Type keyword(s) to search

Michelle and JimBob aka J'Chelle and Boob

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

I wonder if Mother's Day is bittersweet for Michelle. As many of us here have noted, she seems to love the attention she gets for being pregnant and the baby while it's young but loses interest fairly quickly. Now that she's moved into a new season of life Mother's Day may feel different to her.

• Love 6

I usually get alerts when the Duggars post something to YouTube. Nada so far. I have Mother's Day stuff to attend to. Jeep an eye out on DFO, too. They'll link to the blogs from there.

(edited)

Jana posted this less than 10 minutes ago.

Why are Ben and Austin in the picture? Mechelle didn't deliver them (I will give the grandkids a pass). This also confirms that the Smuggars are indeed with Anna's family with JD as a third wheel.

Screenshot_2017-05-14-12-28-36.png

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Love 3

Lol, I love how Jana's eyes kept shifting down and sideways as she recited her script. The Littles look like they could've cared less and the most Joe could come up with was thanking Michelle for her Godly example. The close-up of Boob's leering face at the end was enough to ruin my apetite for the rest of the day.

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

A comment on the FB page saying Jana was the real mother of the Duggar family has already been deleted. They're censoring like a mofo today.

I had to lookup what 'mofo' means.  Naughty, Naughty!  HaHaHaHaHa...

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, Absolom said:

And in a Mother's Day video Jessa is holding neither of her sons.

Cute babies are spotlight stealers. No way Jessa Blessa was about to let them hone in on her camera time. 

• Love 9
12 minutes ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

Joy and what's-his-name are totally having hand sex in that video, lol

Celia, I was about to post the very same thing!  

Where is Joseph's intended?  If Austin was here, why wasn't (shit, can't remember her name?)  These are obviously filmed ahead of time, but it's funny how rehearsed it all sounds.  Ugh.

• Love 1
(edited)
26 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

Why are Ben and Austin in the picture? Mechelle didn't deliver them (I will give the grandkids a pass). This also confirms that the Smuggars are indeed with Anna's family with JD as a third wheel.

So if we want to find out what the Lord is like, we should just look to Meeeechelle.

Nope. Not buying it. Uhn-unh. 

More than that, actually. Seems to me it shows what a very very not-close and messed-up family you are, and what bad parenting you most likely have, if you can't say some nice specific things about your mother as a human being but instead parrot incredibly trite and meaningless bullshit about her being an example of what God is like. Please. They think they're showing how wonderful they are while revealing that what a hollow soulless shell their whole shebang is. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 9
25 minutes ago, Mollie said:

Or, you can watch it here and bypass the Duggar blog:

Nice irony in Jana, who we know has made a million breakfasts including for her disgusting entitled father -- MEEEchelle's "buddy,"  thanking lazy bitch MOTY for making them breakfast. That'll be the day. And it hasn't been the day yet. 

10 minutes ago, Mollie said:

I think you're right!

0 0 1 joy.png

Ah, Joy's and Austin's orgasm faces. .... Well, at least it seems as if Joy's enjoying something. 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Though this is from 2010, it lists the "qualities" and evaluates the Duggars.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/nolongerquivering/2010/09/49-character-qualities-of-the-duggars-a-report-card/

I read maybe three paragraphs and then my give a damn broke.

There is nothing about these people that merits this kinds of in-depth analysis. They are unidimensional unthinking uneducated famewhores.

The End.

• Love 11
42 minutes ago, Mollie said:

Or, you can watch it here and bypass the Duggar blog:

Thanks. On the road, no time to search YouTube today. 

How contrived, and I agree. Shopping trips? Non-existent "early breakfast?" Who knows what mush mouth Joy said. She can't have handsex and talk at the same time. 

• Love 2

Josie was giving Jana major side-eye as Jana spouted her Michelle praise.

Jordyn looked over everything. She may be the new Jenny (who had a big smile plastered on her face at the end-- yikes!).

I liked that a boy (Justin) was the one in charge of Henry, and seemed very comfortable handling him and trying to soothe him. (Of course I would have liked it more if one of Henry's PARENTS was holding him, but at least he hadn't been foisted off on Hannie or Jenny.

• Love 2

Jessa turned her head quickly toward Joy when she said Michelle was helping her with wedding planning. Perhaps because that hasn't been aired yet, or Joy was full of shit?

• Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, Churchhoney said:

Nice irony in Jana, who we know has made a million breakfasts including for her disgusting entitled father -- MEEEchelle's "buddy,"  thanking lazy bitch MOTY for making them breakfast. That'll be the day. And it hasn't been the day yet. 

In 2009, the Duggar's grocery list included 15 boxes of Honey Nut Cheerios a week.  So, was Jana actually thanking Michelle for opening the boxes of Cheerios every morning?

