Type keyword(s) to search

Real Housewives in the Media

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot,
  • Take discussions of individual housewives to their threads.
  • Watch your tone.
  • This is not the let's complain about who "ruined the show" thread.  Let's stick to media discussions. 
  • Start Topic

14 hours ago, Knuckles said:

Not a good look in the bunch. The 70s are not a good look...not then, not now. Ms. Mamet take note. 

image.jpg

Yikes.

From the PageSix article:

"A cast insider said of the contract situation and Frankel: “There is the usual back-stabbing, claw-digging and nastiness,” since all the women want as much as Bethenny, “who’s been deemed reliable reality TV . . . She is controlled chaos.”

If that's controlled chaos...

16 minutes ago, NewDigs said:

image.jpg

Yikes.

From the PageSix article:

"A cast insider said of the contract situation and Frankel: “There is the usual back-stabbing, claw-digging and nastiness,” since all the women want as much as Bethenny, “who’s been deemed reliable reality TV . . . She is controlled chaos.”

If that's controlled chaos...

I know, controlled? LOL

I also noticed this, "Last year, Page Six reported that cast members LuAnn de Lesseps, Sonja Morgan and ­Ramona Singer played hardball with Bravo to try and push their salaries toward the seven-figure mark — but the tactic backfired, reducing their roles to part-time players." LOL None of them, Luann, Ramona or even Sonja were "part time" HWs. They need to check their "source" Bethenny! LOL

• Love 3
3 hours ago, WireWrap said:

I know, controlled? LOL

I also noticed this, "Last year, Page Six reported that cast members LuAnn de Lesseps, Sonja Morgan and ­Ramona Singer played hardball with Bravo to try and push their salaries toward the seven-figure mark — but the tactic backfired, reducing their roles to part-time players." LOL None of them, Luann, Ramona or even Sonja were "part time" HWs. They need to check their "source" Bethenny! LOL

Yea, they got the part-time deal wrong, but I think that was just the language they used.  I think that what they meant was the deal about the "pay for play" part of their contract. They got paid commensurate with how much of their film got used. IMO this is why Sonja was so mad at Dorinda about not inviting her to the Berkshire's. That deal comprised 3 episodes, so by not inviting Sonja, she was losing out on someone money. I also think this is when Lu, Sonja and Ramona came up with the whole Tom storyline. It was a lusty saga that would guarantee to keep their storylines front and center and garner a lot of camera time. 

• Love 2
58 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Yea, they got the part-time deal wrong, but I think that was just the language they used.  I think that what they meant was the deal about the "pay for play" part of their contract. They got paid commensurate with how much of their film got used. IMO this is why Sonja was so mad at Dorinda about not inviting her to the Berkshire's. That deal comprised 3 episodes, so by not inviting Sonja, she was losing out on someone money. I also think this is when Lu, Sonja and Ramona came up with the whole Tom storyline. It was a lusty saga that would guarantee to keep their storylines front and center and garner a lot of camera time. 

Yes, they got it wrong big time. I disagree on Luann being part of using Tom as her storyline though, she had enough going on last season and the season before for her not to worry about loosing camera time. Now Ramona and Sonja are a different subject and I do believe they latched on to Luann/Tom with all they had because neither 1 had anything going on, especially with Sonja not drinking. LOL Now, if Luann calls off the wedding, I may rethink her using Tom as her storyline but until then, no.

I am still puzzled why Sonja only blames Dorinda for no invite to the Berkshires sleepover, Bethenny made it perfectly clear that if Sonja came, she would not. At the very least, Sonja should be mad at both Dorinda and Bethenny. Dorinda at least filmed with Sonja 1 on 1 the first 1/2 of the season, Bethenny refused to film with her with the exception of when she blasted Sonja for TG, but other than that......nothing.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Yes, they got it wrong big time. I disagree on Luann being part of using Tom as her storyline though, she had enough going on last season and the season before for her not to worry about loosing camera time. Now Ramona and Sonja are a different subject and I do believe they latched on to Luann/Tom with all they had because neither 1 had anything going on, especially with Sonja not drinking. LOL Now, if Luann calls off the wedding, I may rethink her using Tom as her storyline but until then, no.

