Type keyword(s) to search

Real Housewives in the Media

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot,
  • Take discussions of individual housewives to their threads.
  • Watch your tone.
  • This is not the let's complain about who "ruined the show" thread.  Let's stick to media discussions. 
  • Start Topic

On 9/29/2017 at 11:35 PM, hoodooznoodooz said:

Mindthinkr, did you watch? Kelly said that Bethenny thought Kelly was taking B's thunder. Kelly said that she let Beth walk all over her.

After Housewives, "people got really weird." There's that adjective again.

This is the first time that I heard Gilles cheated on Kelly.

Patti is enabling Kelly, and reassuring her that she is NOT crazy. And that she is smart.

Kelly is still saying, "Hiiiiiii!" and giggling and playing with her hair, like she's 8 years old. 

Now Kelly is wearing this orange monstrosity that makes ChaCha on Project Runway look like a sophisticated designer.  

Does anyone know if Kelly had those linebacker shoulders when she was a "supermodel"?

I watched Kelly tell Patti ALL about what happened and she blamed Bethenny for everything, absolutely everything.  She takes no responsibility for her own personality, reactions or anything.  She is crazy. 

Remember Bethenny and Patti used to be friends but had some falling out so she is totally buying what Kelly is saying.  Patti is also friends with Jill and I would think that Kelly and Jill are tight too.   

• Love 6
1 minute ago, crgirl412 said:

I watched Kelly tell Patti ALL about what happened and she blamed Bethenny for everything, absolutely everything.  She takes no responsibility for her own personality, reactions or anything.  She is crazy. 

Remember Bethenny and Patti used to be friends but had some falling out so she is totally buying what Kelly is saying.  Patti is also friends with Jill and I would think that Kelly and Jill are tight too.   

I posted a couple things in the Millionaire Matchmaker/Million Dollar Matchmaker/Million Matches That Need to be Made for Money thread, but I will just repost that I was pleasantly surprised that they didn't edit out the female assistant mentioning Kelly's breakdown.

Kelly's perception is so whackadoodle. Can you imagine the conversations between Teddy and Sea? "I told Mom that I want to major in engineering. She told me, Riding on trains is boring. And weird."

I would love to know what caused the falling-out between Patti and Bethenny.  

• Love 5
On 9/29/2017 at 11:35 PM, hoodooznoodooz said:

Mindthinkr, did you watch? Kelly said that Bethenny thought Kelly was taking B's thunder. Kelly said that she let Beth walk all over her.

After Housewives, "people got really weird." There's that adjective again.

This is the first time that I heard Gilles cheated on Kelly.

Patti is enabling Kelly, and reassuring her that she is NOT crazy. And that she is smart.

Kelly is still saying, "Hiiiiiii!" and giggling and playing with her hair, like she's 8 years old. 

Now Kelly is wearing this orange monstrosity that makes ChaCha on Project Runway look like a sophisticated designer.  

Does anyone know if Kelly had those linebacker shoulders when she was a "supermodel"?

Yes I did watch. I was surprised that Kelly blamed Bethenny for all of the drama. I guess it was easy for her to do as Bethenny wasn't there to defend herself or call Kelly out. 

Patti went through the motions of getting Kelly a date and a "life lesson". Doubt she could actually find her a true match. I forgot (yes, already as it was so riveting) who she chose. When sizing up her choices I thought she should go with the guy from the Midwest who's parents owned a horse farm. If she did chose him, and it didn't work out, oh well. Scary Kelly on the Caribbean trip was not a one off time that she went off. Any prospective gentleman who gave due diligence to checking her out would see her propensity for drama and probably check out alone. 

Did you mean the long flowing dress she wore when meeting Patti after the date? With her figure she could pull off most styles but that doesn't mean they are flattering on her. Wasn't a fan of the side boob thing going on. 

3 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I think they both think that they know it all. A clash of alpha females. 

Or Patti called Bethenny out for one of her less desirable qualities. 

• Love 3
28 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I posted a couple things in the Millionaire Matchmaker/Million Dollar Matchmaker/Million Matches That Need to be Made for Money thread, but I will just repost that I was pleasantly surprised that they didn't edit out the female assistant mentioning Kelly's breakdown.

Kelly's perception is so whackadoodle. Can you imagine the conversations between Teddy and Sea? "I told Mom that I want to major in engineering. She told me, Riding on trains is boring. And weird."

WAIT!!!  I didn't see the assistant talk about the breakdown!  Was it Kelly's assistant talking about Scary Island??  What did she say about it?  

I'll also checkout the MM forum! 

Edited by crgirl412
clarity
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, crgirl412 said:

WAIT!!!  I didn't see the assistant talk about the breakdown!  Was it Kelly's assistant talking about Scary Island??  What did she say about it?  

