Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E18: Confessions Of A Housewife

• Start Topic

The reason I think there's more to the house story than what we've seen or heard is because this has been a sore point between Kim and Kyle for over a decade. If pulling out the checks from way back then would resolve it, why haven't they don't that yet? I think there's some truth on both sides but the real truth is somewhere in the middle.

I work for the local town government and newly recorded deeds from the county come across my desk every day. I can't count how many times someone has come into Town Hall freaking out about what a sibling did with the deed of an inherited propery. It happens all the time. That doesn't mean I think Kyle isn't telling the truth but if everything was done fairly and backed up with legal documents it shouldn't still be an issue.

For Kim, the truth means very little it is always about how she feels.  My guess is Kim had to sell her house in the desert-it is one her mother bought her.  Once she no longer owned it I think she just resented Kyle and Mauricio having one.  This is not a  house the Richards sisters grew up in.   

• Love 9

The reason I think there's more to the house story than what we've seen or heard is because this has been a sore point between Kim and Kyle for over a decade. If pulling out the checks from way back then would resolve it, why haven't they don't that yet? I think there's some truth on both sides but the real truth is somewhere in the middle.

I work for the local town government and newly recorded deeds from the county come across my desk every day. I can't count how many times someone has come into Town Hall freaking out about what a sibling did with the deed of an inherited propery. It happens all the time. That doesn't mean I think Kyle isn't telling the truth but if everything was done fairly and backed up with legal documents it shouldn't still be an issue.

I too think there's more to the house story than has come to light so far.  Kim may have gotten screwed and I sorta think that if only because Mauricio is King Shit of LA real estate and Kim was at the time an actively drinking alcoholic.  Nobody should have engaged her in any contractual business knowing how messed up she was and certainly not someone as highly skilled and self interested as Mauricio and Kyle.  Maybe Kathy didn't care about the PS house but Kim clearly did.

Lisar should not have told Kyle that Brandi thought Kim needed an intervention because that was not what Brandi said.   Lisar said to Brandi "do you think Kim needs an intervention" and Brandi said "don't we all" or something like that.  Then Lisar brought up the intervention idea again with Lisav.  What a nosy biotch she is.

Kyle's house in PS looks like a major pain in the ass to me.  Too big, too much stone and sharp angles; tasteless. Based on what we've seen of Kim's house I don't think it's Kim's taste either and I don't think Kim was jealous, just pissed at Kyle for other reasons.

• Love 8

I still don't understand why Kim assumes Brandi won't burn her if given the chance!  Please this is Brandi Fucking Glanville here who is hanging onto her last 15 minutes by a thread.  I'm starting to believe Kim when she says she doesn't watch this show fully because if she truly did she wouldnt mess with Brandi.  Then again, she's like Brandi in many ways.  As long as Kim doesn't get burned she doesn't give a damn, well, Kyle told her Brandi hasn't been a good friend Kyle has no reason to lie to her own sister!  I'll say let her find out the hard way.  If Brandi gets desperate enough or the producers tell her "it's time to drop Kim as a friend" she will do it and will destroy her.  I can't wait til the reunion and see if Kim tries to defend and sugarcoat her friendship with Brandi even when she watches how shady she's been behind her back.

• Love 8

Interesting, WW. I somehow got the impression that the 4 Ks lived in PS when they were young.

The whole housegate 2.0 makes no sense to me.

They were raised in Bel Air, not PS and their father Ken Richards had that house built either right before they moved to Cali from NY or shortly after they moved. Big Kathy moved to PS after she divorced her third/fourth husband, M. Catain(sp). She then married a guy living in PS, sold his home, bought a new 1 that was put in her name only. That is the house Kim is whining about, not some childhood home or even a family vacation home when she was a kid. This was a house bought after she was a married woman. When their mother died, she left it to all 3 daughters equally and they, Kim/Kyle used it as a vacation home with Kyle/Mauricio paying all the cost/bill/taxes associated with the home, Kim paid nothing.

I too think there's more to the house story than has come to light so far.  Kim may have gotten screwed and I sorta think that if only because Mauricio is King Shit of LA real estate and Kim was at the time an actively drinking alcoholic.  Nobody should have engaged her in any contractual business knowing how messed up she was and certainly not someone as highly skilled and self interested as Mauricio and Kyle.  Maybe Kathy didn't care about the PS house but Kim clearly did.