I am still puzzled why Sonja only blames Dorinda for no invite to the Berkshires sleepover, Bethenny made it perfectly clear that if Sonja came, she would not. At the very least, Sonja should be mad at both Dorinda and Bethenny. Dorinda at least filmed with Sonja 1 on 1 the first 1/2 of the season, Bethenny refused to film with her with the exception of when she blasted Sonja for TG, but other than that......nothing.

If she had enough going on she wouldn't have needed to hold out for a contract, and it wouldn't be pay for play. Some over here might think she had a lot going on coming into the season, but I don't see any of it. Apparently Bravo doesn't either.  So she cooked up the Tom romance with Sonja when they were sitting around plotting how to get camera time after joining the season late. Carole had made it clear she wasn't going to play ball with Lu's obvious ridiculous attempts last season to pretend faux outrage and continue that this year.  Carole wasn't going to be mad and outraged, she was going to ignore her. Beth initially intended to ignore her.  But she had a plan that would guarantee she would not remain ignored.  It worked. It cannot be said enough that the Lu is in love storyline would have been a small thing if not for the drama surrounding it.  

Regarding Sonja being more angry with Dorinda, that's Because with all those gals together, the event would have been filmed with or without Beth. Sonja would have gotten camera time, and the opportunity to discuss/bemoan her Tipsy Girl deal for a couple of days. Of course Beth wouldn't want to be with Sonja, but that was her decision. Beth could have stayed home, and in retrospect that would have been the best thing all around.  Dorinda picked Beth over Sonja, making the stupid claim that it was to protect Sonja, which no one believes. 

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Because with all those gals together, the event would have been filmed with or without Beth. Sonja would have gotten camera time, and the opportunity to discuss/bemoan her Tipsy Girl deal for a couple of days. Of course Beth wouldn't want to be with Sonja, but that was her decision. Beth could have stayed home, and in retrospect that would have been the best thing all around.  Dorinda picked Beth over Sonja, making the stupid claim that it was to protect Sonja, which no one believes. 

I don't know that they all would have shown up. Carole wasnt going to show up if Bethenny wasn't there and I can easily see Ramona bailing, so I don't know if it would have gotten any screentime. 

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Because with all those gals together, the event would have been filmed with or without Beth. Sonja would have gotten camera time, and the opportunity to discuss/bemoan her Tipsy Girl deal for a couple of days. Of course Beth wouldn't want to be with Sonja, but that was her decision. Beth could have stayed home, and in retrospect that would have been the best thing all around.  Dorinda picked Beth over Sonja, making the stupid claim that it was to protect Sonja, which no one believes. 

I strongly disagree, had Bethenny not gone to the Berkshires it would have been reduced to a 1 episode 10 minute blip, nowhere near the 2-3 episode dominate air time that it got.  I don't think Carole would have gone without Bethenny there either, which means the 2 of them would have been filmed off doing things together, which would have made it past editing and gotten more air time/coverage than the sleepover IMO. I agree, it would have been better for Bethenny and Carole had they stayed home but Bethenny wants the camera time too much and she wants/needs/demands she dominates the cast/show at all times and she is not going to just "stay home". Heck, according to her, the only reason she didn't go to the yacht/engagement party was because she got the text about Tom first and, IMO, she knew that alone would guarantee her big camera time without being at the party and it would be focused on her and no other HW. LOL

I agree, Dorinda didn't invite Sonja to protect her, she did it to protect her own camera time at her event and nothing more, but Bethenny was very clear that Sonja going meant no Bethenny, which translates into little of that event making it past editing.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I strongly disagree, had Bethenny not gone to the Berkshires it would have been reduced to a 1 episode 10 minute blip, nowhere near the 2-3 episode dominate air time that it got.  I don't think Carole would have gone without Bethenny there either, which means the 2 of them would have been filmed off doing things together, which would have made it past editing and gotten more air time/coverage than the sleepover IMO. I agree, it would have been better for Bethenny and Carole had they stayed home but Bethenny wants the camera time too much and she wants/needs/demands she dominates the cast/show at all times and she is not going to just "stay home". Heck, according to her, the only reason she didn't go to the yacht/engagement party was because she got the text about Tom first and, IMO, she knew that alone would guarantee her big camera time without being at the party and it would be focused on her and no other HW. LOL

I agree, Dorinda didn't invite Sonja to protect her, she did it to protect her own camera time at her event and nothing more, but Bethenny was very clear that Sonja going meant no Bethenny, which translates into little of that event making it past editing.

