Type keyword(s) to search

RHoBH in the Media

• Start Topic

She’s such a complete dipshit.  I’m so ready for her to exit for good - been ready for YEARS.  I’ve never been entertained by her and she’s only more embarassing by the minute.   

I’ve always felt so bad for her sons.  

• Like 13
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

Ok so Mauricio is dating Leslie Bega

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-12609277/Mauricio-Umansky-seen-dinner-date-actress-Leslie-Bega-estranged-wife-Kyle-Richards-getaway-rumored-lesbian-lover-Morgan-Wade.html

The next day they tried to play it off that it’s Mauricio’s DAD dating her… but it’s definitely him.  The dad has a girlfriend.  And look at them in the picture!  Leslie has been attending his Dancing with the Stars tapings.

Carmella.. oops I mean Kyle is probably pissed, and she told him to deny that they are dating.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
On 10/9/2023 at 4:27 PM, heatherchandler said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-12609277/Mauricio-Umansky-seen-dinner-date-actress-Leslie-Bega-estranged-wife-Kyle-Richards-getaway-rumored-lesbian-lover-Morgan-Wade.html

The next day they tried to play it off that it’s Mauricio’s DAD dating her… but it’s definitely him.  The dad has a girlfriend.  And look at them in the picture!  Leslie has been attending his Dancing with the Stars tapings.

Carmella.. oops I mean Kyle is probably pissed, and she told him to deny that they are dating.

TMZ had the same picture with the headline that Mo is not dating Leslie Bega BUT HIS DAD IS! 

If true, that is one strange dynamic Dad and Son have going on.

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

I don't know where the story came from that this woman is really dating Mo's dad but Mo's dad seems to have a long term girlfriend (who is not this Leslie person). The dad posted a picture of him and his actual GF on his IG 5 days ago.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1

Leslie Bega played Marianne Moore in the two-parter premiere of the original Beverly Hills, 90210.

On 10/3/2023 at 11:00 PM, Cosmocrush said:

When does this start?  I'm getting the popcorn and wine ready 😉

You might want to skip the wine and go directly to Everclear.

😉

😉

Edited by Surrealist
Sorry the second part triple posted. Meh.
  • Like 2
  • LOL 6

I wasn't going to watch the new season because I was ticked off they brought back Ericka. However, after watching the trailer and all the stuff going on with Kyle and Mauricio, I'm in! At least Lisa Rinna is gone. I'm excited Denise will be appearing in some episodes. I wish they'd bring her back as full cast member though. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Like 8
  • Applause 2
On 10/4/2023 at 11:17 AM, RoseAllDay said:

Brandi’s nervous about the Girls Trip edit. Took to her fainting couch.

https://deadline.com/2023/10/real-housewives-brandi-glanville-hospitalized-1235563425/

Keep your hands to yourself, and there won’t be this problem.

I wonder if Caroline has any say as to how this is shown.

What on earth is Brandi going on about? The show isn't airing anytime soon. I seriously doubt she went to the hospital because of stress about this. What was she drinking and/or ingesting? And the tweets from the hospital look like attention-seeking behavior to me, not someone who would want to keep a profile and wait for this to blow over. 

Hey Brandi, did you miss the memo that says your season got pushed back? Are you upset that the other Girls Trip season has trumped yours? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

I'm not excited. Kyle and Mauricio didn't have any issues during regular filming. The women saw Kyle in a paparazzo photo without her ring because she was lifting weights at the gym and made a comment. She explained why. And then suddenly a lot later after filming ended (in the summer) some rumors about a separation circulated. It must have been a boring season, and Kyle is an executive producer (it doesn't matter if she is an official or unofficial one), and an actress (again, it doesn't matter if she is a good actress, or not). Bravo started filming again, and a lot, to cover the "shocking" development. And there are suddenly new rumors about the couple faking the "separation" to generate interest for the new season, and future ratings. 

https://www.realitytea.com/2023/10/17/report-kyle-richards-and-mauricio-umanskys-separation-is-for-a-juicy-storyline-on-rhobh/

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 9
9 hours ago, ZettaK said:

