Type keyword(s) to search

RHoBH in the Media

• Start Topic

(edited)

I wanted to share that Pluto TV now has a Real Housewives Vault channel. They run episodes from the various shows (even the international versions, from what I understand). 

Right now, they're showing eps from the first season of BH. The next ep up? The Dinner Party From Hell (with Dubois!).

Edited by Surrealist
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 7
  • Love 2
18 hours ago, Surrealist said:

I wanted to share that Pluto TV now has a Real Housewives Vault channel. They run episodes from the various shows (even the international versions, from what I understand). 

Right now, they're showing eps from the first season of BH. The next ep up? The Dinner Party From Hell (with Dubois!).

Thank you! I'm trying to get through all the major Housewife cities, but I'd love to get to the International versions once I'm done with everything on Peacock.

• Like 4
2 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Thank you! I'm trying to get through all the major Housewife cities, but I'd love to get to the International versions once I'm done with everything on Peacock.

I’m so excited for you to venture into Sydney.. child that franchise was … I can’t wait 

• Like 1
  • Love 5
(edited)
43 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Child the text Kyle sent Dorit before the reunion to “silence” her 

Wow. The Reunion should be interesting.

Gotta love Kyle telling Dorit she didn't know how much longer she can do the show because of its toxicity. Completely ignoring the fact that the show is like that because of her! 😂😶

Edited by Surrealist
  • Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Child the text Kyle sent Dorit before the reunion to “silence” her 

Dorit is always over-dramatic, but in this instance she isn't wrong. 

After month(s) of not speaking, Kyle only reached out because it was the day before the reunion and she didn't want Dorit to bring their rift up that could paint her (Kyle) in a bad light. 

Had the reunion not been the next day, when would Kyle have reached out to Dorit to talk? And why didn't she do it when there was plenty of time before the reunion? 

Kyle's been a sniper from the side for forever. And she always tries to control the narrative in her favor. She demands her fellow castmates be open and honest about their lives, but doesn't do the same herself. 

I don't care much for Dorit, but I'm glad she's calling Kyle out - even if it's on a small scale. 

• Like 16
  • Applause 1
1 hour ago, funnygirl said:

Dorit is always over-dramatic, but in this instance she isn't wrong. 

After month(s) of not speaking, Kyle only reached out because it was the day before the reunion and she didn't want Dorit to bring their rift up that could paint her (Kyle) in a bad light. 

Had the reunion not been the next day, when would Kyle have reached out to Dorit to talk? And why didn't she do it when there was plenty of time before the reunion? 

Kyle's been a sniper from the side for forever. And she always tries to control the narrative in her favor. She demands her fellow castmates be open and honest about their lives, but doesn't do the same herself. 

I don't care much for Dorit, but I'm glad she's calling Kyle out - even if it's on a small scale. 

Yep. Kyle pushed Denise to talk about her sex life and was part of bullying her off the show. Kyle pushed Lisa Vanderpump to confess to setting up Dorit and wouldn't stop badgering her even though she had just lost her brother to suicide. Now she suddenly wants marriages off limits and issues between friends to be settled off camera and has the nerve to complain about the show being toxic?

I believe that Kyle has struggled between the tragic loss of her best friend and her marital troubles. I don't like to see anyone sad, but she is literally doing all the same stuff Lisa Vanderpump did that got under her skin. She wants the other women to carry the drama of the show, "sort it out" as LVP would say.  She wants to manipulate storylines. She wants her own stuff left alone if it gets uncomfortable or isn't a good look for her. I didn't think that stuff was fair when it was Lisa Vanderpump, and I don't think it's fair now, especially since Kyle brought way more toxicity than Lisa Vanderpump ever did. I believe LVP plays chess, but she had limits and is too kindhearted a person to bully anyone. She was also a much more charming chess player. 

Kyle, if you're truly against the show being toxic, perhaps work on your own behavior and choose friends other than Erika, who is among the most despicable people in the franchise. She makes Lisa Rinna look like Mother Teresa. 