The argument just doesn't hold water. They filmed Carole's dog deal minus Beth (and that was stupid), filmed Lu's engagement dinner with the gals (minus Beth), and lots of stuff in Miami (minus Beth). If Beth refused to go to the Berkshire's, and Carole along with her, that would have been a huge storyline - them staying away. The only thing that matters is that there was a major group filming event, and the hostess didn't invite Sonja.  Who else is there to be mad at?

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

The argument just doesn't hold water. They filmed Carole's dog deal minus Beth (and that was stupid), filmed Lu's engagement dinner with the gals (minus Beth), and lots of stuff in Miami (minus Beth). If Beth refused to go to the Berkshire's, and Carole along with her, that would have been a huge storyline - them staying away. The only thing that matters is that there was a major group filming event, and the hostess didn't invite Sonja.  Who else is there to be mad at?

The main scene at the dog wedding was Dorinda talking about Bethenny and telling the assembled housewives that the trip to Mexico was cancelled so even in her absence that was all about Bethenny, who knows what would have made it if not for that and the "celebrity" of The Fat Jew 9(that Carole kept calling the Fat Jewish).

• Love 7

Actually, it does "hold water". Bethenny was unable to film (sick/bleeding/bed rest) during Carole's doggy wedding and she was filmed talking about Tom/photos to her friend Sarah in Miami while the others were in PS on the yacht. Yes, had Bethenny and Carole not gone to the Berkshires it would have been a big thing but with the cameras following Bethenny and Carole around and not so much the rest of them at Dorinda's. Most of the Miami scenes were of Bethenny discussing Tom/Luann/cheating/photos with a little bit of filler of the others on/at the sand bar but little else.  

• Love 4
33 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Actually, it does "hold water". Bethenny was unable to film (sick/bleeding/bed rest) during Carole's doggy wedding and she was filmed talking about Tom/photos to her friend Sarah in Miami while the others were in PS on the yacht. Yes, had Bethenny and Carole not gone to the Berkshires it would have been a big thing but with the cameras following Bethenny and Carole around and not so much the rest of them at Dorinda's. Most of the Miami scenes were of Bethenny discussing Tom/Luann/cheating/photos with a little bit of filler of the others on/at the sand bar but little else.  

Again, we can go round and round about what would've, could've, should've happened. I'm not sure why it matters why Beth wasn't at something, the point is that there were many occasions where she didn't show and events still went on and were filmed. The point that Beth still got her camera time regardless and would have had she stayed away from the Berkshire's is my point. The camera is always going to get a reaction from Beth. We would have still seen drama in the Berkshire's (assuming there was any) and would have seen whatever Beth/Carole/Ramona we're doing.  Beth was going to get camera time no matter what. Sonja was the one kicked to the curb and it was done by Dorinda, and made worse because she did it under the guise of caring about Sonja.  Beth wasn't pretending anything. She was straight up honest, and Dorinda was not. Funny how she wasn't worried at all about Carole not coming to avoid Lu, saying "get over it". By the examples above, had Carole stayed away, Beth would have as well. It's hard to say because it seems like Dorinda is such a liar about the whole deal, which I think is also a big irritant to Sonja. 

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 1

Again, we can go round and round about what would've, could've, should've happened. What did happen is that Dorinda was afraid that her gig wouldn't get as much full on camera time were Beth not there (cuz we absolutely would have seen whatever Beth was doing instead), so she gave in to her camera whore tendencies and left Sonja out. As others have done a great job of pointing out, Beth was going to get camera time no matter what. Sonja was the one kicked to the curb and it was done by Dorinda, and made worse because she did it under the guise of caring about Sonja.  Beth wasn't pretending anything. She was straight up honest, and Dorinda was not Funny how she wasn't worried at all about Carole not coming to avoid Lu, saying "get over it". By the examples above, had Carole stayed away, Beth would have as well. It's hard to say because it seems like Dorinda is such a liar about the whole deal, which I think is also a big irritant to Sonja. 

