Type keyword(s) to search

RHoBH in the Media

• Start Topic

16 minutes ago, nexxie said:

All of the self-crowned Queen Bees - Nene, LVP, Bethenny, Vicki, etc. - have a few things in common: thinking they are more important than the others; expecting special treatment, including that others should defer to them; using/manipulating others; an inability to take responsibility for their behavior; and resorting to pathetic displays of poor-me syndrome when all else fails. 

So many reunion shows turn into shitfests because of Queen Bee victimhood. We just saw it with Nene - don’t need to see it yet again.

In other words: they're all text-book narcissists 😜 

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

In other words: they're all text-book narcissists 😜 

Maybe not all npd - but, despite big differences in style, they have a lot in common.

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, langford peel said:

Then I guess it is a good thing that Lisa will not be appearing to be a punching bag. 

Instead Teddi can talk about her successful restaurants.

Kyle can talk about her success as a television producer.

Erica can talk about her warm and loving relationship with her devoted husband.

Dorit can share stories about her financial acumen and how she accumulated her vast fortune.

Finally Lisa Rinna can talk about how great Depends are and why everyone should wear them.

Enjoy.

Whatever they talk about will be better than LVP’s ridiculous crocodile tears.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, dosodog said:

If LVP showed up and apologized, it wouldn't be enough.  It just wouldn't.   They would never let it go.  It would be brought up all the time.

The ONLY APOLOGY that I want to hear is from Dorit.  For being a self absorbed, irresponsible and selfish "victim".

Who can't go to bars because of the condemnation.....

That sounds like more like LVP's MO.

• Love 8
13 minutes ago, langford peel said:

It looks like the gloves are off. Lisa Vanderpump has called for the lawsuits against Kyle, Erika and Dorito be story lines on the show and brought up at the reunion. 

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/lisa-vanderpump-calls-for-rhobh-costars-lawsuits-to-be-story-lines/

If they have nothing to hide they should be able to give us all the facts in exhaustive detail. Right?   

Go Lisa!!!!!  

YES, let's hear ALL those LOVELY facts and details!

Maybe she's taken a Bethany lesson about retaliating to an attack by going for the throat; maybe she's just had her fill of being a convenient punching bag; maybe it's for some other reason entirely; nonetheless, I'm glad. (But, sorry, I still can't and never could abide Nene - I think it is the difference between arrogance and ego - and she does abound in arrogance. I stopped watching that show because of her and never went back because of fear that she would return, which proved true)

I am the sort who, in response to half-assed contrived attack, has a VERY long fuse, but once I run/or am pushed out of icy polite patience, my full wrath comes out - and it ain't a pretty sight. I have truly REALLY lost my temper only twice in my life (that I can recall) and both times, in the aftermath, I have felt nothing but good. I guess I needed to stop being someone's punching bag and started standing up for myself. In spades.

I've watched her/LVP season after season take the crap from (mostly) Vyle and all I can think is, 'bout damn time!

I do hope this doesn't fade into the nothingness I imagine the others would prefer. Time will tell.

Yes, I'm an LVP fan, but NO, I am not blind to her faults - as I am not blind to my own.

• Love 18

Eek. I don’t like how LVP was treated this year. I think most of the housewives could have been more gentle and kind when she was vulnerable. However, in the other women’s defense, there were multiple lawsuits against her that were never brought up either. The single one that was brought up was by Rinna. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 6

But none of the multiple lawsuits against the other women were ever brought up.

Isn’t the most important thing the truth? What do they have to hide? If there is nothing there they should be willing to defend themselves nonstop and not try to end the discussion. I mean we can’t take them at their word. They have to apologize and admit what they did even if they didn’t do anything.

What do they have to hide?

The truth will set you free.   

• Love 13
46 minutes ago, becauseIsaidso said:

Go Lisa!!!!!  

YES, let's hear ALL those LOVELY facts and details!

