Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

How did Ryan accomplish the beheading of the nurse and now the murder of Kiki? How did he move their bodies from place to place? How did he dismember that nurse? He must be some kind of super human monster. Can we just hope that his next victim is Ava? That sex scene between the two of them was just embarassing. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Randomly, he lives in the Bay Area and was interviewed on a local newscast a couple months ago.  Seems like a really nice kid.  Makes me like Cam more.

He is way better than Griffin that is for sure! 

He is quite good though, I was thinking that today.  

• Love 2

Would someone please tell me the show date for when Laura mentioned Lucky, and Elizabeth called him?

I would love to hear Elizabeth mention that Cam and Aiden are out of town visiting Lucky during the holiday break; that they jumped at the chance to go visit their Dad since they've both been under stress lately. Maybe Aiden would actually tell Daddy that Aunt Lulu's daughter is a bully (assuming he knows Charlotte is his cousin). 

• Love 2

So it is no longer a close match.  I would rather watch - repulsive Franco and Nina (horses have left the barn - even created a whole new family for her and still is not meshing with most of the cast) in an episode over Sonny, Jason or Carly.  Well, tbh, then again, I'd rather watch GH without seeing any of these five characters ever again.

Edited by sunnyface
Sonny
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

Ava sexing [Ryan} was not a good thing at all

It sure wasn't. If she wants to fuck someone, pick up a ONS at Gene's Bransford Roadhouse (est. 1987). They are not doing Ava any favors here. I know we're supposed to find it gross that Ryan is emotionally manipulating her, but given the general misogyny of the show, the optics of Lauren's death (the last thing she did was have sex with Griffin; her harassment suit against Bensch), and the juxtaposition of Ava and Ryan sexing it up and Lauren lying dead in the cabin, there's an extra layer of sleaze here for me that is really, really distasteful.

Nina and Charlotte's hotel room is deeply ugly.

52 minutes ago, CeChase said:

[The Cam actor] is quite good though, I was thinking that today.  

"Oscar was the one who was sick and deserved the bigger favor." That's a good line, and he delivered it well. I like how the Joss/Cam conversation ended, with Cam having the strength to tell Joss to leave him out of her relationship issues. I don't know how many 15-year-old boys could say that to a girl they had a crush on.

I think the Aidan actor ad libbed the longer hug with GF, because she looked a little taken aback in a good way. That was very sweet.

3 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

Matt Cohen trying to act is so painful.

I know crying can be hard to do on command, but he's as bad as MB. It wouldn't be wrong for Griffin to simply be in shock. I'd prefer that to him trying to squeeze out tears.

LOL at Griffin banging on Ava's apartment door and you see the door shake in its frame.

4 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

Maxie to Lulu: Ever the journalist!

Honestly, show. Stop trying to sell this. We get it, Lulu is so very awesome. 

It's the way everything falls into her lap that aggravates me. She just happens to be at the wedding reception where a dead body is found.

I'm kind of looking forward to tomorrow, with everyone finding out about Lauren's death.

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, sunnyface said:

So it is no longer a close match.  I would rather watch - repulsive Franco and Nina (horses have left the barn - even created a whole new family for her and still is not meshing with the most of the cast) in an episode over Sonny, Jason or Carly.  Well, tbh, then again, I'd rather watch GH without seeing any of these five characters ever again.

Add Sam and I'm right with you.

I don't like Franco, but he's better than those four.

• Love 3

I know you guys hate it when everything has to be about Franco, but I kind of look forward to him putting on his serial killer hat to figure out who killed his pseudo-daughter. Ryan's fun and all, but he is keeping Kevin hostage and for that he can't be allowed to go on indefinitely. (At least, not without Kevin getting loose.)

Both Liz and Curtis were supposed to be having November weddings. Have they made a reference to the Franco-Liz nuptials at all recently? 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Auntie Velvet said:

I know you guys hate it when everything has to be about Franco, but I kind of look forward to him putting on his serial killer hat to figure out who killed his pseudo-daughter.

Guns drawn, Ryan and Franco fire at the same time. Both die. All rejoice. And fade out!

