Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E24: Reunion, Part 3

• Start Topic

Rinna saying she doesn’t need drama.  I may never stop laughing.  Biggest asshole at that reunion.

and for someone who wants “the sisters” to make up, Rinna sure did roll her eyes when Kathy told Kyle she loved her and hugged her.

Edited by Cheyanne11
  • Like 3
  • Applause 5
  • Love 11

Thank you Kathy for putting both Rinna and Kyle in their place. Kyle always uses her tears to manipulate herself out of trouble and it was good to see Kathy call her out on it and not back down. I think Kyle’s hysterical tears were mostly her realizing she had really messed up this time.

I had to crack up with Kathy claiming she did not have the text on her phone so it must not have happened. You know she accidentally deleted it and doesn’t remember the text or the deletion. 

I wished they had shown more of Sutton’s reactions to the whole Kathy/Lisa/Kyle drama. She makes the best faces!

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, Surrealist said:

LOL. Kyle basically told Dorit to shut the F up and not interject. You know that hit Dorit to the core.

It certainly cut Door-it to her core more than hearing Erika throw f bombs at a 14-year old.

Kyle, stop acting like an “overdramatic millennial.” Oh that’s right you’re allowed. At least she got her hug from daddy at the end. Gag.

Edited by dmeets
  • Fire 4
  • Applause 4
  • Love 10
24 minutes ago, Door County Cherry said:

In general, it's a good idea to question screen shots.  Doctoring up screen shots happens more often than it should.  And all it takes for screen shots to be taken as fact is for someone who has some credibility to be fooled by the screen shot and share it.  

This is why I asked over in the Rinna thread if there was any credibility to this and if any mainstream outlet had picked up the story. So far I haven't read anything to confirm this rumor. It isn't impossible for me to believe that Rinna might go there, but I need to see more proof before I believe that she'd be that stupid. I feel like she'd be more likely to get someone to do her dirty work for her.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Pop Tart said:

I 100% believe that Kathy said heinous things that night - including whatever Erica quoted that was bleeped out and HR ‘investigated’. But I also believe that Rinna decided to use it to get at Kathy, not because she felt abused.

In that big ass club it was only Erika that heard it? And only Lisa that hears Kathy go off in that small small house were Mo was actually sleeping? Funny how it was Erika’s camp that leaked this also. It’s almost like they are making it up 

• Wink 1
  • Applause 10
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7

I found it interesting that Rhinna was pretty quiet during this whole reunion compared to her usual nasty self. Trying to save herself?

kathy was calm and kept it classy. She took Rhinna down and kept her cool. Kyle who makes everything about her and is always crying just drives me crazy. Your sister is the one who was dragged through the mud you idiot. And you never stood up for her or Kim for that matter. It’s your fault you’ve got family problems bc you always take sides with the mean girls. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 6
  • Love 11
4 hours ago, ChitChat said:

Did HR interview the driver of the Sprinter van?  I'd like to know that person's opinion on the matter.  

I was thinking the same thing. It's odd that any potential interview of the driver wasn't mentioned.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1

I really can't add anything to all the great posts that are above, except to say that Kyle's earrings drove me absolutely nuts all three episodes. Probably the ugliest accessories I have ever seen on a Bravo reunion show. I suspect Kyle's stylists secretly hate her.

Do I think Kathy spewed all kinds of vile things? Yeah, probably. We'll never find out what exactly they were. It wouldn't be surprising to find out she'd used slurs, given her daughter's well-publicized history in that department. Paris obviously picked it up from somewhere.

Kathy did comport herself well on her reunion segment. She remained calm, shut down Kyle's histrionics, and had no problem calling out Rinna, which was immensely satisfying. Rinna & Erika are hateful  soulless succubi, and Dorit sucks up to the succubi. Currying their favour has not been working out so great for Kyle.

Garcelle's & Sutton's facial expressions this episode were gold!

• Applause 5
  • Love 12

Kathy acted and said everything she was accused of. She admitted to everything at Kyle's Encino house when she was confronted immediately after Apsen.

Did she admit to using racial and homophobic slurs?

Rinna showed her envelope with receipts in the reunion, but it didn't make it to the final cut- I don't doubt because of Kathy's attorneys interfering.

Or the producers realized whatever was in those envelopes was pointless and useless to show.

Mauricio was asleep in the upper level of the house and would not have heard, plus he is a very heavy sleeper. 

Either that or he didn't want to got caught while making the beast with two backs with Dorit, and couldn't leave his room?

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
13 minutes ago, Hiyo said:

Did she admit to using racial and homophobic slurs?

Or the producers realized whatever was in those envelopes was pointless and useless to show.

Either that or he didn't want to got caught while making the beast with two backs with Dorit, and couldn't leave his room?

Re the slurs: no, [paraphrasing ] Kathy said she doesn’t use that word and people who know her would know she doesn’t use that word (fa**ot - about the DJ). Racial slurs didn’t even come up, if I recall correctly.