Then you agree with me, had Bethenny not gone to Dorinda's not much of the sleepover would have made it past editing. LOL Sonja is well aware of that, she is no newbie unfamiliar with how these shows work.  I would have preferred Dorinda to just be honest with Sonja and tell her that no Bethenny meant no cameras but that would be breaking that pesky 4th wall which wasn't going to happen and didn't need to be spelled out because Sonja already knew it. I understand her anger at Dorinda, as I stated though, she should also be upset at Bethenny as well. Bethenny went so far as to say that although she did not tell/ask Dorinda to not invite Sonja, she would not have gone had she invited her, so Dorinda was put in a loose, loose situation by Bethenny.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Then you agree with me, had Bethenny not gone to Dorinda's not much of the sleepover would have made it past editing. LOL Sonja is well aware of that, she is no newbie unfamiliar with how these shows work.  I would have preferred Dorinda to just be honest with Sonja and tell her that no Bethenny meant no cameras but that would be breaking that pesky 4th wall which wasn't going to happen and didn't need to be spelled out because Sonja already knew it. I understand her anger at Dorinda, as I stated though, she should also be upset at Bethenny as well. Bethenny went so far as to say that although she did not tell/ask Dorinda to not invite Sonja, she would not have gone had she invited her, so Dorinda was put in a loose, loose situation by Bethenny.

I would agree that it is possible it would not have as big of a deal without Beth, depending on what happened there. If there was drama, or something to drive the narrative we would have seen it.  The thing is, Beth is going to get camera time if she is there or not. Dorinda and the others, maybe not so much of their one-on-one stuff. I would think we would all agree that the group dynamics are generally the most dramatic. The call out seems to be that Beth is the big famewhore, and she certainly is. But she doesn't need the others to get it. They need each other or some group stuff to get as much camera time. By not inviting Sonja, meaning that she was completely on her own, she was guaranteed less camera time. The story with Beth could have been a big one for Sonja with or without Beth participating in it. Dorinda lied about what was going on, and Sonja was the one to get hurt. 

• Love 2
8 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

I would agree that it is possible it would not have as big of a deal without Beth, depending on what happened there. If there was drama, or something to drive the narrative we would have seen it.  The thing is, Beth is going to get camera time if she is there or not. Dorinda and the others, maybe not so much of their one-on-one stuff. I would think we would all agree that the group dynamics are generally the most dramatic. The call out seems to be that Beth is the big famewhore, and she certainly is. But she doesn't need the others to get it. They need each other or some group stuff to get as much camera time. By not inviting Sonja, meaning that she was completely on her own, she was guaranteed less camera time. The story with Beth could have been a big one for Sonja with or without Beth participating in it. Dorinda lied about what was going on, and Sonja was the one to get hurt. 

None of them truly film alone.  Even Bethenny uses her staff to bounce things off of when there is a RH nearby.  Bethenny's claim this year is confronting and making people seem uncomfortable.

She was great with Kyle in the Hamptons but as soon as the others showed up she zoned in Erika Jayne and called her a "hooker", I believe.  So she has to have someone to start shit with or it is not worth her while.  Had Sonja gone and Bethenny stayed behind I think there would have been a gang of RH telling Sonja bad idea to run with Tipsy Girl, anything, and Sonja would have been whining about Bethenny not being there.  I think Sonja is saving her complaints about the others for the Reunion. 

I think Dorinda screwed up by not inviting Sonja.  Dorinda is a camera hog. 

• Love 3

I don't see the big deal.  A couple supposedly getting freaky in the bathroom?  Big whoop.  

Luann needs to relax.  After her notorious tryst with the pirate and picking up a married guy in a bar and bringing him home and making out with him, being accused of messing around with your fiance in the bathroom kind of pales in comparison.  LOL she's afraid THIS STORY will ruin her reputation, seriously?  hahhaha!

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

I don't see the big deal.  A couple supposedly getting freaky in the bathroom?  Big whoop.  

Luann needs to relax.  After her notorious tryst with the pirate and picking up a married guy in a bar and bringing him home and making out with him, being accused of messing around with your fiance in the bathroom kind of pales in comparison.  LOL she's afraid THIS STORY will ruin her reputation, seriously?  hahhaha!

Bethenny had a few more comments on her radio show, spewing them like truth.  One IIRC was Luann getting finger banged on the dance floor. 

