Type keyword(s) to search

Michelle and JimBob aka J'Chelle and Boob

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

Will she ever completely go around the bend? My MD is from a gumball machine, but she's obviously heavily medicated. I'm all for better living through chemistry, but she's got a precarious grasp at best. 

• Love 3
15 hours ago, EAG46 said:

If Michelle was as popular as the myth wants us to believe....why did she end up with a creep like JimBob?  What made her settle for him?  Why not a more adjusted, less controlling man?

I'm guessing two things: First as you insinuate, she wasn't that popular. And two, she was the original lost girl, an oops baby, so her parents giving her permission to marry at 17 allowed her to 'find her tribe'.

• Love 8

Is there ANY way that pose is somehow just unfortunate? 

I can't think of anyone I've ever known who would have assumed that pose for a photo...it does beg the question as to who stood there and took the picture.

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, Oldernowiser said:

Is there ANY way that pose is somehow just unfortunate? 

I can't think of anyone I've ever known who would have assumed that pose for a photo...it does beg the question as to who stood there and took the picture.

Grandma Mary?

• Love 1
57 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

What is Michelle straddling, for lack of a better word?  It kind of looks like they were on a piece of playground equipment. 

I don't know, but she has a big smile on her face. LOL  (I know, I know, wash my mouth out with soap ...)

• Love 4

Thank you to mimionthebeach & GeeGolly for answering my question on Michelle and her alleged popularity.   Makes me glad my sister and I were a pair of book-loving dorks.   Pretty isn't everything.  And we mowed the lawn in shorts and T-shirts and "defrauded" no one.  [I'm pretty sure airing my big fat pasty calves SAVED a few marriages.] 

• Love 6
(edited)
5 hours ago, Marigold said:

Seems Jim Bob likes to do it from behind. 

At least that way you can imagine you're sleeping with someone hot. In other words anyone not JimBob.

Edited by JoanArc
  • Love 5
On 29 May 2017 at 2:50 PM, JoanArc said:

At least that way you can imagine you're sleeping with someone hot. In other words anyone not JimBob.

And the halitosis would be less pronounced.

• Love 6
12 hours ago, RazzleberryPie said:
12 hours ago, Annb67 said:

Well there is an old country sign that says "backdoor friends are best"

Is it back door or back porch? 

Back door. It comes from the country practice of everyone going in and out of the back door, where the mud room was located, except company and salesmen. 

• Love 1
(edited)
30 minutes ago, Nysha said:

Back door. It comes from the country practice of everyone going in and out of the back door, where the mud room was located, except company and salesmen. 

For me, the equivalent would be "cell phone friends". I still have a land line, but no one I am close to calls it. 

Edited by EVS
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Nysha said:

I was gonna say, a 'back porch' doesn't seem like a festive hangout, more like you want to hide the visitors from anyone driving by :)

• Love 1
On 5/28/2017 at 7:36 PM, EAG46 said:

Thank you to mimionthebeach & GeeGolly for answering my question on Michelle and her alleged popularity.   Makes me glad my sister and I were a pair of book-loving dorks.   Pretty isn't everything.  And we mowed the lawn in shorts and T-shirts and "defrauded" no one.  [I'm pretty sure airing my big fat pasty calves SAVED a few marriages.] 

This is hilarious!  

• Love 2

So when Jill, Jessa, Jinger, Joy, and maybe Jana have 6-12 kids, as do their peer group (eg. Sierra) is Michelle going to go house to house doing everyone's laundry?  Who is going to pitch in when they have their breakdowns?  By that time most of the kids will be married and have a least a child or two, except Miracle Josie, who will not be offered up for slave duty.  How are Boob and Michelle's 19 going to produce and survive 200 offspring?  Is any church of similarly large families going to be dropping off food and clothing at all these houses? 

