Type keyword(s) to search

RHoBH in the Media

• Start Topic

15 hours ago, Door County Cherry said:

I think the trouble with discussing the lawsuits on the show is that many of them are complicated. They could barely handle why what Dorit did in Puppygate was wrong. 

I am not interested in the nuances of the cases. I want Lisa to humiliate and shame them and blame them for things they didn’t do and not believe them when they swear on the lives of their children. Then I want to smugly sneer as they abase themselves with abject apologies for things they didn’t do.

Isn't that what is on the agenda? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
18 hours ago, Door County Cherry said:

I think the trouble with discussing the lawsuits on the show is that many of them are complicated. They could barely handle why what Dorit did in Puppygate was wrong. 

They may be incapable of complicated concepts, but we, as viewers, are not.  MENTION IT ALL, I say!

• LOL 6
  • Love 12
(edited)
On 6/1/2019 at 5:54 PM, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Yes, sexual harassment was by employees. But Ken apparently destroyed video evidence. And apparently both of them sought to hush the whole thing up, so they definitely had culpability if true.

This is news to me, wow!

I knew they had lawsuits, but I didn’t know Ken had destroyed evidence.

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, langford peel said:

Yes he did. 

He made Scheana go on  vacation to stop sexually harassing the bar backs.

I'm probably going to appear ignorant for asking this, but so be it...who was sexually harassing the bar backs? Scheana or Ken? 

• Love 1
8 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

I'm probably going to appear ignorant for asking this, but so be it...who was sexually harassing the bar backs? Scheana or Ken? 

It's a joke. Adam who, Scheana spent all of season 7 "best friending," started as a bar back.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

It's a joke. Adam who, Scheana spent all of season 7 "best friending," started as a bar back.

Thanks for clarifying that! Somehow I couldn't picture Ken being able to stay awake long enough to do any harassing for any reason.

His only job in life anymore is to dress a dog and carry it under his arm! Should he ever become too feeble to do this, I'm for sure going to apply for the position! 

• LOL 6
On 6/2/2019 at 3:53 PM, Door County Cherry said:

But who's going to mention it if they don't understand it or sum it up in a few words. I think it's a reason why the Lisa lawsuit last year was dropped pretty quickly.  

I just saw a twitter post from Andy Cohen about the lawsuits.

Fans have been posting about why the lawsuits were brought up and Andy responded that he's bringing them all up.  Then he quoted Bethenny and posted the pic with her legs in the air.

As far as LVP and the reunion, which shoots tomorrow!  If she's there, it really ought to be one part only.  She's been gone at least half the season and I don't think it makes sense for her to be there the entire time.

But I'm not going to be surprised if that segment involves everyone demanding an apology for her.

I wonder if it's too late to submit viewer questions.  Because I really would like just one of them to explain why Dorit is still a victim.  Even after the shows have aired and more info came out.

• Love 15
1 hour ago, langford peel said:

Wait?

You want Ken to carry you under his arm?

I think they're saying that if Ken becomes too feeble, they'll happily apply for the position of taking his place so that they'll be the ones whose job is to dress a dog and carrying the dog under their arm everywhere they go, lol.

1 hour ago, dosodog said:

I just saw a twitter post from Andy Cohen about the lawsuits.

Fans have been posting about why the lawsuits were brought up and Andy responded that he's bringing them all up.  Then he quoted Bethenny and posted the pic with her legs in the air.

As far as LVP and the reunion, which shoots tomorrow!  If she's there, it really ought to be one part only.  She's been gone at least half the season and I don't think it makes sense for her to be there the entire time.

But I'm not going to be surprised if that segment involves everyone demanding an apology for her.

I wonder if it's too late to submit viewer questions.  Because I really would like just one of them to explain why Dorit is still a victim.  Even after the shows have aired and more info came out.

I agree that she should not be given more than one episode at the reunion if she shows up, but honestly, with Camille saying that she won't be going to the reunion, how are they going to fill a 3 episode reunion? Friction amongst themselves was often diluted with their collective attitudes toward LVP and Camille. If neither woman shows up, then I can't imagine how they can fill even one episode of a reunion because there will be very little to rehash. I suspect that Andy is on board (or so he says) of bringing up all of the lawsuits because they're going to need material to drive drama at the reunion.

• Useful 3
  • Love 3

Do these worthless bitches really think that Lisa owes them an apology? That Lisa would ever in their wildest dreams apologize for something that she didn’t do? That after swearing on the lives of her children she would say that she was lying and begs their forgiveness?

