Type keyword(s) to search

RHoBH in the Media

• Start Topic

13 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I’m also wondering if the Denise thing was nothing like what Brandi described. She portrayed it like Denise was the aggressor. 

Could very well be. IIRC, despite what the coven (led by Rinna) was trying to get out of Denise, Denise always seemed to back away from discussing Brandi to any extent. You can say it’s because it was nobody else’s business (which it wasn’t, in any other context), but I now wonder if Denise wasn’t a little afraid of Brandi.

With at least Denise and Caroline, is this possibly predatory behavior? What else has this woman done? It will be interesting to see where this leads. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
13 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I have never liked Brandi, her coarse, crude and violent behavior made me mad she was on any show, how she has gotten this far in life without a law suit is beyond me.  

Can Caroline take that skank to court? Does Bravo make the HW's sign something that prevents them from suing each other? I hope not. 

I don’t know of any contract that would preclude taking action over aggressive, criminal behavior. Nobody legally signs up for that. Bravo as an entity may have some kind of out, but if behavior gets criminal, to me contracts should be null and void.

(But I’m not a lawyer, I don’t play one on TV, and I didn’t stay at a Holiday Inn last night.)

I feel so bad for Caroline.

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I have never liked Brandi, her coarse, crude and violent behavior made me mad she was on any show, how she has gotten this far in life without a law suit is beyond me.  

Can Caroline take that skank to court? Does Bravo make the HW's sign something that prevents them from suing each other? I hope not. 

There have been rumors that they do. I assume, if such contracts exist, they would be in place to prevent petty lawsuit shit over hurt feelings. I would expect criminal behavior, especially a physical or sexual assault, would be the exception. Can she sue Bravo for complicity and/or abetting by not stopping the situation and continuing to film?

1 hour ago, RoseAllDay said:

I feel so bad for Caroline.

It must be so embarrassing and humiliating to have the stories plastered on news sites about Brandi "touching her vaginal area" for everyone and their brother to read. Between the jokes muttered under breaths, and the questions -because you know people are going to want details, I'd hide in my house.

Edited by SweetieDarling
  • Like 5
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, SweetieDarling said:

There have been rumors that they do. I assume, if such contracts exist, they would be in place to prevent petty lawsuit shit over hurt feelings. I would expect criminal behavior, especially a physical or sexual assault, would be the exception. Can she sue Bravo for complicity and/or abetting by not stopping the situation and continuing to film?

It must be so embarrassing and humiliating to have the stories plastered on news sites about Brandi "touching her vaginal area" for everyone and their brother to read. Between the jokes muttered under breaths, and the questions -because you know people are going to want details, I'd hide in my house.

I’d really love to see that happen. Hell, that could be a class action lawsuit.

• Like 8
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
20 hours ago, Kiss my mutt said:

I  don’t understand why the others in the bathroom were there and didn’t do anything about it. 

Alex did. This quote is from the Pagesix story:

Sources say McCord, 49, realized that Manzo was uncomfortable with the situation and unlocked the bathroom door so the “Real Housewives of New Jersey” alum could leave.

• Like 4

Also stated in this article is that Bravo provided the alcohol for this event. Bravo is aware of Brandi's behavior when she is drunk. The producers are providing the booze hoping to get just what happed with Brandi in the bathroom.Their only regret was that it was not on camera. 

Heather from RHONY past said that one of her concerns while she was on the show was the amount of alcohol provided and pushed by Bravo on the cast. And that if the alcohol ran out Bravo would provide more. All of these Brovo shows are becoming nothing more than an alcohol infused fighting, screaming trashy train wreck. And I am saying this as one who likes a dry martini. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 5
  • Useful 1
4 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

Also stated in this article is that Bravo provided the alcohol for this event. Bravo is aware of Brandi's behavior when she is drunk. The producers are providing the booze hoping to get just what happed with Brandi in the bathroom.Their only regret was that it was not on camera. 

Heather from RHONY past said that one of her concerns while she was on the show was the amount of alcohol provided and pushed by Bravo on the cast. And that if the alcohol ran out Bravo would provide more. All of these Brovo shows are becoming nothing more than an alcohol infused fighting, screaming trashy train wreck. And I am saying this as one who likes a dry martini. 

