Type keyword(s) to search

RHoBH in the Media

• Start Topic

If Rinna left on her own accord can we assume she is listening to her husband and will take a long look at herself, get some professional help, learn she is better than that (behavior) we have seen on the show? Will there be an awakening and she will spend her days volunteering helping neglected animals, people who have experienced trauma, reading to the blind, etc...? Or did Harry tell her the marriage was over if she continues acting like an asshole?

Either way I hope we do not see her in the background of any of Kyle's parties that are filmed for RHOBH or anything else HW's related.  Hopefully they will give her the 4th wall treatment and never mention her on screen.

• Like 8
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Sweet-tea said:

The story said she wanted $2M per episode, which would've made her the highest paid HW. Bravo said No thanks! Good for them. 

Don't know if this is true, but Andy Cohen has claimed that HWS rarely leave on their own. It's usually Bravo's decision not to renew their contracts, and Bravo doesn't really care how the HW spins the news. Probably the case here. 

Considering how vile her behavior was last season, I'm surprised she'd have the gonads to ask for $2. But I guess she thought bringing so much drama made her invaluable. 

Would love to see Erika go next, but probably won't happen. Would also be thrilled if they finally ditched Kyle, but I seriously doubt she will. She's the OG of the show and producers seem to like her. Guess her victim-act and constant tears works for them. 

Making it look like it was her idea to leave is a very small price to pay for getting rid of this witch, IMO. Either way, she’s GONE.

Erika and Kyle are a whole ‘nother kettle of three-day old fish. I think Andy is intimidated by Erika, and just doesn’t want to get rid of Kyle.

Rinna, like Vicki, just stomped on everybody’s last nerve.

• Like 11
  • Love 2
58 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

If Rinna left on her own accord can we assume she is listening to her husband and will take a long look at herself, get some professional help, learn she is better than that (behavior) we have seen on the show? Will there be an awakening and she will spend her days volunteering helping neglected animals, people who have experienced trauma, reading to the blind, etc...?

IVhF.gif

• Like 1
  • Wink 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 10
2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

If Rinna left on her own accord can we assume she is listening to her husband and will take a long look at herself, get some professional help, learn she is better than that (behavior) we have seen on the show? Will there be an awakening and she will spend her days volunteering helping neglected animals, people who have experienced trauma, reading to the blind, etc...? Or did Harry tell her the marriage was over if she continues acting like an asshole?

Either way I hope we do not see her in the background of any of Kyle's parties that are filmed for RHOBH or anything else HW's related.  Hopefully they will give her the 4th wall treatment and never mention her on screen.

I agree, but I think that is a BIG "if".  Rinna may spin this departure the way you are saying, for her own benefit, just to make it look like it was more her decision.  However, when the rumors of her being fired started, she has posted on SM that she's not going anywhere, that she's the LeBron of the show, the show needs her, etc., etc.  She's claimed the show will be nothing without her, supposedly made outrageous salary demands, blah, blah, blah.  So, to change her tune now will sound fake and hypocritical (which would be normal behavior for Rinna).  Rinna has learned that old employment adage that no one is indispensible.

You can kind of tell the ones who have left of their own accord because they leave with some kind of grace (LVP, Eileen Davidson, Yolanda, Adrienne Malouf - just to name a few from this franchise alone).  The ones who have been "fired" are the ones who seem to not go quietly (Brandi, Kelly Dodd, Vicki Gunvalson, Danielle Staub [during her first firing], Nene Leakes, Dorinda Medly, etc.).  Time will tell with Rinna.  If she goes with grace, then I'll think that maybe it was her decision, or Harry's.  If she continues to make snarky, shady comments or goes off on a social media rant or two, then we'll know that she was fired.

• Like 11
3 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I agree, but I think that is a BIG "if".  Rinna may spin this departure the way you are saying, for her own benefit, just to make it look like it was more her decision.  However, when the rumors of her being fired started, she has posted on SM that she's not going anywhere, that she's the LeBron of the show, the show needs her, etc., etc.  She's claimed the show will be nothing without her, supposedly made outrageous salary demands, blah, blah, blah.  So, to change her tune now will sound fake and hypocritical (which would be normal behavior for Rinna).  Rinna has learned that old employment adage that no one is indispensible.

