Type keyword(s) to search

RHoBH in the Media

• Start Topic

(edited)
19 hours ago, dosodog said:

Film Noire.  That post gets a 70s Bic lighter salute.

I think we can be very proud of how far our Erika Jayne product line has come, dosodog! ; )

Edited by film noire
  • LOL 6
1 hour ago, Giselle said:

If true, LVP is a coward with no backbone and I won't watch the bitch.

Tamara Tattles exclusive sources report today that Lisa Vanderpump wants to go on WWHL to have the last word after RHOBH reunion airs. 

https://tamaratattles.com/

I don't get WWHL so can't watch even if I wanted to (and for the record, I don't). However it does bring to mind that old saying, "How can I miss you if you won't go away?". Lol. LVP does seem desperate to be seen. I saw a pic of her in US magazine, getting a manicure. I was surprised that she doesn't have someone come to her house for that, but then I guess she couldn't keep herself out there in the public eye if she did that. I am always amazed at how old LVP looks. She is three years younger than I am, and looks a decade older. 

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Giselle said:

If true, LVP is a coward with no backbone and I won't watch the bitch.

Tamara Tattles exclusive sources report today that Lisa Vanderpump wants to go on WWHL to have the last word after RHOBH reunion airs. 

https://tamaratattles.com/

So it’s sort of like the rebuttal that the opposing party gives after the annual state of the union addresss?

• LOL 4
  • Love 4

I quit watching a few weeks ago, but did I see in a preview that Teddi is claiming she can’t always be everyone’s “moral compass.”?  Jesus, good for Lisa to jump off this sinking ship.

I used to love Beverly Hills, but these woman have shown no growth over the years.  They’re whole existence seems to be this show and where they fall in the pecking order.  They all talk behind each other’s backs, but then get all riled up that someone talked about someone else.  

You don’t have to love or even like LVP, but she did bring something to this show besides stupid/petty bickering over non-consequential matters.  

There are only two people, who would’ve never been fired from this shoe....Kyle and LVP.  The rest of the ladies may feel like they won some victory, but every one of their heads could be on the chopping block (my money is on Teddi and/or Dorit).  

• Love 19
21 minutes ago, AttackTurtle said:

I quit watching a few weeks ago, but did I see in a preview that Teddi is claiming she can’t always be everyone’s “moral compass.”?  Jesus, good for Lisa to jump off this sinking ship.

Yes she did say that. What a piece of work. Teddi, work on your own moral compass because it’s leading you south into situations that have nothing to do with you.

C10CE3A0-140B-42D5-8253-2C2CF52F6FA1.png

• Love 17

https://people.com/tv/rhobh-kyle-richards-respects-lisa-vanderpump/

Fer shur, Kyle.

Kyle, you made a huge mistake. Then you made a bigger one by not admitting you had made a huge mistake earlier. And then you did your mocking Goodbye Kyle videos and then you gave the old "XO" to people who have said some pretty nasty stuff about Lisa Vanderpump. So, the "I respect her and care about her" is a little bit hard to believe.

But do keep trying!

I'm hoping for a full on grovel 😉

• LOL 4
  • Love 20
11 minutes ago, Jel said:

Fer shur, Kyle.

Kyle, you made a huge mistake. Then you made a bigger one by not admitting you had made a huge mistake earlier. And then you did your mocking Goodbye Kyle videos and then you gave the old "XO" to people who have said some pretty nasty stuff about Lisa Vanderpump. So, the "I respect her and care about her" is a little bit hard to believe.

But do keep trying!

As much as I would enjoy that as well, she'll only claim this as another way LVP manipulates people. "She wouldn't forgive me unless/until I groveled and begged for mercy" 

• LOL 4
  • Love 11
16 minutes ago, Jel said:

Fer shur, Kyle.

But do keep trying!

What did she XO? I’m familiar with the Goodbye Kyle, but that’s It. 

lisakyle2.jpg&w=1050&c=sc&poi=face&q=85

Here's the picture from that article.  Have no clue when it was taken but LVP looks like she'd rather be anywhere else than having her picture taken with Kyle at the time.