• Love 17

David posted a video, it's on the Duggar family blog, of the family surprising Anna's mother for Mother's Day. I know the family is a bit off, but watching the grandchildren happy to see her, running to give her hugs, made me think of Michelle, the lump. Her grandchildren would not have shown the same enthusiasm at all, as we've seen on visits filmed for the show. Sad.

• Love 10
42 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

David posted a video, it's on the Duggar family blog, of the family surprising Anna's mother for Mother's Day. I know the family is a bit off, but watching the grandchildren happy to see her, running to give her hugs, made me think of Michelle, the lump. Her grandchildren would not have shown the same enthusiasm at all, as we've seen on visits filmed for the show. Sad.

I agree and yup, sad. I'm sure Michelle's interactions with her grandchildren are more often taking them by the arm and reminding them that they're not the center of the universe rather than giving them candy and reading them a book.

When they're running they probably come to a complete halt when Michelle walks in.

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

I'm sure Michelle's interactions with her grandchildren are more often taking them by the arm and reminding them that they're not the center of the universe

"I could have DIED giving birth to your mother, so if it wasn't for ME, you wouldn't even exist! By the way, have I ever mentioned that I delivered every one of your aunts and uncles?"

• Love 20
1 hour ago, GeeGolly said:

I agree and yup, sad. I'm sure Michelle's interactions with her grandchildren are more often taking them by the arm and reminding them that they're not the center of the universe rather than giving them candy and reading them a book.

When they're running they probably come to a complete halt when Michelle walks in.

But MEchelle is MOTY doncha know???  What's Mrs. Keller got going for her besides the love of her grandchildren and who wants that when you can have fake awards and the adulation of leghumpers? 

• Love 9

Michelle is an odd person.

sometimes I do think she genuinely loves the kids and is attached to them.  She can be warm and engaging.  

Other times, I think she is very checked out and distant. I have noticed this more and more as time has gone on....seems like she is slipping. 

Michelle probably has mental health issues that have never been addressed. I find that to be very sad.  Maybe this is how she got involved with Jim Bob to begin with.  Something is so "off" with her and it is more noticeable lately. 

• Love 3

The psychology department of the University of Arkansas could study this family for years.  Theses and field studies and research papers galore.  JimBob and Michelle alone could provide fodder for early education classes on "What NOT to do."

• Love 11
16 hours ago, riverblue22 said:

So when Jill, Jessa, Jinger, Joy, and maybe Jana have 6-12 kids, as do their peer group (eg. Sierra) is Michelle going to go house to house doing everyone's laundry?  Who is going to pitch in when they have their breakdowns?  By that time most of the kids will be married and have a least a child or two, except Miracle Josie, who will not be offered up for slave duty.  How are Boob and Michelle's 19 going to produce and survive 200 offspring?  Is any church of similarly large families going to be dropping off food and clothing at all these houses? 

Hahahaha Hahahaha. Of course she's not! 

She may send Jana over if she's free....

• Love 4
13 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

They'll just assign Hannie, Jennie and Jordyn to each of the three households: Jill, Jessa and Joy. If Michelle's feeling particularly generous, she'll loan out Jana. 

NOBODY gets Jana. She is Michelle's bitch.

• Love 17
10 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Michelle  should take her own damn advice. 

• Love 8
On 5/28/2017 at 3:19 PM, GeeGolly said:

I'm guessing two things: First as you insinuate, she wasn't that popular. And two, she was the original lost girl, an oops baby, so her parents giving her permission to marry at 17 allowed her to 'find her tribe'.

Maybe she got pregnant out of wedlock and aborted or miscarried. 

56 minutes ago, JoanArc said:

Maybe if she'd let go of the bitterbess she has towards the Washington County Police Departnent Michelle would have more time to raise her kids.

Or maybe she'd even love them.

• Love 10

Okay, Michelle was the cute and popular cheerleader in high school.  She married  Jim Bob, who I assume was not one of the "in" group, did not play any sports, and apparently had never had a girlfriend prior to Michelle. I wonder if over these past 30 years Michelle ever thought to herself, "What happened? How is this MY life?!"