You can kind of tell the ones who have left of their own accord because they leave with some kind of grace (LVP, Eileen Davidson, Yolanda, Adrienne Malouf - just to name a few from this franchise alone).  The ones who have been "fired" are the ones who seem to not go quietly (Brandi, Kelly Dodd, Vicki Gunvalson, Danielle Staub [during her first firing], Nene Leakes, Dorinda Medly, etc.).  Time will tell with Rinna.  If she goes with grace, then I'll think that maybe it was her decision, or Harry's.  If she continues to make snarky, shady comments or goes off on a social media rant or two, then we'll know that she was fired.

For the record I NEVER thought she would go on some redemption journey, I NEVER thought she would listen to her husband about taking a long look at herself (she will NEVER be that self aware) and I NEVER thought she will do anything but try and stay relevant on social media...I was trying to be nice and give her a little imaginary grace so yes, I know she will never read to the blind.

My one nightmarish thought is that Andy includes her in one of those future Ultimate Girls Trips.

• Like 9
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I mean we all honestly know what this means she would never walk away this is her income stream that she counts on 

Exactly! She is a money grubbing attention seeking fame whore. She never cared  how awful she was on the show as long as her shit stirring kept her there. She was fired!

I'm confused why some are saying maybe she listened to her husband. What did Harry say and how do we know he said anything to her? What is the source on that? 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Like 9
  • Applause 1
9 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

For the record I NEVER thought she would go on some redemption journey, I NEVER thought she would listen to her husband about taking a long look at herself (she will NEVER be that self aware) and I NEVER thought she will do anything but try and stay relevant on social media...I was trying to be nice and give her a little imaginary grace so yes, I know she will never read to the blind.

My one nightmarish thought is that Andy includes her in one of those future Ultimate Girls Trips.

I, for one, thought your sarcasm was very obvious. 🙂

Rinna is always in it for Rinna. It would be just desserts if this is the last we hear from her ever, and she becomes the washed-up, aging, and forgotten soap star, home shopping network failure, and sad stage momager reliving her glory days through her kids.

RHOBH was all she really had left. When she joined, she at least had DOOL as a point of reference, but now probably the only people who know who she is are the ones who can’t stand her, and further, couldn’t give a damn. 😅

The only thing I think I’ll miss is Harry’s cooking. And his pies.

• Like 11
  • Applause 1
17 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

I'm confused why some are saying maybe she listened to her husband. What did Harry say and how do we know he said anything to her? What is the source on that? 

I meant it as an imaginary voice of reason for Rinna, like at some point I would think Harry would have been blunt with her, you know in a perfect world.

• Wink 3
  • LOL 4
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I meant it as an imaginary voice of reason for Rinna, like at some point I would think Harry would have been blunt with her, you know in a perfect world.

Oh, ok. I always thought of Harry as the type that didn't care what she did as long as it gave him the freedom to do his thing. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 2
21 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Is Meredith sitting at home calling her five lawyers so she can get the full understanding of Jen's sentencing?

Or was that Lisa? Meredith was already in Aspen having a lengthy bubble bath discussion with Mary. How could you have forgotten about the memorial for her father? 

ps I think we're in the wrong thread

Edited by SweetieDarling
this is BH in the media, not SLC -oops, sorry
  • LOL 3

Oh UGT the last one where he tried out all the fired housewives to see who the audience would take back .. Dorinda Crashed spectacularly 

• Like 9

Oh, I totally understood your snark about Rinna!!!  No worries there!  

I, too, do not think she will go quietly into the night, she will continue to milk this for every last penny, and every last attention-grabbing mention she can get!!  

