Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E24: Reunion, Part 3

• Start Topic

14 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Kathy acted and said everything she was accused of. She admitted to everything at Kyle's Encino house when she was confronted immediately after Apsen. But she decided to use her lawyers and social media to stop the story from circulating afterward. She appeared on the reunion in order to deny almost everything. Rinna showed her envelope with receipts in the reunion, but it didn't make it to the final cut- I don't doubt because of Kathy's attorneys interfering.

Kim and Kathy had their falling outs, as well, it's not only Kathy and Kyle, and Kim, and Kyle. 

The HWs don't sign long term contracts, it's from year to year. So, no, Rinna's contract was not up. 

Denise Richards said she would return to the HWs even with Rinna on, so I don't think she has an issue with Rinna.

Yes it was. She still have to be offered a contract for the next year.  

• Applause 1
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, Ss55 said:

Regarding the tequila, I get why Kathy would have been ticked, and I'm glad she noted that Rinna seemed to be requesting the 818 tequila on purpose, just to get under her skin.   She absolutely did, because she sucks.  And they *were* poking jabs at Kathy all weekend.  She seemed to take it all in stride, until she didn't.

This is what happened. Kathy’s been on the receiving end of a LOT of passive-agressive “jokes” since she started appearing on the show. Everyone has their own critical mass for stuff like that, and the tequila was what lit the fuse. I do believe her when she said she got mad at the club DJ about the “go back to LA” crack — another dig. She was most likely very drunk by that point, and therefore the last fuck was given.

As for the rest? Per Rinna, I need receipts.

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • Love 9
15 hours ago, Pop Tart said:

I 100% believe that Kathy said heinous things that night - including whatever Erica quoted that was bleeped out and HR ‘investigated’. But I also believe that Rinna decided to use it to get at Kathy, not because she felt abused.

I think Kathy said those things, too.  I think she is an elite snob.  She constantly acts dismissive of most people and situations, like she can't be bothered.  I'm not a Rinna fan but I just don't believe Kathy.  

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4
13 hours ago, Surrealist said:

LOL. Kyle basically told Dorit to shut the F up and not interject. You know that hit Dorit to the core

Yet Dorito had to follow Kyle in to her dressing room and continue to talk, pet and hug and practically smother Kyle to death. She just doesn't give up. You could clearly see Kyle was not in to it. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, Mother of Odin said:

What did Kathy say that Bravo beeped out? I honestly couldn't understand,

The alleged slur old fucking f*****. Aww I feel bad typing that with the asterisks even. So ugly.

• Sad 4
3 hours ago, dmeets said:

It’s a shame the coat check at Caribou Club was so slow. I think things would have played out much differently had Crystal made it into the sprinter van.

I'm actually so glad she wasn't there, for her sake.  Anyone who goes against Kathy is struck down.

What are "the cancer comments" being referenced?

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

Does ANYONE think Rinna would not have started recording on her phone this alleged ‘meltdown’ by Kathy that so traumatised her? Come on… it’s just so unbelievable.

Especially since she was already giving Erika updates via text...and why texts to only Erika and not in their group texts? Those two have been super suspicious this whole season and they seem to back up each other's stories. What a coincidence that Rinna is the only one to see Kathy's meltdown and Erika be the only one who heard Kathy supposedly using a homophobic slur...

• Like 12
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 2
  • Love 7

I just LOVED the earring choice Kathy wore during the reunion. HUGE square cut diamond studs that were twice as big as Ericas studs she had to give back. I don’t even care if they were cubic zirconia, purposely chosen and purchased for that nights accessorizing. They were perfect. 💎💎

• Applause 5
  • Love 12
14 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

I'm actually so glad she wasn't there, for her sake.  Anyone who goes against Kathy is struck down.

What are "the cancer comments" being referenced?

Rinna said something to the effect of "if I don't spill my guts and talk about Kathy, I will get cancer". It was disgusting. Also disgusting, Erika. Everything about her. And Rinna. And Kyle. And Diana even without her there. 

I think that we have seen the last of Chrystal given that she was such a non-entity at the reunions. 

If not for Garcelle and Sutton, I would quit this show. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 4
30 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Yet Dorito had to follow Kyle in to her dressing room and continue to talk, pet and hug and practically smother Kyle to death. She just doesn't give up. You could clearly see Kyle was not in to it. 

