Type keyword(s) to search

RHoBH in the Media

• Start Topic

16 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

No, Harry. It was much more than that, and you know it. But keep on with the apology tour for your wife.

The funny thing is Harry is supposed to be doing a press tour for his legit gig on Ann Rice's Mayfair Witches  but the few times I've seen him he's talking about Rinna's boot from RH.   Heh.   Go away the both of you. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 3

Harry is full of shit. If anyone had cared about the Elton John receipts that Rinna supposedly brought to the reunion, they would have aired it. Andy said they cut all of it out. Because nobody gave a shit about ass lips at that point.

NO to Chrissy Tiegan. She is gross, ugly and an asshole. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 3
On 1/25/2023 at 6:18 AM, Chatty Cake said:

Harry is full of shit. If anyone had cared about the Elton John receipts that Rinna supposedly brought to the reunion, they would have aired it. Andy said they cut all of it out. Because nobody gave a shit about ass lips at that point.

NO to Chrissy Tiegan. She is gross, ugly and an asshole. 

Quite frankly, that controversy ended in episode 2 when Sutton fought back with facts and shut Rinna up. It was case closed at that point. Rinna was reaching with that beef just to stir shit, and was doing an uncharacteristically poor job.

Did anybody, except for Rinna (and Harry, apparently), care about those stupid tickets? I didn’t.

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2

I'm kind of surprised Rinna didn't blame Kathy Hilton, and the trauma she (Rinna) suffered after being left so shook from the sprinter van ride from hell. She made a big enough deal out of it.

That said, I will enjoy taking partial credit, with the rest of you, for causing her to leave the show

• Like 11
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

I'm kind of surprised Rinna didn't blame Kathy Hilton, and the trauma she (Rinna) suffered after being left so shook from the sprinter van ride from hell. She made a big enough deal out of it.

That said, I will enjoy taking partial credit, with the rest of you, for causing her to leave the show

Heck, I'm surprised she didn't blame LVP for the sprinter ride!

• Wink 2
  • LOL 7

https://www.nj.com/entertainment/2023/01/rhonj-star-caroline-manzo-reportedly-leaves-real-housewives-series-after-allegations-of-castmates-unwanted-kisses.html

Brandi. Just can’t take her anywhere.

Manzo departed because of alleged misconduct from a fellow cast member, Brandi Glanville, the report says, citing sources who said Glanville kissed Manzo multiple times at a party during filming in Marrakech, Morocco last week. The physical contact was unwanted, sources said.

“Caroline’s distress over the matter did not seem to stop Brandi,” a source told the outlet. “Things escalated and physical boundaries allegedly were crossed that Caroline felt were serious and uncomfortable.”

The report says Glanville apologized to Manzo with a text message, but the matter had been reported by the production to those in charge and Glanville was asked to leave. Manzo then decided to leave, according to the account.

Dammit, Andy, this shit HAS TO STOP. I know you don’t have any scruples, but you better have the Bravo attorneys ready if — when? — somebody, someday, decides enough is enough. This goes beyond any provision of any contract.

Frankly, I’m surprised Caroline didn’t just clock her. Never want to see Drunk Brandi on my screen ever again.

• Like 21
  • Applause 2

I heard this happened on the last day of filming, so we'll see Caroline and Brandi for most of the episodes. 

Brandi is out of control. If a man had done this, he would've been immediately booted off the show. Yet Brandi has pulled this garbage with more than one HW. I'm glad they kicked her off. She's obnoxious and embarrassing. 

• Like 14
  • Applause 1
12 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

Brandi should be charged with assault. 

Absolutely she should.

11 hours ago, Surrealist said:

Brandi's behavior has always been abhorrent. I don't know why anyone wants to see her back on any of the RH shows.

Let’s see…she slapped LVP, and IIRC, she also shoved Kyle hard, knocking her backward.

She’s just the kind of gal Andy Cohen loves. /sarcasm 

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Like 12
  • Sad 1

A few days ago there was a YT video of (supposedly) Brandi in a knock-down, drag-out physical fight with another woman. The video said it was Caroline Manzo. Due to the fight, neither of their faces were clearly seen. It might have been Brandi but the other woman’s body looked younger and slimmer than Caroline. 

The video said this was why Brandi got booted. But now the video is gone so maybe it was a fake. Other stories are saying it’s due to her kissing Carolina. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
2 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

A few days ago there was a YT video of (supposedly) Brandi in a knock-down, drag-out physical fight with another woman. The video said it was Caroline Manzo. Due to the fight, neither of their faces were clearly seen. It might have been Brandi but the other woman’s body looked younger and slimmer than Caroline. 

