Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E09: Swimming With The Sharks

• Start Topic

My friends and I are all what one might call professional businesswomen, but you would never hear us call ourselves that. I mean, it's weird, right? To say it over and over, like some kind of mantra?

We are, but who cares?

Maybe Tamballs and Vickster say it out loud to convince themselves that they are capital "K" Klassy!

Yikes.

Edited by jennylauren123
  • Love 6

I laughed a lot during this episode. I could never go anywhere with these women but from the safety of my home I enjoyed most of it.

Tamra Vicki and Shannon doing shots of vodka was both hilarious and strange. Why were they trying to do shots? To be even more ridiculous, sorry, ladies you don't need vodka to be crazy, you just are.

I wasn't going to say anything about Meghan and the step mom stuff but wth, I think some (me) are having an issue about all this "I love my step children they are my life I wish they were mine blah blah" from Meghan is because it comes off as insincere and self serving imo. I have no doubt that being a step parent is hard. I have friends who are step parents and both situations are different but equally hard.

Meghan just seems to want to use it as a badge. The fact that Leeann was alive and Meghan used it as a storyline about how hard this all is on Meghan left a bad taste in my mouth.

To learn now, that she and Jimmy left the kids behind to go on vacation days after the funeral, is really beyond telling of who jimmy and Meghan really care about imo.

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 11

I loved sleepovers and slumber parties when I was a kid. We had such fun! I remember us sneaking out of my bedroom window to sit on the grass and stare at the moon. Core memory. Sometimes these days it seems like sports have taken over all spare kid time. The kids get driven to practices, the parents sit and watch and drive them home and there is a frickin' tournament of some kind every weekend which sucks up all free time for all members of the family.

I don't mind a good WIU episode, but those ladies were waaaay too drunk for my liking. Of course, I always think why ruin a lovely day in a once-in-a-lifetime locale for an evening you won't even remember.

Brooks - people I've know with cancer turn into skeletons. Why would Brooks choose to starve his body? Cancer takes care of that. Why not eat to build yourself up?

• Love 7

I liked Shannon's sleek updo at dinner.  Her hair looked much more healthy/shiny than it typically does.

Speaking of bad hair, what's up with Meghan's TH hair? The stringy, straight hair vs the healthy, curled hair.....is the latter a wig?

• Love 6

The funniest part of the episode for me was when Vicki got the phone call and that midi ringtone went off. Their dancing was hysterical and it's something I'd do. Also, not knowing how to answer it was pretty funny too.

I agree that sometimes these women act like college students on spring break but meh. They're on TV to be entertaining and it's working. For now, anyway.

• Love 10
My first thought was you were looking for xenophobic?

Ethnocentric?

If the Beador girls and her friends managed to escape the house without an alarm going off in the middle of the night, then someone--the Beadors, or whose ever house that was, better rethink the security system before the girls become full-blown teenagers.  I, like many others, was rather skilled at finding my way out of the house to go to a party or hang out with friends in the middle of the night.  TPing houses was never my objective.  I would have loved it if the girls had TP'd the Dubrow's house.

• Love 6

He is still being questioned about the credibility of his cancer. He also seems to think his weight loss is proof.

I gotta say, I've pretty much avoided the show this season, but happened upon it earlier this week.  When I saw Brooks, I thought he didn't look so good.  If he's losing weight to try and keep up the scam, he's doing a good job.  Otherwise, there is definitely something not right there.

• Love 4
I gotta say, I've pretty much avoided the show this season, but happened upon it earlier this week.  When I saw Brooks, I thought he didn't look so good.  If he's losing weight to try and keep up the scam, he's doing a good job.  Otherwise, there is definitely something not right there.

I agree.  If I was attempting to pull off such a scam, I wouldn't make it passed Day 1.  I would be sooo hungry.  I certainly hope this is no scam.  I will agree that  Vicki certainly seems cool and calm, given the situation.  I am just going to assume they are telling the truth, but should we find out otherwise...There's a certain place in hell for people who do that. 

