Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E24: Reunion, Part 3

• Start Topic

53 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

Kathy deleted the message. I'm not sure she realizes that it doesn't matter if one party deletes a message, the message is not really deleted, it's on the company's server and the other party's messages.

She still hasn't mastered the iPhone and she really thought she could pull a fast one on everyone by deleting the texts.  LOL

• Applause 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

Kathy acted and said everything she was accused of. She admitted to everything at Kyle's Encino house when she was confronted immediately after Apsen. But she decided to use her lawyers and social media to stop the story from circulating afterward. She appeared on the reunion in order to deny almost everything. Rinna showed her envelope with receipts in the reunion, but it didn't make it to the final cut- I don't doubt because of Kathy's attorneys interfering.

Kim and Kathy had their falling outs, as well, it's not only Kathy and Kyle, and Kim, and Kyle. 

The HWs don't sign long term contracts, it's from year to year. So, no, Rinna's contract was not up. 

Denise Richards said she would return to the HWs even with Rinna on, so I don't think she has an issue with Rinna.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, SweetieDarling said:

I don't know Kyle...if you repeatedly go through periods where you and one or both sister don't talk for extended periods of time, yet they never seem to have issues with each other, you may be the problem. Just sayin

I don't think I've ever read any rumors about Kim and Kathy having issues with each other. It's always one (or both) of them against Kyle. There's probably a good reason for that, but I know nothing about their real life dynamic to comment further.

Edited by Surrealist
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 6
36 minutes ago, Mar said:

Check out some of the most recent posts on the thread for Rinna. There was an unsubstantiated post on social media that said the footage was deleted by a producer who is a good friend of LVP, and that the producer was fired the following week. There are also some postings on the thread about a social media account that was supposedly traced back to Rinna, and the account is filled with vile messages about Kathy.

But Rinna had the manila envelope in the reunion, and was shown with it in the beginning. And footage about the envelope was not shown, so there was interference.

I checked that woman's account. She is a Bravo fan who didn't explain how she "traced" the IP address, and what kind of "expert" she was. Rinna wouldn't be stupid to create a fake account on social media from her house. So, I don't consider this legitimate information. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2
9 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

Denise Richards said she would return to the HWs even with Rinna on, so I don't think she has an issue with Rinna.

I don't know whether Denise said that she would return to HW's with Rinna on or not, but she must have an issue with Rinna as she recently posted on instagram calling Rinna cruel and vindictive.

• Like 1
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 3
  • Love 13
31 minutes ago, whydoievencare said:

Kyle says she doesn't act like a martyr - but she does.  She wants to stir up shit and yet come up smelling like a rose.  She makes herself the victim of all her family drama.  I'm just not buying it.  She doesn't want there to be any consequence for any of her decisions - ie the tv show about her mom that her sisters weren't thrilled about - it's not like she didn't know their opinion before going ahead with the show.    You make your choices, you should live with the consequences.  And when she was asked about her manhandling of Sutton - she didn't address it all really.  In the clip shown - her hands were digging into Sutton's arms.  And when Sutton said Kyle did handle her quite aggressively - Kyle ignores it.  If Kyle's relationship was so tenuous with Kathy - why bring her on the show?  In hindsight - didn't work out, did it?  Goodbye Kyle.

To be fair, Kyle explained it was fictional, and it was not about their mother, but Kathy and Kim stopped talking to her before it even aired.

• Like 2
  • Useful 2

I don't know what to make of what Erika said that Kathy called the DJ at the Caribou Club.  One half of me doesn't want to believe it, but the other half of me would not be surprised if it is true.

I also still want to know where the hell Mauricio was when Kathy was supposedly raging, stomping and banging on walls at his home.  No one could be that stoned that he wouldn't hear any of that, and besides, it would have totally harshed his (presumed) mellow, so wouldn't he have gone to investigate?  

Something definitely happened, but not to the extent that Rinna is telling.

• Like 8
  • Love 9
56 minutes ago, Slakkie said:

So I see that while saying this hurt her family KYLE forced Kathy to apologize to her and Rinna.  I am going to bet this is when Kyle said she is glad others saw how mean her sister could be to her.  She wanted Kathy to be taken down a peg and for people to like her and then Lisa would not stop and she went farther than Kyle wanted.

That is what happens when you fiddle with Satan Kyle.

With you 100%.  I think Kyle was getting pissed that folks were liking Kathy and she said some seriously NASTY things about Kathy and that was all hunky dory.  I think she WANTED Kathy to be taken down SOME but Rinna just couldn't let it go.  Hell, she even couldn't let it go after she said she'd LET IT GO!!

But all that whining and crying that Kyle does just goes straight back  to their childhood.  Good Lord. The woman is over 50!!  Get a freaking grip already!

Actually, in the history of this dumbass show, every time Kyle has an opportunity to come to her SISTER'S aid ( BOTH of them) she goes with Rinna.  Went with Rinna over LVP.  Went with Rinna over Yolanda.  Went with Rinna over Denise.  Does it ever SINK IN TO HER TINY PEA BRAIN that perhaps she's on the wrong  side??