I'm not excited. Kyle and Mauricio didn't have any issues during regular filming. The women saw Kyle in a paparazzo photo without her ring because she was lifting weights at the gym and made a comment. She explained why. And then suddenly a lot later after filming ended (in the summer) some rumors about a separation circulated. It must have been a boring season, and Kyle is an executive producer (it doesn't matter if she is an official or unofficial one), and an actress (again, it doesn't matter if she is a good actress, or not). Bravo started filming again, and a lot, to cover the "shocking" development. And there are suddenly new rumors about the couple faking the "separation" to generate interest for the new season, and future ratings. 

https://www.realitytea.com/2023/10/17/report-kyle-richards-and-mauricio-umanskys-separation-is-for-a-juicy-storyline-on-rhobh/

If true, it should ABSOLUTELY kill the franchise.

• Like 7
On 10/18/2023 at 12:53 AM, ZettaK said:

As I suspected.  I wonder if we’ll ever know for sure.  Did they have the kids join in on the acting?  I would not put it past them.

• Like 2
On 10/18/2023 at 2:53 AM, ZettaK said:

I'm not excited. Kyle and Mauricio didn't have any issues during regular filming. 

There is a lot about their marriage in the preview, and Garcelle said in an interview the season heavily focuses on their marriage. They don't separate until after but it looks like it's a big storyline. 

I don't think they faked the whole thing for a storyline. I think something happened. Perhaps Kyle finally caught Mauricio cheating and she reacted by getting close to Morgan. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Like 7
  • Useful 1

Storylines Schmory lines. They can all keep their lame Bore-me-lines as far as I am concerned.  Still. There is no natural progression of reality in these “reality shows” anymore.

They beat that dead horse storyline crap to such a pulp, for “relevance” in their little worlds, that I am not interested in any of them. Not anymore. 

Least of all Kyles. 

All I am interested in hearing about, and I can read the news about it, is when and how long that witch Erica and her little dog Tom spend in jail for stealing all those poor victims money for baubles and hair extensions, so she could self promote her Patting of her puss. While ridiculously prancing around on stages she had to pay to be on, and not visa versa. 

Anything Andy puts out or has any hand in, in the TeeVee  land “entertainment” realm, has become such a turn-off for me. 

The noticeable reduction of stress and anxiety I felt after their last season ended, was the hint I took that I was being fed crap that wasn’t good for me. If I never hear the name Rinna again, it would be a gift from heaven above and a reason for rejoicing.

So, I will miss out on Garcelles presence on my tv, but I certainly can live with that. If thats the price I have to pay for never again tuning in to their Beverly Hills shenanigans I easily can, and will. 

I hear Beverly Hills California is a Rodeo Drive ghost town now with all the bauble and sparkle sellers closing their doors because of the rampant and insanely allowed looting by the out of control masses of have-nots, but want it all. So they can be the ones doing the prancing about their own dilapidated neighborhoods with overpriced Gucci garb and matching birgerking bags. Etc. 

It used to be entertaining to watch the daily lives and interactions of supposedly high class wealthy people.. having luncheons and fabulous parties, but all we have now is pigs with lipstick applied. There used to be real class in Hollywood participants, but those days, like so much more in life, have come and gone forever. Not a one of them have any clue what is worthy of being admired anymore. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
On 10/18/2023 at 3:53 AM, ZettaK said:

So when did all these Morgan Wade rumors begin? 

Great (to be read in sarcastifont) another season of Kyle's gravelly voiced crying.

Every season, before the premiere, there is a leak about some bogus alleged drama that went down during filming (Aspen),  in an obviously orchestrated attempt to gain interest and viewers. I strongly believe the alleged Umansky marriage drama is this season's attempt at that.  

Edited by SweetieDarling
gravelly not gravely
  • Like 17
On 10/21/2023 at 7:32 AM, Surrealist said:

Hmmm. As a bird, no doubt. 🤨

Screenshot_20231021_062300_Chrome~4.jpg

Damn, Rinna, let Lois rest in peace already.

2 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

Great (to be read in sarcastifont) another season of Kyle's gravely voiced crying.

Every season, before the premiere, there is a leak about some bogus alleged drama that went down during filming (Aspen),  in an obviously orchestrated attempt to gain interest and viewers. I strongly believe the alleged Umansky marriage drama is this season's attempt at that.  