• Love 6

My friends and I are all what one might call professional businesswomen, but you would never hear ourselves call ourselves that. I mean, it's weird, right? To say it over and over, like some kind of mantra?

We are, but who cares?

Maybe Tamballs and Vickster say it out loud to convince themselves that they are capital "K" Klassy!

Yikes.

Yes it's damn weird to refer to yourself as a business(woman/man). I don't think I've ever heard anyone do it with a straight face. Most people I know who's jobs fall under the umbrella of business usually just refer to their industry or niche. Like "I'm in marketing" or "I'm in insurance" or something. Every time anyone says it I'm reminded of that sceen in The Big Lebowsky

Other Guy:What's in the briefcase?

Lebowsky: papers. My important business papers.

Other Guy:What do you do?

Lebowsky: I'm unemployed.

• Love 7

I don't even have kids and I was offended by MEghan's "I wish they were my kids" comment. Of course she's been on my last working nerve since episode 1; I just can't find one redeeming quality about her and she's quickly reaching for Danielle Staub's spot on the top 5 housewives I despise. And again, Vicki with the screaming and wretching! STOP!!

Edited by RegalRegin
  • Love 5

As for David telling Shannon about the slumber party, is there a right way for him to give Shannon bad news(such as it was)? If there is I haven't seen it. He told her the truth about what happened at home. I suppose he could have waited until she got back, but then we would have been treated to a bug eyed TH of David keeping things from her and it reminding her of The Affair! *dun, dun, dun*.

• Love 7

When Heather was getting Tamra out of the water, did she really say, "Your biscuits stink"?  Because that's what my closed captioning says she said.  And, if so, then, um, what?

• Love 2

I guess it's too much to hope that her children engaging in trespassing and vandalism would be an issue. Those soccer games are just too important!

Sorry, I don't get that vandalism is "all in fun" and "everybody does it." Not funny to me. Or non-serious.

Maybe Shannon was concerned about the vandalism, her daughter's injury and her 10- year old girls out (unsupervised?) that late at night/early in the morning.  And I don't recall, but did Shannon even know that they were going on a sleep over?  If I were thousands of miles away and was told my 10-year old daughters went on a sleepover that I didn't know about before I left, I might be upset too and maybe more than a little upset after hearing about what went on at the sleepover and the subsequent injury.

I went to many sleepovers by the time I was ten, but they were always supervised and we girls never left the house/property once we were there.  And I admit that I did some TPing too, but the first time I did this, I was a sophomore in high school not 10-years old.

• Love 5

I was annoyed to find myself agreeing with Meghan during the food scenes when she criticized the behavior of the harpies who were acting like toddlers when faced with new foods. Are scallops considered that exotic? I didn't understand why Tamra ate the scallops (and gagged) when she said she didn't like them. She was like an idiot testing an electric fence. Yeah, it's a pre fixe menu, but if you don't like scallops just eat around them or discreetly inform the server that you don't like scallops and you'd rather substitute the course or skip it if it's not possible. Not a revolutionary concept.

And they acted like they were being served this strange food (scallops, ha!) because they were in a foreign country.  There are plenty of restaurants in OC that serve scallops.  In fact, the paella at the Fig and Olive (Tamra and Heather did eat there once didn't they?), has some very nice scallops in it.

Edited by Lyra Angelica
  • Love 6

I was annoyed to find myself agreeing with Meghan during the food scenes when she criticized the behavior of the harpies who were acting like toddlers when faced with new foods. Are scallops considered that exotic? I didn't understand why Tamra ate the scallops (and gagged) when she said she didn't like them. She was like an idiot testing an electric fence. Yeah, it's a pre fixe menu, but if you don't like scallops just eat around them or discreetly inform the server that you don't like scallops and you'd rather substitute the course or skip it if it's not possible. Not a revolutionary concept.