Maybe she's taken a Bethany lesson about retaliating to an attack by going for the throat; maybe she's just had her fill of being a convenient punching bag; maybe it's for some other reason entirely; nonetheless, I'm glad. (But, sorry, I still can't and never could abide Nene - I think it is the difference between arrogance and ego - and she does abound in arrogance. I stopped watching that show because of her and never went back because of fear that she would return, which proved true)

I am the sort who, in response to half-assed contrived attack, has a VERY long fuse, but once I run/or am pushed out of icy polite patience, my full wrath comes out - and it ain't a pretty sight. I have truly REALLY lost my temper only twice in my life (that I can recall) and both times, in the aftermath, I have felt nothing but good. I guess I needed to stop being someone's punching bag and started standing up for myself. In spades.

I've watched her/LVP season after season take the crap from (mostly) Vyle and all I can think is, 'bout damn time!

I do hope this doesn't fade into the nothingness I imagine the others would prefer. Time will tell.

Yes, I'm an LVP fan, but NO, I am not blind to her faults - as I am not blind to my own.

I enjoy the thought of this.  I really hope she does go to the reunion and brings this ALL up.  They really can't think they can continually poke the bear and not get bitten can they?  I like LVP just fine but not a super fan and I know she has faults like a normal human being but their take down was messy just like their lawsuits.

• Love 21
21 minutes ago, langford peel said:

But none of the multiple lawsuits against the other women were ever brought up.

Isn’t the most important thing the truth? What do they have to hide? If there is nothing there they should be willing to defend themselves nonstop and not try to end the discussion. I mean we can’t take them at their word. They have to apologize and admit what they did even if they didn’t do anything.

What do they have to hide?

The truth will set you free.   

I actually am really interested in the one with Mauricio just because I do like him. 

• Love 5

Hm.  Neither Kyle or Erika have a lawsuit filed against them. 

Erika was asked about the lawsuit against her husband's company and she replied that she couldn't talk about.  I'm sure Kyle would respond the same.  So, what's there to be gained?  LVP sure didn't want to talk about lawsuits filed again she and Ken.  And the only one who brought it up was Rinna.

I don't know if Dorit's name is on lawsuit.  Probably and I think Dorit and her husband are shady as hell.

LVP threatens leaving the show just about every season.....and then she comes back.  I really don't care if she does.  RHNY survived Beth quitting.  And when she came back she has had no effect on the ratings.  I think the same is true for LVP.  I also don't think VPD is going to happen.  Who wants to see the two Johns and Raquel.

• Love 8
10 hours ago, breezy424 said:

Hm.  Neither Kyle or Erika have a lawsuit filed against them. 

Erika was asked about the lawsuit against her husband's company and she replied that she couldn't talk about.  I'm sure Kyle would respond the same.  So, what's there to be gained?  LVP sure didn't want to talk about lawsuits filed again she and Ken.  And the only one who brought it up was Rinna.

I don't know if Dorit's name is on lawsuit.  Probably and I think Dorit and her husband are shady as hell.

LVP threatens leaving the show just about every season.....and then she comes back.  I really don't care if she does.  RHNY survived Beth quitting.  And when she came back she has had no effect on the ratings.  I think the same is true for LVP.  I also don't think VPD is going to happen.  Who wants to see the two Johns and Raquel.

Yep. Lawsuits from outside parties aren't exactly compelling television, unless you think that spending time watching lawyers doing a lot of paperwork is scintillating. I'm not sure what kind of "story line" can happen from Erika and Kyle saying "I can't talk about that" over and over. 

• Love 4

Talking about lawsuits is just as boring as talking about who leaked stories to the tabloids.

I don’t think talking about the lawsuits is good TV or a good storyline. Lisa should talk about the lawsuits to embarrass and humiliate and destroy the reputation of these women and to make them cry. After all that is what they have been doing to Lisa all season.

What’s sauce for the goose is sauce for the swan. 