Kyle should get her wish that both her sisters attend Farrah's wedding.  It would serve her right though; if they said absolutely NOTHING to KYLE at said wedding.

I'm glad this shitshow is over.  If Rinna's back next season, I'll be on the Survivor train again.

I'll just have to read about the shitshow here!

• Like 2
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 13
12 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

I checked that woman's account. She is a Bravo fan who didn't explain how she "traced" the IP address, and what kind of "expert" she was. Rinna wouldn't be stupid to create a fake account on social media from her house. So, I don't consider this legitimate information. 

761BF3BD-8D38-4C90-A546-B8115C83E2E4.thumb.jpeg.9ce87bdc5009269cc718ac0cac66c0f7.jpeg

• Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 4
1 hour ago, ChitChat said:

Did HR interview the driver of the Sprinter van?  I'd like to know that person's opinion on the matter.  

The HR investigation was about the club incident between the manager and Kathy, which had nothing to do with the sprinter van. But it's obvious Kathy's lawyers interfered in other aspects of the incidents in the van and house.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, bencr said:

Rinna was "traumatized" by Kathy's rant (a rant that, by all accounts, wasn't even personally addressed at her), but Sutton,  who has been the object of very personal rancor by multiple women (including Rinna) all season has not used "trauma" as a defense for anything she's said or done. This is why fans like Sutton and not Rinna.

This right here.

• Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 17
2 hours ago, Emmeline said:

I’m sick of hearing Erika talk about all her “D” and her roster of men.  It’s just gross and I don't know if I believe it.

I know! 🙋‍♀️ I don't believe it at all!

1 hour ago, GonnahearmeRoar said:

Kathy is coming off pretty darn believable.  I think she said some of it though. 

I totally think she said some stuff.  What I don't believe is the whole "psychotic break"/Rinna was so scared bs.  Rinna took it too far and undermined her own credibility.

57 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

Kyle's relationship with her sisters is just too much damn drama and work.  Is any relationship worth all of that?  I don't have sisters, so I don't understand their dynamics.  

I get family dynamics.  What I'm getting tired of is having to believe that "this group" on each show are friends who are always "working things out" and "moving on" and going from "place" to "place" in their relationships.  Who does that with friends?  

24 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

Where is Lisa Vanderpump when you really need her??  

Probably off making nuts and balls jokes to her employees who have to laugh and can't talk back! 🙄

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I also still want to know where the hell Mauricio was when Kathy was supposedly raging, stomping and banging on walls at his home.  No one could be that stoned that he wouldn't hear any of that, and besides, it would have totally harshed his (presumed) mellow, so wouldn't he have gone to investigate?  

Kyle was asked about Mauricio on WWHL. She said all the stuff with Kathy and Rinna happened in the lower level of the house. Mauricio was asleep in the upper level of the house and would not have heard, plus he is a very heavy sleeper. 

• Wink 2
  • Thanks 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Slakkie said:

So I see that while saying this hurt her family KYLE forced Kathy to apologize to her and Rinna.  I am going to bet this is when Kyle said she is glad others saw how mean her sister could be to her.  She wanted Kathy to be taken down a peg and for people to like her and then Lisa would not stop and she went farther than Kyle wanted.

That is what happens when you fiddle with Satan Kyle.

I am convinced that Rinna and Kyle had an off-camera conversation about what happened that night.  I think it may have happened first thing the next morning, or the same night, when Kyle returned from the Caribou Club.  I think Rinna told Kyle everything that Kathy said about Kyle.

I also agree with your statement that Kyle, at the time, was okay with some of this coming out on the show.  Kyle was probably pissed that Kathy could say some pretty nasty things about her, and she wanted to take Kathy down a bit, but she never expected Rinna to blow the whole thing up/exaggerate as she did.

I'm not a huge fan of Kathy, and I feel like she probably did say some really nasty shit about Kyle.  I think Kathy thought she was safe from scrutiny, as she explained tonight.  

She and Kyle both underestimated Rinna and her thirst for being the HBIC.  

Edited by njbchlover
  • Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 11
15 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I don't know what to make of what Erika said that Kathy called the DJ at the Caribou Club.  One half of me doesn't want to believe it, but the other half of me would not be surprised if it is true.

It is definitely plausible that what Erika said was true, we will obviously never know, which is infuriating as a viewer.

For me, Erika is a proven liar, so I usually discount what she says.

I don’t know much about Kathy Hilton’s past behaviors, so I am judging within the context of the show itself (and the social media surrounding it).

It is possible that some of what Lisa said happened is true, but each time Lisa repeats it, it sounds more grandiose and implausible. 

So with these two as the sole witnesses to Kathy’s behavior and words, I don’t trust anything. 
But IF Kathy said the things Erika accused her of, that is bad, 

However, in the context of judging them as individuals in the past few years (not their behavior 10 years ago), I’m going to side against Erika and Lipsa every time.

Edited by Stats Queen
  • Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 11
2 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I agree. I think something definitely did happen, but I'm not convinced it's what Erika said. I possibly would have believed Erika a bit more if she hadn't claimed everyone knew she (Erika) wasn't a liar. Sure, Jan.

