Type keyword(s) to search

RHoBH in the Media

• Start Topic

10 hours ago, 65mickey said:

I have no idea who F boys are. But from the process of elimination I would guess  either Dorit, Teddi or Denise. Brandi doesn't have a husband and her children are 16 and 20. Teddi and Dorit have young children and Denise has an 11 year old. Erika as a sugar mama? What does she have to offer anyone?  It really sounds unbelievable but with this crew who knows.  

Garrett said this happened when he first moved to LA which was six or seven years ago. The only other thing I’ve got is that I recall that at the dinner in Rome, Denise said that Brandi told her that Brandi had slept with another one of the housewives.

Here’s an article which claims Brandi admitted she hooked up with Carlton.

https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/1899859/rhobh-brandi-glanville-affair-carlton-gebbia-denise-richards/amp/

Edited by Pattycake2
  • Useful 6
  • LOL 1
2 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Mo still lives there, and she entertains. Plenty of reasons to keep a stocked bar even if she isn't drinking.

I was pointing out that that same tequila that is mostly associated with OC is also in a BH household...so just like Kyle is not drinking now I don't like chocolate but I always have chocolate snacks in the house. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
23 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I was pointing out that that same tequila that is mostly associated with OC is also in a BH household...so just like Kyle is not drinking now I don't like chocolate but I always have chocolate snacks in the house. 

You don’t like chocolate? Lucky!

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
On 11/18/2023 at 3:11 PM, Pattycake2 said:

Garrett said this happened when he first moved to LA which was six or seven years ago. The only other thing I’ve got is that I recall that at the dinner in Rome, Denise said that Brandi told her that Brandi had slept with another one of the housewives.

Here’s an article which claims Brandi admitted she hooked up with Carlton.

https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/1899859/rhobh-brandi-glanville-affair-carlton-gebbia-denise-richards/amp/

The guesses I keep hearing are Carleton and Brandi.  

• Like 2
  • Useful 5
1 hour ago, Mindthinkr said:

I really have to wonder what Denise would choose in her curated line. 
Hmm…sexy? She was always so casual when she held a Diamond. 

If your calling her "casual" really means "rag doll casual" then I understand.  Denise is a nice person and all but fashionable, no I would not use that word to describe her.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 11/18/2023 at 6:52 AM, JenE4 said:

Okay, now here’s a juicy cheating rumor!! Apparently one of the FBoys from the show FBoy island had a threesome with two RHBH stars. He describes actions around her home, so clues include: husband, child young enough to jump on a trampoline, said trampoline in yard, a home theater room, Casamigos tequila (which screams OC not BH), that he was a real estate agent would have been a cover (selling home?), husband offered to do business with him but instead threatened him with a body guard, on another night together the woman was crying and acting erratic, she is rumored to be a sugar mama.

There aren’t too many of them with a husband and child. Dorit?! Crystal?!? Couldn’t be Kyle because her husband is a real estate agent. Who has a theater room? If former HW then maybe Denise or Teddi? Was Brandi from this show or OC? (I don’t even know if any of those 3 are married.)  Obviously the other participant would’ve been Erika. My guess is Dorit as the woman described and Erika.

https://apple.news/AvsHNEF8DRzi5RnpY8jA4RQ

'FBoy Island' alum claims he had a threesome with two 'RHOBH' stars
"Her kid was there," Garrett Morosky alleged on a podcast. "[We hooked up] in her husband's bed."

Denise who has a husband, and a young kid, and Brandi, her friend, and hook up. 

• Useful 1
On 11/17/2023 at 8:04 AM, JenE4 said:

That article has a couple of different pictures of Mauricio, Leslie, and his parents. Who goes on dinner dates with their coworker (subordinate employee??) and their parents? That seems like it’s serious if she’s “meeting the parents.” But if they just both happened to go to the same night on DWTS and all went to dinner after taping or something, I’ll accept that as a reasonable explanation. Okay, I went back and looked at the pictures. They are all wearing the same outfits, so that’s exactly what it was. I’ll let Mauricio off the hook…this time.

But Kyle as Morgan’s manager?! How many other country singers has she managed? If anyone can show any prior music management experience, again, that’s a valid explanation. Is Kyle out here making calls and booking gigs? Otherwise, it’s an excuse to be “on the road” with her. 

I guess if an employee is with a company long enough, and maybe they knew each other from the entertainment industry (Leslie was an actress and Kyle is an actress), they are friends and can meet socially. Even parents might know you. Isn't Mauricio's father a real estate agent, as well?

Mauricio didn't try to date anybody for months, and he still said recently that the couple had separated, but they were not divorcing. Kyle said she is the one who initiated the separation, not Mauricio. 

