Type keyword(s) to search

Real Housewives in the Media

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot,
  • Take discussions of individual housewives to their threads.
  • Watch your tone.
  • This is not the let's complain about who "ruined the show" thread.  Let's stick to media discussions. 
  • Start Topic

(edited)
12 hours ago, Otherkate said:

100% And a server might think twice about an A lister (and that they wouldn't come back) but not a Housewife.

I know one club here in Boston will only snitch on visiting athletes lol. 

Edited by Inspectabecky
  • Love 2

The article also didn't say where Lu slapped him.  If she did slap him, it could have been on the arm for all we know.  But that wouldn't have been dramatic enough for Page Six.  We also don't know why the alleged slap happened.   Why does it automatically mean that Tom was cheating?  Just sayin.

• Love 1
On 7/17/2017 at 10:03 AM, HunterHunted said:

There are on average 5 --10 kids born to mothers over 50 every week in the US. About a quarter of those births are to women over 55. However, LuAnn can't fake a pregnancy because her tubes are tied. Her mom reminded her of that when she had her bullshit pregnancy storyline with Jacques.

I am not 50 yet (1 more year) but the thought of having a child NOW is exhausting.  That said I wasn't into it at 22 either.

• Love 9
10 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

I am not 50 yet (1 more year) but the thought of having a child NOW is exhausting.  That said I wasn't into it at 22 either.

My grandmother had her last kid at 47. My mom at 44. I'm in my late thirties with no kids and I'm astounded by the amount of time and energy parents have to devote to raising children.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, HunterHunted said:

My grandmother had her last kid at 47. My mom at 44. I'm in my late thirties with no kids and I'm astounded by the amount of time and energy parents have to devote to raising children.

I gotta give them credit.  It is a job that isn't for wimps.  Or people that love sleeping.  HA!

• Love 9
On 7/8/2016 at 7:04 PM, parisprincess said:

Someone needs to inform Andy that it isn't Bethenny's fibroids responsible for ratings; it's the drama between the cool and collected Luann and the bitches who are trying to tear her down (and she ain't having it!)  I know that's what's keeping me entertained.   

Luann is the best.  Maybe I love Moaner for her crazy, but the Countess brings the cool and the class.  Lu is just seriously one of the most desirable women on the planet.  She's also had a highly interesting life.  Fuck Bethany's fibroids. 

• Love 1

What a shame. Bobby remains the epitome of what a RH husband should be, in my opinion - content to stay in the background, not getting into social media fights, has his wife's back but lets her fight her own battles (the one exception I can think of is when he asked Alex if she was sorry that she'd "delivered the message" to Jill that Bethenny was done with her), a calming counterbalance to his over-the-top wife. 

• Love 14
(edited)
12 hours ago, breezy424 said:

Crap.  I still don't 'recognize'  her.  but thanks none the less.

She looked like Chrissie Hynde's evil twin and acted like a nasty twat to basically everyone on the show but Luann and Kuckoo Kelly.

She often had a really ugly scowl on her face that got uglier when she was forced to interact with her perceived mortal enemy, Sonja; how dare she conduct a business call during a Sexy Sonja's toaster oven breakfast gathering!!

She very much helped divide the cast into that stupid "Blondes Vs Brunettes" a'la "Talls Vs Smalls" separation that existed during that unusually dark season. 

She ran her own oddly successful waxing studio.  She had a creepy close relationship with her brother. She was deservedly single yet undeservedly decided to raise her then twin infants((I think she had them herself via insimination and not via a surrogate?)), which she barely seemed to show any real affection for onscreen and was often passing over to several nannies? Definitely a textbook case of "kids as accessories" because she seemed like she hated them otherwise and regarded them merely as ornaments to display how she was an awesomely successful businesswoman who truly did "have it all" despite proving to us the complete opposite.((lest we forget how she didn't even know how to handle her own child during lunch in a restaurant before desperately phoning up a nanny to assist)).

I loathe Cindy Barshop the most out of ALL the lame real housewives who have ever darkened Bravo's onscreen doorstep. Even Danielle Staub. Even Brandi Granville. Even Kelly Dodd!!!

She honestly didn't have one single redeeming element about her whatsoever.

Edited by Sun-Bun
  • Love 3
(edited)
7 hours ago, bagger said:

Isn't this the 40th time or so that these two have made up?

Heh, probably. But, if Jill does return, we can look forward to another chaotic meltdown by mid-season. What if Jill comes back -- and Moaner does not? Moaner would lose her few remaining marbles.

tenor.gif

7 hours ago, Sun-Bun said:

She honestly didn't have one single redeeming element about her whatsoever.

giphy.gif

Edited by steelcitysister
  • Love 2

Guys, if Ramona were fired from this show, I seriously fear for her mental well-being. Can you imagine Ramona realizing that she has arrived at 60, no longer has her husband of 20 years, no longer has her business of 20 years, and now no longer has the show? Something about it feels really sad and tragic.

• Love 13
2 hours ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Guys, if Ramona were fired from this show, I seriously fear for her mental well-being. Can you imagine Ramona realizing that she has arrived at 60, no longer has her husband of 20 years, no longer has her business of 20 years, and now no longer has the show? Something about it feels really sad and tragic.

I've thought this, too. Even if she's been prudent with her money and doesn't need the Bravo check, I imagine the loss of the limelight would be devastating. I could see her clinging to Avery or her circle of friends, and every get together would turn into her reminiscing about her glory days as the OG of the NYC. 

• Love 7

Who do you think this blind item from Crazy Days and Nights is about? I have my theory.  I don't think it's Sonja because she doesn't have money for heat or clean ice.

