Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E18: Confessions Of A Housewife

• Start Topic

Kathy could have been helping Mom out financially over the years, and that may have been taken into consideration when the papers were drawn up for the buyout. What no one mentions is that lawyers were involved in the process....they had to be.

• Love 21

1] Kim implied Kyle paid sister Kathy more than she paid Kim. 

2] Kyle said that Kim was in no position to share in a mortgage at that time.

I don't know if it's true or not but it sounds like Kim got the short end of that stick.

Maybe Kathy was a better negotiator for her 3rd of the house and perhaps not as desperate for money as Kim?

I don't know anything about this storyline besides the flashbacks we saw, but it seems to me Kim was made an offer, she accepted it and cashed the check. Plus, I don't think I would take Kim's word on anything about the amount of money Kathy got. Her memory seems ... spotty at best.

• Love 22

Brandi and the younger guy didn't bother me that much, what bothered me was that scuzzy dead bear vest she wore over her dress. Ugh! Her overly botoxed face was scary. Her upper lip looked very bloated. And she's the one who always refers to the other women as old. If she keeps up all the Botox and fillers she's going to look older than the other women.

Loved Kyle's house! Hated another cry talking conversation between the sisters. They fight about the same old subjects all the time. Over it.

• Love 10

Quote: "At least we now know that Kim is still mad at Kyle about their mother's house. Each of them have a different POV of how it went down. We'll never know exactly how it played out so I have no opinion on who is right or who is wrong but I'll bet that each of them are twisting the truth in their favor."

I am inclined to believe Kyle over Kim because Kim keeps on repeatedly lying. She did so in that scene at least once.

I can never believe a damn word of what Kim says drugs or not, she's batshit crazy and delusional.  Kim's face when Kyle said, "You asked me to give the listing to Brooke, your daughter."  Something to that effect.  Then Kim tried to make it seem like Kyle was on some dirty stuff "Talk about your own shit."  What shit Kim??  Tell us because we know about you!  You had 4 kids, no income coming in, and a drunk.  

• Love 24

I don't understand Brandy she certainly has the means to leave at the drop of a hat and see about her Dad. I'm sure Eddie would have kept the kids. Why is she on my TV crying about how bad it is, but not rushing to be by his side?

I guess a free facial and camera time was more important to that fake cow.
  • Love 19

Was not impressed with Lisa R's "situation" monologue. HEY LISA, DO YOU THINK KIM IS HIDING ONGOING ADDICTION ISSUES? Make like Elsa and let it go already.

She was asked a question by the producers or whoever. She answered it. Perhaps its time for Bravo to let it go?

I really enjoyed that final dinner with the ladies - just everyone having fun. And I liked the wedding ceremony at Pump, it was sweet.

If she keeps up all the Botox and fillers she's going to look older than the other women.

Going to? Listen, that boat has sailed. She already looks older than Eileen!

Edited by hypnotoad
  • Love 9

For the love of God, Kim and Kyle, would you please please please please please stop beating the dead horse known as You Stole My House. Jeeeeekers I cannot believe Kim dragged that up again. Aaaaargh. It used to be funny but it's not even funny anymore.

• Love 6

Adrienne giving good advice....never thought I'd type that. Doesn't mean she always follows her own advice, but I think she was being sincere to Kim.

I wonder what advice Adrienne would have given her had Kim told the truth, not her warped version but the truth? LOL

Ugh, that was such a bait and switch! I thought "you're lying!" was going to be about Brandi, not their mother's Palm Springs home.

Also, when Kyle said she was going to take Kim out to the desert, I thought that meant she was planning to bury her out there (cue Eileen: Yay!) and was sorely disappointed.

IMO, it is interesting that Kyle drove herself to PS but Kim had a limo! I suspect that Kim getting a limo is due to production doubting her "sobriety" and protecting themselves from a possible lawsuit!

• Love 13

Seconding or thirding the love for the Palm Springs house. Damn! That's gorgeous. And is it evil that I really wanted Kyle and Kim to hash out every frigging detail on the prior house "stealing?" That has never made any sense to me and I feel like we were thiiiiiiis close.