I'll also checkout the MM forum! 

Patti's assistant was definitely making a reference to Scary Island. Unfortunately, no one went any further than mentioning the breakdown. I think Patti was discussing Kelly before K arrived at the hotel. I think she was talking about how Kelly was having trouble dating because of her reputation.  Some people have seen the show and saw what happened. Patti's assistant then says, "Oh, yeah, the breakdown."  But nothing more than that. I'm not even sure the camera was on her when she said it. 

• Love 2
16 hours ago, Sun-Bun said:

Kuckoo Kelly both scares and fascinates me---you should check out her Snapchat/IG stories sometime. She seems to think she's still that 20-something hot supermodel who gleefully lives in her own little unicorn world. How her daughters have turned out so seemingly well-adjusted and intelligent is beyond me.

So many bikini shots on her IG. I suppose she believes that it promotes her book. Not one friend convinced her that her implants look like they are trying to escape. One is heading for Southampton, and one is heading for Lake Erie. 

4 hours ago, stewedsquash said:

Just because Kelly is kind of cuckoo, doesn't mean she is wrong about b. Same with Ramona. Just because Ramona is off putting, doesn't get things out clearly, doesn't mean she doesn't have b's number. Everyone who is around b has her number. 

What happened between Patti and b, is wherever b goes, there she is. People eventually figure this out and move on. 

I agree that Kelly is correct when she says Beth often does not support other women. But I think B was critical of K because K made no effort to remember who B was (since at that point in time, B was not well-known or wealthy-- Kelly could not benefit in any way by remembering having met B) and K implied that she was superior to the other women in that she would prefer to actively contribute as opposed to these other charity whores who slap their names on every flyer, postcard or sign.  Hence, the Madonna comment. 

But during Scary Island, K was instigating more often than not.  You're a cook, not a chef. How should I know? This is so 70s (regarding discussing their feelings or whatever she said.) Are you going to make out with tongues? B ridiculed K for the gummy bears but mostly because K was contradicting herself. Which she does a lot. I think the contradictions, along with often not making sense, combined with the superior attitude would irritate many people. 

• Love 9

Perhaps, they are just doing some cleaning to help with pests, I mean, dirt.  lol I always wonder about why when a popular place closes suddenly.  That or there was some sudden emergency, like the light bill wasn't paid. 

This blind item from yesterday's CDaN is positing Marla Maples -- yes, that Marla Maples -- as a future NY HW. MM was among the attendees at Bobby Z's funeral. One never knows if the comments are genuine -- much like any message board, eh? --  but here's one:

Marla Maples.
Marla would actually be a fun addition to the show.
She seems very light, breezy and bohemian.
AND.. she seems like a FAME WHORE.
I actually know her PR guy.
Her PR guy also works with Jill Zarin.
If Marla can do it, she'd jump at the chance to be on the show.
Likely holding out for as much as she can get.
She's likely also vying for Jill Zarin to make a comeback as a condition of her contract.

http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2018/01/blind-item-6_16.html

• Love 4
6 hours ago, Bossa Nova said:

But doesnt Marla Maples live in L.A.?

I believe so but Bravo doesn't seem to have a prob with casting women who reside outside the city in question and who are wiling to rent a squat for filming. Plus, a quick look at MM's stats suggests she has much in common with other wives --  crossover! -- including:

Yolanda - Lyme disease

Pageant circuit -  Kenya

Sit-coms -  Cindy Lou Who

DWtS - Pink Pump

Broadway - Nene

Trump money - also Nene

Willingness to boff another woman's hubby - Luann

• Love 7
7 hours ago, SCS said:

I believe so but Bravo doesn't seem to have a prob with casting women who reside outside the city in question and who are wiling to rent a squat for filming. Plus, a quick look at MM's stats suggests she has much in common with other wives --  crossover! -- including:

Yolanda - Lyme disease

Pageant circuit -  Kenya

Sit-coms -  Cindy Lou Who

DWtS - Pink Pump

Broadway - Nene

Trump money - also Nene

Willingness to boff another woman's hubby - Luann

Hah ! Pretty good, SCS !  So Marla did Broadway too? 

• Love 3
17 hours ago, Bossa Nova said:

Hah ! Pretty good, SCS !  So Marla did Broadway too? 

According to her Wiki:

In August 1992, Maples joined the cast of the Tony Award-winning Broadway musical The Will Rogers Follies as "Ziegfeld's Favorite", a role originated by Cady Huffman when the show opened in May 1991.[11][12]

I imagine viewership would jump (at least initially) were Bravo to cast her.

NY Times review from '92:

http://www.nytimes.com/1992/08/04/nyregion/maples-in-spotlight-on-opening-night.html

• Love 2
49 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

Bethenny was in Miami on the weekend and NYC on Monday.  So this might just have been a trip with the two of them.