Rinna has become one of most narcissitic, self-unaware personalities to come out of the Housewives franchise.  Harry seems to be along for the ride, for whatever reason (I think she knows things that he just doesn't want publicized about his lifestyle and he stays with her because of that.  Or, he's just a really weird guy in real life, which I've also thought about him at times.)  I don't think anything he could have said would make any difference to her.

I was just sort of playing along with your tongue in cheek theory!  🤣 o

Rinna will NOT fade away!!  If I know Andy, she will definitely be on the next Ultimate Girls' Trip, sooner rather than later.  Rinna is not afraid to stir the pot, create drama and all the other things Andy so weirdly admires, so, for sure, she will still be on the Bravo fringes in some way, shape or form.

I could also see her shopping a show about her, Harry and the brats, and some desperate network picking it up.

• Like 6
  • Mind Blown 1
4 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Oh UGT the last one where he tried out all the fired housewives to see who the audience would take back .. Dorinda Crashed spectacularly 

And he took Tamra back. And possibly Brandi. We don't know for sure yet about her. 

• Like 4
41 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

Or was that Lisa? Meredith was already in Aspen having a lengthy bubble bath discussion with Mary. How could you have forgotten about the memorial for her father? 

ps I think we're in the wrong thread

Yes, I led us in to the wrong thread, this is what happens when shit shows happen all at once, which way do we run first!?

• Wink 2
  • LOL 5

Not sure if this insta video has been posted here, it's of the three witches hamming it up about their current status quo with Wicked loud and hatted at the helm.  This was posted there two days ago but not sure when it was filmed, obviously around Christmas.  At this point Rinna doesn't know if she has a job or not is my take.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cm-e9yBDCOF/

Edited to add, funny how Diana is once again on bed rest, yet no bed in sight 😀

Edited by endure
  • LOL 5

It is odd that Rinna is attempting to preserve her "dignity" or whatever by attempting to claim that he leaving was voluntary or "mutual. 

I am not sure when any leaving is mutual unless a person is truly under contract and their employer agrees to release them from their contractual obligations. Otherwise there is no mutuality - employee quits or employer fires someone. 

In entertainment typically the euphemism is that one's option wasn't exercised - again there have been very very rare instances in which someone's option wasn't exercised out of "kindness" but for the most part not having an option exercised is being fired in real speak.

Rinna has from the very first explained herself as someone who was willing to do anything for money. On the most basic level she did the Depend commercials and also shilled the polyester caftans on QVC for awhile.

That a woman who would do anything for money would willingly walk about from $500,000 base salary PLUS all of the promotional benefits that accrue in terms of visibility from the show is laughable. Especially when it is the Housewives gig which is pretty easy albeit "work".

I don't feel sympathy for Rinna because she is vile AND a bully and assassinated other housewives along the way to build up her story line. However, I do think this season just was the culmination of things getting too dark - a combination of viewers being tired of watching Erika, Rinna and Kyle destroy the others with their alliance while also being hypocritical in allowing their own alliance to get away with anything. 

Really the only wholly enjoyable franchise at this point is Miami which is like the good old days of rich woman being ridiculous and not all of the petty drama about nothing that is dragged on through multiple seasons and with a lot of the alliances or whatever occurring off the screen/

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

I really hope BH becomes more classy and fun now. Real Housewives is my favorite thing to watch, but I don't like seeing women like Garcelle mistreated, hear about her son being viciously attacked, Sutton threatened, watch a woman who lived off money that belonged to orphans and widows, etc. 

Let's watch some nice ladies who are glamorous, give us a peak into their Hollywood lives, see them travel to cool places, and only have petty drama, not a cast full of criminals/criminal adjacent and bullies going back and forth.

• Like 14
  • Applause 1
12 hours ago, njbchlover said:

She can say whatever she wants, who gives a rip?  She ain't gonna be on my teevee NO MO!!!

I am thrilled.

• Like 5
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

So in today's Washington Post there is an opinion piece entitled " Hey Bravo! Get The Housewife Criminals Off My Tv!" 

Kinda stunning to see Ericka & the Jen Shah person (don't watch that show) brought up in the paper most famous for covering political criminals.