Are they really that big a collection of morons?

I mean I expect that of Dorito and Teddi but seriously you dummies get a grip on reality.

Without LVP they really don’t have a show. Without LVP they don’t have enough material for a reunion.

I just really hope that they will be without LVP.

• Love 13
2 hours ago, langford peel said:

Wait?

Well, now that you mention it, yes. I could be carried under his right arm and Puffy under his left arm. And upon occasion, Giggy could sit on Ken's head! 

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, langford peel said:

Wait?

1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

Well, now that you mention it, yes. I could be carried under his right arm and Puffy under his left arm. And upon occasion, Giggy could sit on Ken's head! 

I would not object to laying my head against Ken's nekkid old chest, right next to the puppies he comforts.

• LOL 13
  • Love 1

Lisa has finally admitted that she has given a story to a tabloid. The Daily Mail.

Lisa has said she will not be going to the reunion and she will not return to the RHOBH. Good choice. She owes nothing to these worthless bitches.

Best of all she is going to take Vanderpump Rules to another network. Perfect!

Take that Satan Andy!

• Useful 1
  • Love 15
1 minute ago, langford peel said:

Lisa has finally admitted that she has given a story to a tabloid. The Daily Mail.

Lisa has said she will not be going to the reunion and she will not return to the RHOBH. Good choice. She owes nothing to these worthless bitches.

Take that Satan Andy!

Wait, what (about moving VPR elsewhere)?

2 minutes ago, langford peel said:

Take that Satan Andy!

Please assure me that this is true!! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
(edited)

It’s from Radar online which the worthless bitches assured we is the repository of all of Lisa Vanderpump’s leaks. Unlike Depends which are the repository of all of Lisa Rinna’s leaks.

I don’t know if this is feasible. I know Lisa is the executive producer but I don’t know if Bravo has a piece.

If you want the details just google Lisa Vanderpump and these stories pop right up.

Edited by langford peel
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
46 minutes ago, langford peel said:

It’s from Radar online which the worthless bitches assured we is the repository of all of Lisa Vanderpump’s leaks. Unlike Depends which are the repository of all of Lisa Rinna’s leaks.

I don’t know if this is feasible. I know Lisa is the executive producer but I don’t know if Bravo has a piece.

If you want the details just google Lisa Vanderpump and these stories pop right up.

Thank you, langford peel, I'm off to google. (I'll report back if I find anything new and really good.)

• Love 2
(edited)
3 hours ago, langford peel said:

3 hours ago, tvfanatic13 said:

Wait, what (about moving VPR elsewhere)?

2 hours ago, Jel said:

Please assure me that this is true!! 

2 hours ago, langford peel said:

Lisa might be an executive producer, but contracts do exist. They are currently filming season 8 of Vanderpump Rules. If LVP is trying to take Vanderpump Rules to another network it's not before season 9. It's also a threat without a ton of force behind it. The show is aging and the salaries are getting higher and higher, meaning it's more expensive to produce. The ratings are pretty good and are stable, but they aren't blockbuster like RHoA's used to be prior to this last season; however, Jax and Brittany's spin-off was a ratings disaster. Furthermore, this season started with profiles in Vogue and New York Magazine and ended with calls from these same outlets to cancel the show or fire most of the cast. The reunion was a disaster for most of the original cast, Lisa included. In fact, the reason LVP's dig about Erika tucking got such traction is because Lisa talked over her trans employee and demanded that the woman say that the shitbags in the cast have always been supportive of this transwoman, which is patently untrue. Finally, Vanderpump Rules crosses over with Summer House, which might become a problem if they are on two different network.

And finally, Harvey Weinstein moved Project Runway from Bravo to Lifetime. While Bravo thought they were in the middle of negotiations, Weinstein licensed the show to Lifetime. The resultant lawsuit kept the show off the air for a year and eroded much of the viewership. If Lisa is trying to claim that she's been done dirty by Bravo and wants to move the show elsewhere, she needs to prepare because she's about to wake the fucking dragon, especially if NBC Universal has the right of first refusal. They've got more than enough money to throw at this shit to keep the show off the air for quite awhile and ruin it. Hell if she's tipping her hand already about moving the show in season 9, they could bury season 8 in some mystery timeslot or move it around all season or put it up against something with a similar demographic that they know it can't beat. I'm not particularly fond of Lisa, but she can't possibly be dumb enough to be spreading these grumblings of disenchantment this early unless her strategy is to get Vanderpump Rules canceled and then she goes to Lifetime or WE with Vanderpump Vegas and Vanderpump Dogs.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Useful 7
  • Love 8

I wish I could get a look at those contracts. And perhaps that is her end game, to hope VPR is cancelled, who knows. I doubt very much she's interested in a protracted legal battle with NBC.  