Kyle claimed she is Morgan’s manager. I didn’t. I just repeated it. It seems to me that Kyle feels her life is boring, and wants to try new things. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

Denise was on Bethenny Frankel's show. I didn't watch the whole thing but I did watch the parts about when she was on RHBH. It sounds like Denise is open to returning to the show now that Lisa Rinna is gone. She said she is friends with Garcelle and Sutton. She also said she will never be friends again with Lisa Rinna. 

She looked good, better than on the episode we just saw. Her face looked like it had less filler. Interestingly, Bethenny asked her about everything I expected but skirted around the Brandi rumor. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

Denise was on Bethenny Frankel's show. I didn't watch the whole thing but I did watch the parts about when she was on RHBH. It sounds like Denise is open to returning to the show now that Lisa Rinna is gone. She said she is friends with Garcelle and Sutton. She also said she will never be friends again with Lisa Rinna. 

She looked good, better than on the episode we just saw. Her face looked like it had less filler. Interestingly, Bethenny asked her about everything I expected but skirted around the Brandi rumor. 

I wonder if Denise requested not to be asked about Brandi in order to appear on Bethenny Frankel’s YouTube channel/show.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2
On 11/26/2023 at 6:31 AM, Sweet-tea said:

Thank you for posting this here!

I mentioned this interview in a couple of the other threads, but never get the embedding thing right with YT videos. Lol.

I thought this was a great interview. I love Denise even more than I did before. 

• Like 4
On 12/9/2023 at 1:52 PM, OlderThanDirt said:

Didn't that clip from Today from Paris in Love make it look like that was the first Kathy knew about the baby? Did Paris keep the surrogacy a secret from even her mother both times?

Didn't that clip from Today from Paris in Love make it look like that was the first Kathy knew about the baby? Did Paris keep the surrogacy a secret from even her mother both times?

Yes, I believe so. 

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1
On 12/11/2023 at 5:21 PM, politichick said:

https://pagesix.com/2023/12/11/entertainment/kyle-richards-brings-morgan-wade-to-kathy-hiltons-christmas-party/

Is Kyle also paying for Morgan's wardrobe now? Can't see her splashing out on designer goods, lol.

I agree. Morgan would not choose to wear Gucci. Kyle is dressing her and/or giving her expensive presents.

Morgan is 29. Farrah is 35.

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Like 7
15 hours ago, politichick said:

https://pagesix.com/2023/12/11/entertainment/kyle-richards-brings-morgan-wade-to-kathy-hiltons-christmas-party/

Is Kyle also paying for Morgan's wardrobe now? Can't see her splashing out on designer goods, lol.

I hate Kyle's dress and shoes, the bag can stay. I think Morgan (whether it is designer or not), looks good but I just can't with the tattoos, it is just too much for my taste, (I wonder how long it will take Kyle to catch up to Morgan in that respect).  

I like Kathy's glittery suit but it screams Mother of the Bride. 

Was Mo at that party?

• Like 8
On 12/12/2023 at 5:28 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

I hate Kyle's dress and shoes, the bag can stay. I think Morgan (whether it is designer or not), looks good but I just can't with the tattoos, it is just too much for my taste, (I wonder how long it will take Kyle to catch up to Morgan in that respect).  

I like Kathy's glittery suit but it screams Mother of the Bride. 

Was Mo at that party?

Am I the only one tired of the under boob trend? 

• Like 8
  • Applause 7
On 12/14/2023 at 1:38 AM, Natalie68 said:

Am I the only one tired of the under boob trend? 

No, I am just as DONE as you. I am tired of push-up, torture bras that shove painful-looking cleavage at everyone. I am tired of side-boob, under-boob. I am tired of flat-chested women (Paris Hilton) wearing garments that are wide-necked and slit to the waist. 

Women’s bodies are beautiful. But I don’t believe our chests should be the first thing anyone notices about us. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 7
23 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

No, I am just as DONE as you. I am tired of push-up, torture bras that shove painful-looking cleavage at everyone. I am tired of side-boob, under-boob. I am tired of flat-chested women (Paris Hilton) wearing garments that are wide-necked and slit to the waist. 

Women’s bodies are beautiful. But I don’t believe our chests should be the first thing anyone notices about us. 

Unfortunately we went from fashion icons like Jackie Kennedy and Audrey Hepburn to J. Lo and the Kardashians. Even the sex symbols of the past like Marilyn Monroe and Sophia Loren didn't have nearly as much on display as actresses do these days. 

I agree women's bodies are beautiful. For some reason, people always say the body is beautiful when they argue against modesty. There's a big difference between shaming people for their size or shape or forcing women to wear burkas so men can control themselves and walking around with your stuff falling out. 

