Type keyword(s) to search

RHoBH in the Media

• Start Topic

14 hours ago, AnnA said:

Chances are I won't be watching BH next season but if I knew having Kathy Hilton join the cast would really bother Kyle, I'd probably watch.  

Same here.

Kathy knows their dynamic.  I would love to put my feet up on Tuesdays and just watch her eviscerate whiny Kyle.

It is just a fantasy, but how fun to see Kathy make Kyle so anguised that she leaves the show for some peace.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
On 6/8/2019 at 10:31 AM, Giselle said:

She is only comfortable making jabs to catch people off guard, make them look bad, or dish out a punishment. She can dish it out but can't take it when the blow back comes her way.

Case in point was when she tried to make Erica look bad for sending a hand written condolence card. Erica defended herself and LVP cowered behind her grieving to excuse and deflect from her bad behavior. She did the same thing to Kyle at VDP. 

I won't miss her, her husband or her stupid follically challenged dog.

No need to insult the little (non)furball!

• Love 4
6 hours ago, IKnowRight said:

Wonder if Andy asked them at the reunion why they were spotted also having dinner the day Kyle went to Villa Rosa to confront LVP?

Good Question, IKnowRight.

Therefore, Andy did not ask.

• LOL 3
  • Love 8

I wondered about that too, HappyCamper. Either it's nothing, or she's pretending she doesn't know, or she's very out of the loop with her sister.

I get a fake-o vibe from it. The owner of the restaurant is a friend of Andy's (apparently?) and he posts that?  If they really were in negotiations, wouldn't Bravo want to keep that under wraps until they announce it?  Seems like testing the waters maybe, or sending a message to LVP. I don't know, it does seem odd though.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6

I don’t care that Lisa is leaving. I’m not a fan of any of these women I just want to be entertained and Lisa was not entertaining at all this season. She’s acting like such a victim it’s annoying. Any of her new shows would prob suck because she would have that annoying fuck John Sessa front and centre.

Also she better not fuck up VPR. I like that show and it’s actually better with her barely showing up. When she’s around the cast are expected to be up her ass.

• Love 9
(edited)

I think Kathy Hilton joining would make for some really good TV. She’s wealthy, has the sister connection, knows all kinds of interesting people, and must have all kinds of stories.

I think she’s exactly the kind of person I want on this show. I like that she’s not an actress or big star. She’s one of those who has extreme wealth but mostly lives her glamorous life off camera. I love getting a peek into the life of someone like her. That’s what made the first season so good. It was full of (mostly) wealthy women with connections who the public didn’t really know. Having a celeb or someone who’s more of a wannabe (a grifter even) isn’t necessarily bad TV-but a cast full of them doesn’t work for me. 

The first season I thought a Maloof sister? I heard of this billionaire family but didn’t know about Adrienne! Kyle Richards? She’s that pretty Hilton sisters’ aunt, wonder what she’s like. Kim was a big star back in the day? Neat, what’s she doing now? That’s Kelsey Grammer’s wife getting into it with the Hilton aunt? I have no idea who this beautiful British lady is, but she sure is funny. And a regular gal from Oklahoma who was trying to keep up with the Joneses was just enough contrast. 

I much prefer that to women who are super image conscious, talk nonstop about sex, don’t bring anything to the table other than promoting their careers or their children's careers. I’m not someone who hates the current cast, but it’s full of actresses and women who aren’t quite at that level of wealth of people like Adrienne or Kathy Hilton. There isn’t the same mystique there used to be. I think it could use a shakeup, and then maybe we can get LVP to return as well. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 14
4 hours ago, jinjer said:

So Beverly Hills Bums refers to the Hilton Sisters show where they picked up the homeless guy and filmed him right? It was really cringeworthy.

Wait, The Simple Life? Yeah, Paris is just an entire level up of thirsty ratchet trash. After reading 'House of Hilton' I only see her peeing in potted plants and taxicabs whenever I look at her. Normally I'm more skeptical about what I read, but I'd say it's not such a stretch to picture her doing these things.

giphy.gif

• Love 1

I felt for some time that Kyle wanted to change the format of the show to make it all about her family.  The chance meeting in the restaurant really nailed that for me.  Getting rid of Lisa is just step one to revamping the whole show to get the show she really wanted all along. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, Jel said:

I wondered about that too, HappyCamper. Either it's nothing, or she's pretending she doesn't know, or she's very out of the loop with her sister.