• Love 8

I have zero desire to see anyone talking about lawsuits on this show, but I certainly would  have loved to have seen Dorit being chased around the pool by someone and getting called out for being the grifter that she is. Imagine the confessionals from the other women about that scene? It's ridiculous that Dorit gets to play the innocent EVERY single season. Anyway, I didn't watch this last episode and I didn't miss it. 

• Love 23
1 hour ago, Otherkate said:

I have zero desire to see anyone talking about lawsuits on this show, but I certainly would  have loved to have seen Dorit being chased around the pool by someone and getting called out for being the grifter that she is. Imagine the confessionals from the other women about that scene? It's ridiculous that Dorit gets to play the innocent EVERY single season. Anyway, I didn't watch this last episode and I didn't miss it. 

I wonder if we'll ever see that addressed on the show. We found out the truth about Taylor and Russell.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

She's angry/hurt/upset and lashing out, IMO. It's all very understandable but it is still a bad idea for good tv. 

The problem is that Lisa never wants to do that - she wants someone else to do that on her behalf.  I would actually respect it more if she did talk about the lawsuits to "destroy the reputation of these women"* because at least it would be LVP doing the dirty work herself.  LVP owning her somewhat shady behavior WOULD be a good story line. But just some questions about off-show lawsuits? Super boring. 

Having Lisa debase herself and apologize for something she didn't do is the goal of jealous hags like Rinna, Teddi and Erika. Kyle is just stupid and has been manipulated into destroying her relationship with Lisa just as she has destroyed her relationships with her sisters. Unlike her sisters Lisa does not have to take her back. By outing the legal difficulties Lisa can once and for all end the bullshit about people complaining about her being shady and manipulative. She can put their dirty linen out there on the table for everyone to see. As Lisa Rinna did to her. Tit for tat.

It is not a revenge fantasy. It is just retribution.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
11 minutes ago, langford peel said:

Having Lisa debase herself and apologize for something she didn't do is the goal of jealous hags like Rinna, Teddi and Erika. Kyle is just stupid and has been manipulated into destroying her relationship with Lisa just as she has destroyed her relationships with her sisters. Unlike her sisters Lisa does not have to take her back. By outing the legal difficulties Lisa can once and for all end the bullshit about people complaining about her being shady and manipulative. She can put their dirty linen out there on the table for everyone to see. As Lisa Rinna did to her. Tit for tat.

It is not a revenge fantasy. It is just retribution.

Okay. I didn't say she should "apologize" for anything. I just said that she doesn't do her own dirty work. Because of that, I think it is unlikely that the retribution fantasy you lay out here will happen. And again, it's doubtful to me that it would create the long lasting damage for Kyle or any of the other folks that you seem to think it would. 

• Love 3
5 hours ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

*Personally, I doubt she would be able to actually do that - LVP's fans already hate anyone who criticize her but at the end of the day, referring to a lawsuits that have nothing to do with people on the show and in which our understanding of the facts aren't likely to have much of an impact on people who don't already have their mind made up about these women.

Well, I'm an LVP fan (warts and all) and I don't "hate" people who criticize her.  That blanket statement is way off base.  I'd rather hear about almost anything else than listening to the other HWs bitch about LVP in every single TH.  If they'd just shut up about her and actually do something interesting, then I'll continue to watch.  If this is what we have to look forward to next year, no thanks.  I'm out. 

The only reason I knew about the other lawsuits were through these forums, so for me, I'd actually be interested in knowing what's going on there.  Of course the HWs and their spouses who are in the middle of said lawsuits would naturally claim innocence on this show, so that would be wasted screen time.  I don't blame LVP for mentioning it.  Rinna is the queen of "own your shit," so why doesn't she harp on the other HWs to own theirs?  She'd get ripped to shreds by all 3 ladies (Kyle, Erika, Dorit)  if she dared asked them about their issues. 

They need to get back to going to fabulous places and having fun together.  Quit the bitchfest at every turn.  

• Love 19
2 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

Well, I'm an LVP fan (warts and all) and I don't "hate" people who criticize her.  That blanket statement is way off base.  I'd rather hear about almost anything else than listening to the other HWs bitch about LVP in every single TH.  If they'd just shut up about her and actually do something interesting, then I'll continue to watch.  If this is what we have to look forward to next year, no thanks.  I'm out. 