Oh I was so with Meghan on this. I have about zero tolerance for adults who are fussy eaters. It's a serious enough pet peeve of mine. I'm a famously adventurous eater, but even I have stuff I don't like (mayonnaise), and I have always managed to both avoid eating things I don't like and avoid throwing a temper tantrum at the table. Just quietly don't eat it. You won't starve. Plus, if you know you're picky why would you order a pre fix dinner? I'm sure they could have made them chicken fingers or whatever the hell they wanted if they'd just ordered off the regular menu. I would have rolled my eyes into the next room if I had to sit through that dinner.

• Love 8

I had sleepovers much younger than 10. I think it's weird that they hadn't yet. At the same time tping and being out after midnight at 10 is insane. I tp'd at like 14 or 15 - something like that. 10 is much too young to be galivanting around vandalizing properly.

• Love 6

Shannon reminds me of how I was when I was married to my ex hub.  I am totally projecting here but when you are a SAHM you are used to being there with your kids for every thing they do and every interaction they have.  If I was away (during my marriage) and left my kids with my hub I would be irritated too that they were doing something that 1) I did not sanction and 2) missed out on.  Knowing how controlling Shannon is I am sure she thinks if she had been home she could have prevented that from happening and her daughter would not be injured.  She is probably correct.

• Love 6

Maybe Shannon was concerned about the vandalism, her daughter's injury and her 10- year old girls out (unsupervised?) that late at night/early in the morning.  And I don't recall, but did Shannon even know that they were going on a sleep over?  If I were thousands of miles away and was told my 10-year old daughters went on a sleepover that I didn't know about before I left, I might be upset too and maybe more than a little upset after hearing about what went on at the sleepover and the subsequent injury.

I went to many sleepovers by the time I was ten, but they were always supervised and we girls never left the house/property once we were there.  And I admit that I did some TPing too, but the first time I did this, I was a sophomore in high school not 10-years old.

Wait, I thought Shannon's kids were 11 and 13? I assumed it was the 13 year old who was at the sleep over. Did I miss something because I thought it was only the one daughter who went to a sleep over and got hurt tp-ing the house? And since it was the one, I just assumed it was the 13 year old because David would have specified the twins otherwise.

ETA: Sorry for the confusion, I am just trying to figure out where this notion of 10 year olds running the streets of the OC in the middle of the night came from. 

Edited by MatildaMoody
  • Love 1

Co-sign this. And when that silly hick, Vicki, rudely barked to someone that it was a prix fixe dinner and there wasn't a menu, I thought to myself that she had better be glad I'm not at the table because I would have informed that nasty, benighted sow that a prix fixe dinner often comes with a card or menu describing the food/courses. It's not a surprise free-for-all, you dimwitted imbecile. I just can't stand it when that bullying ape tries to act like she knows more than someone else. She who is too unsophisticated to eat anything beyond a storefront chain restaurant or a drive-through needs to keep her mouth shut...especially after sending back her meat to be charred into shoe leather. Smh.

• Love 15

Wait, I thought Shannon's kids were 11 and 13? I assumed it was the 13 year old who was at the sleep over. Did I miss something because I thought it was only the one daughter who went to a sleep over and got hurt tp-ing the house? And since it was the one, I just assumed it was the 13 year old because David would have specified the twins otherwise.

ETA: Sorry for the confusion, I am just trying to figure out where this notion of 10 year olds running the streets of the OC in the middle of the night came from. 

The notion came from Shannon. She said it was Stella, who is one of the twins, who would have been 10 at the time of filming, was up until 2 am and went out tping at 12 am.  David coaches the twins basketball team.   Also Shannon never indicated David made the choice to permit the sleepover on his own-she just said she didn't like  them and her action previous to the marriage counseling would have been much more severe..  The oldest girl's name is Sophie, the other girl Adeline.

I was pretty shocked that the girls were out and about at midnight. 

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 5

I hope the step kid love vs. maternal love argument isn't a recurring theme for the remainder of the season. Boring!