I am not a Dorito fan but I thought it was good of her to check up on Kyle.  But I would have loved to be a fly on the wall listening to the conversation between Rinna and Erika in the aftermath of the reunion.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
20 minutes ago, MissFeatherbottom said:

Especially since she was already giving Erika updates via text...and why texts to only Erika and not in their group texts? Those two have been super suspicious this whole season and they seem to back up each other's stories. What a coincidence that Rinna is the only one to see Kathy's meltdown and Erika be the only one who heard Kathy supposedly using a homophobic slur...

…And again, all those side conversations and stage whispers about “they’re gonna blame US!” said with a tone of feigned disbelief…

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 2

I’m normally no fan of Andy’s, but I did appreciate his nonchalance about Kathy promoting her tequila. He was pretty much like, “so you wanted to promote your tequila *shrug*” 

And he may as well because we as viewers have had to endure the shilling of all manner of crap, from Ageless by Ramona to She by Sheree to Those Meals Shannon Sells to CUT Fitness to Erika Hair Extensions to Countess’ Singing Career to Rinna’s Definitely Not a Kylie Ripoff Lip Kits and on and on ad nauseam. At least the tequila is in, like, actual stores. 

• Applause 7
  • Love 8

Interesting that Crystal wasn't asked about Kathy's behavior at the club since she called the transportation. Was that because of cease and desist orders or to preserve her actual neighbor status with the Hiltons; probably more important in the long run than this gig.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, amarante said:

I don't know or frankly even care exactly what was said that night.

Kathy got angry - probably was a bit drunk and tired - she had a hissy fit in which she probably did say some less than nice things about people including Kyle.

I think Rinna (and Erika) took this as an opportunity to blow up the incident for a variety of reasons including Rinna wanting a dramatic storyline; Erika wanting to change the narrative; possible jealousy of Kathy for being rich and a fan favorite up to that point. Who knows?

Kyle placed herself in the middle by not supporting Kathy when Rinna chose to go down the road she did - blowing up the incident - using social media to make sure the incident got maximum exposure. It is Kyle's failure to shut Rinna down immediately that is the root of the problem.

Obviously the sisters have a complicated relationship - I actually was on Kyle's side in Season 1 when there was the blow up in the limo because I do think it was the last straw after having emotionally and financially supported Kim all those years. However there just was no excuse for Kyle failing to clearly and immediately supported Kathy and shut Rinna down immediately instead of making herself to be a martyr of some kind because she was being *forced* to choose between loyalty to her Kathy and to the demon-Rinna.

This is why I still side eye Kyle even then because Kyle seems to MAKE herself the martyr and always plays the put upon sister. She even does it with Kathy so that keeps me a bit skeptical of just how much of a hardship Kim really was. Just because we know that Kim was struggling with addiction doesn't necessarily mean that Kyle had been dragging Kim on her back all those years. I'm sure Kyle and Mauricio HAS helped Kim of course, as family does but at the same time I'm not to convinced that Kyle's CRUEL outburst in the limo was justified. It was also the way she delivered it. It was with such malice and vindictiveness that it didn't seem like it came from a drained or frustrated place. It came from a place of pure distain and that never sat right with me. If someone who is struggling has got you to a place were meanspiritedness is creeping into your interactions then know thyself and get some distance. I would never think its okay to unload someone who I've promised to care for because dealing with them is becoming too much. There's no amount of woe is me, I helped her all these years that would then morph into permission for me to mistreat and abuse someone. Decide to step away if you have to but deciding that you have "earned" the right to be as hateful as you want to be because this that and the other. I don't like that equation. 

Kyle seems to think that her pain and tears and her distress is some sort authority to treat her sisters badly and the really ridiculous part is that her actions are so dodgy and shady when she tries to bring this alleged mistreatment to light which of course in turn would justify her lame ass behavior and negative treatment of them. 

What Kyle needs to do is stop trying to showcase her "pain and suffering" at the hands of her very challenging sister dynamic and just embrace what she can, enjoy what she can and for pete's sake stop trying to go for martyr status at every turn. Either she loves her sisters or she doesn't. At their ages it's pretty juvenille  to continue to harp on these flaws and hiccups. Hell I'm almost 50 and I have some WOW stories about my mother, siblings and my childhood but damn if I just don't want to waste anymore time on all that nonsense. I honestly can't be bothered with revisiting and crying and being on some negative loop constantly. I'm not dismissing the seriousness of such matters but at my age I really have noticed a peace that stems from just not giving some stuff the energy. Sounds simplistic I know but it's a genuine feeling that happens organically that I don't want to fight. I embrace it and I believe it comes with age. Things just don't hold the same weight anymore because you start to understand time and how little of it we do have on this earth. I really don't want to give anything more importance than it needs especially it if carries negative weight.  

