Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

For me, TB sold Kim's desperation to try anything that will keep Oscar alive.  Even with a plan as stupid as kidnapping him and taking him to Brazil, I believed that the idea of losing him made her just that crazy. I give TB credit for making me understand Kim when the actress herself was against the plotline.

At the moment, TB and HE are the only actors who are selling me on their commitment to their characters at a time when I don't like either Kim or Kiki. As much as I've liked FH in the past, she's not doing it with Anna at all right now.

When Drew went to thank Joss for talking Oscar into getting into the drug study (of which he has only a 50% chance of getting the experimental treatment but you know that it will save him), I thought 'Great, a reason for them to put more Carly into the show'.  But it also shows the difference between Drew and Jason because I can't imagine Jason doing something like that unless it was to Sonny or Carly. Not to anyone else, and certainly not to someone like Julian or Ava.

Edited by statsgirl
  • Love 8
32 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Tamara Braun has gone on record saying she doesn’t understand why Kim kept Oscar’s illness from him, and I imagine the rest of the story has to be pretty WTF for her. The whole thing is dumb, but she’s selling it, IMO.

I was going to post a simple "Dr. Kim, GFY", especially after today with Julian, but I have a feeling TB beat me to it.

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, CharethCutestory said:

Kim went from total dud to hated dud with this Oscar story. Is there a worse character to find yourself in? This is what happens when they cast actors instead of characters. 

Frank Valentini. 

• Love 1

I wonder if Kiki getting murdered in part is to bring Jason and Sam together. The real love of Jason's life asks him to figure out who did this in memory of beloved Morgan and also for little Avery's sake.  Then there is Sam, who will suddenly feel bad she never got to know her cousin Kiki and also she sees Michael is upset that his and Morgan's ex is dead. She vows to help Jason investigate, since she is such an awesomely skilled PI and all. Cue awkward close proximity and declarations that their great love is for-eva and this partnership was always meant to beee.

Geez, I've realized that's three of Michael's exes dead by either freak accident or murder. 

It strikes me that Oscar, who says he wants to be emancipated, has absolutely zero clue about what it means to be an adult. He seems much younger than 16. I agree that he was giving the Josslyn actress nothing back in what was supposed to be a highly emotional, dramatic scene. This makes me appreciate young JJ as Lucky even more. 

After how rude, obnoxious and entitled Nina behaved toward that teacher (Willow?) about Charlotte, I hope Nina finds out that Willow, not Sasha, is her bio daughter. It would serve Nina right for Willow to be like "I've seen who you really are as a person. Not interested in getting to know you. Bye."

Edited by Bringonthedrama
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Ryan Chamberlain said:

Yep. I nominate Kim for Ryan's next kill. 

And after that Griffin. He is too dumb to exist. Kiki doesn't show up for the wedding or reception. He goes to her place where she's nowhere to be found, she's not picking up her phone, door is open, broken wine glass on the floor and blood on her scarf. At one point he leaves her a run of the mill voicemail without any hint of alarm. Hey babe, you forgot your scarf. Jasus Christ this is the show's neurosurgeon? Also MC has one facial expression. Constipated while trying to solve the NYT crossword. 

4 minutes ago, ulkis said:

How the hell would Ryan get Kiki to the Haunted Star? Stupid.

I know, of all the dumb places to leave her. For a guy that's constantly running into people all over town, he sure has no qualms about carting dead bodies from place to place. 

7 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

For me, TB sold Kim's desperation to try anything that will keep Oscar alive,.  Even a plan as stupid as kidnapping him and taking him to Brazil, I believed that the idea of losing him me her just that crazy. I give TB credit for making me understand Kim when the actress herself was against the plotline.

I get that and it's always where the focus should've been. I agree TB was better the past few days for it because she was able to get emotional and show some fire. And props to her for calling out the writers. Kim's desperation as a mother to save her son driving her to take extreme measures makes sense. What didn't make sense was how the whole stupid plot started where she kept it from him for two years and essentially gave up on finding any cure. So now everything they have Kim do is overshadowed by that for me. I just want the whole story over with. But then I think what is there coming up to take its place? The baby swap? Nina's daughter nobody cares about? Those make Oscar's story look downright riveting. GH is in dark times.   

