Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E09: Swimming With The Sharks

• Start Topic

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful British Columbia, but I am sadly not there anymore, having migrated to sunny SoCal via Hawaii many moons ago. I did a couple of cross Canada trips, and Quebec was my second favorite province (despite the French shit going on way back then). My whacky German Oma's remedy was Philips Milk of Magnesia - she shoveled spoonfuls of that shit down the Grandkid's throats like an attentive mother bird force-feeding her -)

Hello fellow BCer I'm in kelowna :)

• Love 3

I don't know if Brooks has cancer or not, seems highly suspicious. And as I've said before, my husband attended college with Brooks aka David, and the one and only time I met him after a Mississippi State game a few years back the guy was a drunk. a con and a leech -- I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him! And if Vicki wants to hitch her wagon to him for love then she can knock herself out -- but then know this, if he's faking cancer she 100% knows it or she's dumber than a box of rocks. She couldn't be with him and not know he's a bullshitter.

Your hubby went to college with brooks ? And that wasn't his name!? Tell me more tell me more!

• Love 2