The only reason I knew about the other lawsuits were through these forums, so for me, I'd actually be interested in knowing what's going on there.  Of course the HWs and their spouses who are in the middle of said lawsuits would naturally claim innocence on this show, so that would be wasted screen time.  I don't blame LVP for mentioning it.  Rinna is the queen of "own your shit," so why doesn't she harp on the other HWs to own theirs?  She'd get ripped to shreds by all 3 ladies (Kyle, Erika, Dorit)  if she dared asked them about their issues. 

They need to get back to going to fabulous places and having fun together.  Quit the bitchfest at every turn.  

To be clear, I meant that her fans dislike the other housewives who criticize her. Apologies for any misunderstanding.  

• Love 5

I'd like to hear about Mauricio's lawsuit just because I don't really like him! haha. I don't like LVP generally. But this season I think the other women are in the wrong. The reason I want to hear about the lawsuit of Mauricio and Dorit is bc they have been major storylines on the show. The house in question had the big party at it. We are constantly bombarded by the Agency, it caused a big rift b/w Kyle and her sister and it has to play a huge impact on Kyle's life. So let's talk about it.

As for Beverly Beach by Dorit, yes let's see the chase around the pool. The woman never signed a release, so get to stepping Bravo and get her to sign, or bubble out her face and let's see the footage. Where are they in production? Has production stopped? Why? How do you feel about that Dorit? C'mon Rinna, certainly you can ask some questions. Put Kyle and Dorit in a tete a tete lunch about how upset they are their husbands are being sued - and they can talk about Bellagio and bring in Erika and ask her if she is going to be broke soon and will she be able to survive on Erika Jane. You know Kyle is stressing over this. They don't have to talk about the details of the lawsuits, but the stress it brings to their own lives.

• Love 16
18 hours ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

To be clear, I meant that her fans dislike the other housewives who criticize her. Apologies for any misunderstanding.  

I am an LVP fan and my criticism of the housewives behavior this season has nothing to do with my LVP fannishness.

It has everything to do with giving Dorit victim status in regards to her choices.

At this point, due to no evidence, I don't believe Lucy was abused.  I do believe, and I've said this before, that the Kemsleys did not think about how much work a puppy is.  

I also believe, and this is based on words out of Dorit's mouth, that they really had no connection, other then a shallow one, to the woman they gave Lucy to.  No idea what the house was like, no idea if she had kids, no idea about anything except what she was like at work.

I've said this before:  The Kemsleys basically stood in front of a grocery store and gave Lucy to the first person who showed interest.

For all of this, with the exception of Camille and so far Denise, no one has questioned Dorit about her irresponsibility.  They console her.  No one asks her to acknowledge or own what she did.  Kyle worries about Dorit's reputation over something Dorit actually did.

They might not have had all the info while filming the show, but they do now.  And they still insist on circling the wagons around Dorit.  They enable her victim role.

Kyle, of all people, has the gall to say LVP is more concerned about her image.  Well what in the fresh hell would she call what the Ho wives have done for Dorit this season......I call it protecting Dorit's inage.

And that is why I have no love for the housewives this year.  If they had called Dorit out, along with LVP, I don't believe that as many people would be pissed off.

There ARE fanatical LVP fans. I see them mainly on Twitter.  Not as many as the Ho wives want you to believe, but they are there.  Most people are angry at the hypocrisy of holding LVP to a standard that they often dont follow themselves.   A lot are angry over the irresponsibility shown towards a puppy and the housewives unwillingness to admit Dorit gets no consequences. 

So fans of the show and dog lovers have taken it upon themselves to let them know how off their priorities are.