And Rinna was interesting. A couple times Kathy wanted her to swear on her life or take a lie detector test and there really wasn't much of a response. 

2 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

It is possible that some of what Lisa said happened is true, but each time Lisa repeats it, it sounds more grandiose and implausible. 

Like the whole "stomping on the glasses" crap? It made absolutely no sense. Even Andy sort of called it out.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 13
9 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

The HR investigation was about the club incident between the manager and Kathy, which had nothing to do with the sprinter van. But it's obvious Kathy's lawyers interfered in other aspects of the incidents in the van and house.

Huh? all I heard Andy say, it was she said, she said and HR investigated it. HR could mean Helen Robert’s for all I know as Bravo HR seems to be an oxymoron.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 2

Of course this turns into the poor, victimized Kyle show. The subtext, good grief. 

I believe Kathy. I don’t believe she used a homophobic slur and the racist slur accusation wasn’t even mentioned. More Rinna lies. 

After this crap we have had to put up with a couple of Lisa vanderpumps nuts ‘n’ balls jokes would be most welcome. 

• Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 15
6 minutes ago, Surrealist said:

Wow. Kathy went all in on Erika.

That part was fabulous...especially since so many of the cast kiss her butt and suck up to her all the time. It's mind boggling the behavior she gets away with. I will say at least Kyle and Dorito said something about it tonight. Maybe that's why Erika said Dorito and PeeKay would be the next couple to split; payback for speaking up at the reunion.

• Like 1
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7

I guess Rinna proved herself an implusive liar yet again.  She claimed on tonight's show that she will "let it go" in regards to the Kyle/Kathy shit that she created, and that she wishes Kathy well.

I'm assuming Rinna didn't recall saying those things when she was posting and re-posting all the shitty comments, etc. on her Insta stories.  

There is one true thing that Rinna said - she really cannot help herself.  

Someone needs to duct tape oven mitts on her hands so she cannot type! 

• Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
38 minutes ago, Mar said:

761BF3BD-8D38-4C90-A546-B8115C83E2E4.thumb.jpeg.9ce87bdc5009269cc718ac0cac66c0f7.jpeg

In general, it's a good idea to question screen shots.  Doctoring up screen shots happens more often than it should.  And all it takes for screen shots to be taken as fact is for someone who has some credibility to be fooled by the screen shot and share it.  

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, Surrealist said:

LOL. Kyle basically told Dorit to shut the F up and not interject. You know that hit Dorit to the core.

And Dorit was trying to help her through the situation, which is what a good friend does.

49 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

But it's obvious Kathy's lawyers interfered in other aspects of the incidents in the van and house

Not obvious to me at all

Edited by Stats Queen
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 17
1 minute ago, Surrealist said:

LOL. Kyle basically told Dorit to shut the F up and not interject. You know that hit Dorit to the core.

Kyle was much more harsh with Dorit than she was with Rinna, who actually started all of this.  It was shocking how harsh she was with Dorit.  

This is one more reason why I have an inkling that Kyle was aware that Rinna was going to "mention it all" (TM-Bethenny Frankel) about Kathy on the show.

However, Dorit does need to be told by several people to shut up before she gets the hint.  She does ramble on and on and on to make a point.  No wonder Andy yawns when she starts talking!

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, ZettaK said:

Kathy acted and said everything she was accused of. She admitted to everything at Kyle's Encino house when she was confronted immediately after Apsen. But she decided to use her lawyers and social media to stop the story from circulating afterward. She appeared on the reunion in order to deny almost everything. Rinna showed her envelope with receipts in the reunion, but it didn't make it to the final cut- I don't doubt because of Kathy's attorneys interfering.

Again, Kathy did NOT admit to saying what Lisa accused her of. I am unclear where there is any confirmatory evidence that Kathy said the actual things Rinna is accusing her of..

C2AE886C-118A-4090-8E60-3A8D1D388B27.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 6
  • LOL 5
  • Love 9
6 minutes ago, Misslindsey said:

I was hoping during Kyle's constant crying that Sutton or Crystal would tell her to stop being so dramatic.

Omg!!!!!!!  Why weren't you there!!!!  Now I'm upset.  Kyle soooooo would have had that coming.

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 10

Loooove that Kathy wore those zillion dollar diamond earrings 😅I’m sure Erika was beyond jealous. 

Do tell, is it not slanderous of Rinna to refer to Kathy as ‘the devil’ ?? causing trauma? abusive? attacking her in the dark? seeing a monster?

Rinna is slanderous.

So Erika needs shielding and protection from the loathsome things that she uttered re the victims? But Kathy was a monster? Please! Makes no sense.

Edited by lili45
Spelling
  • Like 1
  • Applause 8
  • Love 13

Good reunion. I loved when Kathy started listing all of Lisa Rinna's victims. She had nothing to say.

Kyle  doesn't defend her family the way they want her to. Kim voiced the same complaint as Kathy, she just communicated it better. I don't think Kyle and Kathy are repairing their relationship and I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't attend Farrah's wedding.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Love 9