Type keyword(s) to search

RHoBH in the Media

• Start Topic

Jeff Lewis who had Flipping Out on Bravo and has another tv show right now, and a Sirius radio show for years was at a Christmas party recently (it could be Sutton's). He said Kyle was there with Morgan, and he was watching them (their behavior) on purpose for a long time. He saw friendship only, and nothing else. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 6
On 1/18/2024 at 12:56 AM, ZettaK said:

Jeff Lewis who had Flipping Out on Bravo and has another tv show right now, and a Sirius radio show for years was at a Christmas party recently (it could be Sutton's). He said Kyle was there with Morgan, and he was watching them (their behavior) on purpose for a long time. He saw friendship only, and nothing else. 

Pretty sure it was Jackie Schimmel's. When Jax and Fortune were on his podcast they mentioned seeing Morgan there along with Kyle and her daughters, and immediately after said party, they became IG mutuals with Morgan as well. 

• Like 2
32 minutes ago, Sweet-tea said:

Translation: Kyle: "We're not that great of friends, Dorit." Ouch.

RHOBH Star Kyle Richards Says Dorit 'Exaggerated' Their Past (realityblurb.com)

Kyle - just wow, I guess her true “friends” are Morgan and 

IMG_6057.jpeg

• LOL 10
3 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

Translation: Kyle: "We're not that great of friends, Dorit." Ouch.

RHOBH Star Kyle Richards Says Dorit 'Exaggerated' Their Past (realityblurb.com)

Kyle literally said something about "maybe not that good of friends" to one of the cast members, forgot which. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Reunion spoiler: 

Reveal spoiler

Kathy Hilton arrives to scold Sutton.

They have to rush Sutton to the hospital. 

It's a rumor, a blogger posted about it first. 

• Like 1
On 1/28/2024 at 7:50 PM, RealHousewife said:

Kyle literally said something about "maybe not that good of friends" to one of the cast members, forgot which. 

She said it to Erika at a dinner Erika had at her house back several seasons ago (before the divorce and scandal).  Erika took offense to her comment. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
7 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

I just saw a preview for The Housewife and The Hustler part two on Hulu, February 12th. Looks like victims confront Erika in person. Can’t wait to watch this! 

I haven't watched the first part yet, I keep forgetting to look for it  when I'm trying to decide what to watch, but I don't believe that  Erika would  agree to meet with any victims and have it  filmed unless it was all  extremely controlled. The victims will  be ones who are a little more sympathetic to her,  her responses will  be scripted so there is some remorse but nothing that will implicate her.

• Like 5
  • Useful 2
16 minutes ago, ww92 said:

I haven't watched the first part yet, I keep forgetting to look for it  when I'm trying to decide what to watch, but I don't believe that  Erika would  agree to meet with any victims and have it  filmed unless it was all  extremely controlled. The victims will  be ones who are a little more sympathetic to her,  her responses will  be scripted so there is some remorse but nothing that will implicate her.

Oh definitely! She’s not going to agree to someone screaming at her and making her feel like she’s guilty. What little I saw of the preview it looked like she was sitting in a nice studio at a table with calm women. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
7 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Oh definitely! She’s not going to agree to someone screaming at her and making her feel like she’s guilty. What little I saw of the preview it looked like she was sitting in a nice studio at a table with calm women. 

I think  it will be them all (Erika included) commiserating over how Tom fooled them all.

• Like 5
  • Useful 2
(edited)

Really! What is she doing there? Playing big sister protector of Kyle? Makes little sense as she and Kyle are at each other's throats most of the time. But I guess it's that family screwed up dynamic at play. 

Dana Wilkey also confirms Kathy is there in this video starting at 3.46. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Like 3
  • Useful 3
On 2/9/2024 at 5:21 PM, Stats Queen said:

Kathy Hilton wasn’t on this season at all, so I find it really annoying she came to the reunion.

Why does Kyle, the meanest of the bunch, need an emotional support tool?  PULEEZE!  

• Like 14

I just watched The Hustler and the Housewife part two on Hulu. Basically it was, like in part one, about Tom screwing over the victims and the LA Bar assoc., FBI, and other agencies covering up for Tom. 
The LA Times reporters had some proof Erika knew what was going on but couldn’t really do anything about it.  She did screw over a design business who made her performance costumes. Wore a wire trying to implicate them into defrauding her ( which they didn’t). Ruined their lives for awhile. Luckily charges against them were dropped. 
They showed several clips of her snarling, cold hearted replies from the HW show last season about the ‘alleged’ victims. 
The sit down with four of the female victims was like I thought it would be, controlled, I think the women were intimidated by the cameras. Erika acted like she was a victim of Tom’s like they were. She wants to help them. At the end they said she hadn’t. 
She’s still legally married to Tom. He was found competent for trail which is suppose to start this Spring. Her lawyer said she needs to be on the HW show so she can ‘buy bread’. I thought this was ironic because she came to the victim meeting with an expensive (Bottega Veneta) handbag. 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3
  • Useful 5

‘Buy bread’ lmao. please. Her older male benefactors have kept her more than comfortable this whole time.  She really knows how to snow the geriatric males into seeing her as a helpless little girl. 