• Love 7

When Nina invited Charlotte to see the Nutcracker in New York (I think it was) I assumed it was a big company like the New York City Ballet or the American Ballet Theater but since Nina got  a ticket at the last minute and the three of them sat all in a row, I guess it was held in a school auditorium.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

When Nina invited Charlotte to see the Nutcracker in New York (I think it was) I assumed it was a big company like the New York City Ballet or the American Ballet Theater but since Nina got  a ticket at the last minute and the three of them sat all in a row, I guess it was held in a school auditorium.

Do you mean a ticket for Valentine? I thought that was because Sasha dropped out.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I wasn't paying super close attention, but Charlotte had something to do with that extra ticket.

I think it was that she knew that there would be an extra ticket because of Sasha, so she called Valentine and said Nina suggested he come instead. (As if!!)

This is tedious. What would be soapier is if Charlotte decided that since her dad was single now, and her mom's husband was AWOL, she would try to get them interested in one another. It would be icky, but Cassadine-Spencer hijinks are always fun. 

• Love 1

I'm sorry; I'm not really paying close attention to the many plot points and what I'm about to ask may sound incredibly stupid, but it's bugging me .  The wedding was in Port Charles.  The ballet was in NYC?  Nina was the Best Person at the wedding.  Did she just up and leave to go to the ballet?  And what's the travel time between PC and NYC?  The murder was discovered at the reception, while Nina was already in NYC.   I am sooooo confused! 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

It's the way everything falls into her lap that aggravates me. She just happens to be at the wedding reception where a dead body is found.

Maxie was the one to put 2 and 2 together and realized that it was Kiki that died, not Girl Reporter.

I like the Cam actor and character and really hope that we gets the girl in the end, something I didn't think would be possible back in the Cam-Emma-Spencer-Joss as kids days.

Ava is going to feel like garbage when she realizes that she was sexing up her daughter's murderer while Kiki was laying dead. 

Edited by nilyank
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

Matt Cohen trying to act is so painful.

@peachmangosteen please watch this UCG.

I think MC can cry but since he always has that one eyebrow up distressed face, it didn't really add much.

I don't know if HE got much better as opposed to her haircut made her on-screen presence more appealing. Think I'm crazy? Go ahead, I challenge anyone to find a Kiki scene they liked, pre-haircit.

10 minutes ago, Ladyrain said:

I'm sorry; I'm not really paying close attention to the many plot points and what I'm about to ask may sound incredibly stupid, but it's bugging me .  The wedding was in Port Charles.  The ballet was in NYC?  Nina was the Best Person at the wedding.  Did she just up and leave to go to the ballet?  And what's the travel time between PC and NYC?  The murder was discovered at the reception, while Nina was already in NYC.   I am sooooo confused! 

lol I didn't even notice. PC is supposed to be Buffalo, so that's about 8 hours by car? And I think I'm being generous there. But what a spoiled cow Charlotte is. Did Lulu know they were taking her there? 

6 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

IMaxie to Lulu: Ever the journalist!

Honestly, show. Stop trying to sell this. We get it, Lulu is so very awesome. 

I think it was just a line. I wasn't really feeling the "look how awesome a journalist she is" vibes.

For a moment when Jordan said "Detective Spencer" I was like wait what? And I thought I misheard. And then I rewound and I didn't! I like whaaaat. And then I remembered it was Valerie. argh lol.

Would the cops just take in any doctor? Wouldn't they wait for their own forensics? Genuinelly asking (I had to think about how to write "forensics", people). How did they know Dr. Munro wasn't a nervous nelly who would practically pee all over the crime scene? Which he practically did.

• Love 2
11 hours ago, Ryan Chamberlain said:

And, when she finds out she screwed her daughter's killer....(new promo is out) She is gonna have a conniption. Is it wrong that I hope Ryan knocks her up? Cause I do. I hope he knocks her up. 

Better than the Ava/Sonny baby "story"

Edited by Oracle42
59 minutes ago, Ladyrain said:

There has been a wormhole between Port Charles and NYC for years now.  Also one to Sonny's island.

Even without that, the time frame is terrible.  The wedding was in Thanksgiving.  Sonny's celebration was earlier, at lunchtime I guess, because Stella made it in time for the wedding and the Quartermaine one was later, and it was after the pizza that today's episode happened because Drew had left to go to see Joss.