Many moons ago there was a scene where Kyle said she hadn't talked with Kathy in months and LVP said "We had dinner with her last night." The look on Kyle's face was priceless.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 9
9 hours ago, MavisL said:

Can't we do better than The Clampetts? Surely there's a pool of thirsty, gen x/boomer drama queens with pretty houses in the BH that can be tapped into (literally and figuratively)?! Why are we going for sloppy (SLOPPY) seconds??

The Clampet's were never so heartless as the Richards Bitches.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
18 minutes ago, PumpkinPK said:

That was ugly.  

Gross me out the door.

I used to be okay with Kyle. After I saw that, anything she says or does is garbage. She is garbage. LVP is lucky to be done with this fake family.

• Love 13
(edited)
10 hours ago, Giselle said:

The Clampet's were never so heartless as the Richards Bitches.

That casserole of nonsense was exploitative and repulsive. I don't doubt that they give to charity, but to attempt to make a reality show of it amps up the ick factor to eleven. 

And drunk, red KIM! "At first I was like, oh that's not cool she's USING HER KIDS". BITCH! Homeless people have children. But for the grace of your sister's husbands, there go you and your BH brats with innumerable baby daddies.

They've got a collective IQ of a bag of hair. I need a shower.

Edited by MavisL
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
(edited)

The Kathy Hilton rumor has been there season after season. Haven't we seen enough of the Richards clan? Kathy joining means more cameo appearances from Kim - no thank you. Kyle would be anxious defensive mess. Just no. I rather see Gretchen Rossi make the trek from OC.

Kathy's cosmetically altered face is like watching a train wreck.

There are plenty of egotistical, narcissistic women in BH. It cannot be that difficult to find one to be on the show.

It would never happen but wouldn't it be great to see Robin McGraw on the show? She doesn't have the ability to spar with the other women and she would have to change out her long sleeves but it would be fun for a one and done season.

Edited by Showthyme
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
23 hours ago, IKnowRight said:

Hmmm...Kyle tweeting it was a long day and they finished taping late.  So exhausting that they decided to go out to dinner after?  If I am exhausted I would be going straight home to the couch or bed.

They always say that, “long day, so exhausting” and they always go out to dinner.

13 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I think Kathy Hilton joining would make for some really good TV. She’s wealthy, has the sister connection, knows all kinds of interesting people, and must have all kinds of stories.

And I’m sure we will hear exactly none of them if she joins.  They all play this game now where they only show the parts that make them look good.  Season 1 usually exposes some stuff but then they all learn what to hide and how.  Kathy won’t come on the show and spill her guts, she will carefully craft her bullshit.

Jesus Christ that Beverly Hills Bums is insane.  The charity one-upping!  

• Love 4
6 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

And I’m sure we will hear exactly none of them if she joins.  They all play this game now where they only show the parts that make them look good.  Season 1 usually exposes some stuff but then they all learn what to hide and how.  Kathy won’t come on the show and spill her guts, she will carefully craft her bullshit.

They don’t have to be deep, dark family stories. I’m sure Kathy has stories about people like Michael Jackson. I do agree that season 1 seems to be when they expose stuff, then they all become much more careful with what they say and do.

Bummer that she’s not joining!

On 6/7/2019 at 2:18 PM, KungFuBunny said:

I've been posting the episode threads on BH for 2 years now. I just did a quick check and the are more pages per thread this year than last year. LVP being absent for most of the season, so her not being on hasn't negatively affected the number of people still watching.

But, how many of this season's posts are still about LVP in some way? Not to mention, this forum (or any other) isn't representative of the audience as a whole, as the average viewer doesn't participate in online discussions.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
(edited)
1 hour ago, Happy Camper said:

He also says in another article that "the door will always be open to Lisa".

https://www.allabouttrh.com/2019/06/10/andy-cohen-says-no-one-will-ever-replace-lisa-vanderpump-on-rhobh-shes-iconic/

And also, "she will always be the queen of Diamonds in the Bravo universe..."

