Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E24: Reunion, Part 3

• Start Topic

The reunion concludes as Erika is tasked with answering for her questionable decisions, both legally and otherwise. Kathy finally comes face-to-face with Erika and Lisa to confront their allegations over what went down in Aspen. Kyle gets drawn into the middle of a battle between her friends and her sister. Ultimately, the dynamic between Kathy and Kyle takes centerstage as the fate of their relationship hangs in the balance.

Airdate: 10/26/2022

• Useful 2

I read that Kathy and Kyle planned a baby shower for Brooke, Kim’s daughter.  It was at Kathy’s house and Paris, Nicky and Farrah were in attendance.  However, even though Kyle was supposed to have been in on the planning, she did not attend, using some excuse.

• Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 2
  • Useful 11
2 hours ago, Yours Truly said:

Yeah she also needs to learn to stop Offering her family up as sacrificial lambs in order to garner sympathy and attention. 

“We can all grow from these experiences…”

😂

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • LOL 14
1 minute ago, Stats Queen said:

Kyle “that’s my bad”.

Kyle and Dorit and their hubbies laughed at it and now are saying it was terrible.

Why are we going back to Erika…..

When what it really was is ignorance.

• Fire 1
  • Love 6

I have always thought that Erika said that to Jax because she had some delusional idea that he was coming back in the room because he was hot for her.  That was why she told him to get out before he got got himself in trouble.  That was why Dorit said Jax was coming back to get the flowers for his mama.  Earlier he asked Oliver if he could set up a three-some with his wife.  It was gross.  

• Mind Blown 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 3
  • Love 6

Was that tweet about the earrings that Andy just read from Diana, by any chance?

Erika’s on a first-name basis with Ruth Madoff?

Liked the way she talked about Tom. Sounds like she doesn’t want to be bothered with the man who has no one but her who cares and looks after him. 🙄

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 2
  • Love 3

It's not misappropriation of funds "allegedly" Erika, when you are already paid back some of the stolen funds (auctions of Erika's tangible property, the Pasadena house eas sold). It's pure and plain misappropriation.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2
  • Applause 6
  • Useful 3
  • Love 13

I was just going to write about the fact that they never found Ruth Madoff guilty of anything and she still lost everything including 2 of her sons.  They have plaintiffs totaling over $500 millions of dollars in lawsuits against Girardi.  How is someone like the burn victim Joe Ruigomez ever going to get his $11 million dollars Tom stole?

• Like 1
  • Sad 7
  • Applause 1
  • Love 10
3 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

tom stole money from plane crash victims.. Erika makes horrible plane crash analogy... UGH she is literally the devil 

Tone deaf doesn’t even begin to describe it.

• Like 2
  • Applause 5
  • Love 15
11 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

I have always thought that Erika said that to Jax because she had some delusional idea that he was coming back in the room because he was hot for her.  That was why she told him to get out before he got got himself in trouble.  That was why Dorit said Jax was coming back to get the flowers for his mama.  Earlier he asked Oliver if he could set up a three-some with his wife.  It was gross.  

I thought that too.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

I was just going to write about the fact that they never found Ruth Madoff guilty of anything and she still lost everything including 2 of her sons.  They have plaintiffs totaling over $500 millions of dollars in lawsuits against Girardi.  How is someone like the burn victim Joe Ruigomez ever going to get his $11 million dollars Tom stole?

The victims won't get their money. There is not enough left. There are creditors in line, as well.

• Sad 16

There comes Kyle’s tears and waterworks and poor, poor, victim attitude.

Maybe the tears will oil the helicopter rotors and she will float off the couch.

1 minute ago, ZettaK said:

The victims won't get their money. There is not enough left. There are creditors in line, as well.

Yep, the creditors will get it first. The victims continue to be tortured and victimized.

• Sad 13
  • LOL 5
  • Love 5