• Like 1
  • Applause 14
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
45 minutes ago, Jel said:

The alleged slur old fucking f*****. Aww I feel bad typing that with the asterisks even. So ugly.

Ugh. 

49 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

She is screwing her husband. 

• Wink 1
  • LOL 3
16 hours ago, Pop Tart said:

I 100% believe that Kathy said heinous things that night - including whatever Erica quoted that was bleeped out and HR ‘investigated’. But I also believe that Rinna decided to use it to get at Kathy, not because she felt abused.

Yes. 💯 Note, Kyle didn’t say “Kathy would Never say those things!” She simply said, “I never heard her say that.” Which to me, means, Kathy is known to go on rage rants, saying vile things about everyone, but only to people she considers beneath her, who arent threat, like family. Kyle is a professional victim, but she’s probably covered for Kathy many times in the past. 

But Rinna wasn’t scared or shocked. She was lapping it up like the cat that ate the canary. 

• Like 3
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, SassyCat said:

I’m betting that just about none of us would disagree that Kathy did SOMETHING pretty awful

I don't disagree that Kathy did something.

But I do disagree with the characterization of "awful."

I do the same thing when I'm upset and stressed: I lash out.  Is it regrettable behavior?  Sure.  Is it awful behavior? I'd say that depends upon the events that built up to it. From what I observed—a highly edited version of what was actually going on, to be sure—Kathy really didn't want to be there and wasn't having any fun pretending to like these other women.  She sat on it for several hours, but when she blew, she blew.

She apologized to the only person who was in a position to be honestly hurt by her words, and as RHOBH apologies go, hers was among the more gracious that I've ever seen.

Her mistake was in somehow thinking Rinna was someone she could vent to.

• Like 5
  • Applause 4
  • Love 14
54 minutes ago, Hiyo said:

I thought it was Ericka who said that, not Kathy.

Erika said that is what she heard Kathy say. I think it was Erika who was bleeped last night 

3 minutes ago, Maximona said:

I don't disagree that Kathy did something.

But I do disagree with the characterization of "awful."

I do the same thing when I'm upset and stressed: I lash out.  Is it regrettable behavior?  Sure.  Is it awful behavior? I'd say that depends upon the events that built up to it. From what I observed—a highly edited version of what was actually going on, to be sure—Kathy really didn't want to be there and wasn't having any fun pretending to like these other women.  She sat on it for several hours, but when she blew, she blew.

She apologized to the only person who was in a position to be honestly hurt by her words, and as RHOBH apologies go, hers was among the more gracious that I've ever seen.

Her mistake was in somehow thinking Rinna was someone she could vent to.

That is a great point. None of us know what Kathy considers a terrible thing to say. “Kyle is the worst sister!” “Kyle thinks she looks great in hats! She does not!” Etc. i mean considering that Kathy said she didn’t like to see anyone booed, not even Rinna, maybe her terrible isn’t even that terrible?

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, MaggieG said:

Ugh at Rinna saying "So?" when Andy mentioned that she has screamed at people. I almost turned it off at that point. So it's totally ok for her to scream at people (mainly Sutton this season) but Kathy is the one that's "abusive"? I'm so glad this season is over and my blood pressure can go back to normal.

My frustration really peaked here. I get so annoyed when there's no follow up to moments like this. Her hypocrisy knows no bounds. She's lied, screamed, and been inappropriate on camera at multiple points--does she think the viewers just forgot about all of the grenades she's lobbed over the years? 

I did cringe though when Kathy said the text wasn't in her phone. Girl.

Best moment for me was Kathy telling Erika that she has more credibility than her. Awesome burn and so, so true. 

