Type keyword(s) to search

RHoBH in the Media

• Start Topic

15 hours ago, izabella said:

Brandi is coming back. LOL.  Is there anyone who wants to see her?  If so, they might have trouble recognizing her face.

So glad I quit this show a couple years ago.  Andy is determined to keep at least two, if not three, loathsome liars on this show at all times.

I’m not even sure now that Rinna won’t be back at some point. It certainly won’t be this season. But Andy was singing her praises in a Deadline story, which I’ll try to find and post. 

Stop playing with us, sir.

EDIT — here it is. Door is definitely open, which makes me think her “exit” is bullshit.

https://deadline.com/2023/01/andy-cohen-lisa-rinna-rhobh-exit-big-reshuffle-hopes-she-will-come-back-1235215199/

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Sad 4

Brandi's supposedly been on good terms with Kyle ever since the two orchestrated Denise's takedown. I think Brandi singled out Kyle as someone she still keeps in touch with, so IF she came back (ugh) she'd almost certainly pick up where Rinna left off. The only potential snag is if Dorit may still hold a grudge against Brandi for insulting her breasts.

I'm currently watching S4 and after just a few episodes am already completely fed up with Brandi's horrible (and quite clearly borne out of jealousy) treatment of Joyce (and the "dream team" shrugging it off as "that's our Brandi... give her a break since her dog was lost, ignore that it happened after she'd been hurling racist remarks and insults at you all day"), so this notion of her returning is making me even grumpier than I otherwise would have been.

• Like 10
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1

Andy's attitude is really solidifying for me that I need to just stop watching these shows. Not that it makes a difference to him; the fact that this guy enjoys throwing toxicity like Rinna at our televisions--thrives on it, actually--grosses me out. I know it's not a new thing but his statements about Rinna are  just the nail in the coffin.

RHOBH was the last Bravo show I was watching, so it's not a huge loss. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 5

LOL, wonder how Kyle and Mauricio feel about this. Personally I'd rather watch paint dry than watch eight wannabe brokers compete to work for PK (until the company winds up going under)

Dare I hope this means they'll be too busy in London to return to BH? I'd love to see another Fux Force departure, and we all know Kyle and Erika are going nowhere.

• Like 8
  • Applause 2

Dorit and PK in a spin off is a no for me, does he even have a real estate license? I have no interest watching it, I cannot think of one scenario that they could create where it would be a fun watch.  In my opinion this will high light the fact that PK does not have fabulously famous friends with lots o'money.  Production could throw one of the former Ladies of London at him so he could show a house they never intend to buy or maybe the 8th Earl of Wickingham's brother in law's groundskeeper, yeah it will be that level of notoriety. 

Now I wonder if when PK was in London and Dorit and the kids came back early and had the (alleged) break in was it because they were filming for this show? 

• Like 11
  • LOL 1

PK lost his last real estate business in the last real estate downturn. Now, as sales are slowing, he's just in time for the start of the next downturn.  A downturn due to the ridiculous & greedy pricing of average homes tricked out with overpriced finishes & little used amenities. Due to agents who want high sales prices & maximum commissions - that limit the pool of eligible buyers. Due to flippers who buy homes for a year or two, remodel them to look the same, then jack the price by millions.  Buyers are balking or priced out. No wonder there's many more leases & fewer sales now. 

As they say in the Midwest - pigs get killed but HOGS get slaughtered.  PK is just a big old hog with bad timing to boot.

Edited by realityplease
  • Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 2
42 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

This article is from a couple of years ago, but I thought it was interesting. They picked Lisa Vanderpump as the sweetest from the BH cast. I'm not sure who I'd pick for each city, but I did agree with Stephanie for Dallas.

Thttps://screenrant.com/the-real-housewives-sweetest-nicest-cast-members/

This is obviously one person’s opinion sine they cal Dorinda the sweetest on NYC - she was vile towards Tinsley and just vile the more she drank.

I love LVP but she was not always sweet:

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, Stats Queen said:

This is obviously one person’s opinion sine they cal Dorinda the sweetest on NYC - she was vile towards Tinsley and just vile the more she drank.

I love LVP but she was not always sweet:

I’ve only seen a little of Dorinda but was surprised to see her on the list due to what I’ve read on here. I just started the RHONY season with her on it so we’ll see. I did get a glimpse of her on UGT.

Yeah when I think sweet it’s more someone like Kathryn or Joyce.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
On 1/11/2023 at 6:41 PM, Keywestclubkid said:

So, wait - this is a reality "competition" show and the grand prize is the winner gets to work with..... PK?  

That's a grand prize?  WTF? 