I look forward to seeing what else she can bring us. And I sincerely hope she's developing any new shows with other networks. 

I'm sad she's leaving, but in my mind, this show is kind of over for me -- after Lisa leaves they're trotting out both Kim Richards and Brandi Glanville?

Fonzie, rev that motorcycle and comb your hair because I see a shark...

• LOL 4
  • Love 18

Sadly if LVP leaves I'm totally out. This was my only HW show  I had left besides NYC. Even if they pink slip the half of the cast I want, why bother? 

I'll miss enjoying Diamond and Rose by the pool. 

• Love 18

Well,, bye Lisa.  Good luck with Vanderpump Dogs.  And 'Dr' famewhore Sessa.

VR is aging out.  Most of them are buying million dollar homes.  So much about struggling servers and bartenders.  What's left?  Screwed up James and his girlfriend Raquel?  Lala?  Nope.  She's marrying her man.  All they have is Brit and Jax wedding.

• Love 5

People Magazine also reporting LVP will most likely not attend the reunion

“The objective of the reunion is to reunite, right? And I have no inclination to reunite with the women who’ve been harassing me for 10 months now,” Vanderpump recently told the DailyMailTV. “So in all probability, no.”

As for what that means for Vanderpump’s future on the show, she admitted it would be hard to return for another season.

“I think they’ve made it pretty impossible for me to go back frankly,” she admitted. “So … no.”

https://people.com/tv/lisa-vanderpump-plans-to-skip-rhobh-season-9-reunion/

Nothing in the article about VPR.

I'm glad she's not going.  With her there, it would just be how-many-hours of the others ganging up on her?  I can just hear Rinna and Teddi, while Dorit sits there and plays the victim. 

Let them do it without her there. 

(I also find it interesting that they're all going after Camille now. Not that Camille is a saint - far from it - but she's the only one who has continually and vocally placed the blame for Puppygate squarely on Dorit's shoulders where it belongs.)

• Love 22
7 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

Sadly if LVP leaves I'm totally out. This was my only HW show  I had left besides NYC. Even if they pink slip the half of the cast I want, why bother? 

Me too.   The only thing that might be remotely interesting next season is watching Rinna and Dorit duke it out to see who becomes top dog in LVP's absence.  It's what they both  want - Dorit because she thinks she's all that and a bag of chips, and Rinna because she wants to showcase her brats.

But I think I'll just stay with NY.  I can't even see myself finishing this season of BH.

• Love 12
3 hours ago, mwell345 said:

People Magazine also reporting LVP will most likely not attend the reunion

“The objective of the reunion is to reunite, right? And I have no inclination to reunite with the women who’ve been harassing me for 10 months now,” Vanderpump recently told the DailyMailTV. “So in all probability, no.”

As for what that means for Vanderpump’s future on the show, she admitted it would be hard to return for another season.

“I think they’ve made it pretty impossible for me to go back frankly,” she admitted. “So … no.”

https://people.com/tv/lisa-vanderpump-plans-to-skip-rhobh-season-9-reunion/

Nothing in the article about VPR.

I'm glad she's not going.  With her there, it would just be how-many-hours of the others ganging up on her?  I can just hear Rinna and Teddi, while Dorit sits there and plays the victim. 

Let them do it without her there. 

(I also find it interesting that they're all going after Camille now. Not that Camille is a saint - far from it - but she's the only one who has continually and vocally placed the blame for Puppygate squarely on Dorit's shoulders where it belongs.)

At first I didn't want her to go, but now that I see she's moving away from sadness and more to anger, a part of me wants her to go and burn the place down, MENTION IT ALL - style.  Spare the fancy talk and just go to town, calmly, directly, starting with the part where she said, re Dorit,  "I could have thrown her under the bus". BRING THE BUS AROUND!  

There's a seat for you, too, Kyle, starting with outing your own sister as an alcoholic on tv just to win an argument.  And Teddi, who Lisa has only ever been kind to, taking up for Kyle Richards when, conveniently, Teddi's husband had some business to get.  Tell Erika that in city after city, more people come to stand in line for hours to meet Lisa than even the biggest venue Erika performed at. "The tour is sold out!" is the new "We got the yacht!"  Remind Rinna that her reality show about her life was not interesting enough for even nine episodes. Andy unlike Rinna's husband. Lisa's actually wants to spend time with her. Tell Andy Cohen that you noticed that the second you stopped appearing on the show, suddenly the desperate HWs were live tweeting episodes, and that you had to bring back Kim and Brandi in an attempt to keep people watching.