Sometimes it is just time to back off of the rumors.

• Love 4
31 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Seriously! If this is true and Bethenny/team did this then it is an all time low even for her! http://pagesix.com/2016/09/12/luann-bethenny-spreading-filthy-sex-lies/

Why would Lu be upset about such a story? Didn't she go into the bathroom with a young man on one of the episodes? Not sure if she had sex or not, but that was certainly the impression she was giving with her wink. It's certainly what a lot of people just assume she was going to do (or maybe it was a line of cocaine. Didn't people use to do this in the bathroom?). This is the problem with Lu. If she doesn't want for people to think she is the kind of person who would do things like this, then she just needs to not be the kind of person who does them. It's really not that hard. 

• Love 3
25 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Sometimes it is just time to back off of the rumors.

Sometimes it is time to stop going out and messing around with men in bars when there are so many witnesses around!

This is the problem with Lu. If she doesn't want for people to think she is the kind of person who would do things like this, then she just needs to not be the kind of person who does them. It's really not that hard. 

hahhaha!  NAILED IT! 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Why would Lu be upset about such a story? Didn't she go into the bathroom with a young man on one of the episodes? Not sure if she had sex or not, but that was certainly the impression she was giving with her wink. It's certainly what a lot of people just assume she was going to do (or maybe it was a line of cocaine. Didn't people use to do this in the bathroom?). This is the problem with Lu. If she doesn't want for people to think she is the kind of person who would do things like this, then she just needs to not be the kind of person who does them. It's really not that hard. 

As ZM said, this isn't the only thing/lie that Bethenny is spewing about Luann. She has got to reel herself in, she is out of control at this point and it makes me believe that Luann was correct when she said that Bethenny/Shields were together before he left his wife and now Bethenny is trying to destroy her for revealing that. This is what Bethenny did to Jason when she left him, she sets out to destroy, which only fuels the idea/notion that she is a cold, ice cold, bitch that just can't let things go.....ever, which makes her look very unstable IMO.

• Love 6
13 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

As ZM said, this isn't the only thing/lie that Bethenny is spewing about Luann. She has got to reel herself in, she is out of control at this point and it makes me believe that Luann was correct when she said that Bethenny/Shields were together before he left his wife and now Bethenny is trying to destroy her for revealing that. This is what Bethenny did to Jason when she left him, she sets out to destroy, which only fuels the idea/notion that she is a cold, ice cold, bitch that just can't let things go.....ever, which makes her look very unstable IMO.

So when Lu says stuff about Beth that makes Beth mad, all because Lu is pissed at Beth, the thing she said about Beth must be true if Beth doesn't like what is being said about her? Why doesn't it work the same way with Lu? 

I heard the finger banging stuff, and was surprised Lu didn't react at the time. I think it was several weeks ago. If it's not true, then shame on Beth. I won't defend her just like I will assume people won't defend Lu for saying Beth was with her guy before he was seperated if she was not. Seems like a pretty random thing to make up. Since Beth has pretty much had her facts lined up about Lu, I think I will believe it's true. I have zero problem with Beth telling Lu's secrets after what she said last year about Carole. What goes around and all of that. I won't forget her calling Carole a pedophile. I know it's not exactly the same because no one would believe that Carole is actually a pedophile, while most would easily believe that Lu banged a guy in a bathroom or got fingered on a dance floor, but still.  

So when Lu says stuff about Beth that makes Beth mad, all because Lu is pissed at Beth, the thing she said about Beth must be true if Beth doesn't like what is being said about her? Why doesn't it work the same way with Lu? 

I heard the finger banging stuff, and was surprised Lu didn't react at the time. I think it was several weeks ago. If it's not true, then shame on Beth. I won't defend her just like I will assume people won't defend Lu for saying Beth was with her guy before he was seperated if she was not. Seems like a pretty random thing to make up. Since Beth has pretty much had her facts lined up about Lu, I think I will believe it's true. I have zero problem with Beth telling Lu's secrets after what she said last year about Carole. What goes around and all of that. I won't forget her calling Carole a pedophile. I know it's not exactly the same because no one would believe that Carole is actually a pedophile, while most would easily believe that Lu banged a guy in a bathroom or got fingered on a dance floor, but still.  