Andy must be thrilled with the prestige...

Edited by BlueHawk
  • Like 8
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5
3 hours ago, BlueHawk said:

So in today's Washington Post there is an opinion piece entitled " Hey Bravo! Get The Housewife Criminals Off My Tv!" 

Kinda stunning to see Ericka & the Jen Shah person (don't watch that show) brought up in the paper most famous for covering political criminals.

Don't forget Teresa Guidice, who Bravo brought back after her stint in prison!

• Like 7
  • Applause 1

Comment of the day, seen on Reddit:

”Now that she’s gone, can we talk about the husband?” Wish I said that, LOL. 👍

3 hours ago, BlueHawk said:

He LOVES the attention, good or bad. That’s why I asked on the SL forum if he’s already set up interviews with Jen Shah before and after prison. He has ZERO scruples. Would not surprise me at all. Get as much mileage out of these women as possible while he can…

24 minutes ago, Sweet-tea said:

Don't forget Teresa Guidice, who Bravo brought back after her stint in prison!

Didn’t she even have like a three-part miniseries about coming home to her loving family? That is one HW who makes my skin crawl.

• Like 8
  • LOL 4
On 1/6/2023 at 11:21 AM, RoseAllDay said:

she becomes the washed-up, aging, and forgotten soap star, home shopping network failure, and sad stage momager reliving her glory days through her kids.

Her kids better get busy if she's going to relive any glory days through them 😂

• Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 6

Hopefully, there will be more exits. RHOBH needs a cast shake-up - like RHONY in Season 5 where they fired half of the cast

Garcelle and Sutton deserved their diamonds. Realistically, BRAVO isn't going to cut Kyle or Erika.

But I can't see why they would want Diana back. Dorit and Crystal can go. With Rinna, that's 4.

Edited by twilightzone
  • Like 2

Kyle Sutton and Garcelle can stay. Everyone else can go.

Erika is trash.

Dorit is a fake.

Crystal doesn’t bring anything to the show and is kind of boring.

Diana just sucks.

Kathy can stay too. I know she is playing a character but she usually entertains me so I don’t care really lol.

• Like 9
4 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

LOL that she's saying it was her choice.  

It seems most of them say that. I think Dorinda and Teddi were the only ones that admitted it wasn't their choice. So far, so good. Lisa and Diana. Keeping my fingers crossed for more, but I am sure that is hoping for too much.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Unfortunately, I think that one has a job. Probably teaming up with Kyle for her bitchery.

But they don’t have strength in numbers and Kyle lost a lot of fan support, so that will be interesting- a power dynamic shift.

2 hours ago, chlban said:

I think Dorinda and Teddi were the only ones that admitted it wasn't their choice. So far, so good. Lisa and Diana. Keeping my fingers crossed for more, but I

Dorinda is still hoping to be taken off pause. I then Dorinda needs to do a permanent pause from drinking, and a permanent appointment with a psychologist to deal with …..

• Like 8
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

With 2 wives out I think they will try to keep the rest of the cast pretty much the same I think any more housewives gone would feel like to big of a shake up

Agree. I think it might be too risky getting rid of half the cast. I'm grateful they got rid of two of the most toxic ones. 

Garcelle is the best Housewife ever. 

Sutton is a sweetie.

Kyle is a good anchor whether you like her or not.

Dorit brings beauty, cute kiddos, and lols from PK. Also best out of FF5.

Maybe they'll get rid of Erika the following season. 

Do we know if Crystal is returning? I love that she brings some much-needed class to the show, but unfortunately she's not close to any of the other women. 

• Like 6

Assuming they keep that witch Jenkins (not seen any updates on that), I’d like to see them replace Rinna with someone of the same temperament as Garcelle and Sutton. LVP is an obvious choice, but probably not happening. Someone like an LVP, teamed up with Garcelle and Sutton, could shut down whatever fuckery Jenkins and Erika come up with — essentially isolating them. That would leave Kyle and Dorit squarely in the middle. I keep having visions of Erika having one of her meltdowns, with LVP coolly watching, eyebrows arched, drink in hand, with some kind of calm, witty comeback.