Lisar should not have told Kyle that Brandi thought Kim needed an intervention because that was not what Brandi said.   Lisar said to Brandi "do you think Kim needs an intervention" and Brandi said "don't we all" or something like that.  Then Lisar brought up the intervention idea again with Lisav.  What a nosy biotch she is.

Kyle's house in PS looks like a major pain in the ass to me.  Too big, too much stone and sharp angles; tasteless. Based on what we've seen of Kim's house I don't think it's Kim's taste either and I don't think Kim was jealous, just pissed at Kyle for other reasons.

Brandi used the word "confront" to LisaR and LisaR said "no" to doing an "intervention" then Brandi said that she should do a "group intervention so that Kim would not feel singled out", there was no mistaking what Brandi meant by the word confront. She did not lie or exaggerate what Brandi said to her to Kyle. IMO, she, LisaR, was very respectful of Brandi's feelings/position when she told Kyle.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 23

When they left the restaurant/bar, it looked like he had to hold her upright. She said that she already had 3 glasses of wine by the time he got there. IMO, she was well on her way to blackout drunk hookup again.

At least he could guide her home by her leash...if she was on her period.

• Love 14

I thoroughly enjoyed watching Brandi sob at her facial.

I didn't. Those close up shots of her crooked, waxy face were the horrifying. I'm pretty sure I'm going to have nightmares.

I can't believe there was a time back in season one when I felt sorry for Kim and thought Kyle was the manipulative one. I really had it all wrong. I'm still no fan of Kyle's, but it must not be easy having Kim and Kathy for sisters.

• Love 15

It becomes an issue when one of the parties was using drugs and alcohol and no real concept of reality. Kim refuse to deal in reality.

• Love 13

Believe me, I think the checks have been pulled out time and time again. The thing is, Dopey Kim, depending on how well her memory is, can't remember what she saw or just conveniently forgets. Remember Kim having no idea that Brandi said to Kyle that Mauricio was cheating on Kyle at the mixer? Even though it was said right in her presence, Kim conveniently cannot remember such a thing happening. Dealing with addicts, you find that they will repeat a point many times during arguments. Kim may have been shown the checks repeatedly, but in her fucked up mind, she will blow it off as some sort of scam that was committed upon her (victim mode) and all the proof means nothing because her paranoid mind tells her otherwise. I could see Kyle pulling out those checks and then suddenly Kim changes the topic (deflection). The problem with their conversations is, Kyle falls for that manipulation time and time again. I would have clearly kept Kim on topic and not allowed her to monopolize it, but Kyle doesn't have the skills to keep a conversation on-topic when she is conversing with Kim and it turns out this way. Kim knows how to play the game and it only works because she knows Kyle will follow her lead.

As my spouse and I watched that scene between Kyle and Kim, we were reminded of a particular family member (an addict) who loves to babble about how he was done wrong by several family members. It is the addict's "go to" weapon whenever they are deflecting the truth. In this case, Kyle was telling Kim about Brandi talking about Kim and her need for intervention. Kim wasn't having it. No siree. To continue that conversation would mean Kim would have to then absorb hearing how her beloved friend did her wrong. What could she possibly bring up to change the topic? Of course! The house! They were sitting in Kyle's beautiful, Palm Desert abode. The one Kyle bought with funds from the sale of Kim's house!! Oh those addicts. As has been posted more than once, it is all about wash, rinse, repeat. Different topic, same obnoxious behavior.

Just wait until Kim realizes Brandi was also having almost the same conversation about Kim's issues with Jennifer G. Kyle couldn't tell Kim that, but hopefully Kim will see it at the reunion.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 22

Maybe Kathy didn't care about the PS house but Kim clearly did.

Wouldn't anyone, especially if someone else was paying for the expenses, taxes and all other costs to maintain that home? Must be nice to have others pay for the house they so badly wanted, but they were too much into the spiral of addiction to even properly wipe their ass (shit on the pillow).

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 8

I'm inclined to believe that Lisa VP hired a male hooker to pretend to be Max's friend because she knew that Brandi would be interested and would think she'd get an "in" or at least dirt on the VP-Todds AND she knew that she could get her away from everyone bc Brandi is always chasing dick and thinks that she's a young hot thing and it would appeal to her ego.

Yes, it's very conniving and soap opera evil but I love it and I'm going with this theory. Because, at the very least, I fully believe that he is a hooker.