The most intriguing moment for me was Kyle shutting down Dorit's interjection when she suggested that Kathy was looking for a little acknowledgement from Kyle that this hasn't been a one sided feud all these years where Kyle is the constant victim. Kyle's anger at Dorit there was the real deal; it was palpable. I don't think Kyle would have reacted that way if Dorit had said something that was straightforwardly in support of Kyle. Dorit's comment seemed fair, objective and gentle in its delivery but Kyle reacted as though Dorit had stepped way out of bounds. 

• Like 5
  • Useful 2
  • Love 16
1 hour ago, Raiderred said:

I think Kathy said those things, too.  I think she is an elite snob.  She constantly acts dismissive of most people and situations, like she can't be bothered.  I'm not a Rinna fan but I just don't believe Kathy.  

I'm currently reading House of Hilton, as referenced by many here, and I also think Kathy said those things. 

That said, Rinna thought she was going to take Kathy down, but didn't.  That was AWESOME.  She is just awful. 

Erika can't STAND that she doesn't have money anymore.  So bitter.  

I'd like to be rich but I sure wouldn't want to be famous.  

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 6

Interesting that Crystal wasn't asked about Kathy's behavior at the club since she called the transportation. Was that because of cease and desist orders or to preserve her actual neighbor status with the Hiltons; probably more important in the long run than this gig.

I think Crystal said earlier in the season in a TH that she missed most of Kathy's meltdown at the club.

Also Crystal might have been asked by someone to call the the transportation, not something she took the initiative to do.

Erika said that is what she heard Kathy say. I think it was Erika who was bleeped last night 

That's what I meant, I should have been more clear.

Dorit's comment seemed fair, objective and gentle in its delivery but Kyle reacted as though Dorit had stepped way out of bounds. 

Kyle, like many a HW (not just on this show but all of them) believes friendship always means 100% support and agreement. And nothing else.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, 65mickey said:

Kyle was responsible for bringing both of her sisters on this show. And both times Kyle and her sisters ended up in huge fights and not speaking. Makes me wonder if she has an motive for this.

I think Kyle likes the idea of validating her OWN feelings when it comes to her role in that sibling dynamic. There's some resentment that Kyle basically wants to air out and expose but for some reason she seems to think that her sisters are not allowed to push back or even be upset that she uses this show for that purpose. 

I also don't think she actually weighs the ramifications all that well. I don't necessarily think Kyle is out to "destroy" her sisters but the way she comes across does tend to seem rather  machiavellian. I think Kyle expects it to show up as just some silly sibling squabbling with her being the one in the right with everyone sympathizing with her but the part she doesn't understand is that she's not always right and she's not always the innocent one and it's also very unbecoming to do it on this platform and to such a degree.  

Her immaturity surrounding her family revelations on the show is very clear. She really doesn't get why being THAT transparent on matters that really shouldn't be disclosed for the viewing pleasure, or for her coworkers to cackle about is no bueno. Kyle's just a mess and only thinks about indulging in her feelings. 

I also do believe that she WANTS certain things out there so that she's able to woe is me and cry about it. No way to get others to coddle her if they don't know what's going on. She wants some exposure and I think THAT is what gets her in trouble with her sisters. They know her well enough to know that Kyle is the one that ultimately has a hand in it because for the most part Kyle is constantly leaving a trail of bed crumbs. Whether she drops them for the audience or for her coworkers who then pick up the role of Kyles mouthpiece, oh yeah Kyle has a hand in it and her sisters see right through it all.  Double edged sword though cause whenever either one of them try to call Kyle out on it she reverts to that "you see, I didn't even do anything and you're mad at me" schtick which of course fuels Kyle's narrative of being the poor baby sister that gets shit on all the time. 

If Kim does it, Kim is being ungrateful for all the help from Kyle over all the years.

If Kathy does it, Kathy sounds like the controlling older sister who talks down to baby sister Kyle.

Kyle has all the narratives up and running and of course add tears and frog cry and OMG poor Kyle.  Lather. Rinse. Repeat. 

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 6
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8
25 minutes ago, Avaleigh said:

The most intriguing moment for me was Kyle shutting down Dorit's interjection when she suggested that Kathy was looking for a little acknowledgement from Kyle that this hasn't been a one sided feud all these years where Kyle is the constant victim. Kyle's anger at Dorit there was the real deal; it was palpable. I don't think Kyle would have reacted that way if Dorit had said something that was straightforwardly in support of Kyle. Dorit's comment seemed fair, objective and gentle in its delivery but Kyle reacted as though Dorit had stepped way out of bounds. 