Also, this all seems so strange and shady.  Didn't PK say he was investing heavily into some crypto real estate thingy (WTF is crypto real estate anyway?) or something during this past season, because he lost so much money in REAL real estate?

On the upside - is it possible that this show could become so successful that the Kemsley's would leave Beverly Hills and move permanently to London?  

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 7

I was about to say: NO. NO CHRISSY TIEGEN. But then I remembered I won’t be watching, so what do I care? 🤣

https://www.tmz.com/2023/01/16/kyle-richards-chrissy-teigen-lisa-rinna-replacement-rhobh-real-housewives-beverly-hills/

Chrissy Tiegen has irritated me ever since I first saw her on some Cooking Channel holiday cocktail special with a few other celebrities of varying degrees of fame. She was on with then-boyfriend John Legend and acted as if because of that she was the star of the whole thing—if I recall correctly she was butting in at any possible moment she could. It was truly obnoxious. I know a lot of people find her endearing and funny, but—like Rinna—she’s bugged me for a long long time. YMMV of course. ;) 

• Like 12
  • Applause 5
  • Useful 1
7 hours ago, ivygirl said:

I was about to say: NO. NO CHRISSY TIEGEN. But then I remembered I won’t be watching, so what do I care? 🤣

https://www.tmz.com/2023/01/16/kyle-richards-chrissy-teigen-lisa-rinna-replacement-rhobh-real-housewives-beverly-hills/

Chrissy Tiegen has irritated me ever since I first saw her on some Cooking Channel holiday cocktail special with a few other celebrities of varying degrees of fame. She was on with then-boyfriend John Legend and acted as if because of that she was the star of the whole thing—if I recall correctly she was butting in at any possible moment she could. It was truly obnoxious. I know a lot of people find her endearing and funny, but—like Rinna—she’s bugged me for a long long time. YMMV of course. ;) 

Also there was the Twitter fracas involving Chrissy calling Courtney Stodden, who was a teen at the time, nasty names and telling her to kill herself.

So hard pass on Chrissy. I've always thought she is an asshole. No better than Rinna.

• Like 12
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 4
3 hours ago, Surrealist said:

Also there was the Twitter fracas involving Chrissy calling Courtney Stodden, who was a teen at the time, nasty names and telling her to kill herself.

So hard pass on Chrissy. I've always thought she is an asshole. No better than Rinna.

Honestly, Chrissy sounds much worse than Rinna. She pulled that crap off camera, and it involved a minor.

Rinna is mostly just an ass on camera towards grown woman, and while I agree she takes it too far, I believe she stirs shit for storyline. 

• Like 11
On 1/9/2023 at 11:51 PM, RealHousewife said:

Dorit brings beauty, cute kiddos, and lols from PK. Also best out of FF5.

I don't think Dorit brings anything.  Her kids are annoying to me.  PK is gross.  She rarely says anything, she just gets her glam and shows up to film and gets a huge paycheck to do nothing.  She occasionally backs up and defends evil Erika. 

On 1/10/2023 at 2:08 PM, izabella said:

Brandi is coming back. LOL.  Is there anyone who wants to see her?  If so, they might have trouble recognizing her face.

So glad I quit this show a couple years ago.  Andy is determined to keep at least two, if not three, loathsome liars on this show at all times.

I actually love Brandi.  I don't know why but I love her.  I don't like when she is drunk and sloppy but I liked when she would call out the other ladies when they were being fake, like Kyle, who is the fakest of the fake.    

On 1/12/2023 at 11:59 AM, realityplease said:

PK lost his last real estate business in the last real estate downturn. Now, as sales are slowing, he's just in time for the start of the next downturn.  A downturn due to the ridiculous & greedy pricing of average homes tricked out with overpriced finishes & little used amenities. Due to agents who want high sales prices & maximum commissions - that limit the pool of eligible buyers. Due to flippers who buy homes for a year or two, remodel them to look the same, then jack the price by millions.  Buyers are balking or priced out. No wonder there's many more leases & fewer sales now. 

As they say in the Midwest - pigs get killed but HOGS get slaughtered.  PK is just a big old hog with bad timing to boot.

The market is due for a major downturn, you are exactly right.  The homes near me are listed for double and sometimes triple what they would have been just 5 years ago.  Tiny little shacks are listed for 1.8 million.  It has to come down.

PK is so disgusting.  HOW did he get his own show???

22 hours ago, njbchlover said:

So, wait - this is a reality "competition" show and the grand prize is the winner gets to work with..... PK?  

That's a grand prize?  WTF? 

That sounds like it would be the booby prize!

• Like 2
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 2
6 hours ago, Surrealist said:

Nope, no better. Kyle's just looking for a well-connected bully to do her dirty work. 