You don’t need a wholesale cast overhaul to change the dynamics. Personally, I’d love to see this. Crystal is really such a nonentity to me that she’d probably be a better FOH.

(YMMV.)

• Like 5

Yesterday, the Girardi firm bankruptcy trustee sued Erika personally for $100,000 in 6 money transfers Girardi made to her before the BK hit. This - in addition to $25 million the trustee seeks from EJ Global.  Small potatoes in comparison - but if it goes to judgment, it's yet another lien (added to a $2 million tax lien) against Bravo earnings or whatever she's scrounged.

Maybe she should stop with the pics (as recently) of her carrying shopping bags from high end stores.  With all the claims/lawsuits against her, maybe best to leave a show that highlights conspicuous purchase of luxury goods & concentrate on her defense??? Nah, never gonna happen. She LIVES for limelight though she brings no storyline except for her legal woes or what she piggybacks off others (like Kathy's Aspen issue) as a foul-mouthed chorus  She won't leave until they drag her off.  Please drag her off.  

• Like 5
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

Assuming they keep that witch Jenkins (not seen any updates on that), I’d like to see them replace Rinna with someone of the same temperament as Garcelle and Sutton. LVP is an obvious choice, but probably not happening. Someone like an LVP, teamed up with Garcelle and Sutton, could shut down whatever fuckery Jenkins and Erika come up with — essentially isolating them. That would leave Kyle and Dorit squarely in the middle. I keep having visions of Erika having one of her meltdowns, with LVP coolly watching, eyebrows arched, drink in hand, with some kind of calm, witty comeback.

You don’t need a wholesale cast overhaul to change the dynamics. Personally, I’d love to see this. Crystal is really such a nonentity to me that she’d probably be a better FOH.

(YMMV.)

Is my face red….just saw the posts on Jenkins. 😬 BUT…

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e479sa7q5w2345n7wqxxd

Loved how Page Six put high risk in quotes. Just like with Rinna, don’t care how or why, as long as she’s GONE.

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Like 4
  • LOL 5

Happy that Lisa Rinna is gone.  She was toxic.   I haven’t watched for a couple seasons.  I would come back if Erica is gone.  She is mean and dangerous.

Oh, no Brandi either.

I don’t watch to see women fighting with each other all the time.  (I think Andy loves it.) Show me their glamorous lives, beautiful clothes, beautiful homes and locations.  Escape! 

• Like 11
  • Love 2

Brandi is coming back. LOL.  Is there anyone who wants to see her?  If so, they might have trouble recognizing her face.

So glad I quit this show a couple years ago.  Andy is determined to keep at least two, if not three, loathsome liars on this show at all times.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Is Brandi actually coming back? I haven’t really seen that anywhere. I find it hard to look at her with how much she has ruined her face. These women can’t seem to stop when it comes to plastic surgery.

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
7 hours ago, izabella said:

Brandi is coming back. LOL.  Is there anyone who wants to see her?  If so, they might have trouble recognizing her face.

So glad I quit this show a couple years ago.  Andy is determined to keep at least two, if not three, loathsome liars on this show at all times.

A Reddit poll results showed Brandi was the person people most wanted to see return after Lisa Vandeprump. I'm sure that's not reflective of the whole audience, but she does apparently have her fair share of fans.

• Mind Blown 4
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
14 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

(YMMV.)

Jenkins is gone-zo. Buh bye.

• Applause 3

I'm not sure that Brandi is coming back. She has been trying to get back on the show for years ever since she was fired. If she does she will align herself with Kyle and Erika and the show will be just as awful as when Rinna was on.Why replace one obnoxious asshole with another just as crude and nasty as the former? She appears to have a drinking problem and that's the last thing they need. 

The show should be fine with Kyle, Erika, Dorrit, Sutton, Garcelle , Crystal and Kathy.

• Like 13