• Love 2

So, Jordan and Curtis are spending their first marital night on the boat?  The boat where their guests are still dancing and drinking, just in the other room?  The other room where her son and his aunt are still hanging out?  Am I the only one going, ewwwww at that.  

• Love 7

I thought dead Kiki would be found by Griffin to frame him. It would be Ryan’s way of “helping” get her revenge. Of course, she could have Griffins hair strands in her hands. I’m still surprised they went there with Kiki. Just because the actress got another doesn’t mean you have to off her. Jeez! The struggle in the soap world is real. 

• Love 2

I can't hold it in any longer.... Jordan's eyebrows are making me crazy!

She needs to learn to relax that muscle above the brow so it doesn't squinch into a worried frown all the time. During the wedding vows, I was fixated on watching that muscle tense up and drag the front part of the brow down, then relax and it would pop back to a looking normal brow. I don't subscribe to botox personally, but if I was an actress and had that issue, I might pump a shot in there.  

• Love 3
22 hours ago, ByaNose said:

And, here they are almost 10 years ago on ATWT. The soap world is such a small place now. Back then there probably 10 soaps on the air:

Holy smoke, I forgot he played Craig Montgomery.   Have not recollection of Craig being involved with Rosanna, either.   And who the heck is Janet?   To think ATWT was MY SOAP!!!!  I miss it so.

• Love 2
29 minutes ago, sas616 said:

Holy smoke, I forgot he played Craig Montgomery.   Have not recollection of Craig being involved with Rosanna, either.   And who the heck is Janet?   To think ATWT was MY SOAP!!!!  I miss it so.

Julie Pinson played Janet. She is married to Billy Warlock who played AJ. 

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

Julie Pinson played Janet. She is married to Billy Warlock who played AJ. 

Aw, the soap world has always been small but it feels tinier all the time. In fifteen years when it's just Y&R standing (and I'm being generous with that time frame) 3/4 of the cast will be from ABC and they all will have been married to other soap actors. 

Totally forgot JL was on ATWT. I guess that's how he and Cady got together?

Edited by Ladybyrd
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, ulkis said:

How the hell would Ryan get Kiki to the Haunted Star? Stupid.

I find it odd, him being able to carry bodies (headless and otherwise) all over Port Charles, like some macabre Grinch, and not be seen.  One would think that the reception would be bustling with catering staff.  Meanwhile, Ryan can waltz on in with a body? 

They really splurged on this wedding -- a cake that wasn't from Costco, a minister who isn't part of the regular cast, and more than one or two guests.  The tassels in the doorway were downright tacky.  The white ones looked like rubber gloves. 

• Love 3

Why any of those women wanted to try to catch the bouquet is beyond me. All those women except Valerie are in a relationship, and Nina didn't want to participate anyway. So of course she catches it, har har. 

I really wish LW got more quiet scenes like the ones Carly had with Joss. She's so good when she's not yelling.

Kim, it's not your call when you try to involve other people in illegal activities. They get to have a say. Her anger at Julian is misplaced, to say the least. I also think she's be unreasonable with Drew. Excuse him for having his own ideas about Oscar.

11 minutes ago, ciarra said:

They really splurged on this wedding

I know. A formal ceremony in a church, a decent reception at another location, more than four guests, and a honeymoon somewhere other than Jordan or Curtis's houses (not that we've ever seen either of those places).

LOL at Curtis and Jordan wrangling her dress so he can carry her over the threshold. The skirt is ENORMOUS.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

I really wish LW got more quiet scenes like the ones Carly had with Joss. She's so good when she's not yelling.

She was really good in that scene.  I appreciated her gentle talking to Joss and acknowledging she doesn't know what she'd do in Kim's shoes.  Gah, I complimented LW and Carly--is it raining cats and dogs? 