On another note .... Kyle looks like she had two of her pictures spliced together.   Is it just me?

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
On 6/9/2019 at 2:04 PM, jinjer said:

So Beverly Hills Bums refers to the Hilton Sisters show where they picked up the homeless guy and filmed him right? It was really cringeworthy.

It's truly baffling to me that not one person in that group thought that was a bad idea.  I mean, I know there aren't 3 brain cells to rub together between the sisters, but Mauricio and Rick couldn't say, yeah, let's not put that out there? They both run businesses (or, Mauricio worked for Rick at the time), that are dependent on their public image.  They couldn't see how that would play to "the little people"? And seriously, talk about having no concept of your privilege.

On 6/9/2019 at 6:04 PM, RealHousewife said:

I think Kathy Hilton joining would make for some really good TV. She’s wealthy, has the sister connection, knows all kinds of interesting people, and must have all kinds of stories.

I think she’s exactly the kind of person I want on this show. I like that she’s not an actress or big star. She’s one of those who has extreme wealth but mostly lives her glamorous life off camera. I love getting a peek into the life of someone like her.

Am I the only person who watched Kathy's reality competition show back in the day? I want to say maybe it was on VH1? They had some craptastic shows in the mid-2000s.  Anyway, she was running a competition to teach people how to be a high society person, essentially, an Apprentice for being the next Paris or Tinsley Mortimer.  Only you got all these weird lessons like always leaving at least one bite of food on your plate and no actual access to society at the end. After watching that, I'm not really convinced Kathy would be a great addition to the show.

On 6/10/2019 at 5:39 PM, Keywestclubkid said:

When she’s mad at you she pouts and makes you come crawling to her. She cuts you off like a teenager would with the silent treatment and needing to grovel to her to be her  friend again then makes you demean yourself to get back in her good graces. Then will harp on whatever it was that you wronged her with every chance she gets while pretending to joke about it cause your “friends” again and she’s forgiven you and apparently this is what friends do shit on them as a way to show how much she loves you. She never admits wrong and ALWAYS deflects the blame to anyone else with out taking responsibility for her actions. 

This honestly sounds more like Kyle and her never ending "But you love me more, right?" "Lisa how come you don't give ME these kinds of chances?" "Why don't you ever have MY back Lisa?" than anything else.  

12 hours ago, AttackTurtle said:

Bitch, who the fuck asked you to be their moral compass?  

7 hours ago, Ellee said:

Here's the picture from that article.  Have no clue when it was taken but LVP looks like she'd rather be anywhere else than having her picture taken with Kyle at the time.

On another note .... Kyle looks like she had two of her pictures spliced together.   Is it just me?

Time for Kyle to go back to the hospital.  Her eye is really wonky again!

• Love 15
(edited)

Let’s Discuss: Is Lisa Vanderpump A Hypocrite For Her Criticism of Adrienne Maloof After Adrienne Stopped Filming S3 and Didn’t Attend the Reunion?

Is she a hypocrite about the reunion? Yes.

And before anyone tells me Lisa's situation is far worse, I don't think so. From what we're given as the viewers, as a storyline for the season, I think Adrienne's situation was worse. Adrienne's situation hit her family. Her kids, kids who were never a presence on the show in the level of Kyle, LVP, Rinna... were dragged into it. LVP and Ken sat back and let Brandi spread misinformation about the entire ordeal. They defended Brandi when she lied about Adrienne suing her. Camille has a free pass from me for defending Adrienne and clarifying Brandi's mistruths that season.

Edited by CyberJawa1986
It's hard typing with a migraine. Off to bed.
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, CyberJawa1986 said:

Let’s Discuss: Is Lisa Vanderpump A Hypocrite For Her Criticism of Adrienne Maloof After Adrienne Stopped Filming S3 and Didn’t Attend the Reunion?