After the (afternoon?) wedding, Laura went to have pie with her grandsons. Nina picked up Charlotte from Lulu's (Lulu told her that Charlotte had been packed for a week) after catching the bouquet, got her to NYC where they booked in at their hotel, went to the ballet, had a carriage ride back and it was still early enough in the evening that there was time for Charlotte to play cards with Nina and Valentine while the body was being discovered at the reception.

38 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Would the cops just take in any doctor? Wouldn't they wait for their own forensics? Genuinelly asking (I had to think about how to write "forensics", people). How did they know Dr. Munro wasn't a nervous nelly who would practically pee all over the crime scene? Which he practically did.

I kept shouting "Don't contaminate the crime scene!" but I guess Jordan wanted to make sure that the person was really and truly dead before sealing the room for the CSIs.

Edited by statsgirl
  • Love 2
On 11/26/2018 at 11:16 PM, ByaNose said:

Also, how bad is it that in the year 2018 that there are only 2 black actors on contract. AIthough, VW May be on contract, too. The whole church was filled with non black people. They couldn’t even pull in Felix for the day. I think GH has a two/three black actor cast quota. In the 80’s it was Bryan & Claudia who were Scotty’s & Laura’s token friends but they had a nice little following. I’ve been watching since around 1978 and nothing has really changed that much. Kinda sad. 

I remember a scene from a couple of years ago where there was a social gathering and in attendance were Jordan, Curtis, Andre, Valerie, Felix, and TJ. At the time, I thought it was great that the show was finally getting more diverse because I had never seen so many black characters on GH at one time, much less in the same scene. (Not that 6 is such a big number, but this is GH, after all.) Well, apparently someone in charge thought that number was getting out of hand, because it’s now been cut in half.  We gained Stella, which is not a positive, but we lost everyone else but Jordan and Curtis. TJ isn’t on enough to count.

I guess its still slightly better than the Brian and Claudia days because J&C are more main characters— or as main as you can be without being named Sonny or Carly.  But yeah, sad and also short-sighted, IMO.

• Love 1
12 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

OMG, it was such black comedy: Abby, who as noted above was an ex-stripper originally hired by Sam to get Michael laid and later they actually fell in love, was on a business trip in Chicago (she later got a job working at ELQ) and was on the phone with Michael when all of a sudden the line went dead.  Michael headed to Chicago where he found her in the morgue and learned she had been crushed by a FALLING CRANE (FALLING CRANE must always be in all caps for maximum effect).

On both Jon Lindstrom's and NLG's prior soap, Santa Barbara, the estranged wife of JL's dastardly rapist (of said wife) character (and love interest to Lane Davies' Mason prior to Julia - who [Julia], BTW, was Mark's lawyer in this mess, but was trying to throw the case to lock him up!), was killed atop the hotel that Mason's family owned...by the falling "C" of the Capwell Hotel during a wind storm. (The scene features all players: Mason (Lane Davies), Mason's dad, C.C. (Jed Allan), Julia (NLG), Mark (Jon Lindstrom), and Mary (Harley Kozak).

So, minus Kozak, all involved were/are also on GH - including a lot of the BTS folks on both soaps.

Great to know GH carried on the weird traditions. But "death by crane" is almost as random as a hotel sign, I guess?

• Love 3
9 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

It sure wasn't. If she wants to fuck someone, pick up a ONS at Gene's Bransford Roadhouse (est. 1987). They are not doing Ava any favors here. I know we're supposed to find it gross that Ryan is emotionally manipulating her, but given the general misogyny of the show, the optics of Lauren's death (the last thing she did was have sex with Griffin; her harassment suit against Bensch), and the juxtaposition of Ava and Ryan sexing it up and Lauren lying dead in the cabin, there's an extra layer of sleaze here for me that is really, really distasteful.

As another poster commented, this show has a really bad habit of killing off young women - Kristina Davis (Alexis' sister), Georgie, Siobhan (Lucky's late wife), Disney Princess Sabrina, Courtney, and so on, almost like they were disposable spare parts.  Even though Siobhan McKenna was a human plot point, her death at the hands of Anthony Zacharra always bothered me, because there was such a prurient aspect to it,  the character really seemed to get such satisfaction from needlessly ending the life of an innocent young woman.  This didn't happen so much in "Old School" GH, every once in a while a peripheral character, like Alexandra Quartermaine in the Ice Princess S/L, would be sacrificed for dramatic effect and to advance the story.  Most of these recent deaths seem to be so gratuitous and unnecessary, IMO.