LOL moment of the reception was Lulu talking into her phone with her "story idea" which would be more an editorial than the "hard news" she seems to think she's suited for. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, ciarra said:

I find it odd, him being able to carry bodies (headless and otherwise) all over Port Charles, like some macabre Grinch, and not be seen.  One would think that the reception would be bustling with catering staff.  Meanwhile, Ryan can waltz on in with a body? 

Pat, at least, we don't know when he transported the body. And unless it's not Kiki, he had to take the body to the Haunted Star at the same time the wedding was going on. 

Edited by ulkis

LW and EMc look amazingly alike. Brilliant casting. I thought Eden did a good job yesterday falling to the floor and the pickup scenes today. She’s really come in to her own. LW has been doing this forever. I think she was like 19-20 when she started on Loving. She can do good work. She was awesome on GL. It’s too bad she’s in he MB vortex but she loves working with him & SB. Most importantly FV likes her working them, too. Never mind that she & Bernard don’t have any sexual chemistry. That’s why Sonny always cheats on Carly because MB has better sexual chemistry with other actresses. It’s kinda odd but true. 

• Love 9

I was surprised Stephen Martines has an official Facebook and posted to draw his fans' attention to the rerun. No further comment.  

I can see why the Thanksgiving 2000 episode would be enjoyable to revisit now, but IMO, there were already big problems with GH at that time, and most of the fan commentary everywhere I was participating was as disgruntled as it is now. Except for the shippers of original Carly/Sonny. They were in heaven, getting everything they wanted. So that isn't a great GH period to me. I consider 1999 the last really good year, and even then we had too much Hannah and too much mob activity for my taste. It started to get unbalanced after Jonathan Jackson's first exit. But I'm still watching the show and posting about it nearly 20 years later, with a few sanity breaks along the way, so there's that. I must have some affection.   

I am going to proceed with the assumption we have seen the last of Kiki. Hayley Erin came in very raw, taking over a poorly written character created for an actress who had cultivated a fan base since she was a child performer on OLTL, I did not see her first few months, only clips since then, but I know she was not warmly welcomed. Even though I began disliking Kiki the minute the Bensch sexual-harassment trial ended, and I feel the Griffin affair was bus-versus-pedestrian writing at its sleaziest, I think well of HE. She showed a desire to improve her performances and to make the best of her time on GH, and she shone when the writing was there for her, such as playing Kiki's fear when Bensch's intentions started to become apparent. I hope her willingness to apply herself, the intelligence and good nature she has shown in all of her behind-the-scenes activities while on GH, and her obvious beauty take her a long way in her very competitive field. I would not be surprised if she goes on to bigger and better things.  

Edited by Asp Burger
  • Love 11
50 minutes ago, Asp Burger said:

I was surprised Stephen Martines has an official Facebook and posted to draw his fans' attention to the rerun. No further comment.  

I can see why the Thanksgiving 2000 episode would be enjoyable to revisit now, but IMO, there were already big problems with GH at that time, and most of the fan commentary everywhere I was participating was as disgruntled it is now. Except for the shippers of original Carly/Sonny. They were in heaven, getting everything they wanted. So that isn't a great GH period to me. I consider 1999 the last really good year, and even then we had too much Hannah and too much mob activity for my taste. It started to get unbalanced after Jonathan Jackson's first exit. But I'm still watching the show and posting about it nearly 20 years later, with a few sanity breaks along the way, so there's that. I must have some affection.   

I am going to proceed with the assumption we have seen the last of Kiki. Hayley Erin came in very raw, taking over a poorly written character created for an actress who had cultivated a fan base since she was a child performer on OLTL, I did not see her first few months, only clips since then, but I know she was not warmly welcomed. Even though I began disliking Kiki the minute the Bensch sexual-harassment trial ended, and I feel the Griffin affair was bus-versus-pedestrian writing at its sleaziest, I think well of HE. She showed a desire to improve her performances and to make the best of her time on GH, and she shone when the writing was there for her, such as playing Kiki's fear when Bensch's intentions started to become apparent. I hope her willingness to apply herself, the intelligence and good nature she has shown in all of her behind-the-scenes activities while on GH, and her obvious beauty take her a long way in her very competitive field. I would not be surprised if she goes on to bigger and better things.  