Luann isn't going on TV/radio shows, giving interviews and telling lies about Bethenny, that is Bethenny doing that to Luann. According to page six, Luann was able to prove that Bethenny lied about Luann/Tom having sex in the bathroom of the Regency, so YES, Bethenny has no problem telling lies, none, which makes any other secondhand rumor she is trying to sell about Luann suspect.

Yes, Luann was wrong to call Carole a pedophile, very wrong, but that doesn't negate what Bethenny is doing, not at all IMO. Bethenny is unhinged, totally unhinged at this point and seriously needs to seek out real, competent psych help/meds before she crashes and burns herself completely up.

• Love 9
19 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Luann isn't going on TV/radio shows, giving interviews and telling lies about Bethenny, that is Bethenny doing that to Luann. According to page six, Luann was able to prove that Bethenny lied about Luann/Tom having sex in the bathroom of the Regency, so YES, Bethenny has no problem telling lies, none, which makes any other secondhand rumor she is trying to sell about Luann suspect.

Yes, Luann was wrong to call Carole a pedophile, very wrong, but that doesn't negate what Bethenny is doing, not at all IMO. Bethenny is unhinged, totally unhinged at this point and seriously needs to seek out real, competent psych help/meds before she crashes and burns herself completely up.

But how do we know this came from Beth? Because Lu - queen of the Pirate lie - said so? Apparently it is "sources close to Lu" that made this claim. I mean the story about the rumor is coming from Lu. Had anyone heard this rumor before Lu spoke of it? So she is mad about a rumor that no one has ever heard of or is speaking about? A rumor that would not be in the press were Lu not speaking about it? Um, OK. Sounds like Lu is craving some attention and pulling her usual trick. Just like last season. Lather, rinse, repeat. 

• Love 2

On WWHL tonight, Lu said she was in Phillie with Tom at a funeral.

Poll question:  Whose side are you on, Beth or Lu?  Beth got like 72%.  I was kind of shocked.  But then again, Beth has been all over the media spinning it all.  Add to that, the side of what issue?  There's a number of them and that question could be interpreted a few ways and the number one would probably be that Beth told Lu about Tom. 

1 hour ago, motorcitymom65 said:

But how do we know this came from Beth? Because Lu - queen of the Pirate lie - said so? Apparently it is "sources close to Lu" that made this claim. I mean the story about the rumor is coming from Lu. Had anyone heard this rumor before Lu spoke of it? So she is mad about a rumor that no one has ever heard of or is speaking about? A rumor that would not be in the press were Lu not speaking about it? Um, OK. Sounds like Lu is craving some attention and pulling her usual trick. Just like last season. Lather, rinse, repeat. 

Not quite. It just say "sources" in the beginning and then it says "sketchy sources" gave them the tip and that "sources close to Luann" claim it was Bethenny/team that was the initial sketchy source. Also, Bethenny has been saying this type of crap on her radio show since the reunion was filmed so it isn't any big stretch of the imagination to guess/suspect this came from Bethenny/camp. It is a toss up as to who started this rumor, the Pirate liar (several seasons ago) or the bled out of every orifice liar (this season). LOL Sounds like page six contacted Luann about the rumor, maybe to get her side of it first, and that is how she found out and was able to prove, with receipts to boot, that she was out of town when the initial source claimed it happened.

3 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

Poll question:  Whose side are you on, Beth or Lu?  Beth got like 72%.  I was kind of shocked.  But then again, Beth has been all over the media spinning it all.  Add to that, the side of what issue?  There's a number of them and that question could be interpreted a few ways and the number one would probably be that Beth told Lu about Tom. 

Bethenny has done interview after interview giving her "spin" on this for months now and has talked about, pretty much nonstop, on her radio show since then as well.  LOL Bethenny is the Queen of SPIN!

• Love 2
1 hour ago, motorcitymom65 said:

This.  All day long.

Thank you for posting this MCM because now I don't have to!