Very well said! Brandi has been out of control for a while. Just add alcohol and wait for the lawsuits rising from her actions. At this point we might as well include Bravo as complicit. To encourage her with endless alcohol is unconscionable.

• Like 8
  • Applause 2
9 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

A contract cannot be enforced if it violates law. BRAVO cannot put it in their contracts that they cannot sue if another Housewife assaults them because no court would enforce such a contract. They may hope the contract discourages Housewives from pursuing assault claims and some of the dumber ones may fall for it. But it's a basic principal of Law. A drug dealer cannot sue a client for non payment, because the act in question is illegal. I am not sure if Caroline can pursue this criminally, since the crime was committed in another country. Not sure how that works in terms of jurisdiction. But, I would bet money she can sue in civil court regardless of what the BRAVO contract says. Of course, that ends any chance of her ever being hired by BRAVO again and, let's be honest, that is the real reason none of the Housewives have ever pursued the other physical attacks that have happened on screen. However, This definitely tops hair pulling, and glass breaking. This is Sexual Assault. Caroline could win some fans if she pursues this.

• Like 12
  • Useful 2
On 2/8/2023 at 6:28 PM, RealHousewife said:

I’m also wondering if the Denise thing was nothing like what Brandi described. She portrayed it like Denise was the aggressor. 

I'm not wondering - I never believed Brandi about the Denise thing because I was familiar with her previous work 😏

• Like 11
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
16 hours ago, 65mickey said:

If Caroline decides to pursue this legally — which she should if she’s up to it — this could be really bad for Andy and Bravo civilly. Using the “reasonable person” test, as a quick standard, Bravo’s producers know, or should know, that alcohol and Brandi are always a bad combo, as well as what the results are every time these women have too much to drink. Yet, they apparently chose to let the situation continue anyway, and even facilitated it, causing harm to Caroline. Reckless disregard.

They must to be held to account if the facts bear everything out.

18 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

Alex did. This quote is from the Pagesix story:

Sources say McCord, 49, realized that Manzo was uncomfortable with the situation and unlocked the bathroom door so the “Real Housewives of New Jersey” alum could leave.

Plus if Brandi was her usual mean drunk self, the others may have been too frightened to intervene.

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
2 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

If Caroline decides to pursue this legally — which she should if she’s up to it — this could be really bad for Andy and Bravo civilly. Using the “reasonable person” test, as a quick standard, Bravo’s producers know, or should know, that alcohol and Brandi are always a bad combo, as well as what the results are every time these women have too much to drink. Yet, they apparently chose to let the situation continue anyway, and even facilitated it, causing harm to Caroline. Reckless disregard.

They must to be held to account if the facts bear everything out.

Plus if Brandi was her usual mean drunk self, the others may have been too frightened to intervene.

Or were the Producers telling them not to interfere? BRAVO likely thought the kissing part was good TV.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 4
4 hours ago, Chicklet said:

Another govt. agency Girardi corrupted? Another so-called upstanding govt. servant Girardi manipulated? And American Express reimburses nearly $1 million ($787,00+) to Girardi without so much as a proper investigation?

Here, a federal judge reams out Girardi for various transgressions & Girardi's client & "friend", Secret Service head Lorenzo Strange, hears Girardi state on the record that he'll dismiss Strange's claim & reimburse Strange $100,000 instead of the $7,500 that Strange is owed as a member of a class action suit against Volkswagen for braking issues. Thereafter, Girardi gives Strange only $7500 - but Strange is somehow just fine with that.  (Even though Strange went to Girardi in the 1st place because Strange was unhappy with getting only $7500 from Volkswagen for braking issues.)

Then, Erika contacts Strange to get the Secret Service (who mainly provide security to the President) to investigate & prosecute Erica's billing claims against her costumers who she says billed her almost $1 million via American Express. (Yes, she bought lots of catsuits & LOTS of Swarovski crystals covered her butt -  but while she never once looked at any invoice, she knows it wasn't that much.)

Strange gets the Secret Service to investigate & they get the U.S. Attorneys Office to criminally charge the costumers. Strange is only too happy to "help" his "friends" - the Girardis - though Girardi stiffed him earlier.