• Like 7
  • Fire 4
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Yep. Kyle pushed Denise to talk about her sex life and was part of bullying her off the show. Kyle pushed Lisa Vanderpump to confess to setting up Dorit and wouldn't stop badgering her even though she had just lost her brother to suicide. Now she suddenly wants marriages off limits and issues between friends to be settled off camera and has the nerve to complain about the show being toxic?

I believe that Kyle has struggled between the tragic loss of her best friend and her marital troubles. I don't like to see anyone sad, but she is literally doing all the same stuff Lisa Vanderpump did that got under her skin. She wants the other women to carry the drama of the show, "sort it out" as LVP would say.  She wants to manipulate storylines. She wants her own stuff left alone if it gets uncomfortable or isn't a good look for her. I didn't think that stuff was fair when it was Lisa Vanderpump, and I don't think it's fair now, especially since Kyle brought way more toxicity than Lisa Vanderpump ever did. I believe LVP plays chess, but she had limits and is too kindhearted a person to bully anyone. She was also a much more charming chess player. 

Kyle, if you're truly against the show being toxic, perhaps work on your own behavior and choose friends other than Erika, who is among the most despicable people in the franchise. She makes Lisa Rinna look like Mother Teresa. 

I have come to the conclusion that Kyle, Kim and Kathy are all just like their mother.  Kyle was just a tad better at hiding it til the last few years.  Which seemed to be when she started drinking more and putting her hands on Sutton.  

• Like 12
  • Applause 4
On 2/14/2024 at 8:39 PM, Pattycake2 said:

That's a good article- doesn't sugarcoat anything.  I'm appalled that EJ is getting a special.  I suggested in one of the episode threads that RHBH viewers should plan to watch Housewife and the Hustler 2 when Bravo is airing Erika's special.  Bravo needs to hear how repugnant it is to promote Erika after what she has said about Tom's victims.

• Like 8
  • Applause 5
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

On reddit, someone screenshot this very long text that Kyle sent to Dorit, the night before they recorded the Reunion. 

Yes, @Keywestclubkid shared it up above.  This gives me hope that the reunion might just be more explosive than normal, since Dorit released the screenshots-- maybe she's not willing to play along.

• Like 7
15 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

On reddit, someone screenshot this very long text that Kyle sent to Dorit, the night before they recorded the Reunion. 

I am curious when Kyle is going to be called out.  Dorit and Sutton were actual off screen friends with her and now she has dumped them both.  I read that she thought Faye was the one that planted the story with People and iced her out (not sure if they are still on the outs) and it seems like Buying BH got all the scoop on whats going on.

She does seem to be unhinged.  She went on Amazon Live and said Dorit is not really a friend and then the night before the reunion tells her she loves her and lets not bring it up.  She has no problem trying to hurt other marriages (Denise)she mocked LVP when her brother died (and has yet to admit that now she realizes she was wrong). 

She called Sutton an alcoholic with an eating disorder and now is made that she was not empathetic enough - at this point why is she on the show?  She wants to stir the pot on others but when it is her she wants to control it all.  I cannot believe I feel bad for Dorit.

• Like 7
  • Applause 6
1 hour ago, Slakkie said:

I am curious when Kyle is going to be called out.  Dorit and Sutton were actual off screen friends with her and now she has dumped them both.  I read that she thought Faye was the one that planted the story with People and iced her out (not sure if they are still on the outs) and it seems like Buying BH got all the scoop on whats going on.

She does seem to be unhinged.  She went on Amazon Live and said Dorit is not really a friend and then the night before the reunion tells her she loves her and lets not bring it up.  She has no problem trying to hurt other marriages (Denise)she mocked LVP when her brother died (and has yet to admit that now she realizes she was wrong). 

She called Sutton an alcoholic with an eating disorder and now is made that she was not empathetic enough - at this point why is she on the show?  She wants to stir the pot on others but when it is her she wants to control it all.  I cannot believe I feel bad for Dorit.

Kyle is Vile and it seems she is no longer fooling too many people.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
17 hours ago, Slakkie said:

If you take away the likely grifting and her treatment of Garcelle, Dorit is nice vast majority of the time. Kyle on the other hand . . .