Edited by CrinkleCutCat
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 5

So I say, this I know:

1.Kathy held herself together wonderfully. 
2. If there was anything of real value in those stupid Manila envelopes, we would have heard about it, at some level. 
3. Rinna is gross for making this into what it became. If she GENUINELY cared, she would have approached the sisters privately to help resolve things.

Rinna did a spectacular job of keeping Kathy’s name out of her mouth since the reunion! 🙄🙄🙄

• Mind Blown 1
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 13
4 hours ago, princelina said:

I totally think she said some stuff.  What I don't believe is the whole "psychotic break"/Rinna was so scared bs.  Rinna took it too far and undermined her own credibility.

Rinna went to her bedroom and closed the door without locking it. Because she was TIRED. And fell asleep quickly, which is why she didn’t know until the next day that Kathy texted her at ten-fifty-whatever. 

• Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, amarante said:

Is Erika that stupid or does she think the audience is. 

It is redundant to state you are appealing for legal reasons. An appeal is by definition based on legalities and the interpretation of the law. You don’t appeal for illegal rrasons  

It is legal word salad much like her stating that a dismissal without prejudice was a win for her. 🤷‍♀️ 

Erika is appealing in an attempt to  stave off inevitable and to wear the opposition out by making them spend huge sums to fight her motions. 

But don’t forget that Erika earned a law school equivalency diploma by attending GK law firm dinners/functions, listening to Tom talking to partners and associates on the phone, and watching “Erin Brockovich” until her eyes glazed over. 

So she is only stating the facts and truths. Anyone who knows her, knows she doesn’t lie.

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 14
3 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

Wait, so Andy said the situation in Aspen is being investigated by HR but nothing about  Erika shouting inappropriate remarks (to say the least) to a coworker's 14 year old child being serious enough to be investigated?  WTF?!

You need to send Andy a tweet. That is a very brilliant point.

• Like 5
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Cheezwiz said:

Kyle's earrings drove me absolutely nuts all three episodes. Probably the ugliest accessories I have ever seen on a Bravo reunion show. I suspect Kyle's stylists secretly hate her.

They reminded me of a broken wind turbine that film directors and/or cinematographers seem to love.Wind Power Loop GIF by xponentialdesign

• Like 1
  • LOL 15
  • Love 4

Okay, good for Dorit, asking what are you afraid of, in showing empathy while we wait to see what the courts decide?

And Andy saying, it’s not landing.

Just now, swankie said:

No!  Remember, he said he prefers Rinna.  

But only when PK tells him, “No, you can’t choose your wife or my wife.”

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Kathy Hilton is lucky she is rich and can afford the best lawyers. She managed to keep more damning details about the incidents (club and house) out of the limelight for months, and also any footage of Rinna's dossier information from airing in the reunion. 

The homophobic/racist slurs were too specific to be made up, so I don't doubt they are true. Kathy is like her children who were caught on tape (Paris), and in court records (Conrad) using those.

Kathy lied about not sending the "Silence is Golden" text to Rinna in order to warn her not to repeat what she heard. Unfortunately for her even if she claimed there was no such text in her phone, there was in Rinna's phone. 

Kathy deflected by attacking Rinna (this goes on for months) as the biggest bully in Hollywood which was not only hyperbolic, it was not even true.  Rinna is not even the biggest bully on this show. Did Kathy hear of Erika, Kyle, Camille, Diana, Brandi, and at times Crystal, Kim, Teddi, Yolanda, Carlton?

If Kathy didn't leave the hat store shaking like Sheree said (she saw her outside), she would have seen that people had shots of "her" tequila after all.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Applause 1
  • Love 6
8 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

Andy loves, loves, loves Rinna so if Lisa’s envelope contained proof of anything Andy would make sure it was aired. Or he would have found a way to get the info out.

Just my opinion.

I don't think Kathy's lawyers who worked hard for months allowed it. Rinna had the envelope in the beginning of the reunion, and I don't doubt she showed receipts. It happens in every reunion.

7 hours ago, 65mickey said:

I don't know whether Denise said that she would return to HW's with Rinna on or not, but she must have an issue with Rinna as she recently posted on instagram calling Rinna cruel and vindictive.

And she still said that she wanted to return to the show even with Rinna on after that..  

• Useful 1

I thought Kathy did a good job putting Rinna in her place. If Kyle cared about Kathy she would have put Rinna in her place on camera during the season so I don’t blame Kathy for dismissing her bullshit tears.
I think they were all full of shit regarding the earrings. I doubt any of them would be quick to turn them over if they were in Erika’s place. 
Can this be the end of Erika? They got two full seasons of her Tom aftermath. I don’t see much changing. Can this also be the end of Rinna? I have PTSD from looking at her lips.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, lili45 said:

Do tell, is it not slanderous of Rinna to refer to Kathy as ‘the devil’ ?? causing trauma? abusive? attacking her in the dark? seeing a monster?

Exactly.  Especially since she and the others were the same ones clutching their pearls because Garcelle called Diana evil.  