Hey Megan, I was 30 two days ago. Or so it seems.

Shannon lost me with her "girlfriend code" BS. Remember how Heather and Tamara treated you last season? Now your BFFs.

Vicki needs to stop discussing other people's marriages. She has no room to talk. It's probably her stirring up drama but Brooks was also a no show at the couples party. I don't like Megan but I bet she planned it thinking Jim would be in town. He most likely pulled out last minute and Megan covered for him.

Tamara may have changed (transformed) but we'll see how long that lasts. She looks great. I think the softer look is due in part to eyebrow color.

Personally, I prefer Tamara's physique over Megan's. Tamara is lean but muscular. Must be nice to have fitness trainer for a husband.

I wonder how long it will be before Megan gets implants. You know it's coming. And they'll look awful on her skinny, bony body. Megan's neck is distracting. I know it's genetics and I feel for her. But she hit the gene pool lottery with that fast metabolism.

Edited by turbogirlnyc
  • Love 2

When Heather was getting Tamra out of the water, did she really say, "Your biscuits stink"?  Because that's what my closed captioning says she said.  And, if so, then, um, what?

I just replayed this 4 or 5 times and I can't tell what she said! Now I need to know, as well.

• Love 1

Oh I was so with Meghan on this. I have about zero tolerance for adults who are fussy eaters. It's a serious enough pet peeve of mine. I'm a famously adventurous eater, but even I have stuff I don't like (mayonnaise), and I have always managed to both avoid eating things I don't like and avoid throwing a temper tantrum at the table. Just quietly don't eat it. You won't starve. Plus, if you know you're picky why would you order a pre fix dinner? I'm sure they could have made them chicken fingers or whatever the hell they wanted if they'd just ordered off the regular menu. I would have rolled my eyes into the next room if I had to sit through that dinner.

I do find it odd that these clowns keep going for the local food and then are puzzled when they are served something they don't like or are unfamiliar.  Meghan taking the high road and putting the others down and then choking on something was pretty funny.  IIRC Heather was the demon picky eater her first season in OC restaurants. 

I understand Shannon and limiting her yeasty food and turning down pizza-I know people on the Candida Diet and they don't do dairy or bread but it just seems odd she powers down the vodka.  Since she lost the 15 pounds she gained I guess it worked for her.

At this point I think production has kind of overdone this angle.  All these hotels serve chicken fingers and hamburgers or steak and potatoes.

• Love 4

@zoeysmom, how did you hear Shannon lost the weight? I'm convinced that's why she's dressing like an old lady. The flashback to the gas lighting last year, reminded me of how thin and statuesque she was.

Shannon was on WWHL a couple of weeks ago, looked truly fabulous and announced she had lost the weight.  I don't know if it was from the Candida Diet or she just lost the 15lbs.  Andy even thanked her for her candor in showing of her pre-weight loss bulge.  If anything she looks tinier than last year.  If her comfortable weight is under 120lbs at 5'6" she has a slight frame.

• Love 3

Megan's neck is distracting. I know it's genetics and I feel for her. But she hit the gene pool lottery with that fast metabolism.

I don't find her neck as distracting as I do her upper back.  It looks as if she is about ready to shed her pseudo-exoskeleton and reveal her true mutant alien physiology. Where is Men In Black when you need them.

• Love 13
I don't find her neck as distracting as I do her upper back.  It looks as if she is about ready to shed her pseudo-exoskeleton and reveal her true mutant alien physiology. Where is Men In Black when you need them.

She was wearing a black cutout dress an epi or 2 ago, and I thought it actually looked gross on her.  The cutout was at her mid-region, and her exposed body just didn't look human.  I thought it wasn't attractive on her.  I would agree with a PP who stated that  Meghan looks horrible in a bikini, and the idea that the camera adds lbs....I just can't fathom how she actually looks in person. 