The video said this was why Brandi got booted. But now the video is gone so maybe it was a fake. Other stories are saying it’s due to her kissing Carolina. 

I saw on Reddit that somebody had a Twitter post saying that Brandi threw a vegetable tray at Caroline, and that was why Caroline left. (Can’t believe I just typed that, LOL.) Vicki responded, saying that was false.

From what I read, Brandi sexually harassed or assaulted (let’s call it what it is) a few times, with the last even more aggressive.

Jeezus…what does it take to get permanently banned from these franchises? 

Brandi obviously needs help. But I’m tired of her.

• Like 8
  • Applause 4

Here's what FoxNews reported:  https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/brandi-glanville-unwanted-kisses-married-new-jersey-housewife-fled-filming

"Glanville reportedly gave Manzo "unwanted" kisses throughout the night filming in Marrakech, Morocco last week, according to People magazine, citing three sources close to the show. 

"It was unwanted," a source told the outlet. "And Caroline's distress over the matter did not seem to stop Brandi. Things escalated, and physical boundaries allegedly were crossed that Caroline felt were serious and uncomfortable."

The source noted that production reported the incident to higher-ups involved in the show, but the series continued filming that night and into the morning.

Glanville allegedly became aware of Manzo's discomfort and apologized the following morning via text.

Another source told the outlet that although Glanville was apologetic, she was still asked to leave the show. "Brandi's behavior was inappropriate," the source said. "So she was asked to leave."

Meanwhile, Manzo reportedly came to the decision to leave the "Ultimate Girls Trip" on her own. "She needed to process this outside of the reality TV environment," a source said.

Vicki Gunvalson, Eva Marcille, Camille Meyer, Phaedra Parks, Alex McCord, Gretchen Rossi and the production team was reportedly supportive of Glanville's exit."

Mind blown at the bolded(mine). If Brandi had been a man, she'd have been arrested. Not cool. Very uncool.

Edited by SweetieDarling
  • Like 7
  • Mind Blown 5
  • Applause 2

I wonder if this was blown out of proportion solely for ratings. It's the Bravo way these days. I think I read that the two women left on the last day of production, and that the harassing footage would be shown in an episode.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Useful 3
53 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

Here's what FoxNews reported:  https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/brandi-glanville-unwanted-kisses-married-new-jersey-housewife-fled-filming

"Glanville reportedly gave Manzo "unwanted" kisses throughout the night filming in Marrakech, Morocco last week, according to People magazine, citing three sources close to the show. 

"It was unwanted," a source told the outlet. "And Caroline's distress over the matter did not seem to stop Brandi. Things escalated, and physical boundaries allegedly were crossed that Caroline felt were serious and uncomfortable."

The source noted that production reported the incident to higher-ups involved in the show, but the series continued filming that night and into the morning.

Glanville allegedly became aware of Manzo's discomfort and apologized the following morning via text.

Another source told the outlet that although Glanville was apologetic, she was still asked to leave the show. "Brandi's behavior was inappropriate," the source said. "So she was asked to leave."

Meanwhile, Manzo reportedly came to the decision to leave the "Ultimate Girls Trip" on her own. "She needed to process this outside of the reality TV environment," a source said.

Vicki Gunvalson, Eva Marcille, Camille Meyer, Phaedra Parks, Alex McCord, Gretchen Rossi and the production team was reportedly supportive of Glanville's exit."

Mind blown at the bolded(mine). If Brandi had been a man, she'd have been arrested. Not cool. Very uncool.

Apologies don’t cut it. She’s always sorry. This is criminal behavior.

What you bolded is beyond outrageous, but SO on brand for Andy and Bravo. What Brandi did is similar to what BD’s Ashton did to Kate, and that asshole stayed on until the end, and only got a tongue lashing from Lee — not Andy — at the reunion. He’s not been seen again, so here’s hoping Brandi follows him into the void.

Andy and Bravo have always seemed to turn a blind eye to this kind of behavior — in effect, condoning it. This has always bothered me. It’s always good fun — until somebody gets hurt. And someday, somebody will. It seems with every event like this, then ante gets upped.