It sure was! Kyle's narrative HAS TO BE that Kyle and only Kyle is the one sister who suffers at the hands of the other two. She is NEVER the sister that causes harm (unless it's of course in reaction to her sister's ABUSE). Kyle has never been a part of the nasty merry go round of sister anomosity that WE ALL NOW KNOW thanks to Kyle. Somehow Kyle still holds on for dear life the narrative that she has NEVER done anything to either sister that would cause them to mistreat her so badly.... Ugggghhh.

Dorit trying to balance the narrative to a more realistic perspective brought out that mean girl Kyle that resides not that far beneath the surface. Actually I'm starting to believe that Kim and Kathy tolerate a helluva a LOT of Kyle's nasty abuse and are both always trying to calm the beast. I would be hurt all the time if my baby sister always found a way to imply or downright suggest that I've done nothing but mistreat her. Every time Kyle explains the family dynamic she always does it in a way that makes her sound like someone suffering from Stockholm Syndrome. She never truly seems happy when talking about the "LOVE" they have for one another. It's usually something like "well, we're family so of course there's love there". I'd be so hurt to see that. 

Kyle likes to give off the impression that she's some sort of prisoner, chained by blood and like all she can do is make the best of it and to be honest if that's how you feel about me (as your sister) then girl cut the chains. Bye. I don't need that half assed kinda love. It's humiliating to her sisters to see how forced Kyle seems to be when discussing "her love" for them. 

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Like 2
  • Applause 6
  • Useful 2
  • Love 9
8 hours ago, amarante said:

Kyle placed herself in the middle by not supporting Kathy when Rinna chose to go down the road she did - blowing up the incident - using social media to make sure the incident got maximum exposure. It is Kyle's failure to shut Rinna down immediately that is the root of the problem.

I don't think Kyle can make Rinna do anything.  It's not Kyle's job to shut Rinna down.  Besides, we heard her ask Rinna to stop at her house, that it was hurting her,  but Rinna was all, "Oh no Kathy you aren't going to get away with this." 

And it's not Kyle's job to support Kathy trashing her.  She accepted the apology and make it pretty clear she just wanted to move on.  I think that's the best we can expect.  I have a sibling and while I can forgive, I'm not going to stick up for them on the subject of trashing me. 

When was the last time we saw (or even heard about) Kathy supporting Kyle?  I'm fairly certain Mrs. Hilton wouldn't stand up for Kyle for saying anything slightly derogatory about her.  

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Edited by Cosmocrush
quoted the wrong person
  • Like 1
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

I don't have anything to add about the Richards sisters' dynamic, other than it's exhausting and reflects the shitty way Big Kathy raised them.  However, let's talk about Kyle's dismissive "my bad" comment about laughing about what Erika said to Jax at Garcelle's party (let along Mo's stoned "I love that she said that").  Garcelle is right: had she said that to Portia, it would be the subject of one entire episode of the reunion, with Kyle tearfully demanding to know "why you think that was ok?"  But because it was Kyle who was in the wrong, it's shrugged off by her.  

Right!  That heinous little display by her and Mo and all she's got is "my bad".... wow.  I'm still pissed at all of the usual suspects regarding the Jax incident, props to Garcelle for remaining calm and collected while the hypocrisy exploded around her.

• Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 17
38 minutes ago, Cosmocrush said:

I don't think Kyle can make Rinna do anything.  It's not Kyle's job to shut Rinna down.  Besides, we heard her ask Rinna to stop at her house, that it was hurting her,  but Rinna was all, "Oh no Kathy you aren't going to get away with this." 

And it's not Kyle's job to support Kathy trashing her.  She accepted the apology and make it pretty clear she just wanted to move on.  I think that's the best we can expect.  I have a sibling and while I can forgive, I'm not going to stick up for them on the subject of trashing me. 

When was the last time we saw (or even heard about) Kathy supporting Kyle?  I'm fairly certain Mrs. Hilton wouldn't stand up for Kyle for saying anything slightly derogatory about her.  

Maybe not her job to US as the public but yeah it is Kyle's job to manage her relationship with her sister a whole lot better than she has. I mean if she wants to maintain a relationship with her sister like she's always saying. 