• Love 24

Wouldn't anyone, especially if someone else was paying for the expenses, taxes and all other costs to maintain that home? Must be nice to have others pay for the house they so badly wanted, but they were too much into the spiral of addiction to even properly wipe their ass (shit on the pillow).

The most ridiculous assertion is that Kyle and Mauricio used the profits to finance their new home.  Before commissions they made $30,000.00. 

• Love 16

The most ridiculous assertion is that Kyle and Mauricio used the profits to finance their new home.  Before commissions they made $30,000.00. 

Ridiculous indeed.  As if Kyle and Mauricio didn't have money before the sale of the house. Kim loves to twist things around to suit her version of what her paranoid mind tells her. All of this bullshit coming from the person who doesn't even own a home. How  much you want to bet that Mauricio's name is on the rental lease of Kim's place?

• Love 20

Spare me, Kim.  You've been married to enough rich men that I'm sure you could score a very nice place back in Palm Springs.  Cry me a fucking river.

Exactly!  And wasn't she supposedly getting some sort of 6 figure monthly alimony payment from one of her exes?  With that and the money from the show, what the hell kind of drugs was she buying that would go through it all like that?  Never mind...stupid question.  At this point, I'm wondering if she has a life insurance policy on Monte and is the reason she's letting him stay at her place.  Kim is such a loser!

• Love 9

That Palm Springs house sure was beautiful! I love the sweeping staircase, but I did have to watch it on mute because I can't imagine there is anything new in the 'you stole my house' debacle.

Why was Yolanda wearing an IV at the spa? Anybody know?

It's a vitamin drip. LA is saturated with med-spas. I used to work at a place that did acupuncture and vitamin drips in addition to the usual mani/pedi and facials. We actually got a lot of chemo patients who were vitamin deficient. Personally, I've never tried it but my mom was a regular client. She said a B12 drip was the best cure for a hangover.

I'm not Yoyo's doctor (or anyone's for that matter) so I can't say anything with certainty, but it does look like she's overdoing the vitamins quite a bit.

• Love 8

Like many others here, I've thought that the history of Big Kathy's desert home began during Kim's/Kyle's young adult years. But, tonight, didn't Kim throw out a reminiscence about how when the girls came home from school their mom would tootle around the desert neighborhood in a golf cart with the family dogs following her? And Kyle agreed that she remembered it? So that confused me.

Edited by suomi
  • Love 1

For Kim, the truth means very little it is always about how she feels.  My guess is Kim had to sell her house in the desert-it is one her mother bought her.  Once she no longer owned it I think she just resented Kyle and Mauricio having one.  This is not a  house the Richards sisters grew up in.   

Kyle said her mother left all 3 girls her home equally. Kyle bought out Kim and Kathy. It appears, years later she sold it and bought this new one.

• Love 2

I haven't read through all the comments/posts yet.. but can I just say that this whole Kim and Kyle argument over this 'stolen' house.. which was first mentioned at the end of season 1.. is fast becoming this shows Bass Lake? 

Nice to see Adrienne visit.. she was the only one who could deal with Kim so it makes sense Kim would go to her.

http://www.chicagonow.com/confessions-coffeeholic/2015/03/rhobh-recap-confessions-housewife/

• Love 3

So, what in the holy hell was that, with Brandi and the guy (who looked like he had too much product in his hair)?!

It only served to make her look cheap and desperate.  She really has no concept of herself outside of herself does she (i.e how she is viewed by others)?  If she thinks that she looked hot, sexy, and young, then her next surgery needs to be Lasik to get her eyes corrected.  It would also help when dressing, so she doesn't mistakenly walk out her hotel room with a dirty, old shag carpet on her shoulders.

I don't care about ages, as long as everyone is legal, but man Brandi, have some self-respect and at least keep that shit to yourself.  It actually ages you to brag and be seen with men half your age like it's proof that you still got it goin on.  She's always so bare-ass backwards.  And she's got no game, sorry.  I had second-hand embarrassment watching that "date". 

Brandi looked desperate and skeevy because the guy was not good-looking/sexy enough to be remotely interesting.  You are right, she has no game.  She is supposed to be a hottie and all she can pull is a douche looking middle school student that is not good-looking or interesting enough to raise the eyebrow of a viewer.  If we are keeping score, Kyle, the Lisas, Eileen and Yolanda have it better at the house than what Brandi can pull on a date with someone half her age.