But it’s worth it — isn’t it, Andy? 😡

• Like 11
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 2

Tom Girardi’s been indicted.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/grand-jury-indicts-real-housewives-beverly-hills-husband-prominent-att-rcna68660

A federal grand jury indicted a prominent Southern California attorney and accused him of stealing from scores of his sympathetic victims, court documents revealed on Wednesday.

Thomas Girardi, who is married to a "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills"cast member Erika Jayne, was hit with a 12-count indictment out of U.S. District Court in Chicago.

Girardi's law partner Christopher Kamon and David Lira, head of the firm's accounting and finance department, were also charged with 12 criminal counts. 

Nine counts were for wire fraud and three for misconduct by court officers, stemming from the defendants' alleged failure to distribute money owed to their clients.

Question for the lawyers in the room. He was obviously competent when he committed fraud. But, if he is now incompetent, which we only have Erika’s word for, how does that affect any prosecution, if it gets that far?

EDIT — But finally. JUSTICE for the victims. 

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 7
  • Useful 4

A criminal prosecution - wow - that ups the stakes.  Wonder how old Tom pays for his criminal defense? (You just KNOW Erika won't pay - but she says the divorce isn't proceeding or final, so she's still technically Tom's spouse - unless some family law court earlier ordered a severance of interests.)  Wonder if Erika needs to cough up community property assets for his defense - she won't - even if there are any.  The firm went bankrupt - but not the Girardis' personally (?)  Not sure.  So many questions.

The criminal court in Illinois will hold a competency hearing for Tom.  Erika's word didn't get Tom declared incompetent in L.A. - a so-called "expert" (though expert in boxing injury cases, not geriatric dementia) submitted declarations to the bankruptcy court. A conservator was appointed & a court-appointed attorney. (Meaning the PUBLIC paid to defend that crook in the bankruptcy action!)

But in the criminal case, the court could remand Tom to custody for up to 4 months for independent evaluation of his mental status to stand trial & participate in his defense. They'll look at his competency NOW to participate in trial, not whether competent at the time of the crime. (Incompetent at the time of the crime is a potential defense, but it's not pertinent to the competency evaluation.)

Even if Tom's declared incompetent in Illinois & the case against Tom is stayed or suspended due to his incompetency - the criminal case can be severed & still proceed against Kamon (the CFO) and son-in-law Lira (a managing attorney at Tom's firm.)

So many issues to play out!!

Edited by realityplease
  • Like 1
  • Useful 4
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

Apologies don’t cut it. She’s always sorry. This is criminal behavior.

What you bolded is beyond outrageous, but SO on brand for Andy and Bravo. What Brandi did is similar to what BD’s Ashton did to Kate, and that asshole stayed on until the end, and only got a tongue lashing from Lee — not Andy — at the reunion. He’s not been seen again, so here’s hoping Brandi follows him into the void.

Andy and Bravo have always seemed to turn a blind eye to this kind of behavior — in effect, condoning it. This has always bothered me. It’s always good fun — until somebody gets hurt. And someday, somebody will. It seems with every event like this, then ante gets upped.

But it’s worth it — isn’t it, Andy? 😡

This is Brandi's MO. She always gets drunk, does or says something horrible then goes "I'm sorry, don't be mad." It's a never ending cycle with her. For a time I actually wouldn't have minded having her back on BH, only if she would go against the stupid FF5, especially against Kyle and Rinna. Remember, Kyle said Brandi doesn't lie. But after this incident, I really hope to never see her on my tv again. 

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

Appears Girardi has now ALSO been criminally indicted in federal court in Central District of California (in Los Angeles) -- in addition to the pending criminal indictment in federal court in Illinois (in Chicago.)  The Illinois indictment involves Lion Air settlement victims.  The California indictment involves local victims with respect to other matters.

Girardi's arraignment in L.A. is currently set for February 6, 2023. His arraignment in Chicago is set for February 7, 2023.  One will probably be moved.

Likely it will be claimed in both matters that a plea cannot be entered by Tom due to Tom's claimed dementia, necessitating a competency hearing to be scheduled in each of the courts.

Edited by realityplease
  • Useful 7
11 hours ago, realityplease said:

Appears Girardi has now ALSO been criminally indicted in federal court in Central District of California (in Los Angeles) -- in addition to the pending criminal indictment in federal court in Illinois (in Chicago.)  The Illinois indictment involves Lion Air settlement victims.  The California indictment involves local victims with respect to other matters.

Girardi's arraignment in L.A. is currently set for February 6, 2023. His arraignment in Chicago is set for February 7, 2023.  One will probably be moved.