"This northeast Housewife pays her boyfriend to be with her. Also, she pays extra when they have sex."

39 minutes ago, Ki-in said:

Who do you think this blind item from Crazy Days and Nights is about? I have my theory.  I don't think it's Sonja because she doesn't have money for heat or clean ice.

"This northeast Housewife pays her boyfriend to be with her. Also, she pays extra when they have sex."

Ramona.  

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Ki-in said:

Sonja. Everything about their relationship has seemed fake AF. She's out of Chapter 11 bankruptcy. I imagine that she has a bit of change from her half million dollar salary to drop on Frenchie. Not a lot of change, but there probably is some. Plus she gets a location fee when they film in her house and they filmed there a whole bunch this season.

• Love 9

Frankel - she treated that hockey player like he was a piece of prime meat she had just purchased from the butcher down the street.

• Love 1
32 minutes ago, jaync said:

Frankel - she treated that hockey player like he was a piece of prime meat she had just purchased from the butcher down the street.

Nah, he will appear on her new show. Shameless plug and all!

Sonja. Everything about their relationship has seemed fake AF. She's out of Chapter 11 bankruptcy. I imagine that she has a bit of change from her half million dollar salary to drop on Frenchie. Not a lot of change, but there probably is some. Plus she gets a location fee when they film in her house and they filmed there a whole bunch this season.

It does probably sound like Sonja.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, jaync said:

Well, there ya go - he's on her payroll. I hope the bonus he gets for mounting that hosebeast is worth it.

He just married. So, it might be all fake. Wth knows???

3 hours ago, LIMOM said:

He just married. So, it might be all fake. Wth knows???

Did he marry the pilates instructor that he was dating before and after he was dating Christina el Moussa from Flip or Flop? Did he finalize his divorce from his wife who he left when she was pregnant? He's kind of a fame hungry cheater.

The real reason I think that the blind item is Sonja is because Sonja has constantly embellished Frenchie's success. That's pretty typical Sonja behavior. Sonja has made it seem like Frenchie is Rande Gerber or Danny Meyer. He's a restaurant and hotel consultant. Not a bad job, but not rolling in the dough, power, or prestige as she's made him out to be.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 3
55 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

Did he marry the pilates instructor that he was dating before and after he was dating Christina el Moussa from Flip or Flop? Did he finalize his divorce from his wife who he left when she was pregnant? He's kind of a fame hungry cheater.

The real reason I think that the blind item is Sonja is because Sonja has constantly embellished Frenchie's success. That's pretty typical Sonja behavior. Sonja has made it seem like Frenchie is Rande Gerber or Danny Meyer. He's a restaurant and hotel consultant. Not a bad job, but not rolling in the dough, power, or prestige as she's made him out to be.

Wait... He dated Christina?  I'm so confused.

43 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

He was dating Christina at some point in the spring, probably around the time he filmed his appearance on RHoNY.

Geez.  That's interesting. 

Christina is an interesting character.  I think she loves the fame....and the money that comes along with it. No surprise about their divorce.  Also gotta say that girl got her body banging after they separated.  That's not to say she wasn't looking good before that by any stretch of the imagination.  But her wardrobe and the amount spent on it got better each season.

• Love 1

Former RHONY Kelly Bensimon is going to be guest  starring on Million Dollar Matchmaker tonight at 9 pm EST. The show is aptly titled "Crazy Kelly & the Desperate Housewife". Guess not too much has changed about her. 

P.S. Also Claudia Jordan from RHOA. 

Edited by Mindthinkr
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Mindthinkr said:

Former RHONY Kelly Bensimon is going to be guest  starring on Million Dollar Matchmaker tonight at 9 pm EST. The show is aptly titled "Crazy Kelly & the Desperate Housewife". Guess not too much has changed about her. 

P.S. Also Claudia Jordan from RHOA. 

My cable box says they're showing Miss Congeniality? I'm in New Jersey. 

Edited by hoodooznoodooz

Mindthinkr, did you watch? Kelly said that Bethenny thought Kelly was taking B's thunder. Kelly said that she let Beth walk all over her.

After Housewives, "people got really weird." There's that adjective again.

This is the first time that I heard Gilles cheated on Kelly.

Patti is enabling Kelly, and reassuring her that she is NOT crazy. And that she is smart.

Kelly is still saying, "Hiiiiiii!" and giggling and playing with her hair, like she's 8 years old. 

Now Kelly is wearing this orange monstrosity that makes ChaCha on Project Runway look like a sophisticated designer.  

Does anyone know if Kelly had those linebacker shoulders when she was a "supermodel"?

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Love 5

Kuckoo Kelly both scares and fascinates me---you should check out her Snapchat/IG stories sometime. She seems to think she's still that 20-something hot supermodel who gleefully lives in her own little unicorn world. How her daughters have turned out so seemingly well-adjusted and intelligent is beyond me.

• Love 3
8 hours ago, Sun-Bun said:

Kuckoo Kelly both scares and fascinates me---you should check out her Snapchat/IG stories sometime. She seems to think she's still that 20-something hot supermodel who gleefully lives in her own little unicorn world. How her daughters have turned out so seemingly well-adjusted and intelligent is beyond me.

I'm the same: she horrifies and fascinates me. For someone to be so stupid yet arrogant baffles me. In her mind, anyone who doesn't gush about how awesome she is must be weird or negative. I'm going to check out her SC and IG. Avery, Teddy and Sea are miraculously well-adjusted. I would watch a documentary about Kelly to find out how her parents treated her in order to understand how she turned out this way. 

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Love 2