Look, obviously Kyle can't MAKE Rinna do anything but guess what? What Kyle CAN do is be visibly upset about Rinna's intentions. No one wants Kyle to "put on a show" what we would like to see is Kyle  genuinely being appalled at the fact that a friend of hers is being so hateful to her sister no matter the conflicts Kyle is having with said sister. Kyle NEVER has any reactions whenever someone is mistreating either of her sisters. THAT'S the problem people have with Kyle. The fact that she takes this shit in stride or worse she somehow disregards the actuality of the situation in order to insert her strife as if it's more important than the person who is receiving the brunt of bad behavior. EX. Her running out of the restaurant after her sister Kim was PHYSICALLY attacked and turning it into yet another traumatizing experience for HER. And she also somehow made KIM the bad guy in all of that. 

Being mad at my sister doesn't automatically mean that I wouldn't scratch a bitches eyes out if she tried to come for her. Hey if Kyle doesn't give a shit about Kathy enough to jump to her defense then whatever but it's this bullshit concept that Kyle cares sooooooo much about her sisters but her actions (or lack of) constantly proves otherwise.  That's the part people aren't jiving with. There's no true passion regarding Kyle and her sisters. The only emotionally charged stuff we see is Kyle's "anxiety and trauma".  

Look Kyle, if the only thing you feel for your sisters is resentment and animosity then just say that....  The farce is getting so far outta left field. I'm done with it. Put on a pretty face an go through the motions like Kathy and Kim or don't and stop the madness already. 

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Like 2
  • Applause 13
  • Love 6

Right!  That heinous little display by her and Mo and all she's got is "my bad".... wow.  I'm still pissed at all of the usual suspects regarding the Jax incident, props to Garcelle for remaining calm and collected while the hypocrisy exploded around her.

Clearly Kyle, Doorit, and their husbands thought that conversation would re-enact the "save the ankle!" conversation that majority of fans got a kick out of last season, and weren't expecting the backlash this time. Glad it backfired for them but yeah, Andy let them off the hook too easily for that.

Edited by dmeets
  • Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • Love 13
8 hours ago, swankie said:

Exactly.  Especially since she and the others were the same ones clutching their pearls because Garcelle called Diana evil.  

Sutton called Diana evil 

2 minutes ago, byrd said:

Sutton called Diana evil 

Garcelle used the word "evil" in an after-show clip when she and Sutton talked about the c-word moment in Aspen. Sutton called Diana soulless at Garcelle's party in response to Diana's nastiness. Sutton even protested during the reunion that Diana was attributing the "evil" remark to her.

• Like 1
  • Love 5
8 minutes ago, dmeets said:

Garcelle used the word "evil" in an after-show clip when she and Sutton talked about the c-word moment in Aspen. Sutton called Diana soulless at Garcelle's party in response to Diana's nastiness. Sutton even protested during the reunion that Diana was attributing the "evil" remark to her.

Ok thanks you .. Good for her ..

• Love 1
38 minutes ago, Cosmocrush said:

Uh…that wasn’t my post you quoted earlier.

• Useful 1
16 hours ago, Misslindsey said:

I was hoping during Kyle's constant crying that Sutton or Crystal would tell her to stop being so dramatic.

Thank you! Kyle gets tired of Sutton when she is emotional and called Crystal a dramatic millennial, but the most dramatic BH Housewives are literally Kyle, Erika, and Rinna!

Kathy is definitely my favorite of the sisters based on what we've seen on BH. I obviously don't know any of these ladies IRL or the truth about Paris' upbringing and other things she's judged for. But just going by the show, Kathy has been consistently nice to people, not a bully, and handles herself like a grown woman. Not constant tears and hysterics like a child even when she is in the hot seat. Very refreshing. 

I loved that Andy brought up Paris liking tweets defending her mother and condemning Kyle's treatment of her!

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Like 3
  • Applause 6
  • Love 10
18 hours ago, SassyCat said:

I think Erica’s appeal ‘for legal reasons’ is an attempt to try and continue to look innocent enough to try and fight for having what is supposedly legally hers, taken away from her. Yeah, but what about all the other stuff.. like the house and its contents. 

Erica and her I didn't steal anything and had nothing to do with Giradi Keese please.  I would like the courts or someone charge her with receiving stolen property, because even though she had to give the earrings back they are stolen property, and so is all the other jewelry, expensive handbags and ugly ass clothes that are currently in her possession.