Likely it will be claimed in both matters that a plea cannot be entered by Tom due to Tom's claimed dementia, necessitating a competency hearing to be scheduled in each of the courts.

https://ca-times.brightspotcdn.com/57/2d/1021416644ad94d56d34023b533f/girardi-indictment.pdf

A copy of the indictment, FYI.

• Thanks 8

I can’t stand Brandi. She’s obnoxious and abusive. She slapped Lisa Vanderpump and I seem to remember her shoving Kyle before. She spread malicious vulgarities about Joanna Crupa and then she went for Denise for an entire season. It would have been more respectful of her to take Eddie for $ instead of participating in the show in such a gross manner.

• Like 10
  • Applause 1
On 2/1/2023 at 10:49 AM, RoseAllDay said:

I saw on Reddit that somebody had a Twitter post saying that Brandi threw a vegetable tray at Caroline, and that was why Caroline left. (Can’t believe I just typed that, LOL.) Vicki responded, saying that was false.

From what I read, Brandi sexually harassed or assaulted (let’s call it what it is) a few times, with the last even more aggressive.

It takes A LOT to get the boot. You can assault someone and stay on the show (Brandi, Nene Leakes, Porsha from ATL, Teresa Guidice, etc). Speaking of Teresa, you can go to prison and still be on the show. And you can be in serious legal trouble and still be a HW (Erika Girardi, Jen Shah). In fact, I'm thinking it's a resume enhancement for these women. I'm probably leaving out a bunch of other stuff. Bravo's "standards" are circling the drain. 

• Like 11
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 3
On 2/1/2023 at 3:10 AM, RoseAllDay said:

Absolutely she should.

Let’s see…she slapped LVP, and IIRC, she also shoved Kyle hard, knocking her backward.

She’s just the kind of gal Andy Cohen loves. /sarcasm 

Don't forget when Brandi threw a glass of wine in Eileen's face.

• Like 10
13 hours ago, izabella said:

And don't forget Brandi's relentless bullying of Joyce, and insisting on pronouncing her name wrong.

Along with the casual racism of asking Joyce if she was black since she couldn't swim.

• Like 7
  • Mind Blown 5
  • Applause 1
On 2/1/2023 at 4:27 PM, MaggieG said:

This is Brandi's MO. She always gets drunk, does or says something horrible then goes "I'm sorry, don't be mad." 

And if they don't want to forgive her she cries that they're rich and mean and she's a poor single mom.

• Like 9
On 2/2/2023 at 1:37 PM, Chatty Cake said:

I can’t stand Brandi. She’s obnoxious and abusive. She slapped Lisa Vanderpump and I seem to remember her shoving Kyle before. She spread malicious vulgarities about Joanna Crupa and then she went for Denise for an entire season. It would have been more respectful of her to take Eddie for $ instead of participating in the show in such a gross manner.

Is there a single Housewife who's said more malicious things than Brandi? I can't think of one. But she "doesn't want to ruin people's lives."

1 hour ago, princelina said:

And if they don't want to forgive her she cries that they're rich and mean and she's a poor single mom.

Exactly. You don't get a pass to hurt people because you're not as rich as them. 

• Like 10
  • Applause 1

Brandi needs to be forever banned from all bravo shows.  She is a violent alcoholic.  I would be willing to bet she does this when she is out on the town.  

Some day someone is going to respond with violence if this behavior continues (even though that is just as wrong as what she does).

I would think the other women would refuse to work with her.

Bravo really needs to clean house for the violence, bullying, and alcohol abuse.  

• Like 9
  • Applause 3

Bravo released a statement today:

https://people.com/tv/peacock-shares-statement-after-brandi-glanville-caroline-manzo-rhugt-incident/

An investigation was launched into the incident that led to the early exits of Brandi Glanville and Caroline Manzo from The Real Housewives Ultimate Girls Trip season 4, the show's network and production company say.

In a joint statement to PEOPLE, representatives for Peacock and Shed Media broke their silence about what happened during filming of the second installment of the franchise's Ex-Wives Club format in Marrakech, Morocco, at the end of January.

"The safety and security of cast and crew while shooting is extremely important and we take all reports seriously," their statement reads. "In this situation, production immediately launched a comprehensive review and is taking appropriate action."

PEOPLE was first to report about Glanville, 50, and Manzo's departures, which according to insiders occurred after Glanville took things too far with Manzo, 61, during a party, kissing her multiple times throughout the evening without her consent.