OMG! I totally forgot about Bensch. That shows how dumb that storyline was to me. Maybe, Ryan will set up Bensch for Kiki's (if she has) murder/death. I guess today we will find out today if it's her or some other random charcter who is laying in the Ashfor bed.

Attention Tamara Braun: Remember how women hate it when men look at their chests instead of their faces when they’re talking to us? We hate it when you look at people’s chests instead of their faces when you’re talking to them. Phyllis on Y&R has adopted the same annoying, distracting acting tic. I wish you’d both stop!

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Asp Burger said:

I can see why the Thanksgiving 2000 episode would be enjoyable to revisit now, but IMO, there were already big problems with GH at that time, and most of the fan commentary everywhere I was participating was as disgruntled it is now. Except for the shippers of original Carly/Sonny. They were in heaven, getting everything they wanted. So that isn't a great GH period to me. I consider 1999 the last really good year, and even then we had too much Hannah and too much mob activity for my taste. It started to get unbalanced after Jonathan Jackson's first exit. But I'm still watching the show and posting about it nearly 20 years later, with a few sanity breaks along the way, so there's that. I must have some affection.   

Agree completely. It's always fun to dip back into a single old episode, but 2000 was no golden age.  I definitely see JJ's departure as a turning point for the show. I don't know what they were thinking replacing a beloved and very specific actor so quickly with, like, and n'sync reject. 

I was also surprised by comments praising the show's diversity in that era. People have fond memories of Gia, but she was around relatively briefly and her family members were written to be pretty one-dimensional.  I don't know that it's improved since, but I do think it's at least level. (And certainly things reached a nadir towards the end of the Guza years, when it was truly just Epiphany and Kent King, whose character's name I had to google she was on so rarely. "Dr. Lainey Winters," fwiw. Kiko Ellsworth would also pop his head in once every two months.)

• Love 3

I think the Kim/Julian fight and then Julian leaving and running into Alexis signaled a tide change back to Julian/Alexis. 

I was a little put off by how much airtime and budget they gave the Jordan/Curtis wedding, when other, more long-standing and beloved players have not even gotten that for their funerals! 

• Love 5

I think you're right. I think they are going to try to bring Julian and Alexis back together (I'm actually not opposed to this) and try to put Kim and Drew together. And, I think a big reason for this is they are trying to get it through fan's heads (and possibly KM and BM's heads, as well) that Sam and Drew and done and Sam and Jason are where it's at. Because that will convince all of us that those two are soulmates.

• Love 6

I always thought that nuJordan was constantly distressed but now I realize that it’s her eyebrows! I think she’s a very attractive young woman but the eyebrow thing is really distracting. 

• Love 3
11 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

LOL moment of the reception was Lulu talking into her phone with her "story idea" which would be more an editorial than the "hard news" she seems to think she's suited for. 

Or a feature of some sort. Good lord. If the show insists on showing us the Girl Reporter at work, at least give her smarter writing. I cannot take her seriously at all with the nonsense she's been given so far.

2 hours ago, ByaNose said:

Maybe, Ryan will set up Bensch for Kiki's (if she has) murder/death.

Bensch was fired, wasn't he? At any rate, I don't think he's at GH in any capacity.