After investigation, the disputed amount is whittled to $63,000 (if that) & though there are some billing errors, the costumer's attorney is ready to take the case to trial.  But before trial, the U.S. Attorney drops the charges against the costumer  due to the Secret Service's lack of or missing evidence.) (Although AmEx reimburses Tom nearly $1 million anyway, no questions asked!)

Erika's peeved - she might be seen to be a liar! The costumers are put through hell (though likely to keep a firmer hand on the billing dept. in the future), but oh well, to Erika's mind.  Erika's actions "helped" Tom to get AmEx to reimburse nearly $1 million at a time when he desperately needed it.  She'll claim she was totally clueless of Tom's machinations - but somehow she knew exactly who to call with her billing woes - Lorenzo Strange!  Strange claims he was clueless too - but who knows if he got some part of that AmEx kickback to make up for the $100k he didn't get from Tom.  Scumbags - all of them!

• Like 6
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
9 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

This lawsuit affected the costumer’s life in so many ways. He and his husband couldn’t adopt a baby because of it. 😢

Yes - traumatized by facing federal criminal charges that affected them significantly in many ways - while Ms. Erika ("I only care about MEEEE!") Girardi kept all of the costumes (that she probably can't squeeze into anymore), got back ALL of the AmEx money spent (although Tom probably plundered it) & went on her merry grifting way! And claims to have no role whatsoever in Tom's schemes. B.S.

Edited by realityplease
  • Like 6
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 2

I read the page 6 article and if true and accurate Brandi should be charged with sexual assault.  If found guilty she should be incarcerated and registered as any other sexual predator.  Part of her release should include substance abuse counseling.  She obviously can't handle her alcohol and/or whatever else she may be doing.  

• Like 6
  • Applause 6
  • Love 1
On 2/9/2023 at 5:25 PM, chlban said:

Does Bravo make the HW's sign something that prevents them from suing each other? I hope not. 

Former RHoMiami cast member, Joanna Krupa sued Brandi for defamation. Brandi claimed that Joanna (who was engaged) slept with Mohammed Hadid and Hadid said Joanna's "lady parts" smelled like fish (or some other nonsense.) Joanna denied everything and I think they settled out of court -- in Joanna's favor. In any case, Brandi ended up owing Joanna money. I don't remember Brandi's defense, etc. or any specific details like the amount in question.

This all took place nearly 10 years ago, but I am sure you can still Google it. I don't remember how/if Mohammed and/or Bravo also responded. It really didn't involve Bravo as the incident didn't happen on RHoM or RHoBH.

• Like 9

Come on, it’s no secret Bravo loves a criminal. It’s also no secret that Real Housewiveshas shown us you can be a completely vile human being and still receive praise and fanfare from the network. Anyone remember the Naked Wasted moment? Didn’t stop the Real Housewives of Orange County return of Tamra Judge. Hell, Real Housewives of Atlanta alum Phaedra Parks more or less accused someone of rape and was fired for it. Now she’s back, because, Bravo. Did you commit wire and bankruptcy fraud and spend time in jail? Send your resume over to Bravo because they will probably have a spot for you.

This is definitely a Brandi problem, but maybe the bigger issue is the enabling of peoplewho already have a suspect moral compass and giving them a platform. What has become of this show that used to be a fun way to be a voyeur into the lives of rich women? To live vicariously through people who have access to extravagant vacations and mind-blowing real estate? Have we become so desensitized as viewers that we now shrug our shoulders and say “that’s Brandi” when a woman was reportedly groped without her consent? But don’t worry, the big guys are “taking appropriate action.” 

https://www.realitytea.com/2023/02/13/brandi-glanville-seemingly-addresses-reports-she-groped-caroline-manzos-vaginal-area-in-twitter-post/

THIS NAILS IT. Louder for the people in the back!

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

EDIT — I know that we don’t necessarily fit into this description, but I think it shows the contempt that Bravo has for its audience that it keeps shoving these people in our faces.