"It was unwanted," a source said at the time. "And Caroline's distress over the matter did not seem to stop Brandi. Things escalated and physical boundaries allegedly were crossed that Caroline felt were serious and uncomfortable."

• Like 8
  • Useful 1
On 2/1/2023 at 7:49 AM, RoseAllDay said:

Yes, exactly what does it take? There are far too many incidences of abusive behavior, far beyond just words, from Brandi. I tried to watch the girls trip at Dorinda's place-because I have always loved the house, but just could not stand to watch Brandi. It stuns me now to recall that I actually LIKED Brandi her first season. She was actually sympathetic with all the press about Eddie and Lee Ann. But, she is truly vile. I don't want to see her even appearing on a show anymore. Stop rewarding her with screen time, BRAVO.

• Like 12
On 2/5/2023 at 6:21 PM, Stats Queen said:

Bravo released a statement today:

https://people.com/tv/peacock-shares-statement-after-brandi-glanville-caroline-manzo-rhugt-incident/

An investigation was launched into the incident that led to the early exits of Brandi Glanville and Caroline Manzo from The Real Housewives Ultimate Girls Trip season 4, the show's network and production company say.

In a joint statement to PEOPLE, representatives for Peacock and Shed Media broke their silence about what happened during filming of the second installment of the franchise's Ex-Wives Club format in Marrakech, Morocco, at the end of January.

"The safety and security of cast and crew while shooting is extremely important and we take all reports seriously," their statement reads. "In this situation, production immediately launched a comprehensive review and is taking appropriate action."

PEOPLE was first to report about Glanville, 50, and Manzo's departures, which according to insiders occurred after Glanville took things too far with Manzo, 61, during a party, kissing her multiple times throughout the evening without her consent.

"It was unwanted," a source said at the time. "And Caroline's distress over the matter did not seem to stop Brandi. Things escalated and physical boundaries allegedly were crossed that Caroline felt were serious and uncomfortable."

Translation — Nothing will happen and Brandi will be invited back to BH. I call loud BULLSHIT on Bravo’s “concern”.

(EDIT. I just saw a Page Six story, which I will not link, out of respect to you all. If this is accurate, it’s much worse than was first let on. Brandi never, ever EVER should appear on ANY show EVER again.)

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 1
6 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

Translation — Nothing will happen and Brandi will be invited back to BH. I call loud BULLSHIT on Bravo’s “concern”.

(EDIT. I just saw a Page Six story, which I will not link, out of respect to you all. If this is accurate, it’s much worse than was first let on. Brandi never, ever EVER should appear on ANY show EVER again.)

I just read the Page six story you are referring to. Brandi should be charged with assault and absolutely banned from BRAVO or any other shows. Men have literally lost their careers over behavior similar to this. Granted Brandi doesn't have much of a career to lose, aside from BRAVO'S shows, but this needs to be the end of her appearances. Caroline is no shrinking violet. I hope she pursues this. BRAVO should be sued. It isn't like they had no warnings about Brandi's behavior, and however airtight they think their contracts are, you cannot enforce a contract that violates law, and assault is against the law.

Edited by chlban
  • Like 4
  • Applause 10
27 minutes ago, chlban said:

I just read the Page six story you are referring to. Brandi should be charged with assault and absolutely banned from BRAVO or any other shows. Men have literally lost their careers over behavior similar to this. Granted Brandi doesn't have much of a career to lose, aside from BRAVO'S shows, but this needs to be the end of her appearances. Caroline is no shrinking violet. I hope she pursues this. BRAVO should be sued. It isn't like they had no warnings about Brandi's behavior, and however airtight they think their contracts are, you cannot enforce a contract that violates law, and assault is against the law.

Yes, definitely, thanks. I meant to include charging her criminally in my post.

This is what happens when a dangerous, out-of-control person is continually enabled, tolerated, and ignored by showrunners who place ratings and gossip sheet mentions above the well-being and safety of others.

Like I said in a post last week, it’s all fun and games — until it isn’t.

I don’t care what Bravo’s contracts stipulate. NOBODY should be forced to put up with this kind of abuse. It will be truly interesting to see how this plays out since this is probably the most serious allegations ever leveled against a “Bravolebrity” by another “Bravolebrity,” at least in my memory.

Brandi needs to just slither back under her slimy rock at this point.

EDIT — For some reason my like icons aren’t showing up, but consider your post liked by me.