1 hour ago, Ladybyrd said:

Dr. Lainey Winters

A.k.a. the world's worst therapist.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Asp Burger said:

I can see why the Thanksgiving 2000 episode would be enjoyable to revisit now, but IMO, there were already big problems with GH at that time, and most of the fan commentary everywhere I was participating was as disgruntled as it is now. Except for the shippers of original Carly/Sonny. They were in heaven, getting everything they wanted. So that isn't a great GH period to me. I consider 1999 the last really good year, and even then we had too much Hannah and too much mob activity for my taste. It started to get unbalanced after Jonathan Jackson's first exit. But I'm still watching the show and posting about it nearly 20 years later, with a few sanity breaks along the way, so there's that. I must have some affection.   

I agree, 1999 was the last year where the writing and acting was still great, but even then the show paled in comparison to the mid 90s. I watched the scene recently when Robin, who just found out she was HIV positive, dreams of Anna. FH came back to do this moving and powerful scene. I was crying like a baby. The writing and performances back then were exceptional.

By today's standards 2000 was a masterpiece. And I still did enjoy the show then, but 2000 saw a major shift in the vibe and quality of the show. By the end of '02 it was entirely different. The Guza heyday and General Mobster commenced and its been consistently downhill since. 

I did like the chance to see an older, superior episode on television. There are youtube clips but its not the same. I actually wouldn't mind seeing this be a permanent thing. Take the show down to four days a week with a rerun on Friday. Or, like regular shows, give GH week long breaks and hiatuses here and there where they air classic episodes. Probably not going to be a popular opinion but at this point I'd be more excited to watch the old great episodes. It would free up budget, improve the ridiculous schedule they use to film, and possibly get old fans back watching. They'd see the promos for the current show and decide to tune back in. (Not likely with this current regime, but still) Hard to believe that a show thats been on 55 years with a barely workable budget doesn't utilize the vault more often than it does. 

• Love 2

Assuming that Lauren is an Ex-Kiki, this is going to be devastating for Ava, as the closest she'll be able to grieve for her daughter will be on the Canadian side of the border. Every single person she interacts with will give a mini-diatribe about how awful she is, and she has no right to be in the same Zip Code as the funeral services.

I give the over/under of interactions at 10.

• Love 2
36 minutes ago, NutmegsDad said:

Assuming that Lauren is an Ex-Kiki, this is going to be devastating for Ava, as the closest she'll be able to grieve for her daughter will be on the Canadian side of the border. Every single person she interacts with will give a mini-diatribe about how awful she is, and she has no right to be in the same Zip Code as the funeral services.

I give the over/under of interactions at 10.

And, when she finds out she screwed her daughter's killer....(new promo is out) She is gonna have a conniption. Is it wrong that I hope Ryan knocks her up? Cause I do. I hope he knocks her up. 

• Love 3

Last night as I was falling asleep (because I guess I had nothing better to think about than this weird show) I was thinking about the escape room party.  Now, I enjoyed that more than I have enjoyed most episodes as of late, but something struck me last night.  Maxie was in the serial killer room. There were odd cardboard cutouts of various serial killers including Diego.  Why did Maxi not get to say anything about how he killed Georgie?  Others got to make comments about the various villains in both rooms, but she was stuck talking to Lulu about Ryan's terrorizing her family and nothing about Diego actually killing her sister.

• Love 1
36 minutes ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

Last night as I was falling asleep (because I guess I had nothing better to think about than this weird show) I was thinking about the escape room party.  Now, I enjoyed that more than I have enjoyed most episodes as of late, but something struck me last night.  Maxie was in the serial killer room. There were odd cardboard cutouts of various serial killers including Diego.  Why did Maxi not get to say anything about how he killed Georgie?  Others got to make comments about the various villains in both rooms, but she was stuck talking to Lulu about Ryan's terrorizing her family and nothing about Diego actually killing her sister.

She was initially in the Cassadine side of the escape. She only went to serial killer side when the show wanted to remind audience the alias that Ryan used in the past and the that scene with Carly search for the mysterious patient.

But she would have. Diego killed Georgie and boyfriend Cooper Barrett no relationship to Brenda.

• Love 1

How many ex-girlfriends/ex-fiancée's/ex-wives of Michael have been brutally murdered? Sabrina and now Kiki. If this was ANY another show, Michael Corinthos (originally Quartermaine) would be a person of interest as a serial killer once the connection was made.