And before anyone tells me Lisa's situation is far worse, I don't think so. From what we're given as the viewers, as a storyline for the season, I think Adrienne's situation was worse. Adrienne's situation hit her family. Her kids, kids who were never a presence on the show in the level of Kyle, LVP, Rinna... were dragged into it. LVP and Ken sat back and let Brandi spread misinformation about the entire ordeal. They defended Brandi when she lied about Adrienne suing her. Camille has a free pass from me for defending Adrienne and clarifying Brandi's mistruths that season.

I don’t blame Lisa for not attending. She has a lot on her plate and is done with the show. 

That said, I also thought the way Adrienne was treated was wrong. I’ll admit I wasn’t a big fan of hers. I thought she seemed after Lisa for no real reason in season 2. But Brandi making a point to humiliate her and expose family business was disgusting. She was cruel to do that, and I don’t blame Adrienne for ditching after the stress of what she went through with the show. 

I do think there have been moments Lisa’s seemed a little hypocritical. I think she’s always been comfortable with everyone else going through painful drama on the show but then getting dramatic when people have called her out. When it comes to the others, it’s be honest, sort it out, be strong, etc. When she’s confronted, she tends to run away. That’s why I was skeptical about what she said about the way she was treated this year, until I watched the show. There have been things she’s said and done that have been fishy, and she signed up to deal with it. I remember thinking it wasn’t right the way she up and left Puerto Rico. This time she was truly vulnerable and all the women were turning against her one after another. 

So I can see why some find her absence at the reunion hypocritical but at the same time good for her for not going and saving herself from the headache. She’s been through enough imo. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
5 hours ago, CyberJawa1986 said:

I can see making a bit of a comparison, but I don't know that it's totally a fair thing to do.  

First, I 100% think what Brandi did to Adrienne was bullshit and wrong.  That shouldn't have happened and Brandi is a total asshole for doing it.  To me, use of a surrogate isn't a "secret" that you get to out or trash someone else for keeping quiet, it should just be off limits, as it's no one else's business.  

I do think that LVP's situation in not coming is different than Adrienne's, though.  She has been open about everything, she hasn't hidden things, the other women simply decided that LVP is lying and she is wrong and they will only hear her side IF she confesses to what they have decided is true.  If she wants to tell them her side and it is anything other than what they have pre-determined to be the case, then they tell her she is lying.  That's not cool.  I can't say that I blame her for not particularly wanting to go through that.  

I also think the Adrienne/LVP situation is further flawed because of the fact that Adrienne was so adamant that LVP was manipulating things and selling stories, a thing that persists to this day.  Only it turned out that the stories were coming from within Adrienne's camp.  Something you haven't heard her acknowledge now.  You'd think that perhaps she'd speak out in LVP's defense, right? Like, listen, I don't know what happened here, and I don't even necessarily care for LVP, but I know she does love dogs and she's serious about that.  We had issues a long time ago and I said she sold stories, but it turned out that it wasn't her, so I don't think people should use that as proof that she is now.  

• Useful 3
  • Love 17

So about LVP's hypocrisy in not showing up to the reunion. I don't think Adrienne should've shown up. Her surrogacy was private and should never have been brought on the show at all. Bravo should've edited that stuff out all together. So for that reason alone shouldn't have gone. As to the allegations about the Maloof Hoof and selling stories, I don't think that was the same season was it? Even if it was, no way was Adrienne wrong for not showing.

I do wish LVP had made a showing 1/2 way through after they all talked about poor Dorit having her dirty laundry exposed. And then have LVP tell her side. "Teddy you think I was setting you up to out Dorit when I also talked to her on camera about it. So how was I setting you up to out her when I outed her myself? <eyeroll>" "ROL said I didn't tell them. So where is my apology?"  "Oh, so now you are going to hold me accountable for anyone who knew about it who may have told ROL? Last time I was accused by a HW for selling stories it was that HW's cook who was selling the stories. Let's see, if any of you could actually afford cooks, I would look there first for suspects." "Kyle you were right, you do have problems, not suicide of a sibling problems, but let's talk about Mauricio defrauding clients and self-dealing. How is that impacting your daughters working at the Agency. Are family lunches stressful now? Will we all have to testify about the big party Mauricio threw at that mansion?"