Edited by Winston Wolfe
  • Love 5
9 hours ago, ciarra said:

While I'm no friend of Kiki, I resent them killing off the only young woman who is going to med school.

I should have added this to the above post.  Btw - was dead Kiki played by an entirely different actress or were my eyes playing tricks on me?

Edited by Winston Wolfe
9 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Nina and Charlotte's hotel room is deeply ugly.

This reminds me of how aggravating the Charlotte/Nina/Valentine scenes were. When a parent tries to explain to his daughter why she should not have done what she did because it's not okay, and then said child turns to the other parental figure and is like "but you're having fun, right?" and that supposed parental figure says that yes, she's having fun, the child learns nothing!

This is why Charlotte bullies a child and thinks she can get away with it, because she will always have Nina to enable her bratty behavior. 

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, Winston Wolfe said:

As another poster commented, this show has a really bad habit of killing off young women - Kristina Davis (Alexis' sister), Georgie, Siobhan (Lucky's late wife), Disney Princess Sabrina, Courtney, and so on, almost like they were disposable spare parts.  Even though Siobhan McKenna was a human plot point, her death at the hands of Anthony Zacharra always bothered me, because there was such a prurient aspect to it,  the character really seemed to get such satisfaction from needlessly ending the life of an innocent young woman.  This didn't happen so much in "Old School" GH, every once in a while a peripheral character, like Alexandra Quartermaine in the Ice Princess S/L, would be sacrificed for dramatic effect and to advance the story.  Most of these recent deaths seem to be so gratuitous and unnecessary, IMO.

Courtney and Georgie all died over ten years ago and Kristina 15--I don't know that that's recent, and I suspect if you counted up deaths of young women 1985-2000 it might be a similar number (Dawn Winthrop, Lily Corinthos, Katherine Bell, Nancy Eckhert, off the top of my head.) Though Georgie especially I would have liked to see just go off to grad school. 

• Love 1

LuLu and Maxie didn't seem to upset with Kiki's death. I think they were more upset that it ruin their night on the Haunted Star. I'm sure Franco will be a wreck though. I wonder if they will back Dillon for the funeral. Nah! I don't they've even mentioned him on the show since he left. Dillon & Kiki were getting pretty popluar and the FV canned RPW. They were both young actors with a following. When he left they didn't have a man for Kiki waiting in the wings

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Ladybyrd said:

Courtney and Georgie all died over ten years ago and Kristina 15--I don't know that that's recent, and I suspect if you counted up deaths of young women 1985-2000 it might be a similar number (Dawn Winthrop, Lily Corinthos, Katherine Bell, Nancy Eckhert, off the top of my head.) Though Georgie especially I would have liked to see just go off to grad school. 

That being the case, GH has been killing off young women longer than I remember.  Definitely not cool, although I had no particular affection for any of the characters you mentioned.

Edited by Winston Wolfe
Fixed because TheMediaHo is better at GH trivia than I.
46 minutes ago, Winston Wolfe said:

As another poster commented, this show has a really bad habit of killing off young women - Kristina Davis (Alexis' sister), Georgie, Siobhan (Lucky's late wife), Disney Princess Sabrina, Courtney, and so on

Don't forget Umily. Sure, not everyone loved Natalia Livingston's acting or the writing for the character when she had the role, but that was still a huge mistake, in my opinion. Emily was a Quartermaine and a doctor. (I think? Or studying to be one.) She was connected to so many characters. She deserved better than to be a casualty of pointless Diego. Then they kept the actress around for what seemed like years with the saga of The Umdead/Nikrophilia, followed by Rebecca the lookalike. Like, no, it was the character people still wanted to keep around. Natalia could have gone off to do something else.   

Matt Cohen on Wednesday's show was difficult to watch, and not in the "emotionally affecting" way. His version of turmoil is more like the result of contaminated food. Griffin just has never worked for me, and I wonder if Cohen just can't get the hang of the daytime shooting schedule, since he apparently has a fan base from Supernatural. On GH, he gives good performances for still pictures.  