2 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Not quite. It just say "sources" in the beginning and then it says "sketchy sources" gave them the tip and that "sources close to Luann" claim it was Bethenny/team that was the initial sketchy source. Also, Bethenny has been saying this type of crap on her radio show since the reunion was filmed so it isn't any big stretch of the imagination to guess/suspect this came from Bethenny/camp. It is a toss up as to who started this rumor, the Pirate liar (several seasons ago) or the bled out of every orifice liar (this season). LOL Sounds like page six contacted Luann about the rumor, maybe to get her side of it first, and that is how she found out and was able to prove, with receipts to boot, that she was out of town when the initial source claimed it happened.

Gee, it's funny that the specific weekend the source reported that this dance floor fingering took place just happened to be the exact same weekend that Luann was out of town and would be able to provide "receipts" demonstrating that the story couldn't possibly be true. Funny how that worked out, isn't it?

Because a suspicious person might think that someone willing to go to all the trouble to tell these lies about Luann would maybe bother to make sure she was actually seen around the city that weekend, just so it would make their story more believable. And the fact that this obviously didn't happen suggests that the source for the story might have been Luann herself, setting up this little tidbit of gossip just to add to her "Bethenny is out to destroy Luann" victimization narrative.  

Too bad for Luann that (at least according to the WWHL poll) 72% of the audience isn't falling for her act. 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

This.  All day long.

Thank you for posting this MCM because now I don't have to!

Gee, it's funny that the specific weekend the source reported that this dance floor fingering took place just happened to be the exact same weekend that Luann was out of town and would be able to provide "receipts" demonstrating that the story couldn't possibly be true. Funny how that worked out, isn't it?

Because a suspicious person might think that someone willing to go to all the trouble to tell these lies about Luann would maybe bother to make sure she was actually seen around the city that weekend, just so it would make their story more believable. And the fact that this obviously didn't happen suggests that the source for the story might have been Luann herself, setting up this little tidbit of gossip just to add to her "Bethenny is out to destroy Luann" victimization narrative.  

Too bad for Luann that (at least according to the WWHL poll) 72% of the audience isn't falling for her act. 

Actually, it was the Luann/Tom in the bathroom at the Regency rumor that Luann was out of town for.

As for the poll, what exactly was it referring to? Was it the page six rumor, Bethenny telling Luann about Tom on the show, Luann trying to say Bethenny /Shields were an item before he left his wife Jill.....what? It wasn't all that clear was it? LOL

• Love 1
1 minute ago, WireWrap said:

Actually, it was the Luann/Tom in the bathroom at the Regency rumor that Luann was out of town for.

Pardon me, I stand corrected.  It was the rumor about Luann giving Tom a 45 minute blowjob in the bathroom which I should have attributed to Luann herself starting and then trying to blame on Bethenny.  Thank you for the correction, WireWrap.

As for the poll, what exactly was it referring to? Was it the page six rumor, Bethenny telling Luann about Tom on the show, Luann trying to say Bethenny /Shields were an item before he left his wife Jill.....what? It wasn't all that clear was it? LOL

I would think that since it appears the question was somewhat vague, the people who responded were taking all of the things you mentioned into consideration.  Just overall, who is more full of shit, Bethenny or Luann?  

To be honest, I am not sure who I would have voted for.  I think they are both full of it. 

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

Pardon me, I stand corrected.  It was the rumor about Luann giving Tom a 45 minute blowjob in the bathroom which I should have attributed to Luann herself starting and then trying to blame on Bethenny.  Thank you for the correction, WireWrap.

I would think that since it appears the question was somewhat vague, the people who responded were taking all of the things you mentioned into consideration.  Just overall, who is more full of shit, Bethenny or Luann?  

To be honest, I am not sure who I would have voted for.  I think they are both full of it. 

Therein lies the problem. LOL  Both Luann and Bethenny have exposed themselves as nasty this season but Bethenny takes the cake for me. She has gone nuts IMO and is reacting much like Kelly did, on Scary Island, since the reunion was filmed. LOL It is all someone else's fault, they "came" for her, that "made" her go there.......Much like Kelly's claims that Bethenny was saying/doing things that made little sense or were in response to Kelly's OTT behavior, Bethenny's behavior is OTT and out of proportion.....NUTS!

They all want to spin things in their favor, present themselves in a certain way, all of them but only Bethenny refuses to talk about her real life while blasting others for theirs, even though they are at least willing to share it on the show. And, Heaven Forbid someone talk about her life, ask a question about who she is "dating", anything it is game over for Bethenny, she must take that HW out at all costs. Sadly, she is destroying herself at a faster pace at the same time she goes after whoever.