• Love 6

Ryan's description of Kiki as vapid and preachy was dead-on.  Not sad to see you go, Keeks!

And as much as I'm getting tired of the Kevin-is-really-Ryan storyline, it can keep on going if he's going to keep on killing off characters I don't like.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Ryan Chamberlain said:

And, when she finds out she screwed her daughter's killer....(new promo is out) She is gonna have a conniption. Is it wrong that I hope Ryan knocks her up? Cause I do. I hope he knocks her up. 

Damn. I hate being a day behind On Demand. So what you’re telling me is that Ryan and Ava had a Thanksgiving dinner that couldn’t be beat and didn’t get up until the next morning…when the body was discovered.

Oh you can get anything you want at Ava J’s restaurant, excepting Kiki…

I’m conflicted. Delighted as I am that my sweet psycho baboo Ryan has finally started killing player characters and not just NPCs I’m not thrilled his first victim is Kiki. I have no affection for her. But the show has a terrible history of murdering young women. And it’s bad optics, particularly coming off Kiki’s Me Too storyline, to punish the "wanton woman” with murder. I’ll walk that back if Ryan also kills Griffin but that’s not likely to happen. We all know GH’s man whores are safe as houses.

Edited by epona7
  • Love 7
15 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

How many ex-girlfriends/ex-fiancée's/ex-wives of Michael have been brutally murdered? Sabrina and now Kiki. If this was ANY another show, Michael Corinthos (originally Quartermaine) would be a person of interest as a serial killer once the connection was made.

Nothing will ever be as darkly comedic as when he was on the phone with Abby and she got SQUASHED BY A FALLING CRANE.  

• Love 12
7 minutes ago, epona7 said:

And it’s bad optics, particularly coming off Kiki’s Me Too storyline, to punish the "wanton woman” with murder. 

Yeah. They spent 6 months showing that story and now it's like "eh kill her I guess." Maybe if this somehow gets Ava (or Franco) off the show, but if it doesn't, it's pointless. 

• Love 6

How many ex-girlfriends/ex-fiancée's/ex-wives of Michael have been brutally murdered? 

yes-- Abby the stripper/hooker-- then there was the girl in Kristina's class who liked him (killed in a bus crash)

then Sabrina, now, Kiki

I think Starr (left town) and Nelle (prison) are the only ones to survive.

• Love 1

Yesterday we saw Joss had changed into comfy lounge clothes when she was at home on the phone with Oscar, and now she's running around town in her Thanksgiving outfit again, earrings and all. That's some iffy sequencing of events there. Cam's doing a good job giving us angst over revealing Oscar's secret, fighting off resentment at being second-best in Joss' heart, and now shouldering misplaced responsibility from Liz in the Aiden situation. He's my fave teen at the moment.

Ryan disparaging Kiki as "vapid" and "preachy" and using that as part of his foreplay with Ava is so very twisted and I am HERE for it. I'm shamelessly loving these two together, to the point where I wish there was a way we could keep both Kevin and Ryan on the canvas.

I'm giving it ten minutes max before Griffin floats the idea that Ava murdered Kiki, and about .03 seconds before Carly accuses her (because Ava killed Morgan, if you haven't heard).

• Love 6
24 minutes ago, LexieLily said:
25 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Nothing will ever be as darkly comedic as when he was on the phone with Abby and she got SQUASHED BY A FALLING CRANE.  

*record scratch* What now?

OMG, it was such black comedy: Abby, who as noted above was an ex-stripper originally hired by Sam to get Michael laid and later they actually fell in love, was on a business trip in Chicago (she later got a job working at ELQ) and was on the phone with Michael when all of a sudden the line went dead.  Michael headed to Chicago where he found her in the morgue and learned she had been crushed by a FALLING CRANE (FALLING CRANE must always be in all caps for maximum effect).