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/celebs/a27889142/andy-cohen-comments-lisa-vanderpump-quit-real-housewives-beverly-hills/

Let the woo back attempts begin! 😉 

Edited by Jel
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2
(edited)

I am beyond Over Lisa V at this moment Granted none of these ladies act their age however this is like a bad Middle school drama playing out ...lady arnt you in your fucking 50s almost 60s? and the oldest in the group? Shouldn't she be past acting 15? Act like a grown ass woman and not like a fictional Regina George/Kathryn Merteuil for the love of god..Its kinda sad she knows she's not like a regular mom er I mean housewife she's a cool mom err I mean housewife .......Real "ADULTS" (that she claims she is) don't act like this ..... take her fucking fingers out of her ears stop sticking out her Tongue and act like a grown ass business woman. Maybe all that botox has seeped into her brain ....

she is acting just as spoiled and bratty has the women she is accusing of running her off... lol she got caught in her shit and couldn't lie her way out of it anymore ( funny how that lie detector test omitted the whole did you tell the Jons to get Teddi involved cause we all know the answer YES that one question could have ended everything but oh no it wasn't asked) the grown approach would have been I'm sorry I made a mistake lets keep it moving not this temper tantrum and stopping of your feet with LOOK how mean they are to me I'm so put upon and it wasn't me it was conveniently one of my employees Again lol you might wanna take a ginkgo biloba and remember you have used this same excuse how many times to get you out of shit ... its never you its always someone around you lol way to vet your employees there lady ........ it was a fucking reality show ... lady roll the tape on all the shit you have done and talked all the back handed comments and jabs you did all in the name of (British humor) funny I know tons of brits that arnt as passive aggressive has you are.and dont blame British humor for them just being str8 up assholes ...then take several seats.. But then again im not a 58 year old lady desperately living out my cruel intentions fantasy "everyone loves me and I intend to keep it that way" ...remember what happened to Katherine?  Lisa it didn't end well lol  .. #Duces #ImGrownISwear #StopActingLikeaBabyForGodSakes#ByeWitch 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Shouldn't she be past acting 15?

I've never thought that she acted like she's 15.  It's interesting how we all see her in such different ways!  😉 

• Love 14
(edited)
41 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

I've never thought that she acted like she's 15.  It's interesting how we all see her in such different ways!  😉 

When she’s mad at you she pouts and makes you come crawling to her. She cuts you off like a teenager would with the silent treatment and needing to grovel to her to be her  friend again then makes you demean yourself to get back in her good graces. Then will harp on whatever it was that you wronged her with every chance she gets while pretending to joke about it cause your “friends” again and she’s forgiven you and apparently this is what friends do shit on them as a way to show how much she loves you. She never admits wrong and ALWAYS deflects the blame to anyone else with out taking responsibility for her actions. . Oh I might love you again darling. Oh no your not my favorite anymore darling. She acts 15. oh teddy bear is taking your place darling. All my REAL friends were there darling I guess you don’t love me enough. A 58 yo woman should not be acting like she is at her locker in between classes lol  granted none of these women act their age but to try to act like she doesn’t act just as immature and above the women and their actions is laughable. They ran her off? She’s been part of mob mentality herself when she has an issue with a housewife she’s just pissed it finally got turned on her and she’s to immature to suck it up and go ya know what my bad. No she has to cry oh their mean girls    There are 9 seasons of Lisa acting just as mean girl herself but when it’s not directed at her that’s not what they are doing.  Just my thoughts on her exit strategy lol and how she’s trying to play it to the “media”

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 10
On 6/9/2019 at 11:35 AM, PumpkinPK said:

No need to insult the little (non)furball!

I don't like small dogs except pugs, French bulldogs and slick haired weenie dogs. I'll insult the rest all I want.

BIG DOGS RULE!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
20 minutes ago, Giselle said:

I don't like small dogs except pugs, French bulldogs and slick haired weenie dogs. I'll insult the rest all I want.

BIG DOGS RULE!