Unless Bethenny elected to not go because of Jill. The article says Bravo cameras were there, of course, this could be part of Bravo's tribute to Bobby instead of a HWs trip.

• Love 1

Unless Bethenny elected to not go because of Jill. The article says Bravo cameras were there, of course, this could be part of Bravo's tribute to Bobby instead of a HWs trip.

Bethenny just said that she and Luann did a spa day today.  So Luann would be in Morocco Sunday and at a spa Tuesday?  She also said she doesn’t hate Ramona.  She tolerates her.  So tolerate not hate.

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

Bethenny just said that she and Luann did a spa day today.  So Luann would be in Morocco Sunday and at a spa Tuesday?  She also said she doesn’t hate Ramona.  She tolerates her.  So tolerate not hate.

Well then, as I suggested, maybe this was part of something Bravo is doing in tribute for Bobby. Oh, and I didn't say anything about Bethenny "hating" Ramona anywhere. It seems that people are mixing up my posts with others. LOL

• Love 1

Well then, as I suggested, maybe this was part of something Bravo is doing in tribute for Bobby. Oh, and I didn't say anything about Bethenny "hating" Ramona anywhere. It seems that people are mixing up my posts with others. LOL

No that was just something Bethenny said. I won’t quote you again. My bad. 

• Love 2
41 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

No that was just something Bethenny said. I won’t quote you again. My bad. 

No, Please feel free to quote me but I didn't understand where the Ramona comment came from as I didn't mention her and that I was misquoted earlier today by someone else. And, I never thought Bethenny hated Ramona, which again was what made your comment confusing to me. Sorry that I misunderstood your comment. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, WireWrap said:

No, Please feel free to quote me but I didn't understand where the Ramona comment came from as I didn't mention her and that I was misquoted earlier today by someone else. 

You were not misquoted by me. I mentioned something you said and in the same sentence I mentioned something said by someone else about three posts before yours. I never attributed anyone else's words specifically to you.

I wasn't going to bother to say anything about it but this is like the third post where you've expressed dismay at being misquoted or someone has suggested I can't tell the difference between one poster and another and I just felt the need to clear this up! LOL

Edited by Celia Rubenstein
  • Love 5
On ‎2‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 9:03 PM, QuinnM said:

So Luanne's going about her business as if nothing's going on down in FLA? Latest reports says she's in serious trouble and the cops are going to prosecute more than likely her assault and battery with threat of killing him! She probably needs to give up the booze! Word on the street is while taping the new season, both Sonja and Luanne have stopped drinking, resulting in the show being rather dull! Alcohol is what drives the drama and entertainment in this show above all others! Most of these women drink like fish and make fools of themselves on a regular basis; esp. Sonja and Ramona! With Mario separating from his fling, maybe he'll come back to NY! I'm sure he's game! ;-)

4 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

http://tamaratattles.com/2018/02/19/did-the-rhony-nearly-die-in-cartagena/  Comments from Tamara Tattles.  

If Bravo is so concerned about the safety of the RH and the crew-shouldn't someone have checked for the appropriate number of life preservers?  I have a hard time believing no one spoke Spanish on the cast or crew.  

Especially Bethenny.  She's such a cunning linguist after all.

• Love 3

This production sure is getting a lot of press, but much like many of their other stunts, this was a made for tv stunt involving no other people to back up the story of the stars. Hey, but it will get you to watch which is what this franchise needs at this point.

Bethenny noted on Twitter that no one loves a good story like a housewife but that all the details here were a fabrication.  I do love the photo of Ramona in a wheelchair at the airport.  Although it was noted she hurt her ankle prior to the boat trip.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Ki-in said:

from CDAN http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2018/02/blind-item-7_21.html

This production sure is getting a lot of press, but much like many of their other stunts, this was a made for tv stunt involving no other people to back up the story of the stars. Hey, but it will get you to watch which is what this franchise needs at this point.

Interesting! The whole situation is just bizarre. 

• Love 3
48 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

Interesting! The whole situation is just bizarre. 

It is ( most bizarre of all is Frankel, the creator of a nautical lie the size of the QE2 -- "I thought I'd never see my little girl again!!" -- took it upon herself to claim the mantle of truth teller.  Irony is the only thing that was lost at sea with that woman :)

Any retraction of the story? Page Six repeated it today:

https://pagesix.com/2018/02/21/bethenny-back-on-solid-ground-after-boat-ride-from-hell/

Edited by film noire
  • Love 3
12 minutes ago, KFC said:

Well I think it looks great. I'm ready for the next season. There's a lot of ground to cover.

I can hardly wait, myself.   NYC is the only real entertaining franchise left for me.  Although I am looking forward to OC but only if Vicki, Tamra, and Shannon are getting along.  Far too toxic otherwise.

• Love 5