• Like 1
  • Applause 5
  • Love 3

Tears of GUILT Kyle - there's way too many for just hurt feelings.  You've been caught.  I HATE that we need social media to interpret what's going on here.  But way back on social media Kyle was standing next to Rinna & BOTH egging Kathy on to explain what really happened in Aspen. (I don't remember the exact words but that's my impression.) And now, apparently, Kathy has said on social media that KYLE directed Rinna's conduct - that Kyle was more than merely blameworthy for not shutting Rinna down.

Kyle's been caught.  It's not just having Kathy at Kyle's home to get her apology - it's setting her up by having Rinna present.  It's not just being caught on camera repeatedly dissing Kathy over her slippers & her bag & putting her in the kiddy bunk & giving her no closet space.  It's not just ignoring entreaties to get Rinna off Kathy's back - it's Kyle sicc'ing Rinna on Kathy's back in the first place.  It's not just - oh so very quietly - saying "Kathy didn't say that" so Kyle could say she said something - it's letting the furor play out anyway.  

Kyle's not really crying about being the victim.  She's GUILTY she set up the situation - Rinna, Erika & Kyle all in on planning how the aftermath of the meltdown would play out.  That's why MO didn't do anything to intervene. (Not awake, my foot!)  Kyle's UPSET because she was afraid she'd be caught as chief shit-stirrer and producer of this mess.   

Edited by realityplease
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 6
  • Useful 6
  • Love 6

What does Kyle not get? Kathy is mad because Kyle has done fuck all to stick up for her. Whenever Kyle does talk about the Rinna Kathy thing she makes it all about herself. I’m over her crying like stop being a bitch and stick up for your sister. Or if you don’t want to then don’t but stop crying about it and acting like you don’t get why Kathy is mad at you.

I’m sure Kathy was raging and venting but not the way Rinna described. Why doesn’t anyone bring up how Rinna was ready to shank Kim with a wine glass? But yet she’s traumatized about Kathy yelling. Please what a dumb lying bitch.

Edited by Marley
  • Like 2
  • Applause 10
  • Love 7

I finally got up the nerve to watch the episode. I had to read all the comments here and a few recaps to prepare myself.

THANK YOU Kathy for not backing down with Rinna and for being the first person in the history of the show to be unafraid of her and call her out on all of her shit. Rinna sat there seething with hatred and I was absolutely loving every single moment. I loved Kathy challenging her to a lie detector test. I loved every moment!

• Like 5
  • Applause 6
  • Love 10
36 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Erica and her I didn't steal anything and had nothing to do with Giradi Keese please.  I would like the courts or someone charge her with receiving stolen property, because even though she had to give the earrings back they are stolen property, and so is all the other jewelry, expensive handbags and ugly ass clothes that are currently in her possession.

No.  ERIKA didn't STEAL the earrings or other items from anyone.  She didn't receive STOLEN items - though she may have received stolen money.  The items were PURCHASED with MONEY that Tom purloined from client trust accounts - that's why she needed to return the earrings as the trustee is trying to claw back assets.  And may need to return $25 million that Tom transferred into EJ Global. 

Anyway, there's a big difference legally between actually stealing property & using money that wasn't hers & stolen by someone else. I have no use or regard for Erika or her conduct - but let's not get carried away.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

I'm no psychologist, but based on what I've seen, both Kathy and Kyle have serious flaws, and they're both responsible for perpetuating their screwed up family dynamic. 

Yes, Kyle constantly picks at Kathy, and laughing about the tequila was cruel and unsupportive (though, I will point out, I think she was high in that scene). However, I think it's really telling that Kathy seemed angrier at Kyle for not leaping in and defending her honor than she was at Rinna for ordering the damn tequila. From the footage we saw, Kyle was across the room at the time. Yeah, maybe it would have been nice if Kyle had then said, "Hey, let's all have a round of Kathy's tequila!" But she didn't do that, because Kyle is extremely self-centered. But it's also pretty clear that Kathy was yelling at Kyle in the club (based on the accounts of multiple of the women, not just Rinna) and I do believe she said some hateful things about Kyle to Rinna as well. 

I want to see Rinna get taken down as much as the next person, and I will support Kathy in that endeavor. But, that doesn't mean that Kathy doesn't suck. She sucks in some ways! So does Kyle in some ways! There's enough suck to go around. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 4
  • Love 5