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Like 3
  • Applause 6
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, ivygirl said:

Interview with Andy Cohen in the New Yorker, wherein Andy discusses the Housewives shows as feminist statements, and glosses over any negative impact that the shows have had on the lives of participants and the tone of our cultural discourse. He's such a saint! 🙄

Good grief Andy certainly doesn't lack in self-confidence.  I think he really believes all the stuff he spouts about his shows.   Not really surprised the guy is still single. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

I will say this, one thing I love about the franchise is it allows women of a particular age to have some shine. In Hollywood, a lot of the time women past their 20s or maybe their 30s don’t get as much work or they’re simply the mom. On Housewives, we see them as vibrant, beautiful, glamorous women who have so much more going on. They’re running businesses. Some of them are dating again. Some of them have kids older. Despite all the toxicity, we see a lot of fun. 

If they would just leave women like Brandi out, it would be like watching a hybrid of a lifestyle show and a soap. 

• Like 14

I think Caroline could possibly sue Brandi civilly, but she can't press criminal charges because no US court has jurisdiction over something that happens in Morocco.  I don't disagree that Caroline was assaulted, and as much as I despise her, I also have compassion for her on THIS ONE ISSUE.  But I also probably wouldn't be pressed if Dina wrote a character statement for Brandi.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
On 2/20/2023 at 8:13 AM, ivygirl said:

Interview with Andy Cohen in the New Yorker, wherein Andy discusses the Housewives shows as feminist statements, and glosses over any negative impact that the shows have had on the lives of participants and the tone of our cultural discourse. He's such a saint! 🙄

As a rebuttal to Mr. Cohen, I submit this:

https://www.rollingstone.com/tv-movies/tv-movie-features/real-housewives-series-authenticity-crisis-bravo-robyn-dixon-heather-gay-lisa-rinna-1234683210/

• Like 2
  • Useful 5
  • Love 1

“American Greed” on CNBC will be showing Tom Girardi’s tales of lying, cheating, swindling, and financial fraud on Tuesday, March 7 @10pm.  Not sure if the show will give us any new info that hasn’t been discussed and reported already, but I will be watching.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Useful 5

So the new season is taping and I guess we are all supposed to be so thrilled and anticipatory for a Lisa Rinna-free RHOBH. Andy thinks he has fixed it so that the fans don’t turn their backs and walk away now, because he got rid of her. I noticed he sure took a long time waiting for the forums and fanbase everywhere to just calm down and forget about her slime ball antics … he hoped. I do not think he planned on firing her and said just wait it out, we will take a hiatus (or just say we are) because of all the negative backlash towards Lisas drama of the past season(s).

Just waiting for the negative talk about Lisa to become whispers of the past. Then it didn’t happen that way. Everyone still loathes her and does not hesitate to say so or forget to recall her ugly actions which still are on the tip of everyones brain, tongue and typing fingertips. 

He finally knew it wasn’t going to blow over with the fan base. 

I loathe that he did not immediately fire her, and tried to pull this hold out and wait crap on all of us, thinking he could let her slip right back in there and bring another season of outlandish behavior. Which he just adores. 

He finally started caring about what we thought, when it truly looked like it was going to affect him and his precious series, great losses of fans which equals $$ and his bottom line. 
He doesn’t want the insanity to stop. He was hoping we would just calm the heck down and take another season of her, with a no loss to his preferred sick sense of entertainment, grain of salt.

This shows me he still wants to pass this off as entertainment to we the watchers, but knew he wasn’t going to get away with it anymore.. with his special lunatic still in the fray.

I still can’t stand nor do I want to see Kyle and her sandpaper abrasive voice accenting her vile pot stirring smirks. 

He’s keeping the Erica too. Maybe some real juicy nasty drama can be still gotten with all her legal troubles and her bully tendencies. 

I can deal with Dorit and Crystal and I actually like Garcelle and Sutton. Not enough to keep up with this show though. Vile victim Kyle really turns me off and Ericas puss and attitude disgusts me.
I’ve basically been cured of the desire to watch this crew. All due to Andys secret desire to keep Lisa and trying to bide his, but more-so our time, to do so. He still thought he can keep dishing the entertainment he wants to offer, at its lowest value. He finally did the very least he could do to try and save this show by getting rid of Lisa, and he sure dragged his feet till the bitter end, to do so.

I am glad Garcelle did not leave after all the abuse she gets from this production. They didn’t run her off like they tried and I just want her to collect the cash from this job so she can put it towards the beach house she’s remodeling. She deserves that out of all she has been put through. 