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Like 10
  • Applause 1

Bravo enables sexual assault, then shows the footage for ratings. If there's a lot of outrage, they will issue meaningless "concern" statements.

ETA:

I don’t care what Bravo’s contracts stipulate. NOBODY should be forced to put up with this kind of abuse.

Absolutely. Who says it's OK to codify the allowance of any kind of abuse? I started wondering about the implications of this when we began to see the pattern of settlements paid to abuse victims, presumably with the requirement of a secrecy clause. The abusers walk away free, minus whatever the settlement cost them. There are lots of celebrities who can afford this. Now we see a different version of "approved abuse" in these reality shows. It's sickening.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Like 7
  • Applause 2

Tom Girardi appeared for arraignment yesterday on the California federal criminal indictment. Ordered for competency evaluation at his assisted living  memory care facility (rather than ordered to custody for the evaluation.) Can remain at his facility - doesn't have to wear an ankle-bracelet. Didn't give up his passport (His brother reported "it couldn't be found" so brother ordered to pay $250,000 if Tom flees & is a no-show.) Two public defenders were appointed for Tom's defense. (The public will pay for Tom's defense.)

Tom will next "appear" (by zoom) on March 3 for arraignment on the Illinois federal criminal indictment.

Edited by realityplease
  • Like 5
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Hugs 1
  • Useful 3
28 minutes ago, realityplease said:

Two public defenders were appointed for Tom's defense. (The public will pay for Tom's defense.)

Grrrrrrrr  😡 

That's rich.  The guy who was "bringing home Mortons every night" (from a closed office) qualifies for a public defender.    For some reason that makes me want to slap Erika - even though Tom is the criminal. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 7
  • LOL 1
12 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

Grrrrrrrr  😡 

That's rich.  The guy who was "bringing home Mortons every night" (from a closed office) qualifies for a public defender.    For some reason that makes me want to slap Erika - even though Tom is the criminal. 

There is some poetic justice in this, though. 

Side question — anybody have any clue as to how I can get my reaction emojis back? 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, RoseAllDay said:

There is some poetic justice in this, though. 

Side question — anybody have any clue as to how I can get my reaction emojis back? 

Did you accidentally sign out?

I often accidentally sign out. Then I can’t leave my emoji reactions.

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Like 1
23 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

I just saw a Page Six story, which I will not link, out of respect to you all. If this is accurate, it’s much worse than was first let on. Brandi never, ever EVER should appear on ANY show EVER again

Don't respect me for a moment and post the link??? Pretty please 😁

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
2 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

Oh my gosh. How horrible! Brandi is vile! A man would’ve been charged with sexual assault. 

https://pagesix.com/2023/02/06/brandi-glanville-touched-caroline-manzos-vaginal-area-on-rhugt/

100%. And while these women sign up for drama, they do not sign up to be assaulted. All the Housewives should feel a sense of safety on set. Bravo should never hire Brandi for anything ever again. I already get uncomfortable just seeing some of the women manhandle, shove, etc. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
On 2/7/2023 at 10:51 AM, pasdetrois said:

Bravo enables sexual assault, then shows the footage for ratings. If there's a lot of outrage, they will issue meaningless "concern" statements.

This is exactly the business model.  The more outrageous and illegal and nasty the behavior, the more publicity they give it and the higher the ratings they get.  Teresa and her table flip started us down this road and look at where we are.

• Like 4
  • Sad 3
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, izabella said:

This is exactly the business model.  The more outrageous and illegal and nasty the behavior, the more publicity they give it and the higher the ratings they get. 

So true.  Which is sad.  I started watching because I wanted to see classy, upper class people and how they live.  None of these characters are classy - they're trashy!  To me trashy isn't fun to watch, and is why I haven't been tuning in lately.

• Like 7
  • Applause 4

What took this to the next level for me was when Brandi locked the door. Scary! Bad enough to be kissing her and putting her hands on her privates, but then she actually tried to prevent Caroline from getting away from her. Hard to chalk that up to just drunken misbehavior, although I’m sure Brandi will try. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Like 4
  • Sad 3
  • Applause 3
12 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

This was the link I alluded to but did not post…I was uncomfortable with wording in the link…didn’t want to possibly upset anyone here.

I have never liked Brandi, her coarse, crude and violent behavior made me mad she was on any show, how she has gotten this far in life without a law suit is beyond me.  

Can Caroline take that skank to court? Does Bravo make the HW's sign something that prevents them from suing each other? I hope not. 

• Like 11
  • Love 4