Twitter.  The modern version of the public stockade.  Rotten veggies replaced with rotten words.

punish homer simpson GIF

• Love 22
On 4/28/2019 at 2:32 PM, jinjer said:

I'd like to hear about Mauricio's lawsuit just because I don't really like him! haha. I don't like LVP generally. But this season I think the other women are in the wrong. The reason I want to hear about the lawsuit of Mauricio and Dorit is bc they have been major storylines on the show. The house in question had the big party at it. We are constantly bombarded by the Agency, it caused a big rift b/w Kyle and her sister and it has to play a huge impact on Kyle's life. So let's talk about it.

As for Beverly Beach by Dorit, yes let's see the chase around the pool. The woman never signed a release, so get to stepping Bravo and get her to sign, or bubble out her face and let's see the footage. Where are they in production? Has production stopped? Why? How do you feel about that Dorit? C'mon Rinna, certainly you can ask some questions. Put Kyle and Dorit in a tete a tete lunch about how upset they are their husbands are being sued - and they can talk about Bellagio and bring in Erika and ask her if she is going to be broke soon and will she be able to survive on Erika Jane. You know Kyle is stressing over this. They don't have to talk about the details of the lawsuits, but the stress it brings to their own lives.

There's an interesting video that has just appeared on YouTube regarding this lawsuit:

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, TVFANNO1 said:

There's an interesting video that has just appeared on YouTube regarding this lawsuit:

Nothing new here.  The guy who bought the Malibu estate did it with stolen money from his country, the one he's vice president of.  And the US government seized the property.  Now he's declaring himself a victim and was duped.   Sorry, this guy is not high up on my credibility list.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
(edited)

No.

wile e coyote no GIF by Looney Tunes

Wait!  Maybe if it was a reality competition between Ho wife minions!

Ericka's glam squad against the Kandi Klique.  VanderPups against Dorit's glam squad.  Karen Hugers assistant vs. Sonja Morgan's interns. 

bitch slap slapping GIF

Edited by dosodog
Needed a bitch slap
  • LOL 12
33 minutes ago, MatildaMoody said:

See, I don't get this. Her glam squad is insufferable in the few scant minutes we see them on the show. Who in their right mind would want to watch an entire show about Mikey and his team?

She is as delusional as LuAnn.

• LOL 5
  • Love 9
49 minutes ago, MatildaMoody said:

See, I don't get this. Her glam squad is insufferable in the few scant minutes we see them on the show. Who in their right mind would want to watch an entire show about Mikey and his team?

I would watch one episode, provided it was one where they got drunk and forgot they were mic'd because I'm curious to know what they say about Erika when she's not there. 

• LOL 11
  • Love 5
56 minutes ago, MatildaMoody said:

I have an idea; Since the women are all foaming at the mouth about LVP and her manipulations and spinoffs, let them each have their own. I would FLOVE to see them all crash and burn.

Ericka and her glam squad taking EJ on tour? No thanks. 2 minutes of Mikey on my screen is already too much.

Kyle and those zany Umanskys! Episode 1: While returning from a Portia makeup tutorial, Kyle, can't figure out how to fit the makeup case in the under-seat storage area of her $180,000 go-cart. As they drive, people stare, and Kyle has to hold her hat on, because who knew there'd be wind in a moving vehicle (cue the canned laughter). As they arrive home, Kyle forgets to open the new security gate, and after swerving several times (speed up the tape so it looks wacky), barely avoids hitting it. Mo stands at the gate with his arms crossed, surrounded by the dogs with quizzical looks on their faces, shaking his head, "Oh, Kyle..." more laughter, and, scene. No thanks.

The Hadidn'ts? Please give them a spinoff so they won't be on this show any more! Then when that show tanks, maybe they'll disappear into oblivion (wishful thinking, I know, Rinna IS a cockroach)

A fitness/wellness show featuring Teddi? Download her new app so she can reprimand in monotone about your tardiness and poor food choices. I don't need to pay for this type of abuse, and I don't find it entertaining, but to each his/her own. Be careful, you may be accused of manipulating her into yelling at you.

What would Dorit's show be? You know she'd work Boy George into it. Something about wigs? A how-to show on grifting? Jagger rocking out will only keep us entertained for so long, but probably longer than the others' shows.