Also, Portia was asked in an interview who her favorite Housewife was, and guess who she picked? Dorit. Portia said Dorit is always so sweet to her and offers to make her any food she wants. Maybe Dorit and Kyle weren't like sisters or best friends, but there was by all accounts a friendship of sorts outside of filming. I would be hurt if I considered someone a friend, and I was dismissed like our friendship meant nothing. 

• Like 12
  • Useful 1
(edited)

I don't know, I never bought their "friendship." At the beginning they were bitter rivals for LVP's affection, then after LVP told them both to fuck off, Kyle glommed onto Teddi. Then only after Teddi was fired did they suddenly become BFF's. Before that it was Kyle getting OTT bent out of shape over Door-it's Instagram posings and Doorit not so subtly accusing Kyle of being "more than friends" with Teddi and going to couples counseling together. So for the past couple years I viewed them as simply an alliance, especially compared to Sutton/Garcelle and even Rinna/Erika.

Edited by dmeets
  • Like 3
4 hours ago, dmeets said:

I don't know, I never bought their "friendship." At the beginning they were bitter rivals for LVP's affection, then after LVP told them both to fuck off, Kyle glommed onto Teddi. Then only after Teddi was fired did they suddenly become BFF's. Before that it was Kyle getting OTT bent out of shape over Door-it's Instagram posings and Doorit not so subtly accusing Kyle of being "more than friends" with Teddi and going to couples counseling together. So for the past couple years I viewed them as simply an alliance, especially compared to Sutton/Garcelle and even Rinna/Erika.

I definitely didn't think Kyle ever loved Dorit the way she loved Teddi. She was way too snappy toward Dorit. But if someone is strictly a coworker, work friend or Housewife ally, I don't know that I'd socialize with them the degree Kyle did.

I notice there is a pattern with the other women (Vanderpump, Erika, Dorit) considering Kyle a good friend of theirs, while the friendships are seen as super casual to Kyle. One theory I have is because Kyle has two sisters (rocky relationships or not), nieces that aren't all that much younger than her, and lifelong friends she's grown up with in LA, newer friends don't mean much to her. Some of the other women did not grow up in LA, don't have sisters, have much smaller families, etc. So the girlfriends they make in their adult years mean more to them than they do to Kyle. 

• Like 5
  • Useful 3
4 hours ago, ww92 said:

Sutton has revealed what her medical emergency was during the reunion. Not sure if they'll reveal it at the end but making a spoiler just in case.

Hide contents

https://pagesix.com/2024/03/11/entertainment/sutton-stracke-reveals-medical-emergency-that-sent-her-to-hospital-during-rhobh-reunion/

Dehydration, exhaustion, and bronchitis. Garcelle went with her to the ER and stayed with the the whole time she was there.

I'm glad Sutton had Garcelle with her. She's a sweetheart and by far the most calming presence of all of them in any kind of emergency, and yes that includes Nurse 8.5.

• Like 2
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I'm glad Sutton had Garcelle with her. She's a sweetheart and by far the most calming presence of all of them in any kind of emergency, and yes that includes Nurse 8.5.

It seems they are actual real friends not just show friends (like Dorit learned she is ah ha ha) I was listening to another podcast and the person went to Garcelle's house and Sutton was there frying chicken.  You don't go through the hassle of frying chicken for a "show friend" when you are not filming LOL

• Like 8
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, Slakkie said:

It seems they are actual real friends not just show friends (like Dorit learned she is ah ha ha) I was listening to another podcast and the person went to Garcelle's house and Sutton was there frying chicken.  You don't go through the hassle of frying chicken for a "show friend" when you are not filming LOL

Aw I love it! Definitely my favorite friendship on Housewives. 

• Like 3
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Praise the baby Jesus they heard us

Dreams do come true! And if she thinks anyone watching this type of show would be in any way interested in her struggle losing her mother, adoption trauma, etc., she's even more delulu than we thought. Wrong show, dear.