Edited by Asp Burger
  • Love 2

Charlotte has really been grating my nerves lately.  I don't know if it is how the actress is playing her or how she is being directed to act, though.  She's just so, "Gee, aren't I just the cutest?" with her cheesy smiles and overdone nods.  I can't figure out if the actress just isn't that great (but I didn't mind her at all when she was first on and actually thought she was a pretty good child actress) or if she is being directed to overdo the cutsie act to sell how mean the little girl is but is intentionally misleading the adults in her life.

Actually, now that I think about it, a little psycho child could be a new way to go. Which means they won't be going there.  Nevermind.

• Love 5

Griffen (Matt Cohen) had an opportunity to put his acting chops on display yesterday and failed miserably.  Not a damn tear in sight.  He needs to get together with LW and learn her secret for turning on the water works.

Can't wait to see the repercussions that Kevin will face when the Ryan gets exposed.  His culpability in Ryan's crime spree is off the charts as far as I'm concerned.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Asp Burger said:

Griffin just has never worked for me, and I wonder if Cohen just can't get the hang of the daytime shooting schedule, since he apparently has a fan base from Supernatural.

He was in literally 3 episodes of SPN, in 3 different seasons. Hardly enough to get him stuck in a regular primetime schedule, I would say.

11 hours ago, nilyank said:
13 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Maxie was the one to put 2 and 2 together and realized that it was Kiki that died, not Girl Reporter.

Right, but there's still a dead body at the police commissioner's wedding reception. That's a story, regardless of who the victim is, and it fell into Lulu's lap oh-so-conveniently. Bah.

11 hours ago, ulkis said:

I don't know if HE got much better as opposed to her haircut made her on-screen presence more appealing. Think I'm crazy? Go ahead, I challenge anyone to find a Kiki scene they liked, pre-haircut.

LOL. That haircut had magical properties.

3 hours ago, Winston Wolfe said:

Most of these recent deaths seem to be so gratuitous and unnecessary, IMO.

Let's not forget poor beheaded Mary Pat. She wasn't young, but she was a woman and died in a gruesome (if admittedly rather entertaining) fashion. Women are way too often the victims on GH, of any sort of violence. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

Charlotte has really been grating my nerves lately.  I don't know if it is how the actress is playing her or how she is being directed to act, though.  She's just so, "Gee, aren't I just the cutest?" with her cheesy smiles and overdone nods.  I can't figure out if the actress just isn't that great (but I didn't mind her at all when she was first on and actually thought she was a pretty good child actress) or if she is being directed to overdo the cutsie act to sell how mean the little girl is but is intentionally misleading the adults in her life.

Actually, now that I think about it, a little psycho child could be a new way to go. Which means they won't be going there.  Nevermind.

She's playing her very Rhonda-in-The-Bad-Seed-esque, I agree.  

So, today, when Carly finds out about Kiki, what's the betting line that "now Ava knows how it feels" will be one of the things she utters?

1 minute ago, Cheyanne11 said:

So, today, when Carly finds out about Kiki, what's the betting line that "now Ava knows how it feels" will be one of the things she utters?

I would not be surprised if Carly immediately rushed over to Ava's apartment to say it to her face. 

• Love 3

Honestly, a great twist (and I know this will never happen) would be for Carly to rush over to Ava's to offer her sympathy.  She can knock on the door and when Ava opens it, they just stare at each other for a minute before Ava says something like "Carly, I really don't need this today." Go to commercial  Then, when it comes back, Carly can say that she knows better than anyone how Ava is feeling and that she would never wish that pain on anyone and offers her condolences. But I'm sure that won't happen.  Instead, she will be insufferable and horrible to a grieving mother.

• Love 10
5 minutes ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

Honestly, a great twist (and I know this will never happen) would be for Carly to rush over to Ava's to offer her sympathy.  She can knock on the door and when Ava opens it, they just stare at each other for a minute before Ava says something like "Carly, I really don't need this today." Go to commercial  Then, when it comes back, Carly can say that she knows better than anyone how Ava is feeling and that she would never wish that pain on anyone and offers her condolences. But I'm sure that won't happen.  Instead, she will be insufferable and horrible to a grieving mother.

and, try keep baby Avery away from her when she's grieving. Yup! Carly is going to love this.