• Like 6
  • Love 4

If there is something I can do, I will.

Maybe change the dialogue. Every episode that airs, it makes the victims uncomfortable.

Erika blames the producers and editors for focusing the season on her saying that she doesn’t give a hoot about anyone else but herself, for focusing on her insisting that they are only alleged victims.

All that footage of her feeling horrified about what Tom did to people who trusted him to help them at their most vulnerable, feeling deep sympathy for the victims, feeling ashamed for spending all of their money on stupid, overpriced, tacky items: the producers chose to omit that.

Erika said, “from the bottom of my heart, I’m very sorry for anything Tom Girardi, Girardi Keese, or any of us- - [big, exaggerated sigh] certainly, I didn't know…”

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

When she blamed the producers and editors for focusing on her instead of the victims last season I wish they would have had one of the LA reporters there who could have asked her if they had forced her to say all the vile things she said about not caring about the victims and using the word ‘allegedly’ and her non-compassionate demeanor. 
None of the housewives or anyone else owes her an apology. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 5
  • Love 1
(edited)

I watched it.

A colder person, there could not be.

The women tried to hug her, and she gave the "dear old aunt" tap tap tap back.

Zero empathy.  More about herself being a victim to Tom as well.  

Poor Erika, can't buy bread.  Give me a break.  Wait tables.  Clean houses.  Do an honest day's work.

Go try to become an RN, and see how hard life really is.  Or an electrician, a plumber.  Nope, that's not in keeping with her glam squad image.  Ugh.

The fact that she so easily wore a wire to turn in her good friend Psaila, who did nothing but work his a** off for her, to her exacting specifications,  literally ruining the lives of him & his husband for years.  What a piece of sh*t she is.

Edited by Starlight925
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 11
  • Love 1
(edited)

The Itch found a new sugar daddy almost immediately he might not be able to transfer 20million from widows and orphans into her personal business account to fund her lifestyle but she isnt worried about where bread in her house is coming from .. She is so full of shit 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 9
  • Applause 6
  • Love 1
(edited)

and Not for nothing but she makes $600,000 a year from housewives alone .. the nerve to say I don't know if i can afford bread its fucking preposterous ... then dont spend 100,000s of thousands of dollars of fucking Glam then no problem Erika ... these people dont even make a fraction of that and she is worried about HER eating?

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 4
  • Applause 14
  • Love 1

This slime, Girardi, has been ripping people off for 40 years! He had over 200 complaints filed with the California Bar & they did Nothing because he paid them off. Disgusting.  They should be held accountable, too. A lot of people besides Tim are guilty here.  

I was giving Ericka the benefit of the doubt on knowing his was crooked, but after what she did to that designer, no more. She knew, she participated, and she Still doesn’t care about the victims At All. 

• Like 12
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Pi237 said:

She’s so rehearsed and fake. “I’ll do anything I can to help you” …(but I’ll make sure there’s nothing I can do.) 

like pay lawyers 100s of thousands of dollars to keep earrings that could help you all right now

• Like 8
  • Applause 5
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

like pay lawyers 100s of thousands of dollars to keep earrings that could help you all right now

This is how and why Marie Antoinette lost her head! The peasants revolt and want whats fair but Erika wants it all and does not care what happens to the people who rightly deserved that money. Remember it was not that many episodes ago she asked her therapist what is empathy and how would she use it?

Erika does not prioritize bread, she prioritizes her glam, botox, real or fake luxury brands...how much do we think she spent on her pre show choreography, costumes, etc...does the hotel pay for any of that or just her salary?

• Like 12
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

This is how and why Marie Antoinette lost her head! The peasants revolt and want whats fair but Erika wants it all and does not care what happens to the people who rightly deserved that money. Remember it was not that many episodes ago she asked her therapist what is empathy and how would she use it?

Erika does not prioritize bread, she prioritizes her glam, botox, real or fake luxury brands...how much do we think she spent on her pre show choreography, costumes, etc...does the hotel pay for any of that or just her salary?

she would be responsible for all that i think ... they give her a set amount and she has to pay everyone out of it .. im sure that's why her props in that show was just a riser ...

