Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E24: Reunion, Part 3

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, JD5166 said:

If she has “receipts” why hasn’t she posted them? Lol This is so stupid...if she has anything she’d not be sitting on it.

Either she's got NOTHING - or - stymied by the cease & desist letter.  I'm thinking she's got nothing!

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Kathy's C&D letter wouldn't have any bearing with the Elton John benefit. So yeah, she's got nothing.

I thought Rinna had two envelopes - one about the Elton John benefit, discussed at the reunion but that Andy said wasn't aired - and one that said "Aspen receipts" which was probably b.s. or nothing new.  BOTH a big NOTHING.

Edited by realityplease
  • Like 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, realityplease said:

Either she's got NOTHING - or - stymied by the cease & desist letter.  I'm thinking she's got nothing!

If she was showing them ON the show but they chose to cut it what would showing them on line be any different ?? I think she’s full of shit 

• Like 2
  • Love 4
21 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

If she was showing them ON the show but they chose to cut it what would showing them on line be any different ?? I think she’s full of shit 

She knows her segments were cut. She's had a week to show her stuff on her social media. She hasn't. As you said, she's full of shit.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 9
On 11/3/2022 at 10:39 PM, Salacious Kitty said:

She knows her segments were cut. She's had a week to show her stuff on her social media. She hasn't. As you said, she's full of shit.

Not showing anything on social media could be for the same reason the "receipts" were cut from the reunion. 

On 11/3/2022 at 8:54 PM, Salacious Kitty said:

Kathy's C&D letter wouldn't have any bearing with the Elton John benefit. So yeah, she's got nothing.

Andy Cohen said that he didn't consider the Elton John segment that important, and they filmed from early in the morning until late at night, but the reunion shows are three 45 minute episodes only.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Useful 1

Not showing anything on social media could be for the same reason the "receipts" were cut from the reunion. 

Because they were nonexistent?

So yeah, she's got nothing.

Pretty much.

• Love 8
49 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

Cause it either added up to nothing or was nothing. So again she is full of it either way .. she’s claiming this evidence will PROVE Kathy was so out of control 

• Applause 4
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, TazDevil said:

RHOBH Season 12 Reunion: Andy Cohen, Lisa Rinna on Receipts | The Daily Dish (bravotv.com)

https://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/rhobh-season-12-reunion-andy-cohen-lisa-rinna-receipts

She said they were printed off text messages showing she was talking to Erika. Why did she not whip out her phone like Erika was doing to scroll?  She had zilch and she knows it or she would have released it already sorry 

• Like 2
  • Love 9
On 11/7/2022 at 7:12 AM, Keywestclubkid said:

She said they were printed off text messages showing she was talking to Erika. Why did she not whip out her phone like Erika was doing to scroll?  She had zilch and she knows it or she would have released it already sorry 

Again, a lot was edited out, and I don't doubt some for legal reasons.