If BH is just as much of a ball of confusion as OC was, I’m out.

• Like 5

ok so I don't know who half the "stars" you all refer to are.....so I googled Leslie Bega and lo and behold, half Sephardic half Russian Jewish heritage, fluent in Spanish and French........... I'm thinking this is possibly a real match.

Mauricio is the only husband I have found truly attractive.

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
4 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

It’s like having a work crush. You’re with somebody for hours on end…

I think this has been pretty common on DWTS. Some of it, granted, has been manufactured mainly to gin up publicity for the show. 

9 hours ago, Polliwollidoodle said:

ok so I don't know who half the "stars" you all refer to are.....so I googled Leslie Bega and lo and behold, half Sephardic half Russian Jewish heritage, fluent in Spanish and French........... I'm thinking this is possibly a real match.

Mauricio is the only husband I have found truly attractive.

I was watching the Dinner Party season the other day, and I gotta say the man has only improved with age, 😄. Off the top of my head, he is the only Ho-husband without an “ew” factor.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Just watched part of an old episode.  Season 12 Episode 15 Disco inferno.

Lisa Rinna is a horrible actress. Crying with no tears about her mother's belongings she had to go through.  And Erika "petting" Lisa while she was fake crying. 

We all experience loss in our lives and we cry REAL tears. We emote our sadness. Lisa is so damn fake.

I don't watch this series anymore but nothing else on right now. It just validates my decision to not give a shit about these ho wives anymore

• Like 6
  • Applause 1

So, tonight on WWHL, viewers asked Kyle and Teddy (🤑) about the rumors that Dorit and PK are separated and he's living in a hotel.  Kyle and Teddy claimed they didn't hear the rumor, but didn't deny it, either.

A quick google search brought up a bunch of different articles, including this one:

https://screenrant.com/real-housewives-beverly-hills-dorit-kemsley-pk-marriage-living-separate-lives/

Totally not surprised about this marriage breaking up, if true.

I just wonder if those rumors about Dorit and Mauricio were true?  Dorit needs someone with real money to keep up with her Cha-Nel addiction, and PK's broke and owes money all over the place.

• Like 7
  • Useful 2

Dana is quoting an In Touch story saying Dorit and PK are done. I won't believe it until it's in People or a more credible publication, as In Touch is notoriously unreliable. But I do think they're having marital issues. I didn't realize PK owes nearly $1M in taxes. That can put a strain on a marriage. 

• Like 4

It's sort of double standard with Kyle being upset that Mo was on camera holding his dance partner's hand. It's probably part of the job to look like they have chemistry. But what's Kyle's reason for being photographed kissing Morgan, Morgan sitting on Kyle's lap and pictures of the two of them walking down the street arm and arm? 

Kyle Richards is 54 years old. Morgan Wade is 28. Please tell me what they have in common that would explain their "close friendship?"  

• Like 10
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
51 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

It's sort of double standard with Kyle being upset that Mo was on camera holding his dance partner's hand. It's probably part of the job to look like they have chemistry. But what's Kyle's reason for being photographed kissing Morgan, Morgan sitting on Kyle's lap and pictures of the two of them walking down the street arm and arm? 

Kyle Richards is 54 years old. Morgan Wade is 28. Please tell me what they have in common that would explain their "close friendship?"  

Not to mention Kyle played Morgan's love interest in a music video. How would she feel if Mauricio did that with someone he was rumored to be having a fling with?

• Like 7
1 hour ago, 65mickey said:

It's bizarre. At first I wondered well, maybe Kyle isn't attracted to women and is just friends with Morgan. A lot of women friends are affection with one another. Maybe she's playing up the rumors for attention. I can see Kyle finding all of that innocent if there isn't a romantic/sexual relationship.

But then, it is odd to suddenly be close friends with someone younger than Farrah. I have friends of different ages. I think it's healthy. Sometimes you can become dear friends despite the age gap after a period of time. But no, we don't act like Kyle and Morgan, and their whole friendship is unusual if that's all it is. 