• LOL 12
19 hours ago, TVFANNO1 said:

Thank you for posting this. It does not make Mauricio look good. Is there anything that proves he was not being shady?

• Love 1

The non-disclosure of all offers (if that happened) is a serious problem. And not revealing that he had an interest in the purchase, (if he did indeed have one) worse.  

The fact that the seller initially bought the property with stolen funds is terrible and illegal of course, but does the seller's crime absolve Mauricio of his fiduciary duty to his client?  

Anyone know the law on this?

• Love 12
45 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

I have an idea; Since the women are all foaming at the mouth about LVP and her manipulations and spinoffs, let them each have their own. I would FLOVE to see them all crash and burn.

Ericka and her glam squad taking EJ on tour? No thanks. 2 minutes of Mikey on my screen is already too much.

Kyle and those zany Umanskys! Episode 1: While returning from a Portia makeup tutorial, Kyle, can't figure out how to fit the makeup case in the under-seat storage area of her $180,000 go-cart. As they drive, people stare, and Kyle has to hold her hat on, because who knew there'd be wind in a moving vehicle (cue the canned laughter). As they arrive home, Kyle forgets to open the new security gate, and after swerving several times (speed up the tape so it looks wacky), barely avoids hitting it. Mo stands at the gate with his arms crossed, surrounded by the dogs with quizzical looks on their faces, shaking his head, "Oh, Kyle..." more laughter, and, scene. No thanks.

The Hadidn'ts? Please give them a spinoff so they won't be on this show any more! Then when that show tanks, maybe they'll disappear into oblivion (wishful thinking, I know, Rinna IS a cockroach)

A fitness/wellness show featuring Teddi? Download her new app so she can reprimand in monotone about your tardiness and poor food choices. I don't need to pay for this type of abuse, and I don't find it entertaining, but to each his/her own. Be careful, you may be accused of manipulating her into yelling at you.

What would Dorit's show be? You know she'd work Boy George into it. Something about wigs? A how-to show on grifting? Jagger rocking out will only keep us entertained for so long, but probably longer than the others' shows.

And if Kyle writes it, the very special episode of Maurico on Trial will end with the judge tossing away his gavel and joining in on a courtroom dance party!

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Jel said:

The non-disclosure of all offers (if that happened) is a serious problem. And not revealing that he had an interest in the purchase, (if he did indeed have one) worse.  

The fact that the seller initially bought the property with stolen funds is terrible and illegal of course, but does the seller's crime absolve Mauricio of his fiduciary duty to his client?  

Anyone know the law on this?

I can’t imagine it would but don’t know for a fact. If Mauricio is guilty of what he’s being accused of, it’s an incredibly crappy, unethical thing to do, regardless of what kind of person the seller is. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, RealHousewife said:

I can’t imagine it would but don’t know for a fact. If Mauricio is guilty of what he’s being accused of, it’s an incredibly crappy, unethical thing to do, regardless of what kind of person the seller is. 

IF he is guilty and didn't tell the buyer that there were more offers (at higher prices) you would never ever use him to sell your house. It's not really about the profit HE made.   What if he was selling a house for you and one of his friends was interested.   His friend puts in an offer of £40K - then a stranger offers £45K - but Mauricio goes with his friends offer.

That's seriously bad news.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
(edited)
32 minutes ago, TVFANNO1 said:

IF he is guilty and didn't tell the buyer that there were more offers (at higher prices) you would never ever use him to sell your house. It's not really about the profit HE made.   What if he was selling a house for you and one of his friends was interested.   His friend puts in an offer of £40K - then a stranger offers £45K - but Mauricio goes with his friends offer.

That's seriously bad news.

Based on that video, it sounds like that's exactly what he did, except that he was also a partner with the person with the the low-ball offer, so he sold it to himself at the low price without disclosing that he was the buyer and without disclosing the other, higher offers.  Two crimes for the price of one!

Edited by izabella
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11