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 11
8 hours ago, ZettaK said:

The HWs don't sign long term contracts, it's from year to year. So, no, Rinna's contract was not up. 

Denise Richards said she would return to the HWs even with Rinna on, so I don't think she has an issue with Rinna.

Actually they do sign contracts 3, 4 or 5 years per Teddi and Tamra.  Bravo can fire at any time, they are stuck in them.

• Applause 1
  • Useful 5
  • Love 7
5 minutes ago, Slakkie said:

Actually they do sign contracts 3, 4 or 5 years per Teddi and Tamra.  Bravo can fire at any time, they are stuck in them.

Exactly …bravo has clauses that allow for termination even if under contract. Almost all contracts would have specific clauses in them to cover the employers ass if they wanted to fire you 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1

Erika claims that Kathy said the DJ was an old ___. But why would Kathy say that about the DJ, (who just didn't look up) if she was angry at the manager who told her to "go back to LA"?  

The details always give liars away. 

• Applause 5
  • Useful 9
  • Love 6
22 minutes ago, Jel said:

Erika claims that Kathy said the DJ was an old ___. But why would Kathy say that about the DJ, (who just didn't look up) if she was angry at the manager who told her to "go back to LA"?  

The details always give liars away. 

Because she is not a liar.  (Whew lightening did not strike me dead).  Basically her story and Kathy's do not match and whats weird is in all the episodes she never mentioned that she actually spoke to Kathy.

I believe she was attempting to take the heat off of Rinna who was losing.  Just like the book in the trash

• Applause 6
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Kyle better watch her back if Rinna and Erika return next season. They are joined at the hip much like Tweedledum and Tweedledee. They might just decide if they got away with running off kathy it's time to go after the Queen and take her down. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3

also any footage of Rinna's dossier information from airing in the reunion. 

But we don't know for a fact what was what happened as why Rinna's information wasn't shown.

The homophobic/racist slurs were too specific to be made up, so I don't doubt they are true. Kathy is like her children who were caught on tape (Paris), and in court records (Conrad) using those.

Anything can be made up.

Also, Kathy wasn't caught on tape using any words. Just because her kids, doesn't mean she has.

Kathy deflected by attacking Rinna (this goes on for months) as the biggest bully in Hollywood which was not only hyperbolic, it was not even true.  Rinna is not even the biggest bully on this show. Did Kathy hear of Erika, Kyle, Camille, Diana, Brandi, and at times Crystal, Kim, Teddi, Yolanda, Carlton?

Are we even watching the same show? Rinna is the one going after Kathy like a starving dog going after a peace of steak, and has been making this an even bigger issue than it was. It's not hyperbole to say that Rinna claimed that she had moved on from the issue AND YET SHE KEEPS BRINGING IT UP.

Also, Rinna is the biggest bully on the show isn't hyperbolic, since her reign of terror has lasted quite a bit longer.

I don't think Kathy's lawyers who worked hard for months allowed it. Rinna had the envelope in the beginning of the reunion, and I don't doubt she showed receipts. It happens in every reunion.

If Kathy's lawyers had really worked that hard, then Rinna would have shut up about this whole issue months ago, and Ericka would not have made her comment that she heard Kathy use a homophobic slur nor would Bravo have aired it.

What receipts could she have had in those envelopes? The only smoking gun that would vindicate Rinna at this point is either a video or voice recording of Kathy on her rampage, but it has yet to surface.

Unlike, say, us having on video Diana and Ericka calling Sutton the c-word, Ericka bragging that she has no empathy for Tom's victims, Rinna lying about Harry Hamlin needing/wanting a thank you, Rinna lying about the Elton John tickets...those are all on tape.

Kyle better watch her back if Rinna and Erika return next season.

Dorit also. It doesn't look like Ericka was happy when Dorit made her comments about not keeping the earrings.

Edited by Hiyo
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 7
  • Love 10

You know, I checked out after Kathy put Rinna in her place. I’m tired of the Richards Family Dysfunction Show, and Kyle making it all about her. She needs to work on her own neediness issues, and WTH was that with Dorit in the dressing room at the end, treating her like a wounded child? Truly cringy and enabling. Kyle needs to sort out her own baggage, and I’m also glad that Kathy called her out on that.

Kathy was the real winner last night — she was like an oracle of truth, almost redeeming this whole shitshow.

Now…what I would like to see going forward (in a perfect world, mind you): Keep Rinna. BUT…ditch Drunk Erika, Dumb Dorit, and Despicable Diana, and bring back Camille, Denise, and LVP. Make Kathy (and Kim, now and then?) a friend-of. Rinna would be totally isolated, and it would be great to see her try to pull her shit with that group plus Garcelle and Sutton. Just desserts. I’d love to see that stunned expression every week, instead of that smartass smirk like what she pulled last night when Erika was telling her (uncollaborated, but Lisa approved) “truth”.

Rinna needs to learn that if you keep playing with fire, you’re gonna get burned.

• Applause 3
  • Love 6