• Like 6

Kyle said on last week's Watch What Happens Live that she and Morgan are friends. The first time a photo with Morgan and other women (the same which was shown on episode 2) appeared on Kyle's IG was in November. Kyle said on a preview of the season that Morgan "stalked" her on IG, and she and Teddi met her together. The rumors started a lot later. Kyle supposedly manages her career now. 

On 10/3/2023 at 11:02 PM, Stats Queen said:

Same here- 

The fact she even decided to come on the show again puzzles me but all all for that.

I think Sutton is my spirit animal.

Denise is going to be a friend. She doesn't have to have a story line, and reveal any private information. 

On 10/3/2023 at 9:12 PM, Wicked said:

Why did I think all the Kyle/Mo stuff happened after filming stopped??

Because it did!

• Like 2
On 10/3/2023 at 6:22 PM, ww92 said:

I hope Denise gives Kyle the third degree about her marriage, the separation, Mo cheating rumors, Morgan Wade, and when Kyle gets mad Denise just keeps telling her to BE HONEST.

She won't because those happened months after filming ended. 

• Like 1
14 hours ago, ZettaK said:

She won't because those happened months after filming ended. 

It's hard to tell because the cameras went back up and did more filming after everything blew up. But we're only 2 episodes in and they've already brought up that Kyle and Mo are struggling and the press reports about Kyle and Morgan and we know Denise shows up in a later episode. So who knows what will  have been revealed/discussed between now and then.

Regardless I can still hope LOL.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
On 11/3/2023 at 3:32 AM, ZettaK said:

Kyle said on a preview of the season that Morgan "stalked" her on IG, and she and Teddi met her together.

That is interesting because IIRC on the preview for the season, Morgan said Kyle stalked her. 

It's hard to tell because the cameras went back up and did more filming after everything blew up. But we're only 2 episodes in and they've already brought up that Kyle and Mo are struggling and the press reports about Kyle and Morgan and we know Denise shows up in a later episode. So who knows what will  have been revealed/discussed between now and then.

Yes it does look like they re-edited the show and added new footage. Garcelle was interviewed before the Kyle stuff broke and she talked a lot about Sutton being the focus of the season. This seems to have changed to Kyle. 

This is another reason it would be good if these shows were more current and had less of a gap between filming and airing. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Like 11
  • Applause 1

So if they're calling it a divorce in the media now, does that officially put an end to the speculation that they've been faking this separation? I'm of the opinion that the separation is the real deal. Kyle was always kind of smug about how great her marriage was so I feel like she wouldn't want to give that up for a temporary boost in ratings. 

• Like 5
On 11/6/2023 at 12:19 PM, Natalie68 said:

I admit I watched Up and Adam! on Youtube yesterday reviewing BravoCon and an interview with Kyle.  She mentioned something about her divorce in the midst of an answer about something:

BravoCon doesn't look like my cuppa tea.  

i saw this too. She did say divorce. They are toast. 

Gosh, the woman Mauricio is holding hands with is only 34. How typical. Having said that, Kyle's rumored girlfriend is what..  in her 20s? 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Like 2
On 11/6/2023 at 1:19 PM, Natalie68 said:

I admit I watched Up and Adam! on Youtube yesterday reviewing BravoCon and an interview with Kyle.  She mentioned something about her divorce in the midst of an answer about something:

BravoCon doesn't look like my cuppa tea.  

She said she mispoke because she was asked about divorce many times. She corrected herself by saying it is a separation.

I don't know if this was posted before, but Erika is back to her old ways, bleeding Tom Girardi's estate dry. She is also STILL trying to get the infamous diamond earrings back!

https://www.realitytea.com/2023/11/13/rhobhs-erika-jayne-accused-of-bleeding-estate-dry-trying-to-benefit-from-husbands-fraud/

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 3
  • Useful 1
On 10/9/2023 at 4:27 PM, heatherchandler said:

Leslie Bega works at Mauricio's agency. The woman from Dancing with the Stars was flirting with Mo because it's expected to happen on this show for ratings. 

As for Kyle, she said numerous times that the country singer is just a friend, and she now manages her career. Who knows...

On 11/3/2023 at 7:26 PM, ww92 said:

Regardless I can still hope LOL.

I believe what was shown between Mauricio and Kyle in the first and second episodes was filmed after the season ended.