Edited by zenme
  • Love 6

I've been both a stepmother and a mother and I think Megan is obnoxious.  It's not like she's been in these childrens' lives on a regular basis for years.  She's been married to their father for 4 MONTHS and dated him shortly before that.  She lives in a different state from all of them but the seventeen year old.  I guarantee you they do not think of her in any way, shape or form as a mother.  Not even a mother figure.  How can you honestly say that you think of some kids you see maybe a couple times a year that you've known maybe a year or so as your own?  Come on.  I don't blame Tamara and Vicki for laying into her at all.  If you want to be a mother so damn bad then have a child of your own or be in a position where you're actually a full-time stepmom to Jim's kids because you sure as hell aren't one now.

Gah.  Megan bugs.  

• Love 12

Shannon looks so old and doddery I can't believe she has pre teen girls. She looks elderly enough to be those girls grandmother.

I hope David's side piece was young and beautiful and FUN.

I don't condone cheating but my god, I would shoot myself if I had to live with Shannon.  so?

No disrespect intended, but Geez, I assume you're just kidding around when you say you hope ? that David's partner in cheating is fun, young and beautiful...I realize Shannon is a wet blanket, but that's a bit rough sounding to me. Can you imagine how painful it is for Shannon ? Again, I get David hasn't had it easy, but that's no excuse for stepping out on your spouse ever.

• Like 1
  • Love 18

I hope the step kid love vs. maternal love argument isn't a recurring theme for the remainder of the season. Boring!

Hey Megan, I was 30 two days ago. Or so it seems.

Shannon lost me with her "girlfriend code" BS. Remember how Heather and Tamara treated you last season? Now your BFFs.

Vicki needs to stop discussing other people's marriages. She has no room to talk. It's probably her stirring up drama but Brooks was also a no show at the couples party. I don't like Megan but I bet she planned it thinking Jim would be in town. He most likely pulled out last minute and Megan covered for him.

Tamara may have changed (transformed) but we'll see how long that lasts. She looks great. I think the softer look is due in part to eyebrow color.

Personally, I prefer Tamara's physique over Megan's. Tamara is lean but muscular. Must be nice to have fitness trainer for a husband.

I wonder how long it will be before Megan gets implants. You know it's coming. And they'll look awful on her skinny, bony body. Megan's neck is distracting. I know it's genetics and I feel for her. But she hit the gene pool lottery with that fast metabolism.

Brooks was at game night.
  • Love 1

And they acted like they were being served this strange food (scallops, ha!) because they were in a foreign country.  There are plenty of restaurants in OC that serve scallops.  In fact, the paella at the Fig and Olive (Tamra and Heather did eat there once didn't they?), has some very nice scallops in it.

Weren't Vicki & Tamra acting this way at a fancy restaurant Heather had chosen when they were on vacation celebrating Tamra's bachelorette party? I recall comments about the unrecognizable food and boring evening she had planned...gawd, they are idiots sometimes!

• Love 4

Weren't Vicki & Tamra acting this way at a fancy restaurant Heather had chosen when they were on vacation celebrating Tamra's bachelorette party? I recall comments about the unrecognizable food and boring evening she had planned...gawd, they are idiots sometimes!

I think heather took them to a French restaurant in Mexico and one of them said, "where is the salsa and chips?"

• Love 6

Aloha from Kaua'i!

These episodes in Tahiti are especially interesting to me since I love Mo'orea  (it is only 5 hours from where I live!) - it is very quiet and small and rural, even more so than where I live......a couple notes:

No biggie, but they are all pronouncing the name wrong - it is "Mo-o-rea" , not "Morea"......

The Tahitian Islands are French Territory, not one of these fancy women speak French?  Not even Heather?  I have yet to hear any one of them use any French at all - and none of them try the traditional Tahitian greeting "Iorana" that is said to them all the time (it is like "aloha" here).  I could have sworn that "fancypants" Heather spoke French - but guess not.