But that's just a part of me, and while I would find it to be justice, it's probably better if she stays on the high road. 

• Love 21
(edited)

I really do hope that LVP comes to the reunion, if not to finally have it out with the rest of the women, but moreso, because, if she doesn't show up, the other women will continue on with their negativity toward her, and also, they will definitely be of the mind that if she's not there to defend herself, she must be guilty.

I would like to see her show up mid-way through the taping and throw them all off.  By that point, they will have gotten comfortable and not be on their guard.  Showing up late will throw them off and we will get a more unrehearsed, honest show.

Plus, I've never thought that LVP was a quitter, and by not satisfying her contract by showing up at the reunion, she would be violating the terms of the contract.  I get why she wouldn't want to show up, but it would be in her best interest, public relations-wise, to do so, even if for a few segments.  By not showing up, it makes it look like she does have something to hide and doesn't want to face the confrontation (I say this as a fan of LVP, but that is what the nay-sayers and headlines in the gossip rags will be saying, unfortunately).

Whether she decides to return next season, that is up to Lisa, but I don't know if I'll watch if she doesn't return.  It seems like not only the other women treated her badly, but when she didn't film with others, the producers also treated her badly by filming many other segments about her charitable works that they decided not to show.  The producers decided they'd rather give us crap segments of Denise and Brandi getting drunk and gossiping than maybe doing some good with the show, highlighting LVP's work with the Trevor Project.  If that is the case next season, I may not choose to watch anymore.  

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 15
9 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I really do hope that LVP comes to the reunion, if not to finally have it out with the rest of the women, but moreso, because, if she doesn't show up, the other women will continue on with their negativity toward her, and also, they will definitely be of the mind that if she's not there to defend herself, she must be guilty.

I would like to see her show up mid-way through the taping and throw them all off.  By that point, they will have gotten comfortable and not be on their guard.  Showing up late will throw them off and we will get a more unrehearsed, honest show.

Plus, I've never thought that LVP was a quitter, and by not satisfying her contract, she would be violating the terms of the contract.  I get why she wouldn't want to show up, but it would be in her best interests, public relations-wise, to do so, even if for a few segments.

Whether she decides to return next season, that is up to Lisa, but I don't know if I'll watch if she doesn't return.  It seems like not only the other women treated her badly, but when she didn't film with others, the producers also treated her badly by filming many other segments about her charitable works that they decided not to show.  The producers decided they'd rather give us crap segments of Denise and Brandi getting drunk and gossiping than maybe doing some good with the show, highlighting LVP's work with the Trevor Project.  If that is the case next season, I may not choose to watch anymore.  

One thing I love about LVP is her philanthropic work. I don’t get why the producers wouldn’t want to give us more segments. I know it’s an ensemble cast and not the Lisa Vanderpump show, but airing even a little more of LVP doing good would be interesting TV and not hurting anyone. I’m not saying they should have done loads of scenes with just her, but a little more than that baby bit of the Indian party would have been nice.

• Love 15

LVP would have no problem facing the other women - to film or for the reunion - if they hadn’t seen behind the mask and damaged her precious image. Every comment she makes to the press is about trying to restore that image. But, once enough people see the con, it’s over.

Bye b**ch - time to find another gullible group to groom.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, nexxie said:

LVP would have no problem facing the other women - to film or for the reunion - if they hadn’t seen behind the mask and damaged her precious image. Every comment she makes to the press is about trying to restore that image. But, once enough people see the con, it’s over.

Bye b**ch - time to find another gullible group to groom.

It seems we both get our wish. LVP will not be on the reunion and will not return to the show.

LVP will continue to have VDP Rules, a bunch of successful restaurants, several important charities and a complete and satisfying life.

The ever dwindling audience of RHOB can look forward to the delights of phony photo shoots, the delightful Rinna daughters and clipping toenais.

Enjoy!

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
4 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

One thing I love about LVP is her philanthropic work. I don’t get why the producers wouldn’t want to give us more segments. I know it’s an ensemble cast and not the Lisa Vanderpump show, but airing even a little more of LVP doing good would be interesting TV and not hurting anyone. I’m not saying they should have done loads of scenes with just her, but a little more than that baby bit of the Indian party would have been nice.