• Like 4
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Maybe that is why she is such a bitch.

She needs Kim Richards to scream at her, "Eat a piece of bread!"

But she only makes at minimum $600,000 a year HOW can she afford that piece of bread? Anyone got an extra slice lying around?  Maybe Kim could give her one .

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 9
1 hour ago, Straycat80 said:

Maybe her lawyer and that friend of hers who bailed her out, he claims to have given her a million dollars, could buy poor Erika a piece of low calorie crust of bread. 

I haven't stopped laughing at the attorney (whose leg had a case of the shakes while discussing it) who claimed she wanted to get the money (for the earrings?) so she could give it to the victims. BWAHHAHAHA!

How she and Tom (and all their cronies) treated Marco Marco deserves jailtime by itself.  

• Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 5
11 hours ago, Pattycake2 said:

I refuse to watch it.  I am also thinking about ducking out of the finale.  Not sure I can stand an entire episode of the talentless, soul sucking, succubus EJ and Kyle's LOOK AT ME party.  I seriously have not one fuck to give for either person or Kyle's marriage.  Divorce, don't divorce, who the eff cares.

• Like 9
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
On 2/13/2024 at 11:21 AM, Keywestclubkid said:

But she only makes at minimum $600,000 a year HOW can she afford that piece of bread? Anyone got an extra slice lying around?  Maybe Kim could give her one .

You are hilarious! Hope you post here forever. 

• Like 5
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 3
(edited)
On 2/12/2024 at 8:24 PM, Straycat80 said:

I just watched The Hustler and the Housewife part two on Hulu. Basically it was, like in part one, about Tom screwing over the victims and the LA Bar assoc., FBI, and other agencies covering up for Tom. 
The LA Times reporters had some proof Erika knew what was going on but couldn’t really do anything about it.  She did screw over a design business who made her performance costumes. Wore a wire trying to implicate them into defrauding her ( which they didn’t). Ruined their lives for awhile. Luckily charges against them were dropped. 
They showed several clips of her snarling, cold hearted replies from the HW show last season about the ‘alleged’ victims. 
The sit down with four of the female victims was like I thought it would be, controlled, I think the women were intimidated by the cameras. Erika acted like she was a victim of Tom’s like they were. She wants to help them. At the end they said she hadn’t. 
She’s still legally married to Tom. He was found competent for trail which is suppose to start this Spring. Her lawyer said she needs to be on the HW show so she can ‘buy bread’. I thought this was ironic because she came to the victim meeting with an expensive (Bottega Veneta) handbag. 

She is going to be married to Tom for as long as it is convenient.

She makes at least $600,000 from Bravo (ok, minus taxes), she has a Bravo limited series/special, a Las Vegas residency, and various endorsements. She is not concerned about buying bread. It's insulting that her lawyer even said it.

On 2/11/2024 at 7:33 AM, Sweet-tea said:

Really! What is she doing there? Playing big sister protector of Kyle? Makes little sense as she and Kyle are at each other's throats most of the time. But I guess it's that family screwed up dynamic at play. 

Dana Wilkey also confirms Kathy is there in this video starting at 3.46. 

I guess Kathy is still playing her manipulation games now that Mauricio, her target because he left her husband's company is not in the picture. 

Why does Dana Wilkey, that one season, failed HW, and major famewhore have a podcast? That's a rhetorical question, of course.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 11
On 2/13/2024 at 2:22 PM, Natalie68 said:

How she and Tom (and all their cronies) treated Marco Marco deserves jailtime by itself.  

100% 

On 2/13/2024 at 9:12 AM, Pi237 said:

I was giving Ericka the benefit of the doubt on knowing his was crooked, but after what she did to that designer, no more. She knew, she participated, and she Still doesn’t care about the victims At All. 

Same. She fits the profile of a con artist herself.

Really disgusted by her and hope she is fired. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 5
  • Love 1
On 2/16/2024 at 3:23 PM, ZettaK said:

Why does Dana Wilkey, that one season, failed HW, and major famewhore have a podcast? That's a rhetorical question, of course.

I wonder that same thing, like who is she to have such insight and guests that will come on and talk about anything. Does she give them $25,000 sunglasses?

• Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 8
12 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

100% 

Same. She fits the profile of a con artist herself.

Really disgusted by her and hope she is fired. 

At this point, I would rather have AnneMarie then Erika.  AnneMarie has disgusting views and will be run off eventually while Erika herself is gross.  Also, I like having AnneMarie hooked to Kyle.  Make Kyle work harder to get away from her reputation.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1