• Love 6
41 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

Particularly since Abby's method of death would be the kind of thing someone with mob connections would orchestrate.

31 minutes ago, epona7 said:

… So what you’re telling me is that Ryan and Ava had a Thanksgiving dinner that couldn’t be beat and didn’t get up until the next morning…when the body was discovered.

Oh you can get anything you want at Ava J’s restaurant, excepting Kiki…

So, who will we find first on the Group W Bench? Ava, Ryan, or Griffin?

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

OMG, it was such black comedy: Abby, who as noted above was an ex-stripper originally hired by Sam to get Michael laid and later they actually fell in love, was on a business trip in Chicago (she later got a job working at ELQ) and was on the phone with Michael when all of a sudden the line went dead.  Michael headed to Chicago where he found her in the morgue and learned she had been crushed by a FALLING CRANE (FALLING CRANE must always be in all caps for maximum effect).

I wonder if it was anything like when Dr. Romano on ER was crushed by a falling helicopter. Lol

• Love 2

We saw the helicopter fall on Romano; we didn't see the the crane fall on Abby. But poor Michael, lots of time to look sadz.

1 hour ago, Pingaponga said:

Ryan's description of Kiki as vapid and preachy was dead-on.  Not sad to see you go, Keeks!

And as much as I'm getting tired of the Kevin-is-really-Ryan storyline, it can keep on going if he's going to keep on killing off characters I don't like.

He also called her shallow and something else.  It was so great to hear someone with the same opinion of Kiki as I have, I wish we could keep him around too.

1 hour ago, Linny said:

I'm giving it ten minutes max before Griffin floats the idea that Ava murdered Kiki, and about .03 seconds before Carly accuses her (because Ava killed Morgan, if you haven't heard).

I'm sure she's been body-building in her spare time so that she could carry Kiki there.

I'm hoping that whatever Chase found in Griffin's apartment will put the blame on him for a second or two.

• Love 3

I don't know how Kevin comes out of this blameless. I was not a Kiki fan by any stretch of the imagination, but how many more women are the writers planning on killing off? Are there anymore women quitting the show? Retiring? We know the male population is safe. 

In a way, I think it's too bad that they decided to have Joss change Oscar's mind about his treatment, because a Kiki's death, even though he did not know her could have been the kick in the ass he needed. A young woman, with her whole life ahead of her, senselessly murdered. She did not have a tumor eating away at her brain, and when she was getting ready for the wedding, she did not think she would be dead the following hour. Life is random and holds by a thread for everyone. 

I'm assuming Kiki's dead body was brought to the Haunted Star during the wedding ceremony. And it looks like she put up a fight, Ryan had a massive bruise on his wrist. And Ava sexing him was not a good thing at all, but file for later when he is caught.

So now we will get to see Franco clawing at his face over Kiki's death and Ava being yelled at by everyone in town. 

In the whole episode, it was actually Curtis who got to me. When Maxie and Lulu were telling him how bad they felt with the way his night ended, his reply was that he felt sorrier for Kiki and what happened to her. He got to me, more so than Griffin did. Although MC cries better than a lot of the actors on the show.

Maxie to Lulu: Ever the journalist!

Honestly, show. Stop trying to sell this. We get it, Lulu is so very awesome. 

The Cam actor is getting better every time. His scenes with were good and solid with both Joss and Elizabeth. 

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

The Cam actor is getting better every time. His scenes with were good and solid with both Joss and Elizabeth. 

Randomly, he lives in the Bay Area and was interviewed on a local newscast a couple months ago.  Seems like a really nice kid.  Makes me like Cam more.

• Love 4

So Ryan murders Kiki and within hours is seducing her mother.  Sick, Sick, Sick!!!!!!  Ryan has been playing with Ava's mind for months, murders her daughter, sleeps with her and now will play the supportive friend/lover while she mourns.   I can't imagine the emotional fallout for Ava once the truth is revealed.  Ava will shred  Ryan apart with her bare hands.  

• Love 8