I beg to differ on the contention that showing LVP doing philanthropic work would be "interesting tv." While I know that many, many people here just love her, I don't find her - or her philanthropic work - all that interesting. (That's in part because I am not that big of an animal person, which most of her philanthropic work revolves around. But even for the Housewives whose work I have more interest in, I don't really find their philanthropic work all that interesting as television).  And that's likely why they weren't interested in showing it - it's pretty boring television.

• Love 3
(edited)
7 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

^ I guess we might never know for sure as we haven’t seen the exact content.

Here's the clip from Bravo's website of LVP filming a PSA for Trevor Project, which is a suicide prevention hotline for LBGTQ youth:

https://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-9/videos/lisa-vanderpump-gets-emotional-while-filming-a

I would have much rather seen this on the show than Denise and Brandi getting drunk!  I would rather enjoy seeing these women of means doing something good with their money and notoriety, balanced with some cattiness and petty behavior.  This season has just left me sad.  

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 16
11 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

^ I guess we might never know for sure as we haven’t seen the exact content.

This is true.

4 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

Here's the clip from Bravo's website of LVP filming a PSA for Trevor Project, which is a suicide prevention hotline for LBGTQ youth:

https://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-9/videos/lisa-vanderpump-gets-emotional-while-filming-a

I would have much rather seen this on the show than Denise and Brandi getting drunk!  I would rather enjoy seeing these women of means doing something good with their money and notoriety, balanced with some cattiness and petty behavior.  This season has just left me sad.  

Don't get me wrong, I think that it is great that any of these individuals do charity work, even LVP, who I don't like that much. It's a good, wonderful thing for them to do. I just don't think it makes for compelling television, at least in the context of this show.  I do understand why any big LVP fan would want to see it, but for everyone else, I don't think that it's that interesting. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, langford peel said:

It seems we both get our wish. LVP will not be on the reunion and will not return to the show.

LVP will continue to have VDP Rules, a bunch of successful restaurants, several important charities and a complete and satisfying life.

The ever dwindling audience of RHOB can look forward to the delights of phony photo shoots, the delightful Rinna daughters and clipping toenais.

Enjoy!

Sounds just like LVP - the thing is, not everything in life is about image or competition (except to a narcissist).

• Love 3
1 hour ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

Don't get me wrong, I think that it is great that any of these individuals do charity work, even LVP, who I don't like that much. It's a good, wonderful thing for them to do. I just don't think it makes for compelling television, at least in the context of this show.  I do understand why any big LVP fan would want to see it, but for everyone else, I don't think that it's that interesting. 

It's actually quite strange that RHoNY can feature a ton of charitable events, but they don't bog down the show. On RHoNY the charitable events often serve as a vehicle to highlight the women's narcissism while still getting the audience to inquire about the charity. On this season of RHoNY, we've seen:

• Strut Your Mutt for the Best Friends Animal Society,
  • Big Apple Circus,
  • B Strong disaster relief work,
  • Luann's community service at God's Love We Deliver,
  • Flashbacks to the Angel Ball, which supports cancer research, and
  • the shitshow event that was Ramona, Sonja, and Dorinda co-hosting a fundraiser for NY Loves Kids and Safe Horizon.

I don't know if it's just that charitable events might be a bigger part of the NY women's lives or that the NY wives are less able to self-censor, but we see the NY wives being assholes while still hearing about the charity and its purpose.

On Beverly Hills, it's mostly the opposite. The charity is usually depicted in the best light and the women are typically on their best behavior. The charity scenes on RHoBH are kind of stagnant. Except for Brandi and a still using Kim, that debacle with Dorinda, Sonja, and Ramona never would have happened on RHoBH.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

It's actually quite strange that RHoNY can feature a ton of charitable events, but they don't bog down the show. On RHoNY the charitable events often serve as a vehicle to highlight the women's narcissism while still getting the audience to inquire about the charity. On this season of RHoNY, we've seen:

• Strut Your Mutt for the Best Friends Animal Society,
  • Big Apple Circus,
  • B Strong disaster relief work,
  • Luann's community service at God's Love We Deliver,
  • Flashbacks to the Angel Ball, which supports cancer research, and
  • the shitshow event that was Ramona, Sonja, and Dorinda co-hosting a fundraiser for NY Loves Kids and Safe Horizon.