• Useful 3
On 11/16/2023 at 6:08 AM, ZettaK said:

Leslie Bega works at Mauricio's agency. The woman from Dancing with the Stars was flirting with Mo because it's expected to happen on this show for ratings. 

As for Kyle, she said numerous times that the country singer is just a friend, and she now manages her career. Who knows...

I believe what was shown between Mauricio and Kyle in the first and second episodes was filmed after the season ended.

That article has a couple of different pictures of Mauricio, Leslie, and his parents. Who goes on dinner dates with their coworker (subordinate employee??) and their parents? That seems like it’s serious if she’s “meeting the parents.” But if they just both happened to go to the same night on DWTS and all went to dinner after taping or something, I’ll accept that as a reasonable explanation. Okay, I went back and looked at the pictures. They are all wearing the same outfits, so that’s exactly what it was. I’ll let Mauricio off the hook…this time.

But Kyle as Morgan’s manager?! How many other country singers has she managed? If anyone can show any prior music management experience, again, that’s a valid explanation. Is Kyle out here making calls and booking gigs? Otherwise, it’s an excuse to be “on the road” with her. 

• Like 5

Okay, now here’s a juicy cheating rumor!! Apparently one of the FBoys from the show FBoy island had a threesome with two RHBH stars. He describes actions around her home, so clues include: husband, child young enough to jump on a trampoline, said trampoline in yard, a home theater room, Casamigos tequila (which screams OC not BH), that he was a real estate agent would have been a cover (selling home?), husband offered to do business with him but instead threatened him with a body guard, on another night together the woman was crying and acting erratic, she is rumored to be a sugar mama.

There aren’t too many of them with a husband and child. Dorit?! Crystal?!? Couldn’t be Kyle because her husband is a real estate agent. Who has a theater room? If former HW then maybe Denise or Teddi? Was Brandi from this show or OC? (I don’t even know if any of those 3 are married.)  Obviously the other participant would’ve been Erika. My guess is Dorit as the woman described and Erika.

https://apple.news/AvsHNEF8DRzi5RnpY8jA4RQ

'FBoy Island' alum claims he had a threesome with two 'RHOBH' stars
"Her kid was there," Garrett Morosky alleged on a podcast. "[We hooked up] in her husband's bed."

• Mind Blown 3

I have no idea who F boys are. But from the process of elimination I would guess  either Dorit, Teddi or Denise. Brandi doesn't have a husband and her children are 16 and 20. Teddi and Dorit have young children and Denise has an 11 year old. Erika as a sugar mama? What does she have to offer anyone?  It really sounds unbelievable but with this crew who knows.  

• Useful 1
8 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

I have no idea who F boys are. But from the process of elimination I would guess  either Dorit, Teddi or Denise. Brandi doesn't have a husband and her children are 16 and 20. Teddi and Dorit have young children and Denise has an 11 year old. Erika as a sugar mama? What does she have to offer anyone?  It really sounds unbelievable but with this crew who knows.  

FBoy Island is a reality dating competition show formerly on HBO, with the third and latest season currently airing on the CW. This guy was on season 1. I highly recommend seeking this show out if you like any type of reality dating show. It’s created by a former Bachelor producer, with Nikki Glaser as a host—it’s really funny. It has three women as leads dating a houseful of men, half of whom are nice guys and half of whom are fuckboys who may or may not screw the women over for the prize money. When I put it that way, it sounds terrible, but it’s more focused on the women rooting out the men who are “there for the wrong reasons” and finding love, or whether people can grow and change.

• Useful 3
2 hours ago, JenE4 said:

Casamigos tequila

Not for nothing but I saw a clip on Twitter/X that Kyle was showing all the orchids that Jeff Lewis sent her to apologize every time he talked shit about her on his show, there were quite a few, lol but I clearly saw a bottle of Casamigo on her bar soooo there's that.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 2
8 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Not for nothing but I saw a clip on Twitter/X that Kyle was showing all the orchids that Jeff Lewis sent her to apologize every time he talked shit about her on his show, there were quite a few, lol but I clearly saw a bottle of Casamigo on her bar soooo there's that.

Mo still lives there, and she entertains. Plenty of reasons to keep a stocked bar even if she isn't drinking.

• Like 3