Type keyword(s) to search

Michelle and JimBob aka J'Chelle and Boob

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

lynda Waterhouse

05/19/2016 11:31 AM

Must be nice to have a tv show pay for all your vacations considering your to lazy to get a real job. Oh wait no one will hire you, considering you chose to protect a child molester over the well being of your four daughters. To bad you do not think about them as much as your do your dead beat son. Maybe you should have put some of the money you made into their collage education. Nope all their good for is reproducing more duggars. What a total ass your an your wife are.

I found the above comment on the duggarfamily.com blog.  It was listed under the family vacation to the beach.  I'm surprised it wasn't erased! It's from May of 2016.

• Love 8

Too bad that the poster doesn't know how to use "too." The last sentence ain't too hot, either. 

I'm surprised Lily or Ellie didn't catch that one. They're usually quite liberal with the smite button. 

• Love 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, Sew Sumi said:

My God, Jenni and Hannie's handwriting should be much more advanced than second grade scrawling. Their cards are almost on par with Josie's.

Maybe they made them in under 2 seconds because they don't give a crap. ;  )

If I were forced to make a Father's Day card for Jim Bob, I'd pull something out of the garbage and put a used-bubble-gum bow on it. With extra spit. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 9
14 minutes ago, Churchhoney said:

If I were forced to make a Father's Day card for Jim Bob, I'd pull something out of the garbage and put a used-bubble-gum bow on it. With extra spit. 

LOL!  And besides, all they'll ever need to write are their wedding guest lists.

• Love 3
(edited)

Well Churchie, Boob had a decent work ethic, once upon a time, and his kids seem to (misguidedly) love him. We don't need to discuss Gothard. That just leaves the brains. ?

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Love 1
19 minutes ago, JoanArc said:

What a startling contrast. Jim Bob looks like he's trying on suits in store and got a wrinkled one in the wrong size.

I haven't seen the wedding yet. Did he take the crap out of his pants pockets this time?

• Love 1

Do fundies have some sort of religious prejudice against altering suits so that they actually fit? Some sort of moral objection against hemming trousers? Because both dads look like they think they're at least two inches taller than they actually are. The groom's trousers look slightly better but they're not exactly well-fitting either, nor is the jacket. Like, dude, it's your wedding. Get thee to a tailor!

• Love 9
29 minutes ago, MischaMouse said:

I haven't seen the wedding yet. Did he take the crap out of his pants pockets this time?

Judging from the picture with Joy, no, his pockets are still full of crap.  Matches the rest of him.

• Love 12
17 minutes ago, Vaysh said:

Do fundies have some sort of religious prejudice against altering suits so that they actually fit? Some sort of moral objection against hemming trousers? Because both dads look like they think they're at least two inches taller than they actually are. The groom's trousers look slightly better but they're not exactly well-fitting either, nor is the jacket. Like, dude, it's your wedding. Get thee to a tailor!

They probably think it's sinful to have someone measuring their inseam. Can't have another man's hands anywhere near their private bits - it might lead to ungodly thoughts and actions.

• Love 13
(edited)

index.cfm?a=Files.Serve&File_id=0D964720

Oh dear, number 8....

Number 11 make no sense.

Number 14 assumes trustworthy parents. Jim Bob, not so much.

Number 16, suck it LGBT people, or women that wear pants.

Edited by JoanArc
  • Love 14
5 hours ago, Churchhoney said:

That cracked me up.

• Love 1
46 minutes ago, JoanArc said:

Oh dear, number 8....

Number 11 make no sense.

Yet they support the opposite in our leaders . . . Shame on these people.

• Love 10
(edited)

Ok.  It took me a minute to figure out how to do this, but whatever.  It's Sunday night and I'm pooped.

ANYWAYYYYYYYY, happy Father's day to the Boob.  I know this is a few kids short, but you get the idea.  

Edited by toodles
  • Love 22
2 hours ago, bigskygirl said:

Number 4, 6, 8, 9, 12, and 14 were not followed by Josh and a few of the older children. And number 16 is interesting.

3 hours ago, JoanArc said:

Oh dear, number 8....

Number 11 make no sense.

I'm going to guess 11 is about fear of going to hell. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, toodles said:

Ok.  I took me a minute to figure out how to do this, but whatever.  It's Sunday night and I'm pooped.

ANYWAYYYYYYYY, happy Father's day to the Boob.  I know this is a few kids short, but you get the idea.  

7 girls (I think the baby stick figure has a bow on its head) and one boy .

• Love 2

Those greetings are the Lost Girls' best, Internet-worthy work, are they? Poor Jordyn has to remind him who she is, and nobody got out the coloured pencils or pens. It's still more than he deserves.

• Love 7
6 hours ago, lianau said:

7 girls (I think the baby stick figure has a bow on its head) and one boy .

My husband comes from a family of six boys and a girl...His mom always said the girl was more difficult than the six boys put together. Sure hope this family doesn't find the same thing in reverse! For the record, my daughter was, by far, the easiest of my three.

• Love 2
14 hours ago, Vaysh said:

Oh, maybe they planned to wear their high heels, then changed their minds in the last minute.

:D

• Love 8
5 hours ago, Aja said:

Once again, Michelle, I'm going to have to bum you out with a big old steaming pile of fact: I was born a girl, I'm glad to be a girl, I'm very feminine looking, I love being feminine looking...AND I'M STILL SUPER GAY. DUN DUN DUN.

You go, girl!!!!!!!!! :)

• Love 8

Looks like Boob got one of the memos...he is finally wearing black dress shoes (although they need a good shone). I hope he threw out those old black sneaker-shoes he wore to Jill and Jinger's wedding.

Whatever happened to wearing BLACK dress shoes with a grey or dark blue suit...(look at Austin and his father's photo above)?

I picked out that 'word' right away.....INTELLIGENT. Austin is just trying to 'kiss up' to his FIL.

• Love 4

Brown shoes seem to be the "thing" now. Austin's actually on trend. I don't expect Boob to be on trend, like, ever. I also think that brown shoes with gray looks like shite, so I'll let Boob's-out of-step (see what I did there?) black shoes slide. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Kokapetl said:

Doesn't the TTH have a ducted vacuum? 

It did, but we haven't seen it in awhile.  I have a couple of friends whose homes had those central systems and they hated them; didn't think they worked very well and that they broke down far more often than the usual vacuum and were very expensive to repair,   So, even if the Duggars had a system like that years ago, it wouldn't surprise me if they weren't using it any more.

• Love 4
7 hours ago, floridamom said:

MxJamieDornan: Michelle's jurisdiction "home experiment' was obviously a complete failure. No one but Jana has any homemaking skills.

So, JimBoob looks for a husband for his daughters. But, they have no education and never plan to work, but, they arent really prepared to be a stay at home wife either? I'm not sure I'm getting what their goal in life is?

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, MsJamieDornan said:

So, JimBoob looks for a husband for his daughters. But, they have no education and never plan to work, but, they arent really prepared to be a stay at home wife either? I'm not sure I'm getting what their goal in life is?

Brood mare for Jesus.

• Love 14