Heaven help Bryn when she get to puberty, when most kids start pushing back against their parents and Woe is me if any of the Shields kids say 1 word against Bethenny!

• Love 2
On 9/11/2016 at 0:05 PM, NewDigs said:

image.jpg

With all the great, high end seventies stuff to wear   -- Halston, Biba suits, the wrap dress, Westwood,  lots of looks worn by Diana Ross in “Mahogany” -- why the hell is Mamet dressing like she just escaped from a lost episode of "One Day at a Time"? 

• Love 3
7 hours ago, breezy424 said:

I don't know what the poll referred to, and I'm just now catching up on the LuAnn and Tom in the bathroom rumor, but I can't believe that Bethenny got 72%.  I can believe that she "won" but not by that much.  Bravo fixed that poll.  She's the million dollar (now million and a half dollar) baby and they are hinging the entire NY franchise on her.  How would it look if the results were reversed?  Not like a smart decision.

• Love 2

Based on the forums I frequent and the general consensus of my friends/co-workers who watch the show, it appears Bethenny's social media team was busy last night taking the WWHL poll. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, snarts said:

Based on the forums I frequent and the general consensus of my friends/co-workers who watch the show, it appears Bethenny's social media team was busy last night taking the WWHL poll. 

Just did some comment reading at Reality TV and most agree with that consensus or think Bravo rigged the results.  It's overwhelmingly on that side.

• Love 5
8 hours ago, jinjer said:

Someone posted on WWHL twitter that they tried to vote for Luann and the #didn't work for her and a few people liked that post.  So maybe the poll just wasn't working right.  

Funny how that happens. 

Meanwhile, here's two besties at NY Fashion Week.  Did Carole pick out Bethenny's dress?

wenn29529335.jpg

• Love 3
5 hours ago, mwell345 said:

Did Carole pick out Bethenny's dress?

Paging Tim Gunn....we have a disaster on the red carpet. Seriously, with all her money, she gets generic plastic surgery and now a clueless stylist.  Her dress on the reunion did not fit well either...you have the money, get some top tier help.

• Love 5

Carole looks like she's wearing the top half of my negligee and the bottom half of my Adidas sweat suit.  Actually, upon second look,  it appears she layered a black cami over my negligee.  See the strap hanging down on one arm?  

You guys have covered Bethenny's outfit. It probably costs thousands which, imo, would have been money better spent on a different hairstyle.  Or psychoanalysis.

• Love 15
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

One writer's encounter with Bethenny at the event with the unfortunate dress.  She was one of many they claimed to be New York's most stylish.  Since I hadn't heard of most of them I am thinking the bar is set pretty low.  http://nymag.com/thecut/2016/09/a-terrifying-encounter-with-bethenny-frankel.html

Well, it was like an US Weekly party of stylish New Yorkers. If it had been W or Vogue or Vanity Fair the list of stylish New Yorkers would have actually been stylish. I will agree on Padma, Simon Doonen, Maxwell, and probably Carole too. Katie Joel, Frankie Grande, and Andi Dorfman never!

• Love 3
On 9/13/2016 at 10:53 PM, breezy424 said:

And who actually watches WWHL?  Especially if it is the B-shrew, you know the viewership is going to be mostly B-shrew supporters.

I suspect Andy has been reading the vitriol many are spewing against the B-shrew with how she behaved to Luann and the others and used this opportunity to make her feel better, as biased as it may have been.

• Love 2

Poll question:  Whose side are you on, Beth or Lu?  Beth got like 72%.  I was kind of shocked.

Maybe if "neither" had been an option, it would have been a landslide. (I personally am not on either Bethenny or Lu's side! They can both go scratch, as Teresa Guidice would say.)

• Love 1
On ‎9‎/‎13‎/‎2016 at 8:53 PM, breezy424 said:

I was trying to figure what issue as well.  Was it the telling Luann about Tom?  Clarity is a precious commodity.

There is something off about Bravo, are they using Sonja's interns? Andy asks about her divorce, she mentions her vagina.  Then there is an unrelated story, and confusing headline.  Also big lie from Bethenny about how dry her dating life is - this was back in May.

• Love 2