Brandi. Jeebus. First, I hope her dad is ok. But, how can she really not see a difference between why people are mad at her and forgive others. When she keeps doing the same crap over and over again. When her apologies are always qualified - even with the Lisa V slap she launches into, but we were just playing blahblah whatever.

We are both evil then because I wated the same thing. I want to know about the God damn house! Several theories have been offered and none of them make sense. I still don't get it.

• Love 7

Kyle and Mauricio's new home is beautiful, that is all!

I was drooling over my TV....I am soooo "jelly"!!  I want to be invited - I promise, I won't yell, scream, croaky-voice cry - I'll even do the dishes!!  

• Love 11

IKR?!

Brandi: "Waaaaaaah, my dad is sick! This is soooooooo bad! Waaaaaah!"

Yo: "Do you still want your 24K gold facial?"

Brandi: (Suddenly less teary) "Yes."

Yes!  lol  I wondered if I was the only one who saw that.  She perked right up at the suggestion of a facial. 

I wonder how estheticians work on the pores when they are all clogged with, well, whatever the shit is that she uses on her face.  She looked like she'd covered her face with shellac, it was so smooth and shiny. 

• Love 6

Moment of the season: "She's your asshole now." Thanks, LisaV. That was spectacular.

The Lemon Queen did not look happy to now have full ownership of the Vacant Parasite. But, as Lisa says, Yo babies her and dances around her shitty behavior, which in VP's brain means she condones it.

Kyle's desert home is stunning. Unfortunately, Kim is still clinging to her righteous indignation and the real estate crap.

She owes Kyle a very big apology about a very immediate issue, and yet quickly deflects and starts going on about Kyle stealing from her. Masterful deflection - even I became confused and couldn't focus on the topic at hand. She must have learned that move from her bff, the Vacant Parasite.

Sure hope LisaR asks Andy to replay her lunch with VP at the reunion, in case Kim hasn't watched and LisaR is just too traumatized to out VP to Kim's face, for obvious and reasonable fear of retribution from the toxic twosome. She inserted herself yet again by telling Kyle that VP suggested an intervention. Get out your surfboard Rinna cuz you know you just made waves.

Can I please get some footage of Eileen on one of her sets? I mean that's a dream, but anything is better than VP's facial.

Edited by thesupremediva1
  • Love 15

At least we now know that Kim is still mad at Kyle about their mother's house.  Each of them have a different POV of how it went down.  We'll never know exactly how it played out so I have no opinion on who is right or who is wrong but I'll bet that each of them are twisting the truth in their favor.

There were two things I noticed during their argument about mommy's house.

1] Kim implied Kyle paid sister Kathy more than she paid Kim.  

2] Kyle said that Kim was in no position to share in a mortgage at that time.

I don't know if it's true or not but it sounds like Kim got the short end of that stick.

To me, that meant that Kim was probably in a "bad" place (drinking, or whatever), and was not responsible enough to handle paying her share of a mortgage.  I would have serious problems with co-signing on a mortgage with someone who has/had addiction and responsibility issues, too.

• Love 19

That house made this episode worth it.   Despite Brandi's face and that poor deceased animal she was wearing like a vest, Kim's red skin and her green envy, and Adrienne, it was all worth it.  

We better get to see it again in S6, or Andy will be hearing from me. 

• Love 14

Loved the last dinner in Amsterdam, can I have more of this please.

Kyle & Kim, enough already. Just stay away from each other and be cordial at family gatherings for the rest of your familys sanity.

Yolanda, stop trying with dumb dumb. She just doesn't get it and probably never will.

LisaV, still love her and would be honored to be a guest at her beautiful home. (One can dream!)

LisaR and Eileen kind of got drowned out this episode. Too bad as I generally like both of them.

What was up with Adriens nostril on one side?

• Love 7

Does anyone else think the only reason Dutch Boy went out with Brandi was to get his 15 minutes? Otherwise I can't see the appeal.