In 2013, Michelle stated in an interview, "All of the kids take turns in the kitchen. I always let each one of them take a turn at learning how to prepare a meal. Usually, they'll start off with breakfast or lunch before diving into dinner."

(In the 2013 interview, Michelle also stated, "Jinger is my lunch lady right now … Jessa is my dinner lady now."  I guess that's why Janaa didn't thank her mother for making lunch and dinner!) 

This is a photo of a Duggar breakfast (no eggs, no fruit, no orange juice, no glass of milk, no toast, no nothing but cereal):

0 0 1 breakfast.jpg

Edited by Mollie
  • Love 6
41 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

Probably the latter. I doubt Jessa has lifted a finger for Joy, either.

Plus, Jessa probably keeps an eagle eye on her sibs etc. for breaches that might spoil her show. ... Sort of like the response when Bin's sister leaked the supposed pre-Spurgeon Spurgeon name. 

• Love 2

Take a look at that Mother's Day picture again.  There are only 13 kids, plus the guardianship boy. 

Jinger, Jill and Josh are away.  John David is probably away flying the plane for Josh.

So, there are still 2 missing boys.  I can't tell them apart, so I have no idea which ones are missing.  Jim Bob, did you actually count your kids before you started filming that video?

0 0 1 Mothers Day.png

4 minutes ago, Mollie said:

So, there are still 2 missing boys.  I can't tell them apart, so I have no idea which ones are missing.

I think it's Jason and one of the twins. (Jedidiah? Is he the "sinner twin"?)

10 minutes ago, dargosmydaddy said:

I don't know, but the missing boys are two of these:

Jedidiah Robert

Jeremiah Robert

Jason Michael

James Andrew

Justin Samuel

Jackson Levi

Justin is holding Henry. Jackson and James are wearing hats behind him. Next to James, in the Fort Rock shirt, is the twin that I think is Jeremiah, Hence they're missing Jason and the other twin (Jedidiah, unless I'm confusing the twin's names).

• Love 2
12 hours ago, Barb23 said:

How soon til we will be blessed with the Duggar kid's Mother's Day (video) greetings to MEchelle?  Another round of "you're the greatest" & "I want to be just like you."   Just her yearly reminder that she gave birth to each of them & that she sacrificed her life by doing so. 

Except for JTyler .

3 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

And JTyler's mother is a sinner and that's why he needs to grow up in a godly cult now .

5 hours ago, dargosmydaddy said:

I liked that a boy (Justin) was the one in charge of Henry, and seemed very comfortable handling him and trying to soothe him. (Of course I would have liked it more if one of Henry's PARENTS was holding him, but at least he hadn't been foisted off on Hannie or Jenny.

I know, they look like good friends, don't they?  Cute.

• Love 1

If that is Jana holding Spurgeon, she looks completely different! (I didn't watch the video.)

I wish Ben or Austin could be with their own mothers, but we know that's out of the question. 

Love how Fort Rock is being advertised. 

5 hours ago, dargosmydaddy said:

Sinner twin is the one taking Spurgeon from Jana. Godly Gothard twin and the next boy down (who looks like Godly Gothard twin) are missing. Josiah is lost. Some real life Clockwork Orange shit going down at Alert. 

• Love 2
(edited)

I noticed that also.

The highlight of the video was actually one of the J boys being sweet with Henry! I have no F-ing clue which howler is who but some J boy had a good relationship with Jessa's baby! 

I was just so traumatized from Jim Bob's head....there should've been a warning or something!

Hey, hey, hey, Michelle,  Look at how BIG my head is! 

(Seriously, don't you play back the video and say "gee whizz, my head looks very large and such an unflattering angle. Let's redo the video and I won't stick my head in the camera this time.")

Edited by Marigold
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, Marigold said:

The highlight of the video was actually one of the J boys being sweet with Henry! I have no F-ing clue which howler is who but some J boy had a good relationship with Jessa's baby! 

That would be Justin... Wasn't he also the one who took some kind of interest in poor, neglected Jordyn when she was a baby?

• Love 2

They were featured speakers there, and most of the family was there. The only married couple I didn't see evidence of was the Vuolos. And of course the Dullards. Status quo. 

I thought Big Sandy was a homeschool gathering and speed dating for Fundies. No reason for Jing & Jer to attend. They'll be there next year with their infant in tow. Jill is probably telling Derick that he owes her a Big Messy Sundae because she can't go this year.

• Love 3
On 5/15/2017 at 5:08 AM, Marigold said:

The video was totally cringe. 

It turned hellish when Jim Bob stuck his HUGE head in the camera.  WTF? 

(Write your own caption.)

0 0 1 Jim Bob.png

• Love 1