Fast forward to Jill, who isn't even popular in her family, much less anywhere else, who married Derrick who also appears to have never been one of the "in" crowd, either in high school or college.  Being the school mascot is sort of a dorky thing, at least in my neck of the woods.  Based on his build, Derrick probably never played sports, and  it appears there weren't many (if any) girlfriends prior to his marrying Jill.

Any way you look at it, this is a sad situation for all of them...

• Love 7

I tried to read that but what stopped me was when Michelle claimed to be a "busy mom".  Busy with what?  Jana is the busy mom in your family. STFU

• Love 20
7 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

I don't know who actually wrote this, so I'm putting it here. Is it just me, or does it read as if baseballs were shot?

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1063855137081468&id=510067475793573&__tn__=*s

It does!  I read some comments and at least 1 person (didn't see more) mentioned the SF shooting which actually had deaths while pretty much everyone else ignored it.  I am glad no one but the shooter died in VA but I am angry that SF isn't getting the same play where actual innocent people died.  Just my soapbox.

• Love 10
(edited)

Yeah, that was very poorly written. And that woman taught at least her oldest half of her brood to some degree.

Also, had it been a Democrat from CA instead of a Republican from LA who had been shot, you wouldn't have heard a peep from Duggarland.

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Love 13
7 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

It does!  I read some comments and at least 1 person (didn't see more) mentioned the SF shooting which actually had deaths while pretty much everyone else ignored it.  I am glad no one but the shooter died in VA but I am angry that SF isn't getting the same play where actual innocent people died.  Just my soapbox.

Good point in the comments, did the Duggars ask for us to pray after the shooting of Gabby Giffords or the Newtown massacre of little children?  

• Love 14
Just now, ariel said:

Good point in the comments, did the Duggars ask for us to pray after the shooting of Gabby Giffords or the Newtown massacre of little children?  

Not that I remember.  I read some of the responses Giffords got from her tweet.  Disgusting pigs.  

• Love 2

These the same Duggars who left BB guns strewed on the ground with toddlers running by? Oh yeah, and this:

Duggar-Gun-Obsession05.jpg?fit=700,700

And this:

Josiah-Duggar-Marjorie-Jackson-Gun.jpg

Ok, that one never happened since it was deleted...

• Love 3
27 minutes ago, JoanArc said:

These the same Duggars who left BB guns strewed on the ground with toddlers running by? Oh yeah, and this:

Duggar-Gun-Obsession05.jpg?fit=700,700

And this:

Josiah-Duggar-Marjorie-Jackson-Gun.jpg

Ok, that one never happened since it was deleted...

That top picture is just disgusting.  In all sincerity, I find it truly offensive.  They look like serial killers and it's not cute or funny in the least.

• Love 18
(edited)

The first picture is especially disturbing.  The second one is just sad in so many ways.

ETA - the Duggars really have a warped sense of morality.

Edited by ariel
  • Love 9
(edited)

The second picture is worse to me because both of them:

a) Have their fingers on the triggers, which you never do unless you're ready to fire

b) Aren't pointing their guns at the ground, which is the only safe place to point them when not shooting (because of, like, physics and how what goes up must come down - stuff not covered in homeschool presumably)

They are violating the basic rules of gun safety and that makes me furious as a responsible gun owner. These idiots are going to kill or injure someone.

Edited by Georgia
  • Love 10
(edited)

OMGosh..am I going to defend a Duggar picture?! First time for anything I suppose.

The second picture makes me think of water guns that you shoot at a clown to win a prize. Because of the cord coming from them. (I have never touched a real gun in my life..just clown squirting ones) So I'm probably just talking out of my behind :-)

It also looks like they're on a boat ride, possibly in an entertainment park.

Was writing before mod note..back to Jim Blob and Meechelle..

Edited by ChiCricket
'Cuz
  • Love 8