I love Giggy so much!  I have little dogs, but I like big dogs, too.  And they may rule, everywhere but when you're ... (trying not to put too fine a point on this since it's getting near dinnertime)...  standing behind them waiting to do your civic duty as a dog owner. Small dogs looking really good right about then.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, film noire said:

"...Kyle drank her fifth cocktail, her face contorted with feral rage.  "I am THE QUEEN!!!" she screamed, hissing like a snake as she executed a drunken cooter slam on the polished floor. The tile felt cool and soothing against her polyester Erika Jayne Cuntkins - the special pair Erika had printed up with Goodbye Kyle on the crotch.  Sometimes, in the dark of night (in between watching Kim's old movies on tv and planning on how to serve Kim a dead bird for dinner) Kyle wondered if Erika was mocking her with those panties, but then Kyle would dismiss the idea as ludicrous - who could EVER mock her? - and visualize herself winning The Diamond Throne, and she'd feel as calm as a sleeping baby - or better yet, a sleeping eleven year old in her parent's bed -  CALM UNTIL ANDY COHEN MADE IT CLEAR THE DIAMOND THRONE WOULD BE FOREVER EMPTY UNTIL LVP RECLAIMED IT! Kyle whipped her long ponytail in a frenzy - snarling like Lisa Rinna smelling food on the wind - and the blood finally rushed to the parts of Kyle's brain long dormant - parts devoted to logical analysis, not giving makeovers to homeless bums - and her eyes snapped open in a moment of pure, brutal enlightenment as she finally accepted a universal truth:  In Beverly Hills, LVP always has a way of rising to the top."

I love you.

Edited by SweetieDarling
  • Love 9
24 minutes ago, Jel said:

I love Giggy so much!  I have little dogs, but I like big dogs, too.  And they may rule, everywhere but when you're ... (trying not to put too fine a point on this since it's getting near dinnertime)...  standing behind them waiting to do your civic duty as a dog owner. Small dogs looking really good right about then.

Shit is shit and we still pick it up. Big or little doesn't matter at that point.

My disgusted cat looks at me with disdain when I clean his litter boxes. I'd swear he's thinking "WTF! You better wash those hands before you worship me"

• LOL 15
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, film noire said:

"...Kyle drank her fifth cocktail, her face contorted with feral rage.  "I am THE QUEEN!!!" she screamed, hissing like a snake as she executed a drunken cooter slam on the polished floor. The tile felt cool and soothing against her polyester Erika Jayne Cuntkins - the special pair Erika had printed up with Goodbye Kyle on the crotch.  Sometimes, in the dark of night (in between watching Kim's old movies on tv and planning on how to serve Kim a dead bird for dinner) Kyle wondered if Erika was mocking her with those panties (the ones Mauricio often borrowed for reasons he never shared) but then Kyle would visualize herself winning The Diamond Throne, and she'd feel as calm as a sleeping baby - or better yet, a sleeping eleven year old in her parent's bed -  CALM UNTIL ANDY COHEN MADE IT CLEAR THE DIAMOND THRONE WOULD BE FOREVER EMPTY UNTIL LVP RECLAIMED IT! Kyle whipped her ponytail in a frenzy - snarling like Lisa Rinna smelling food on the wind  -- and the blood finally rushed to the parts of Kyle's brain long dormant - parts devoted to logical analysis, not giving makeovers to homeless bums - and her eyes snapped open in a moment of pure enlightenment,glorious satori as she finally accepted a universal truth:  In Beverly Hills, LVP always has a way of rising to the top."

I was thinking all of this, but truly, not as spectacularly as you have written it!!  Brava, FilmNoire!!!  

• Love 11
3 hours ago, film noire said:

"...Kyle drank her fifth cocktail, her face contorted with feral rage.  "I am THE QUEEN!!!" she screamed, hissing like a snake as she executed a drunken cooter slam on the polished floor. The tile felt cool and soothing against her polyester Erika Jayne Cuntkins - the special pair Erika had printed up with Goodbye Kyle on the crotch.  Sometimes, in the dark of night (in between watching Kim's old movies on tv and planning on how to serve Kim a dead bird for dinner) Kyle wondered if Erika was mocking her with those panties, but then Kyle would dismiss the idea as ludicrous - who could EVER mock her? - and visualize herself winning The Diamond Throne, and she'd feel as calm as a sleeping baby - or better yet, a sleeping eleven year old in her parent's bed -  CALM UNTIL ANDY COHEN MADE IT CLEAR THE DIAMOND THRONE WOULD BE FOREVER EMPTY UNTIL LVP RECLAIMED IT! Kyle whipped her long ponytail in a frenzy - snarling like Lisa Rinna smelling food on the wind - and the blood finally rushed to the parts of Kyle's brain long dormant - parts devoted to logical analysis, not giving makeovers to homeless bums - and her eyes snapped open in a moment of pure, brutal enlightenment as she finally accepted a universal truth:  In Beverly Hills, LVP always has a way of rising to the top."