• Love 17

It may be that when Kim "lived" at the house with her kids she did take care of her mother while Kyle and Mauricio agreed to pay the bills. I would say they are both even at that point, labor + a place to live is equal to monetary support.

Kim knew what was going on every step of the way from the beginning, She later agreed to a decision, cashed the check, then realized it wasn't something she wanted to do but financial circumstances put her in that position. I can understand Kyle not allowing her to buy back in. She would never get rid of her, she's crazy enough she would become a nightmare squatter then go "Pacific Heights" on Kyle and blame Kyle for making her do that.

I was told you never rent to family or friends. Pay the money to get them into another place if you have to because you will avoid so many problems that are much easier to resolve with outside  "stranger" tenants.

• Love 11

Wow! Could that guy have been any more eager to get in her pants?! I guess even he could see how easy Brandi is. Too bad he didn't realize he didn't have to get her drunk first. He could have saved himself some money.

I may have misheard him, but before he ordered the gin and tonic, I thought he said "Are you buying?" Do I need to get my ears checked?

• Love 4

WOW - Brandi really is a child.  Her "tearful" comments about how "everyone can say anything/do anything and it's never brought up".  Brandi does something all the time.  She always goes too far.  Lisa may have thrown a glass down on the table, but Kim was attacking her husband - out of nowhere!  Brandi does shit for no reason.  Brandi and Kim really are two peas in a pod.  You can't do something and just say your sorry, time after time after time and expect people to keep forgiving and forgetting. 

I have to say, Adrienne looked good last night.  I didn't care for her by the time she left the show, but she looked really good last night. 

I love Kyle's desert house.  It's gorgeous! 

• Love 11

Like many others here, I've thought that the history of Big Kathy's desert home began during Kim's/Kyle's young adult years. But, tonight, didn't Kim throw out a reminiscence about how when the girls came home from school their mom would tootle around the desert neighborhood in a golf cart with the family dogs following her? And Kyle agreed that she remembered it? So that confused me.

I think Kim said that "little Kimmy use to drive around in the golf cart". I think she was referring to her youngest daughter, Kimberly. 

• Love 9

When they left the restaurant/bar, it looked like he had to hold her upright. She said that she already had 3 glasses of wine by the time he got there. IMO, she was well on her way to blackout drunk hookup again.

Yeah, I'm sure she was. Considering, according to Brandi, that she's a lightweight and it only takes a couple glasses of wine to get her drunk. Well, that's her excuse for everything; that, and "I was JOKING."

• Love 8

I too think there's more to the house story than has come to light so far. Kim may have gotten screwed and I sorta think that if only because Mauricio is King Shit of LA real estate and Kim was at the time an actively drinking alcoholic. Nobody should have engaged her in any contractual business knowing how messed up she was and certainly not someone as highly skilled and self interested as Mauricio and Kyle. Maybe Kathy didn't care about the PS house but Kim clearly did.

Lisar should not have told Kyle that Brandi thought Kim needed an intervention because that was not what Brandi said. Lisar said to Brandi "do you think Kim needs an intervention" and Brandi said "don't we all" or something like that. Then Lisar brought up the intervention idea again with Lisav. What a nosy biotch she is.

Kyle's house in PS looks like a major pain in the ass to me. Too big, too much stone and sharp angles; tasteless. Based on what we've seen of Kim's house I don't think it's Kim's taste either and I don't think Kim was jealous, just pissed at Kyle for other reasons.

Personally, I don't think Kim's "taste," such as it is, comes into it. That place screams "look how rich we are" (it's a SECOND house, ferchrissakes!) and that would get Kim's goat regardless of the "sharp angles" and whatnot.

• Love 13

Looking at the link posted for Zillow on the previous sales records of the PS house, it looks like Big Kathy bought the PS house in 1996 - how much freaking attachment do you have for that house, really?  Kim couldn't handle the financial responsibility of the house so Kyle and Mauricio bought her out.  You can't just decide you want back in when you get your shit together. 

Now I have to go wash my hands after defending Kyle.

• Love 11

She looked sooo disheveled by the time he got there, LOL.

When they left the restaurant/bar, it looked like he had to hold her upright.

At that point, I was scared that the tampon string was going to make another appearance. 

Edited by jnymph
  • Love 8

Beautiful house. Love the huge sliders that open onto the travertine patio and pool deck. Big dollars, well spent. What I don't love is that it appears to be on a golf course. Looky Lous.  The light fixture over that kitchen island needs to meet the dumpster. Other than that, it's a nice house.