Sutton… I don’t get why she is still wanting to do this show. She doesn’t need the money and has certainly put up with way more abuse than I would ever let pass, by coworkers towards me. So , I really don’t get it with her. 

Dorit  pfft. A grey non subject. I guess she does it for the money and clothes. Crystal? Again, I do not know why she would want to continue being on with this group of women. Rob hasn’t worked on any giant Lion King-like hits lately, so maybe a little financial padding is her reasoning. 

All I know is each day that Andy did not announce that Lisa Lips was fired, was another day of lost interest in the series, for me. I saw the manipulation he was trying to pull on the audience once again and he wanted it to go on forever. 

• Like 6
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 3
On 3/2/2023 at 8:51 AM, BusyOctober said:

“American Greed” on CNBC will be showing Tom Girardi’s tales of lying, cheating, swindling, and financial fraud on Tuesday, March 7 @10pm.  Not sure if the show will give us any new info that hasn’t been discussed and reported already, but I will be watching.

It didn't.  But SassyCat & I gave a summary of what was on the program in the Erika thread.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
8 hours ago, SassyCat said:

I’ve basically been cured of the desire to watch this crew.

This is a great characterization. The franchise was making me ill and I realized it's best to stop watching. But I'll continue to read posts for updates. I don't use social media.

• Like 9
1 hour ago, pasdetrois said:

This is a great characterization. The franchise was making me ill and I realized it's best to stop watching. But I'll continue to read posts for updates. I don't use social media.

Same here.  These shows were supposed to be fun, but the fun ended a long time ago. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 2

The California State Bar issued today to all California Attorneys, two reports about the agency's handling of complaint against Tom Girardi. They found that Girardi intentionally cultivated relationships at the State Bar & it spotlighted 9 individuals who accepted his "largesse" & failed to report it, creating conflicts of interest & tainting decisions they made on behalf of the Bar against Girardi.  Though according to the Bar, unethical & unacceptable & shocking, none of the 9 are still at the State Bar & most of the conduct occurred before 2018. 

I'll put a full review of the reports in the Erika thread after I plow through them.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Useful 5

When Lisa Vanderpump was on WWHL earlier this week she made a positive comment about Rinna being fired and I swear Andy responded that Rinna was "on pause." After that I unfortunately expect him to bring her back within the next couple of seasons; or sooner if ratings don't rebound...

• Sad 13
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, FlyingEgret said:

When Lisa Vanderpump was on WWHL earlier this week she made a positive comment about Rinna being fired and I swear Andy responded that Rinna was "on pause." After that I unfortunately expect him to bring her back within the next couple of seasons; or sooner if ratings don't rebound...

I think people will come back now that she's gone.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

I think people will come back now that she's gone.

And even more if Erika was gone.

So I just finished reading It’s Not All Diamonds and Rose as it was on kindle unlimited.

It explained a lot. Andy has always loved soap operas and that is what he was excited for about for the RHOC and then the all franchises.

I think he is so in love with soap operas that he thinks the more drama they better while forgetting that these are actual human lives not actors and not giving a crap about what the audience actually wants.

The whole franchise is in bad shape, thus why his stupid show keeps getting tacked on to my DVR - thus messing up my DVR in general.

• Like 7
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Stats Queen said:

And even more if Erika was gone.

Amen.  I quit RHoNJ when that criminal Teresa and her husband were exposed.   Erika's situation is a 1000 (million?) times worse.  

• Like 8
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1

I don’t know this blogger so I’m not sure if this is true, but here you go. 

Not sure what Denise did to her face but she looks odd here. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Like 3
  • Useful 1
14 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

Retreading the housewives might be interesting.  I loved hating on Camille and I liked Denise.  But Kim should probably stay away - too many triggers. 

• Like 6

I don't have audio on this computer so can't hear the video, but I do remember seeing an article over the weekend with the rumor of Denise's return. Not sure if this is leading to speculation that diamonds or friend of status are coming their way but I highly doubt that'd be the case for any of them. Though I wouldn't necessarily mind Camille resuming her war against the shady Kemsleys -- I'm sure she's had some opinions on the break-in and polite returning of Dorit's phone, lol. I think if anything, it'll just be a guest appearance at Kyle's annual big dinner party for a kiss-kiss and "HI Gorgeous!" like we've seen with Kim, Eileen, and Teddi on occasion.