Add me to the list of those who love Kyle's desert home. It looks pristine while still having a warm and homey feel, not a palace like some of the wives live in.

• Love 17

Why was Yolanda wearing an IV at the spa? Anybody know?

I'm sure it was a vitamin or some "healthy" solution to help her with her Lyme's.  I am a nurse and it made me nervous to see her with it since I wonder about the medical license of the facility.   

• Love 5

To me, that meant that Kim was probably in a "bad" place (drinking, or whatever), and was not responsible enough to handle paying her share of a mortgage.  I would have serious problems with co-signing on a mortgage with someone who has/had addiction and responsibility issues, too.

Hell she probably couldn't even afford the mortgage and/or the taxes neither on the property.  Im of the the mindset Kim probably was already missing renting and Kathy/Kyle just was like screw it because they didn't want the house and Kim wasn't going to be staying there bombed out her mind.  I don't blame them not wanting that home anymore.

• Love 9

We are both evil then because I wated the same thing. I want to know about the God damn house! Several theories have been offered and none of them make sense. I still don't get it.

I will try and find the extended version.  Kathy did not want the house and Kim could not afford to buy out Kyle and Kathy so she decided to cash out.  Sometime later she wanted back in and offered $20,000.00 even though what she was paid was much greater.

Kim has never offered an evidence to support her position and with a daughter, a niece and two BILs in real estate  it is really time Kim stop besmirching Mauricio's reputation. 

This whole house thing explains a lot the new home of Kyle's was purchased right at the beginning of filming.  I don't think Kim can distinguish Kyle being there for her from Kim being jealous of the house.  Obviously Kim was very bitter about sitting in her sister's new vacation home.

• Love 15

Why isn't Kathy partly to blame for what went down with the house then?  She had to have known what was happening.  I don't believe for a second with her husband's background in real estate she didn't know every detail of that deal.  She didn't seem to think Kim got the short end of the stick or that she needed to protect Kim in any way from Kyle taking advantage of her.

Kim is a moron.

I think it's easy for Kim to hold Kyle responsible because Kyle retained ownership of the house. Kim takes responsibility for nothing. I have no doubt in my mind that Kathy made sure she got her one-third FMV for the house, her husband was a realtor. Not sure why lawyers would need to be involved.

• Love 9

When they first brought up "the house" I got the impression that over time Kyle and Mauricio might have helped Kim out when she was having issues--and I wonder if she owed them money, so they considered that part of her share of the house--so she got less cash plus whatever she owed them.

At any rate, it just reinforces, don't do business with family, they'll never let you forget it.

• Love 11

Go ahead, walk around in a dress while showing your pancake ass and tampon string that sticks out of that rejuvenated twat.

Add in the STDs and we all know way too much about this snatch's snatch, don't we.  lol  

Did I miss it? What was the confession and by whom?

I was wondering the same thing. 

• Love 2

Re: Brandi's "apology" to Lisa V - I don't like apologies; they're pretty much worthless to me. You know what proves you're genuinely sorry for something? You don't do it again! Remorse is shown through actions, not words. Brandi offends over and over again, and a tossed-off "But I said sorry!" just ain't gonna cut it anymore.

• Love 19

Did I really hear Kyle saying something in her gorgeous house was too "electronical?"

She mentioned it just now.  Clearly she had a Teresa Giudice-slip (eg ingrediences, LMFAO)

20potc7.png

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 10

Considering Kim can't remember what day it is while "sober" I'm not willing to bet her recollection of what went down years ago when she wasn't "sober" is accurate. Get over it Kim, you drank and sniffed your house profits away long ago.

Plus, tonight she asked "is it forgive and forget....wait, am I supposed to forgive? Or forget?"

Oh, Kim, never change. And even though Kyle isn't the brightest, I'm so glad she cornered Kim on the house lie by reminding her that Brooke had the listing, so the house was indeed for sale. That shut Kim up quick. She is such a nasty piece of work.

• Love 16