Wish she'd have hired a stager, though.  Random coffee cups and a stack of plates do not a pretty picture make. Details like that, in otherwise beautiful house porn, don't make sense in published photos.  Yo or Camille could help ya with that, Kyle.  Or better yet, Chad Rogers from Million Dollar Listing.  Dude knew how to stage a house for pictures.

Edited by ryebread
  • Love 6

You know what really annoys me about Brandi? She thinks once she apologizes for something, no more needs to be said. Case closed. Shut it down - no one can actually call her out on her behavior, because she APOLOGIZED. But I'm with Lisa. Apologies mean shit when the actual behavior doesn't change. That's why Brandi's tears can lose me. I don't give a fuck. And I don't see any hypocrisy over how people reacted to Lisar. Wrong as throwing the glass was, she was provoked. Badly. And that is, so far, the only type of that behavior we've seen out of her. Conversely, Brandi behaves inappropriately every single week - often completely unprovoked. Now, if Lisar establishes a pattern of out of control behavior after some time on this show, I'm sure people will call her out just as much. But that's not the case, so Brandi can quit trying to play victim. 

The stuff between Kyle and Kim just makes me so uncomfortable. There is so much shit there, going back years and years. I don't know if they'll ever be able to totally make amends with each other. It's sad. That house was beautiful, though!

• Love 19

I'm inclined to believe that Lisa VP hired a male hooker to pretend to be Max's friend because she knew that Brandi would be interested and would think she'd get an "in" or at least dirt on the VP-Todds AND she knew that she could get her away from everyone bc Brandi is always chasing dick and thinks that she's a young hot thing and it would appeal to her ego.

Yes, it's very conniving and soap opera evil but I love it and I'm going with this theory. Because, at the very least, I fully believe that he is a hooker.

Now THAT is a great theory!!!  Love it!!!  All I can hum now is "What's it all about now Alfie" ala Michael Caine, lol.

I'm not sure why women in there forties think dating a man 20 years younger makes them look good, it just makes them look older.

If Brandi was so upset about her father's health why wasn't she at his bedside?  The answer is...camera time! She is desperate for camera time (hence the friendship with Kim) and now sympathy points.

Kyle's house in Palm Springs is unbelievable.  Real estate porn at it's best.  Kim hired a car to go to Palm Springs?  I wonder why? Seems like a silly expense.  I also wonder why she, who has no job could not leave earlier in the day to avoid traffic.  Maybe she needed time to sober up and I don't mean that in a mean way.

• Love 9

If Brandi was so upset about her father's health why wasn't she at his bedside? 

Maybe like Bethenny and Bobby Frankel, he didn't want her there.  What was Brandi's dad in the hospital for?  If it was something minor, I can see the dad saying not to bother.  I would.  But considering their rocky relationship, maybe she wasn't welcome.

Kim hired a car to go to Palm Springs?  I wonder why?

No license?  But if that's not the case, I'd totally take a ride over driving myself especially if on Bravo's dime.  Why not?

Edited by ryebread
  • Love 4

I still maintain that production set up the date for Brandi, it doesn't matter who he was.  They may have wanted some fresh footage of the women without her.  That backfired.  The dinner must have been boring since we saw little of it. 

Who ever Yolanda has used as a plastic surgeon is good.  She looks normal and beautiful.  She has probably just had some skin tucked, there are no fillers evident.  Brandy is way to young to have fillers.  Well, no one should have them unless they are very subtle and not obvious. 

As far as the rest of the episode, same old stuff.  

• Love 2

From what Kim said, she also appears to think that Kyle and Mauricio bought the new Palm Springs house with the money they made from selling Big Kathy's house, i.e. Kyle used her ill gotten gains from the house that she stole from Kim to buy an even fancier house, goddamn her to hell. It could hardly get more unfair than that.

Yes Kim "thinks" that but is it the truth? I really hope there is some clarification at the reunion about the God damn house. I need to know about the god damn house!

Edited by nc socialworker
  • Love 6

They were back in BH when this, the facial,  was filmed and Brandi's dad was in the hospital. They showed her driving up to the spa in her Land rover.

Kim never bought her mother a home, ever. Kim was a married woman when her mother moved to PS.

Did anyone notice that the Land Rover still had the dealer plates on it?  I was surprised.  Even a lease vehicle gets traditional State registration.