• Like 14
  • Useful 1
3 hours ago, ivygirl said:

Nope, no better. Kyle's just looking for a well-connected bully to do her dirty work. 

I remember when Chrissy left Twitter for a while. We all know she can't live without that attention either. It's her reason for existing.

Then she had her miscarriage and people felt sorry for her. They had forgotten what a piece of shit she is.

FWIW, I'm not saying a miscarriage isn't a terrible thing. It is. Just that that doesn't mean Chrissy isn't a piece of shit too.

Edited by Surrealist
  • Like 12
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Surrealist said:

I remember when Chrissy left Twitter for a while. We all know she can't live without that attention either. It's her reason for existing.

Then she had her miscarriage and people felt sorry for her. They had forgotten what a piece of shit she is.

FWIW, I'm not saying a miscarriage isn't a terrible thing. It is. Just that that doesn't mean Chrissy isn't a piece of shit too.

I totally agree, I don’t like her personally and I don’t think she is a good person and has shown herself to be a bully.

That being said, I am so happy for her and her hubby that they welcomed their new baby after that awful miscarriage they had before.

Just now, Stats Queen said:

I totally agree, I don’t think she is not a good person and has shown herself to be a bully.

That being said, I am so happy for her and her hubby that they welcomed their new baby after that awful miscarriage they had before.

Edited by Stats Queen
  • Like 5

Chrissy has been sober for more than a year now, hopefully she has cleaned up her act in other ways as well.  But I do not think she would do housewives

1 minute ago, Wicked said:

Chrissy has been sober for more than a year now, hopefully she has cleaned up her act in other ways as well.  But I do not think she would do housewives

Now that I think about it, it's probably closer to two years or maybe more.  She was sober for a long time before she got pregnant with the 3rd baby that she lost, so really more like 3 years. 

• Like 5
On 1/15/2023 at 12:31 PM, RealHousewife said:

This article is from a couple of years ago, but I thought it was interesting. They picked Lisa Vanderpump as the sweetest from the BH cast. I'm not sure who I'd pick for each city, but I did agree with Stephanie for Dallas.

Thttps://screenrant.com/the-real-housewives-sweetest-nicest-cast-members/

They picked Lisa as sweetest because she gives money to charity.  I have noticed she also likes to be generous to individuals and then they are expected to REMEMBER EVERYTHING I DID FOR YOU!!! and hop to obey her immediately, so I'm not buying it.  They also called Heather from SLC the sweetest - I guess that was before the current season aired! 😄. I will agree with Stephanie from Dallas.

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
28 minutes ago, princelina said:

They picked Lisa as sweetest because she gives money to charity.  I have noticed she also likes to be generous to individuals and then they are expected to REMEMBER EVERYTHING I DID FOR YOU!!! and hop to obey her immediately, so I'm not buying it.  They also called Heather from SLC the sweetest - I guess that was before the current season aired! 😄. I will agree with Stephanie from Dallas.

LVP def has a big heart for animals. I think that’s where the bulk of her money/time go as far as her charity work, and she seems like she’s very loving toward those dear to her. (As snarky as she could be, I think she genuinely wanted to help Taylor back in the day, and I don’t know if any of the others were.) But yeah someone like Stephanie is just consistently sweet. So many of these housewives bring out my worse qualities (being snarky lol), but that girl doesn’t seem to have a mean bone nor chess player quality. She’s just silly and goofy on the show. I admire her. 

• Like 4

I really hope Chrissy won't be a housewive nor a friend of Kyle on the show.  I think she is a horrible person with the bullying she has done.  She would only return to doing that too I think.  Have her on WWHL and discuss but not on the show.

• Like 12

I wonder if Kyle bringing up Chrissy means she's finally given up on the notion that Faye will ever be hired.

If they bring a new "celebrity" friend I hope it'd be Jennifer Tilley. Garcelle's already been able to introduce a friend (though technically I think Sheree showed up at an event back around season 4 or 5 she may have been on deck for a while), Sutton's paid her dues by now. But there's the rumor that Crystal's coming back and one of the infamous 14 friends will be brought on as a friend of. Not sure if she's one of the drivers of the falling out or one of the ones Crystal later reconciled with. My guess it'd be the one who Kyle knew who was apparently also wanting to join the show... but the whole description of the drama was so vague and Kyle and Crystal kept shouting over each other when it was "explained" that I have no idea how many ex friends there actually were or who was jealous of who. But if true, it'd potentially be a rough season for Crystal, especially if Kyle decides to jump back on ship with Garcelle and Sutton.