• Love 18
3 hours ago, Jel said:

I don't like Rinna. I know Rinna is manipulative and kinda the worst, but I'm not going to excoriate her for failing to remember her experiences in that moment. I'm not Marilu Henner. Sometimes shit slips my mind depending on the day, the context in which it was discussed, or whatever. I imagine the same has happened to Rinna too. Have I been harassed during job interviews? Yes, but I don't always mention it. Have I twice had men try to abduct me from public spaces when I was in my early teens? Yes, but I don't always mention it. Have I been groped in public by strangers? Yes, but I don't always mention it. Have I had an actor who has been in a recent film that earned more than a billion dollars grope me while I was in my teens, he wasn't in his, and we only had a professional relationship? Yes, I have. I don't always mention it. Shit slips people's minds when it is far too regular.

Also double fuck you to the fan who "asked her (Rinna) if she’s ever reported sexual harassment, adding that she is part of the problem if she never reported it." This "fan" is a piece of fucking shit. It's on the victim to stop the perpetrator? Take a long walk off a short pier. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
15 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

I don't like Rinna. I know Rinna is manipulative and kinda the worst, but I'm not going to excoriate her for failing to remember her experiences in that moment. I'm not Marilu Henner. Sometimes shit slips my mind depending on the day, the context in which it was discussed, or whatever. I imagine the same has happened to Rinna too. Have I been harassed during job interviews? Yes, but I don't always mention it. Have I twice had men try to abduct me from public spaces when I was in my early teens? Yes, but I don't always mention it. Have I been groped in public by strangers? Yes, but I don't always mention it. Have I had an actor who has been in a recent film that earned more than a billion dollars grope me while I was in my teens, he wasn't in his, and we only had a professional relationship? Yes, I have. I don't always mention it. Shit slips people's minds when it is far too regular.

Also double fuck you to the fan who "asked her (Rinna) if she’s ever reported sexual harassment, adding that she is part of the problem if she never reported it." This "fan" is a piece of fucking shit. It's on the victim to stop the perpetrator? Take a long walk off a short pier. 

Yeah, I think that's my real problem with that entire situation. To victim-blame and say that those who don't report are "part of the problem" is really gross. And I can imagine that with that kind of ridiculous gotcha tone, Rinna had forgotten she has that experience.  It's too bad because she missed out on an opportunity to tell that person to stop victim-blaming. 

• Love 5
(edited)
15 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

I'm sorry those things happened to you, HunterHunted. I have also experienced similar things, as have way too many women I know. I hope things are changing and I want to believe they are thanks to the people who are speaking out about it, and refusing to allow the near socially sanctioned status it had in the past. 

As for Rinna, some (asshole) suggests she's part of the problem and her immediate go to is to say it never happened to her. Of all the options she had available to her: ignore, say I wish I had reported it, or I thought it would have been futile to report it, or don't attempt to weaponize my trauma against me, or anything else, she chooses "I was one of the lucky ones, it didn't happen to me". That leads me to believe that she was feeling defensive in that moment, she felt called out, and her immediate go-to is to lie.  I think Rinna's problem is more of a character problem than a memory problem. 

Victims are not responsible for the actions of the perpetrators, and I don't think victims have any obligation to come forward if they don't want to, for whatever reason.  I see a big difference though, between not mentioning something and flatly stating it didn't happen. And a bigger one between saying something did happen and then later denying it did. She's a public figure who made her experience of sexual harassment public. To later deny that it ever happened will cause some people to question if it ever happened in the first place, or to question the extent of the damage it does to a victim, and that's a problem for me.

Edited by Jel
  • Love 13
21 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

Sometimes shit slips my mind depending on the day, the context in which it was discussed, or whatever.