• Like 11
2 hours ago, DeeReynolds said:

Though Annemarie's debut in the season's sixth episode earned her praise with fans, they quickly soured to her as she got into a seemingly never-ending debate with Sutton Stracke about the size of the Sutton store owner's esophagus. It was a topic of conversation, Annemarie claimed Thursday, that producers told her to do.

"I was very excited about the opportunity, and I thought following exactly what I was instructed to do throughout filming last season was the way the 'game was played,' she explained. "Listening to what I was instructed to do was my rookie mistake. ... Contrary to what was shown on TV, I am not obsessed with the esophagus! LOL."

Actually AM didn't say that she was instructed by the producers. I think her instructions came straight from Kyle.

• Like 13
  • Applause 2

"As an athlete" (I'm not) I know that AM is full of shit. Blame, blame, blame, it's everyone's fault but her own. Did "they" tell you to lie about your professional credentials, to go on for over 2+ hours at a party about an esophagus, to misrepresent and/or mis-attribute what people said? I doubt that "they" did. Even if "they" did, you are a grown as woman with your own autonomy, should have read the room, and corrected course. You are out because of YOU.

• Like 4
  • Applause 11
  • Love 1
50 minutes ago, dbell1 said:

Another 1 season dud. Not sorry to see .85 disappear. I would love to see Kyle and Dorit go too. 

She didn't even last an entire season. She came in midway through. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 6

Maybe 8.5 referred to the total number of episodes in her housewives career.

Oops sorry didn’t mean to demean her job.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 17
2 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

LOL god help those patients with her bedside manner ...

Patient: But I'm not asleep

AM: Yes you are, you are lying about not being asleep.

(Bethenny F.: GO TO SLEEP!!!)

Tee hee.

• Like 1
  • LOL 15

I believe her when she says she was only doing what production told her to do. That's the kind of idiot that agrees to be on these shows. She wasn't clever enough to figure out how to make it work in her favor.

• Like 12

I believe she was told to push that storyline, too. But all the rest of it was her personality which was so negative and sour, she brought down the mood in any room she was in. Bye, Kyle’s minion! 

• Like 8
  • Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, pasdetrois said:

I believe her when she says she was only doing what production told her to do. That's the kind of idiot that agrees to be on these shows. She wasn't clever enough to figure out how to make it work in her favor.

she doesn't say production she just alludes to being told to do stuff .. and remember Suttons party at her store when Kyle covered her face with a mirror and whispered suttons esophagus to anna8.5 sitting next to her to remind her to bring it up.. I 100% believe it was Kyle

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 9
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 2
56 minutes ago, Starlight925 said:

It wasn't just that AnneMarie made esophagus a daily household word.

It's the way she said everything.  No one likes a know-it-all.

especially when they don't know what they're talking about and spread misinformation

• Like 6
  • Applause 5
  • Love 2

Given that 8.5 already was notified, I wonder if they are going to announce the rest of the cast soon. Please let Kyle be booted too. It would be refreshing, although I doubt it will happen as Andy loves her. But I would prefer to see her gone, and she can take Erika with her. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Not 8.5 having a one sided Twitter fight with a Parody account she thought was ACTUALLY Crystal .. hahaha I can’t 

IMG_8602.jpeg

This woman’s obtuseness and not knowing when to shut up is cracking me up. I keep laughing every time I read about or think about her beef with parody accounts. I hope she replies to more of them.

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
2 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

This woman’s obtuseness and not knowing when to shut up is cracking me up. I keep laughing every time I read about or think about her beef with parody accounts. I hope she replies to more of them.

And this is a woman who is supposed to be sharp enough to take care of people in medical need .. like lord baby Jesus make it make sense … it took her forever to realize this wasn’t really her to delete it .. she’s just sad and bitter 

• Like 4
3 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

And this is a woman who is supposed to be sharp enough to take care of people in medical need .. like lord baby Jesus make it make sense … it took her forever to realize this wasn’t really her to delete it .. she’s just sad and bitter 

She probably didn't realize it until people started making fun of her for it. (iow told her) She usually doubles down when called out so it will be interesting to see how she responds. Every time this woman opens her mouth she digs herself in deeper. Not gonna lie, like @Stats Queen said, it is kind of fun to watch

• Like 7