Hell, for all I know, Chrissy Tiegen could be the one who's Crystal's ex-friend.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
9 hours ago, dmeets said:

I wonder if Kyle bringing up Chrissy means she's finally given up on the notion that Faye will ever be hired.

Hahaha   I hope so.  I think even the "morallycorruptFayeResnick"  has given up on that idea.

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
On 1/17/2023 at 5:22 AM, Surrealist said:

Agree, but that's probably the point. Andy loves nasty women. He seems to adore Teresa, he must see Vile Kyle for who she is by now, and he brought Tamra back. Chrissy is right up his dark, disgusting alley.

On 1/17/2023 at 11:43 AM, ivygirl said:

You nailed it! Her best friend is the morally corrupt Faye Resnick but Faye knows how detested she is and always will be. Appearances here and there are one thing, but subjecting herself to that level of hate weeks is probably just too much. Chrissy, OTOH, seems to thrive on being hated.

• Like 7
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 1
On 1/22/2023 at 5:33 AM, Sweet-tea said:

A story I read said a “former supermodel” will be joining BH. Was Chrissy Teigen a supermodel? I don’t remember her being that popular as a model. 

Well, they billed Rinna as an actress. What are they going to say "we are bringing on a D list model to replace our D list actress?" It's probably Tegan or someone we have never heard of.

• Wink 1
  • LOL 4
On 1/20/2023 at 10:09 PM, Cosmocrush said:

Hahaha   I hope so.  I think even the "morallycorruptFayeResnick"  has given up on that idea.

I don't think morally corrupt would do it. If she would, I think Andy would have already hired her. She would be subjecting herself to levels of hate surpassing just about any HW. I remember when Brandi joined and I felt really sorry for her after being publicly dumped for Lee Ann. That sympathy carried her for a while, I didn't start disliking her until her second or third season. Faye walks in the door already detested and, while there is a whole generation that may not know why she inspires such hate, joining the show would serve to inform anyone that doesn't already know. I honestly don't think she would want it.

• Like 6

Why don't they pick a story and stick to it? We all know that her contract was not renewed AKA fired. All of the housewives that leave with the exception of one or two leave when Bravo gives them the old heave ho. But they are alowed to come up with their own version of why they left. 

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
14 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

ROFL.. it was the fans on Sutton’s side that broke her? Lol stop it 

CE67BD07-9BEC-4553-A4A6-583E137E52A0.jpeg

No, Harry. It was much more than that, and you know it. But keep on with the apology tour for your wife.

The Elton John bullshit was the LEAST of what Rinna did on that show.

• Like 4
  • Applause 7
  • Love 2

Oh all the $hit Rinna has pulled on people (munchhausens, cheating etc) someone saying you did not say THANK YOU is what is going to take you down?  Lord have mercy.  SHut up Harry - go back to your cabin

• Like 4
  • Applause 9
  • LOL 1
6 hours ago, Slakkie said:

Oh all the $hit Rinna has pulled on people (munchhausens, cheating etc) someone saying you did not say THANK YOU is what is going to take you down?  Lord have mercy.  SHut up Harry - go back to your cabin

IMO, the worst things were done to Kim and Denise. Lunging at Kim’s throat in Amsterdam and then later starting the rumor that she was “near death,” then later trying to claim amnesia. With Denise, it was making a very private matter fully public. The Munchausen’s is up there, too. All of these were damaging beyond a “storyline.” 

Also…Rinna went off on Sutton for no good reason at that lunch (or whatever the hell it was), so Harry can GTFO blaming Sutton for his wife’s unemployment. She did it to HERSELF. It just took Andy too long to admit it, as usual.

Tired of the whole Rinna-Hamlin clan. Just go away.

• Like 4
  • Applause 18
On 1/11/2023 at 11:51 AM, dmeets said:

Brandi's supposedly been on good terms with Kyle ever since the two orchestrated Denise's takedown. I think Brandi singled out Kyle as someone she still keeps in touch with, so IF she came back (ugh) she'd almost certainly pick up where Rinna left off. The only potential snag is if Dorit may still hold a grudge against Brandi for insulting her breasts.

I'm currently watching S4 and after just a few episodes am already completely fed up with Brandi's horrible (and quite clearly borne out of jealousy) treatment of Joyce (and the "dream team" shrugging it off as "that's our Brandi... give her a break since her dog was lost, ignore that it happened after she'd been hurling racist remarks and insults at you all day"), so this notion of her returning is making me even grumpier than I otherwise would have been.

Brandi has said in interviews she doesn't want to "ruin people's lives" the way she thinks other Housewives do, but she's literally said the most hurtful stuff of every single one of them. I would really only want her to return to Bravo if I had to pick between her and like Jen Shah on Salt Lake. 

• Like 6
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 3