• Love 3

I still maintain that production set up the date for Brandi, it doesn't matter who he was. They may have wanted some fresh footage of the women without her. That backfired. The dinner must have been boring since we saw little of it.

Who ever Yolanda has used as a plastic surgeon is good. She looks normal and beautiful. She has probably just had some skin tucked, there are no fillers evident. Brandy is way to young to have fillers. Well, no one should have them unless they are very subtle and not obvious.

As far as the rest of the episode, same old stuff.

It was a setup, for sure.

I just like to go wth my Lisa VP theory, lol. But, I don't think the dinner was boring. I thought it was a nice reprieve from all of the ridiculousness that week. I'm sure they all needed a quiet dinner and, honestly, I did too, as a viewer.

• Love 9

I understand that Kim may not have used the best judgement but the bills still need to be paid. The tax collector isn't going to wait 10 years for Kim to sober up. Unless the court appoints a guardian Kim is free to make all the horrendous decisions she wants. I also wonder why she didn't ask Cathy to spot her the money to keep and maintain her portion. We all know Cathy is like a " real sister".

• Love 14

Yes Kim "thinks" that but is it the truth? I really hope there is some clarification at the reunion about the God damn house. I need to know about the god damn house!

I think at this point they will have to bring out contracts and cancelled checks to prove anything. I guess it would help if Kathy would weigh in, but I am not sure how much I trust her to be honest (this is based on nothing except the fact that I don't think I like her).

So Kim's daughter Brooke is an agent and works for Hilton and Hyland.  From what Kyle said last night, when Kyle called Kim to say they were listing the house, Kim asked if Brooke could have the listing and Kyle agreed it would be listed by Brooke and Farrah. This sounds like a great arrangement to me. These two young women are competitors, but also apparently close to each other. It seems like it was all above board and handled out in the open.  Funny how Kim started out by saying that Kyle didn't tell her about the house until it was already in escrow, but then a few minutes later acknowledged recommending Brooke get the listing. This woman is exhausting. I cannot imagine what it might be like to deal with her on a continual basis. 

• Love 24

Yeah, I'm sure she was. Considering, according to Brandi, that she's a lightweight and it only takes a couple glasses of wine to get her drunk. Well, that's her excuse for everything; that, and "I was JOKING."

Personally I think the reason she's such a lightweight is because she's already primed the pump with Xanax.  She should watch her liver function tests.

• Love 13

I think at this point they will have to bring out contracts and cancelled checks to prove anything. I guess it would help if Kathy would weigh in, but I am not sure how much I trust her to be honest (this is based on nothing except the fact that I don't think I like her).

So Kim's daughter Brooke is an agent and works for Hilton and Hyland.  From what Kyle said last night, when Kyle called Kim to say they were listing the house, Kim asked if Brooke could have the listing and Kyle agreed it would be listed by Brooke and Farrah. This sounds like a great arrangement to me. These two young women are competitors, but also apparently close to each other. It seems like it was all above board and handled out in the open.  Funny how Kim started out by saying that Kyle didn't tell her about the house until it was already in escrow, but then a few minutes later acknowledged recommending Brooke get the listing. This woman is exhausting. I cannot imagine what it might be like to deal with her on a continual basis. 

This.  I am exhausted just watching the nonsensical non-logic that Kim uses constantly.  She is extremely lucky that she still has Kyle in her life, cuz if I were her sister - fuck that noise!  I'd have been out years ago.  Mauricio is a saint for putting up with all of the bullshit for as long as he has, that just shows how much  he truly loves Kyle.  

Speaking from quite a bit of experience with drug addicted in-laws (yes, plural), it is a living hell.  They always have drama, always need help/money, and everything is your fault in the end.   You cannot turn your back as it is your spouse's mom/sister etc.  If they don't want to walk away, you're stuck in a nightmare.

Edited by tabloidlover
  • Love 13

Kim's issues to me, seem to be, she cannot be happy for Kyle and Mauricio. It is bad enough they have a good marriage and great kids but they don't have to be so damn successful. Maybe if Kim started acting like a human being she would be included in more of the Umansky family events. At this point who could blame anyone for not wanting to have volatile Kim around.

I think Kyle is probably very happy that the whole story about Mom's house is finally out there. For how many years now have we seen them replay the limo "you stole my house" scene? At last....the truth is that Kim was paid for her fair share because she couldn't afford to buy out the other two sisters. And by that point, I'm guessing they were tired of carrying Kim's debt load.

• Love 18