I don't know if it's just that charitable events might be a bigger part of the NY women's lives or that the NY wives are less able to self-censor, but we see the NY wives being assholes while still hearing about the charity and its purpose.

On Beverly Hills, it's mostly the opposite. The charity is usually depicted in the best light and the women are typically on their best behavior. The charity scenes on RHoBH are kind of stagnant. Except for Brandi and a still using Kim, that debacle with Dorinda, Sonja, and Ramona never would have happened on RHoBH.

I was thinking a little bit about RHONY, especially Lu's stint with God's Love We Deliver, a charity with whom I have some familiarity, and that is what convinced me I just don't find their charitable work that compelling. I was annoyed that we got no info on the work that God's Love does and I thought that Ramona, Sonja and Dorinda were downright horrible in the way they acted at the fundraiser.  

I agree, though, that RHONY does a better job of showing that these women can be just as messy at a charitable event as they are in everything else in their lives. I don't mind them being horrible when it's, like, the circus because it's not taking attention away from a good cause. But when it is a good cause, it just engenders second-hand embarrassment in me.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
(edited)

What's the expression...the higher they rise, the harder they fall?  If the rumors are true, and Lisa doesn't watch herself, she could lose both shows.

In my humble opinion, VR works because it is an extension of the housewive's franchise and the bravosphere in general.  If Lisa takes it elsewhere, I'd be very surprised if it succeeded. 

I would be extremely disappointed if Lisa V does this because it puts the entire cast of VR at risk and it would speak volumes about her priorities and her ego.

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 4

I appreciate seeing Lisa's charity work. I think many people do as well. Not everything is going to be everyone's cup of tea on these shows.

If I had to see Mauricio's home pedicure (and other things I didn't like seeing), I appreciate getting to see some of the stuff I enjoy as well.  That seems pretty reasonable. But maybe not to the producers at Bravo. 

I used to look forward to this show, now I don't.  Now I feel a little bummed out when I press play. That's what mostly different for me.  I had the same thing with RHoA, and for a while I just stopped watching it altogether.  I do feel like I want to see how it all plays out, but it makes me feel just a little bit dirty doing it.

• Love 15
29 minutes ago, Jextella said:

What's the expression...the higher they rise, the harder they fall?  If Lisa doesn't watch herself, she could lose both shows.

In my humble opinion, VR works because it is an extension of the housewive's franchise.  If Lisa takes it elsewhere, I'd be very surprised if it succeeded. 

Since when does anyone give credence to RadarOnline? They make up stories just to get clickbait headlines. 

• Love 8

Lisa tweeted that she's not taking VP Rules to another network. My guess is even if production was annoyed with her and vice versa, there's still a mutual appreciation there. I'm sure Bravo wants to keep VP Rules because it's a hit, and Lisa wants to keep that show going strong on the network that a lot of her fans watch. 

• Love 8
17 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Lisa tweeted that she's not taking VP Rules to another network. My guess is even if production was annoyed with her and vice versa, there's still a mutual appreciation there. I'm sure Bravo wants to keep VP Rules because it's a hit, and Lisa wants to keep that show going strong on the network that a lot of her fans watch. 

I can't believe anyone believed the nonsense 

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

We didn’t necessarily believe it. But it was an interesting shot across the bow. Lisa wants them to know she has options. She can take her brand to the E channel for instance. She can start a new show about Vanderpump Vegas. Cherrypick the cast from Rules. Some of their contracts are from year to year. Take someone like Flat Iron Tom and make him a manager. Bring a whole new crop of young knuckleheads for drama. To seal the deal get someone like Seacrest to produce.

It is very doable. Bravo has to rethink how they treat the Queen.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
41 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

23 minutes ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

7 minutes ago, langford peel said:

We didn’t necessarily believe it. But it was an interesting shot across the bow. Lisa wants them to know she has options. She can take her brand to the E channel for instance. She can start a new show about Vanderpump Vegas. Cherrypick the cast from Rules. Some of their contracts are from year to year. Take someone like Flat Iron Tom and make him a manager. Bring a whole new crop of young knuckleheads for drama. To seal the deal get someone like Seacrest to produce.

It is very doable. Bravo has to rethink how they treat the Queen.

I don't think LVP could take the show to another network. I don't think she owns the IP. I suspect Evolution Media does. It's kind of how Bravo seems to be encouraging various producers to recruit individuals for new housewife shows, but call the shows something else entirely because they seem to be irritated at having to pay Scott Dunlop for housewives shows until the end of time because he came up with RHoOC.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1