Nudity - it is common on Mo'orea - we stay next door to a large, fancy hotel and when I was going to their restaurant, I noticed a water exercise class in the pool - quite a few women were topless!  A lot of French nationals vacation there, and being topless on the beach or in the water, is no big thing.  As much as I think Tamra is a dolt, and is just showing off - what she was doing is pretty common.

As far as the food?  I would love to see them try "poisson cru", which is raw fish marinated in line - kind of like ceviche, only Tahitian style!  The gagging would be hysterical! 

I squealed when I saw them at "Allo's Pizza" - that is the best pizza place on island (pizza is surprisingly inexpensive in Tahiti - less expensive than here in Hawai'i in fact!) - but it isn't fancy - but really good pizza! 

I can only imagine what the employees at that hotel were thinking!  I doubt they know "The Real Housewives" franchise, so probably just thought they were a bunch of rich, obnoxious Americans with a film crew - and they'd be right!  LOL

Meghan is not doing herself any favors by proclaiming everyone else "old" that is on the show - yes, we know you are 30, and good for you!  She is the most boring cast member at this point IMO - I kind of feel sorry for Shannon, she just seems like a lost soul and clueless in many ways - Vicki of course is doing her "look at me" bit on the show with her sidekick Tamra right behind.  That drunken scene at the pool?  Soooo gross!  I'm sure they had to drain the pool - not to mention I would HATE to be any of the guests within earshot (and that would be most of them at the Sofitel) of all the screaming and squealing!

Still fun to watch these dodos out of their element in paradise!

Edited by koloagirl
  • Love 18

I squealed when I saw them at "Allo's Pizza" - that is the best pizza place on island (pizza is surprisingly inexpensive in Tahiti - less expensive than here in Hawai'i in fact!) - but it isn't fancy - but really good pizza! 

I was so excited to see Allo's Pizza! It is so yummy. I loved Moorea even more than Bora Bora. We stayed at the Sofitel where the "ladies" stayed and it was so quiet - I can't even imagine being a guest there with those women screeching! I would demand my money back.

• Love 10

I wonder why Bravo doesn't rent a villa or large house for this franchise of HWs like they do on RHONY? One, I like it better because it's more interesting with them all interacting under one roof, and two, they aren't offending hotel and dining patrons. Scenes like Vicki, Tamra, and Shannon in the pool are not impacting anyone else's stay but their own. And they can be as drunk and loud as they want. I don't think we've ever seen this group on "vacation" in a rented villa.

• Love 8
Meghan is not doing herself any favors by proclaiming everyone else "old" that is on the show - yes, we know you are 30, and good for you!

I don't watch regularly and so I missed this...but I did see an episode when the women were ridiculing Meghan about her age.  How could she possibly know ANYTHING?  She's just an idiot of thirty...just way too young.   So, if she did call them old, it's tit for tat...no cosmetic surgery puns intended.

• Love 3

It always amazes me how limited their palates truly are and how they act like a three year old when tasting something they may not care for. 

Remember a few seasons ago  (2008) when Vicki & Tamra (with then Don & Simon) went to Napa?  They went to E'toile restaurant, one of the BEST in Napa - known for their food and wine paring.  They did nothing but complain, gripe and moan over the several course meal, and Vickie said she just wanted a steak and a salad with blue cheese dressing.   Not that that is a bad combo, but not when you are afforded the opportunity to experience a truly great meal.   They both acted like complete hicks, embarrassed themselves, and ruined what could have been a great time.    You just have to know Heather would have loved it.      It seems the most exotic Vickie wants to get is smoking a cigar in Mexico.

• Love 10

I was kind of disgusted by Meghan's step-mom talk. She said, "I wish they were mine.". That is pretty bold and upsetting if you ask me. There are two things really bothering me. 1) poor LeAnn has passed away and I feel like Meghan talked about Leann dying in her THs so much because she, deep down inside, felt kind of glad that she would be Hailey (and the other daughter)'s "only" mom now. It actually turns my stomach. I'm not saying Meghan would consciously admit that but after what she said about wishing they were hers, that is what I believe.