48 minutes ago, SnarkAttack said:

The boobs-on-display wedding dresses are especially offensive.  Really, on your wedding day?

Yeah, there's a difference between some boob showing in a bikini when you're at the pool with friends and bridal boobie in front of all your family. 

• Like 6
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Unfortunately we went from fashion icons like Jackie Kennedy and Audrey Hepburn to J. Lo and the Kardashians. Even the sex symbols of the past like Marilyn Monroe and Sophia Loren didn't have nearly as much on display as actresses do these days. 

I agree women's bodies are beautiful. For some reason, people always say the body is beautiful when they argue against modesty. There's a big difference between shaming people for their size or shape or forcing women to wear burkas so men can control themselves and walking around with your stuff falling out. 

Yeah, there's a difference between some boob showing in a bikini when you're at the pool with friends and bridal boobie in front of all your family. 

100%!!!!!

You are reading my mind.

I feel exactly the same way. And yes, Marilyn and Sophia showed just enough to intrigue. Jackie and Audrey’s styles were so elegant and flattering and captivating.

Yes, all sizes are beautiful. But I want to know more about the person, not just the beautiful body. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4
On 12/24/2023 at 9:55 PM, hoodooznoodooz said:

Emma on Selling Sunset is queen of the under boob. Great body but i’m tired of it. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Like 4
2 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Mauricio comes off as a liar to me. 

Me too. I’m not a lawyer nor in real estate, but his actions look pretty shady to me. Wanting to move on from negativity is something I’d normally understand. That said, if I thought the allegations were ludicrous and the public had a false impression I had little to no integrity, I would be more vocal and elaborate on everything to clear my name. 

• Like 6
(edited)

Shit Erika!  Better think before you snark about Denise's whatever you call it for the big $7.

Your tickets went for $7 in the House of Blues residence of yours. Only thing better would be your tickets @ $6.99.

Karma much?

Edited by goofygirl
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 5
On 12/24/2023 at 8:36 PM, oftentimes said:

Oh gawd, don't forget the boob-tape!

Did you see the boob tape bit on UGT with Dorinda and Sonja? It looked painful. 

On 1/4/2024 at 12:51 PM, RealHousewife said:

Me too. I’m not a lawyer nor in real estate, but his actions look pretty shady to me. Wanting to move on from negativity is something I’d normally understand. That said, if I thought the allegations were ludicrous and the public had a false impression I had little to no integrity, I would be more vocal and elaborate on everything to clear my name. 

He's smarmy. I don't believe much of what he says and suspect he's been cheating on Kyle for years. If he will cheat on his wife, he'll cheat in business. 

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
On 12/5/2023 at 3:49 PM, Sweet-tea said:

Kathy's facelift looks very fresh. Wonder when she had it done?

She had several facelifts already, so she is in the territory of cat woman. And other plastic surgery of course, so she is unrecognizable from her old self.

Yes. This is a f.. up family. I apologize for my language.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
(edited)

This explains what happened regarding the lawsuit against Mauricio Umansky. It was dismissed with prejudice, meaning it can't be refiled. The person who sued him (Sam Hakim) claimed that he offered him verbally (who makes verbal offers?) $40 million for the property, and the offer was not presented to the seller. He also claimed he sent Mauricio text messages about it. Mauricio denied there was a verbal offer. The court asked Hakim multiple times during the years (this started in 2015) to present them, but he never did, and he was threatened with sanctions by the court. His attorneys eventually filed for the case to be dismissed. The Los Angeles Times had an article, as well, but a subscription is needed in order to be read.

https://www.lawinc.com/mauricio-umansky-malibu-mansion-lawsuit-dismissed

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • Useful 5
(edited)
On 1/7/2024 at 5:19 PM, Sweet-tea said:

Did you see the boob tape bit on UGT with Dorinda and Sonja? It looked painful. 

He's smarmy. I don't believe much of what he says and suspect he's been cheating on Kyle for years. If he will cheat on his wife, he'll cheat in business. 

I posted an article above from a legal website, and the case was dismissed with prejudice, meaning it can't be refiled. The potential buyer (Sam Hakim) claimed he made a verbal offer to Mauricio who represented the seller, but Mauricio never presented the offer to the seller. Mauricio said there was no verbal offer. Hakim also claimed that there were text messages between them, the court asked him multiple times during many years to present them, but he never did. He was threatened with sanctions by the court because of it. His attorneys eventually dismissed the lawsuit voluntarily.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 4
On 12/10/2023 at 5:05 PM, politichick said:

Yes, I believe so. 

Paris is probably still upset about Kathy locking her up in that horrible school when she was a teenager. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2