But IMO if Kim's popping up more frequently than the past couple of years then that could be a sign that Kathy's not returning this season.

• Like 2
On 3/27/2023 at 6:40 PM, Sweet-tea said:

Denise and Camille just filmed for an event (Kyle's dinner party), and Kim appears on the show from time to time. They are most probably not going to be HWs, only friends of the HWs. It is reported that Cynthia Bailey of the Atlanta HWs who now lives in LA might be asked to join.

Screenshot_20230326_233846_Instagram.jpg

Edited by ZettaK
  • Useful 6
  • LOL 1

I wonder ( in all sincerity) what do these people do on a day to day basis and what to they do on a financial basis? I can't imagine Bravo pays that much.... I can see a lot of the perks ( Girl's Bonding Trip hello? and lovely lunches and dinners out) but not to the point that they seem to be living.

Don't shame but I just started using instagram and maybe due to a Bravo post, some of Denise's posts came up. All I can see is her "vogue--ing" and modeling but for whom? and how much $ could she get for that? It just seems to empty/

And Denise, Camille, Dorit, and everyone else should have learned at this point, to leave their faces alone. 

Ok if they can't do that, they need to do a lot less.  :)

• Like 2
  • Love 1
(edited)

Kim was at Sutton's event (her store's four year anniversary). It was most probably filmed (the camera person in the background of the second photo could be a Bravo employee). I left some of the tagged names on. The photos are from Sutton's Insta. 

Kathy Hilton was not in any group event- there were several already.

Screenshot_20230401_151121_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230401_151132_Instagram.jpg

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 5
(edited)
On 4/1/2023 at 10:21 AM, Polliwollidoodle said:

I wonder ( in all sincerity) what do these people do on a day to day basis and what to they do on a financial basis? I can't imagine Bravo pays that much....

Depends on what you think is "that much."  I've read (& can't remember where) that Bravo pays Erika $600,000 a yr, most of the others $500,000 a yr & Denise was contracted at $1 mil or more (creating immediate jealousy among the others.) 

I'd say half a mil or more paid steadily to a bunch of mostly idiotic, cackling, screaming, drinking, semi-illiterate middle-aged "actresses" is quite a bit - in addition to whatever they haul in for endorsements, appearances, or side gigs or the opportunity for free advertising of any products they want to hawk or husbands' businesses they want to tout.

Edited by realityplease
  • Like 11
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, realityplease said:

I'd say half a mil or more paid steadily to a bunch of mostly idiotic, cackling, screaming, drinking, semi-illiterate middle-aged "actresses" is quite a bit - in addition to whatever they haul in for endorsements, appearances, or side gigs or the opportunity for free advertising of any products they want to hawk or husbands' businesses they want to tout.

Just remember that’s not all their money. Deduct taxes, their agent (who works on commission of everything they do), their hair and makeup costs (remember for that alone Erika paid tens of thousands), the lawyer who goes over their contracts, their PR person…etc yada etc. 

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
(edited)
32 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Just remember that’s not all their money. Deduct taxes, their agent (who works on commission of everything they do), their hair and makeup costs (remember for that alone Erika paid tens of thousands), the lawyer who goes over their contracts, their PR person…etc yada etc. 

I'm not crying for them.  We ALL pay taxes on income.  Without their business expense write-offs. 

For reunions & certain Bravo-driven events, Bravo pays for hair/makeup.  Kyle claims to do her own make-up & own PR. (And probably has TMZ & Page Six on speed-dial.) Erika once claimed to spend $40k a mo. on hair/makeup but scaled back after Tom no longer shifted millions into EJ Global.  If she has PR, they're certainly non-existent or doing a really horrible job.

If an agent is needed - assuming use is justified for more than the yearly Bravo contract - then that's for securing OTHER appearances & gigs - for which the RHs earn over & above the Bravo salary.  Same for lawyers after negotiating the single Bravo contract - and both - business expense tax write offs - though actual payment still owed.  Also betting husbands & children get paid for appearances on the show as well.

As I said above, I'm not crying for them or worrying about how they're paying for their designer purchases or making rent/mortgages.

Edited by realityplease
  • Like 7
  • Love 1