• Love 2
8 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:
20 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

OMG, it was such black comedy: Abby, who as noted above was an ex-stripper originally hired by Sam to get Michael laid and later they actually fell in love, was on a business trip in Chicago (she later got a job working at ELQ) and was on the phone with Michael when all of a sudden the line went dead.  Michael headed to Chicago where he found her in the morgue and learned she had been crushed by a FALLING CRANE (FALLING CRANE must always be in all caps for maximum effect).

On both Jon Lindstrom's and NLG's prior soap, Santa Barbara, the estranged wife of JL's dastardly rapist (of said wife) character (and love interest to Lane Davies' Mason prior to Julia - who [Julia], BTW, was Mark's lawyer in this mess, but was trying to throw the case to lock him up!), was killed atop the hotel that Mason's family owned...by the falling "C" of the Capwell Hotel during a wind storm.

To top if off the victim, Mary, was a former nun.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Asp Burger said:

She was connected to so many characters. She deserved better than to be a casualty of pointless Diego.

Emily should have been a character that was kept around solely for what she was able to provide to different parts of the canvas, I agree. But if anyone (ahem, MattCohen, ahem) wants to see a masterclass in how to act when you see the dead body of someone you love, watch Becky Herbst. I still cry.

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

Emily should have been a character that was kept around solely for what she was able to provide to different parts of the canvas, I agree. But if anyone (ahem, MattCohen, ahem) wants to see a masterclass in how to act when you see the dead body of someone you love, watch Becky Herbst. I still cry.

Seconded.

But can we also talk about how wild it was that they had him examine the body?  The significant other should always be a suspect, doctor-priest or no. It kind of seemed like Jordan didn't realize at the time who it was, but I would also think she would have a glance at a body that turned up in her bridal suite... Weird policing all around.

Nor did anyone at the wedding overly sad...LuLu seemed kind of jazzed as she went into girl reporter mode. 

@Winston Wolfe -- actually, it was Katharine Delafield, classical concert pianist, who was the musician. I think she left town on her own, but at least she gave up her V-card to Robert Scorpio, so there's that. Katharine Bell was evil and had affairs with Nik and Stefan (and possibly Mac, IIRC), and was killed twice. Second time was the charm!

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, Ladybyrd said:

Seconded.

But can we also talk about how wild it was that they had him examine the body?  The significant other should always be a suspect, doctor-priest or no. It kind of seemed like Jordan didn't realize at the time who it was, but I would also think she would have a glance at a body that turned up in her bridal suite... Weird policing all around.

Nor did anyone at the wedding overly sad...LuLu seemed kind of jazzed as she went into girl reporter mode. 

They didn't know who it was, but they knew it was a dead body, so Jordan having *any* doctor in there contaminated the crime scene.  Once he flipped her over?  Yeah, Diane/Alexis/Scotty would have a field day with having any evidence thrown out of court.

I wonder what Chase found in Griffin's apartment.  I hope Ryan went overboard and it's a shrine to Kiki with the bloody knife underneath it.   Go big or go home.

• Love 4
26 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

Me too. When she put her head on Emily's chest and just bawled, oh man. That was a powerful scene. 

IMO, killing Emily is probably the biggest mistake, character elimination wise, the show has made. And they've made plenty. Emily was a needed voice and had deep relationships with the integral characters and overall canvas. She nuanced them and made them better. In order to go even further with the terrible mob angle, and Jason's "stone cold-ness" (barf) they eliminated her because she was a balance against it. If Emily was around it would be a different show. Her death was one of those major turning points that you can call on as helping to dissolve the show into the crap its become. 

• Love 7

Ugh. This show. They never read Griffin his rights. Ergo, nothing he said prior to his rights being read is inadmissible in court. Because of that, Jordan and Chase would have stopped questioning him before they ever showed him the knife.

And shut up, Sonny and Carly.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

Ugh. This show. They never read Griffin his rights. Ergo, nothing he said prior to his rights being read is inadmissible in court. Because of that, Jordan and Chase would have stopped questioning him before they ever showed him the knife.

Not to mention that they let Griffin handle/touch the body and turn her over. No matter if they find Kiki's DNA on the knife or not, the crime scene and potential DNA transfers are contaminated. Kiki now has reason to have Griffin's DNA on her (besides their sexcapades) that doesn't mean he killed her. Vice versa, Griffin might have Kiki's DNA or dress fibers on himself, now.

• Love 2