Now I finally understand the kids these days when they say "I'm Ded".

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

If I had to guess, LVP will eventually be back on RHOBH - it will probably take one season but I suspect it will be eventually agreed that both Bravo and LVP mutually benefit from each other.

Ratings will be the final determination.  I'm not sure, because I see conflicting reports, they are either rising or dropping a tenth of a percentage every week.

3 hours ago, Jel said:

It's the difference of 20 cent Tootie Rolls and King size Baby Ruths.

I've been picking up Baby Ruths for about 20 years now, between Oso and now Doso.

You can always find a roll of poop bags in my purse.  Not used.  But ready to be used!

Film Noire.  That post gets a 70s Bic lighter salute.

lighters GIF by RockTheOcean

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, dosodog said:

Ratings will be the final determination.  I'm not sure, because I see conflicting reports, they are either rising or dropping a tenth of a percentage every week.

It's the difference of 20 cent Tootie Rolls and King size Baby Ruths.

I've been picking up Baby Ruths for about 20 years now, between Oso and now Doso.

You can always find a roll of poop bags in my purse.  Not used.  But ready to be used!

Film Noire.  That post gets a 70s Bic lighter salute.

I always have a fresh one in my jeans pocket. 

• Love 5
12 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

When she’s mad at you she pouts and makes you come crawling to her. She cuts you off like a teenager would with the silent treatment and needing to grovel to her to be her  friend again then makes you demean yourself to get back in her good graces. Then will harp on whatever it was that you wronged her with every chance she gets while pretending to joke about it cause your “friends” again and she’s forgiven you and apparently this is what friends do shit on them as a way to show how much she loves you. She never admits wrong and ALWAYS deflects the blame to anyone else with out taking responsibility for her actions. . Oh I might love you again darling. Oh no your not my favorite anymore darling. She acts 15. oh teddy bear is taking your place darling. All my REAL friends were there darling I guess you don’t love me enough. A 58 yo woman should not be acting like she is at her locker in between classes lol  granted none of these women act their age but to try to act like she doesn’t act just as immature and above the women and their actions is laughable. They ran her off? She’s been part of mob mentality herself when she has an issue with a housewife she’s just pissed it finally got turned on her and she’s to immature to suck it up and go ya know what my bad. No she has to cry oh their mean girls    There are 9 seasons of Lisa acting just as mean girl herself but when it’s not directed at her that’s not what they are doing.  Just my thoughts on her exit strategy lol and how she’s trying to play it to the “media”

I think part of the reason LVP is so angry, especially at Kyle but all of the women, is that there wasn't any groveling and begging for forgiveness this time. Even with that luncheon with Dorit, while PK certainly seemed willing to grovel, Dorit didn't back down. And I am sure that LVP expected Kyle to want to get back into her good Grace's. It is no doubt disconcerting for LVP that none of that happened. 

8 hours ago, dosodog said:

For Bravo, sure, ratings will likely be the biggest factor. For LVP, I suspect she won't want to be too long away from something that feeds her ego. The less she is on TV, the less likely she is going to get the adoring reaction from her fans. Obviously she still has VPR but she isn't really the focus of that show and I expect she'll want the spotlight again in the same way.

• Love 7
16 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

He also says in another article that "the door will always be open to Lisa".

https://www.allabouttrh.com/2019/06/10/andy-cohen-says-no-one-will-ever-replace-lisa-vanderpump-on-rhobh-shes-iconic/

I think Kyle Richards thinks she can  

I think Lisa Rinna definitely think she can. 

Brandi just wants a job. 

The more articles like this one regarding LVP makes it nearly impossible for ‘her replacement(s)’ to have any type of impact plus it puts additional pressure on Kyle/Rinna to come up with the perfect storyline.  And with all the negativity that has been RHOBH for a while now IMO they can’t win.  Be more negative ... chase everybody further away.  Flip to being totally positive .... no one will believe it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
(edited)
2 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I think the person Brandi is really mad at is Brandi. Somewhere, deep down, she knows she blew the good thing she had.

in that story, she leaves out the part where she slaps the queen/witch in the face.

Edited by Jel
  • Love 15