And 2) It is pretty damn obvious by the math that Meghan had an affair with Jim, leading to the demise of his marriage to Allison. She (Allison) had/has young children. I have a feeling that Allison can not STAND Meghan and it makes her insane that Meghan has a relationship with her kids at all. Much less one where she is trying to take over. Meghan is awful, pure and simple. With her unusual body type it may be that she can not get pregnant due to a hormonal imbalance.

• Love 7

If only we could see MORE of Moorea and LESS of the dingleberries!  It looks absolutely gorgeous!  ITA with the poster upthread who mentioned were I staying at the resort when they were there, I'd want my $$$ back too.

How annoying!

• Love 7

These trips are a waste for these folks. I wish production would pack them into an RV, make them stay in motels and have them dine at Waffle House and Luby's. I think that some of them would actually be happier.

They actually did this with the folks on the NJ show. They weren't happier, but it was fun to watch.

• Love 3

They actually did this with the folks on the NJ show. They weren't happier, but it was fun to watch.

Didn't they "kind of" do it on BH too?  I remember the "glamping" trip with Alexis.

• Love 1
It seems the most exotic Vickie wants to get is smoking a cigar in Mexico.

...because that lets us all know (women AND men) how attractive and cool she is.  EVERYONE wants to hang out with The Vickster.

TP-ing a neighbor's house = not vandalism

Egging a neighbor's house or car = vandalism

• Love 1

This is my take on Meghan and the kids. She knows that Jimmy isn't spending time with her and doesn't really want to. In order to combat feeling insecure about being a token wife, which Meghan obviously does not want to admit she is and wants to be (though in my opinion, she is happy being a trophy) she is putting all her energy into the kids to have a place and role in Jimmy's life. I think it is her way of connecting with him, because he isn't easy to be close to and she feels that void. When she said, "I wish they were my kids!" In her way, she was trying to be the opposite of the evil step mother and show everyone how loving she is and how much she cares, and how she is NOT just a trophy wife. Unfortunately, it backfired. I do think she is really just a trophy wife. If she really wanted her own kids she would married someone not fixed. Jimmy basically married a groupie. But you can tell she absolutely LOVES having any type of control over the kids that she can. Taking care of Hailey seems to be the amazing parent power trip for her. I think her brain does not work because of god knows how many years of starvation. To work out as hard as she does and starve yourself is destroying the brain. It's too bad, but that lady is a mess.

I've always thought that Shannon might be a lesbian. It would explain her being seemingly uninterested in having sex with her husband. Watching her happily play with Tamra's boobs, I think I may be on to something. 

• Love 1

This is my take on Meghan and the kids. She knows that Jimmy isn't spending time with her and doesn't really want to. In order to combat feeling insecure about being a token wife, which Meghan obviously does not want to admit she is and wants to be (though in my opinion, she is happy being a trophy) she is putting all her energy into the kids to have a place and role in Jimmy's life. I think it is her way of connecting with him, because he isn't easy to be close to and she feels that void. When she said, "I wish they were my kids!" In her way, she was trying to be the opposite of the evil step mother and show everyone how loving she is and how much she cares, and how she is NOT just a trophy wife. Unfortunately, it backfired. I do think she is really just a trophy wife. If she really wanted her own kids she would married someone not fixed. Jimmy basically married a groupie. But you can tell she absolutely LOVES having any type of control over the kids that she can. Taking care of Hailey seems to be the amazing parent power trip for her. I think her brain does not work because of god knows how many years of starvation. To work out as hard as she does and starve yourself is destroying the brain. It's too bad, but that lady is a mess.

I've always thought that Shannon might be a lesbian. It would explain her being seemingly uninterested in having sex with her husband. Watching her happily play with Tamra's boobs, I think I may be on to something.

Some trophy. Third place in a local bowling tournament.

• Love 3