Yeah, the tweet isn't clickable so it's hard to know what they're talking about.  But I do sometimes put things in different categories in my head and memories aren't triggered unless we're talking about those categories.  For instance, sexual assault can be part of sexual harassment but sexual harassment doesn't always include sexual assault. I was once groped by a supervisor but I never think about it in terms of sexual harassment given it was a temp job. I do think about it when women talk about being groped against our wishes. I don't think of it when people talk about rape or long term molestation as I was able to walk away.

• Love 4
On 6/12/2019 at 3:19 PM, Ellee said:

This may belong in the Unpopular Opinions thread, but I felt at the beginning of the season that Kyle is as sick of LVP as LVP is of her.  That's what I see in this picture too.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3

Looks like this time it's Erika Jayne that's also part of the lawsuit for failure to pay back a SECOND loan:

Already fighting a lawsuit from one litigation funder in Los Angeles state court, Thomas Girardi and his law firm have been hit with another lawsuit in federal court in Arizona claiming that the prominent plaintiffs attorney has failed to keep up with payments on a loan of more than $5 million taken out to fund the firm’s caseload.

The Arizona lawsuit also names Girardi’s wife, “Real Housewives of Beverley Hills” cast member Erika Jayne, and claims that the couple used funds designated for Girardi & Keese “in order to sustain their lavish lifestyle and maintain their glamorous public image.”

Filed by lawyers at DLA Piper on behalf of lender Stillwell Madison, the complaint claims that “the Firm and Mr. Girardi intended at the time the loan agreement was entered to use at least a portion of the loan funds to support Mr. Girardi and his wife’s high-end lifestyle, but concealed this fact from Stillwell.”

The suit filed on May 24 in U.S. District Court for the District of Arizona claims that the firm borrowed $5,110,440.38 in April 2016 and that the firm and Girardi—the firm’s “100% owner”—still owe Stillwell at least $3,454,804.00.

From law.com -- I tried to post a link but it wouldn't work.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
10 minutes ago, Carolina Girl said:

Looks like this time it's Erika Jayne that's also part of the lawsuit for failure to pay back a SECOND loan:

From law.com -- I tried to post a link but it wouldn't work.

It Xpensive to be E.

• LOL 17
13 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

It Xpensive to be E.

She's married to an attorney. I guess it makes her feel safe?

I'm watching the RHOBH marathon with the very old episodes when Adrienne Maloof and Paul were still married. I don't know how he tolerated that bitch for so long. 

I'm happy he's found someone else but damn he's stupid for marrying again.

• Love 9

I tweeted him about doing more if he had the time and asked Cohen to make him a bartender on WWHL.  Andy has also seen it and tweeted his love for it.

I'm imagining Vicki from the OC getting hit in the head by a football being whispered.

Scary Island, ANY of Bethenny's meltdowns, Tamra Sue running from the table, Ericka vs. Eileen, Ericka vs. Teddi Jo.

There's so much to work with.

Goodbye Kyle whispered.....

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
54 minutes ago, dosodog said:

I just saw this! 

She's not wearing panties!  I seem to recall that being a problem once.....

thinking scratching head GIF by Rak Su

Ha ha! Good point! I guess she just likes to control the time, place and direction. 

• Love 4

Which is completely fair!

There is a difference when you control the situation and when people see when you didn't want them to see.

Personally when it comes to panty wearing, I decided that panty less in public brings more problems than panty lines. 

panties GIF

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
(edited)
7 minutes ago, dosodog said:

Personally when it comes to panty wearing, I decided that panty less in public brings more problems than panty lines. 

Is that why some people don't wear underwear in public?  Because I can't imagine a scenario where I wouldn't wear underwear in public, especially with a short skirt.  I guess I'm uncool because I wear panties at home, too.

Edited by izabella
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

Just off topic ‘briefly’ ☺️ - How does Spandex work?  Doesn’t the flab have to go somewhere?  When I wear anything that’s too tight, I get a bulge above the waistline (not being blessed with lovely big breasts, I always pondered getting jeans that went up underneath so all the flab made my bust bigger, sadly that was not to be). 

Just wondered. 

• LOL 8