked into the system or displayed until X date, the release date. My boss one time let me sneak one home over the weekend and read it early, as long as I brought it back before the release date (which I did). 

I have occasionally had shipments be slower with the pandemic, but I've preordered books even during this crazy time and still gotten them on time. The delays tend to be a matter of days, not weeks. 

If people are getting messages that the books aren't slated to arrive for a couple of months, that is not at all SOP for Amazon and would have to be something weird with the seller, i.e. the publisher. 

Edited by Zella
  • Useful 11
  • Love 1
Just now, Jeeves said:

That's good to know, @Zella, so maybe there's something hinky with this book after all. 🙃 Wouldn't surprise me if true.

At this point, I think it would be a minor miracle if there was nothing hinky at all about this book. LOL

I once read an old bank robber from the 30s--it was either Alvin Karpis or Harve Bailey--said of Ma Barker, "that old woman couldn't plan breakfast." I'm starting to believe that nobody involved with this book could plan breakfast either. 😄 

• LOL 18
  • Love 3

The hope JereME holds:  that he can be a successful (!) grifter forever and ever.

The hope Jinj holds:  that JereME will get off his ass, out of her hair, and that he will quit sitting around doing nada and sucking up the oxygen.

• Love 11
16 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

Do they have a gardener, too? Because I don’t see either of them taking care of it.

The owner's a real estate guy with a lot of properties, including multi-family properties, I vaguely recall (hallucinate?).

If that's true, maybe he has a contract with a landscaper for all the properties, with a single-family house not being a big project. It might be landscaped so the workers can drop by for 10 minutes a week in the high growing season and get it done, outside of one slightly longer trim-weed-and-spruce-up visit a year or thereabouts. 

Probably preferable to leaving the outdoor upkeep to tenants who won't know what they're doing and won't own the needed equipment anyway.  (...and are too busy photographing hamburgers to bother....)

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 8