Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E24: Reunion, Part 3

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, 65mickey said:

I agree that if Garcelle leaves it will be to protect her sons from the hateful social media posters. But there are ways to protect them starting with making social media accounts private. If she does leave that's it for me as far as this show is concerned. I am not interested in the rest to waste an hour a week watching Lisa, Kyle, and Erika gloat over running off another housewive. 

I have a good feeling that Andy will do just about anything to keep Garcelle on the show. He now knows that she is the star of this show for the fans, not Rinna nor Kyle nor Erika.  Imagine how it will come across if he lets the coven run off the first and only African American Beverly HIlls housewive? I hope that in his long "conversation/apology" with Garcell he pretty much said we will do everything that we legally can to protect your minor children and name your price. She doesn't need this show and she will put her children first I am sure. I just hope it doesn't come to this. 

Agree. If he let's Garcelle get away he is a bigger idiot than anyone has imagined and that's saying a lot. Obviously, Diana is one and done, but Rinna has to go too. Garcelle is the best Housewife ever, on any franchise. I hope she gets a giant raise and stays, but am not optimistic. Unlike Rinna, she still actually has an acting career.

4 minutes ago, janiema said:

I wonder whether she realizes how bad it makes her look to say she has a “roster” of men to have sex with. 

I have honestly thought from her very first season that Erika was trash. She married money, but as Countess LuAnn says "money can't buy you class." I have always thought that could be Erika's theme song. 

• Applause 3
  • Love 10
40 minutes ago, Mar said:

Yikes. Things are not looking good for Kyle and Kathy.

1C139624-D6FE-4E1F-B0C0-B95CA25B162E.thumb.jpeg.66561c2d1e8f96531168da8f49326f0d.jpeg

I think Kathy has just had it with Kyle’s martyrdom, wide-eyed innocent routine, and duplicitousness — as have a lot of people. This also calls into question Kyle’s sincerity about wanting to repair her relationship with her siblings. Why? So she can keep using them for her own ends? Life’s too short for that.

Kathy Hilton is just what was needed to expose these women for who they are. Her takedown of Rinna belongs in the hall of fame. Garcelle can only do so much as a cast member — Kathy is an outsider who can honestly call ‘em as she sees ‘em.

• Like 2
  • Applause 9
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, chlban said:

Agree. If he let's Garcelle get away he is a bigger idiot than anyone has imagined and that's saying a lot. Obviously, Diana is one and done, but Rinna has to go too. Garcelle is the best Housewife ever, on any franchise. I hope she gets a giant raise and stays, but am not optimistic. Unlike Rinna, she still actually has an acting career.

I have honestly thought from her very first season that Erika was trash. She married money, but as Countess LuAnn says "money can't buy you class." I have always thought that could be Erika's theme song. 

I tried hard to give her the benefit of the doubt early, in that she was just so different from the rest of them. I kind of liked her. But the warning signs were there, especially with the “c—-y” necklace and discussions over that word, to pantygate. She’s coarse and hard, and had only gotten coarser and harder. She’s in good with the show and Andy now, so she doesn’t need the pretense.

I love Garcelle as well, but adults dragging her child into this mess was crossing a huge line, and if she can’t get past it, I wouldn’t blame her if she left.

• Like 4
  • Love 6
On 10/27/2022 at 5:43 AM, Straycat80 said:

Kyle was asked about Mauricio on WWHL. She said all the stuff with Kathy and Rinna happened in the lower level of the house. Mauricio was asleep in the upper level of the house and would not have heard, plus he is a very heavy sleeper. 

Nobody wants to stay in the lower level.

• LOL 12
22 hours ago, OlderThanDirt said:

Interesting that Crystal wasn't asked about Kathy's behavior at the club since she called the transportation. Was that because of cease and desist orders or to preserve her actual neighbor status with the Hiltons; probably more important in the long run than this gig.

I wasn't clear on how much of Kathy's 'meltdown' the other ladies witnessed at the club. I get that Crystal could not leave with Rinna and Kathy as she needed to get her coat but why weren't the other women able to relay more of the story and back up either Kathy's or Rinna's versions of events?

Why wasn't the driver asked what he witnessed on the way home?

And I find the fact that Mauricio was never involved to be very suspect. I understand that it was explained on WWHL that he was asleep on the upper level of the house while the ladies were in the bottom level but I still don't know how he could have missed loud screaming. Wouldn't the dog start barking? And Rinna could have easily asked him for help. I would think if the story was true she would want a witness.

• Like 3
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, MaggieG said:

I love them. I hope they do another tour soon and come to my city. And I totally agree about Erika's fake sex life. I said it from the beginning of this season, I don't believe she is having sex with anyone. She is just so fake when she talks about it. "Oh I had some last night, it's so nice when a guy can stay hard, I have a full roster"

Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF

Right? As many others here have reminded us, if you are having sex often enough, there’s no need to discuss it publicly. Plus, it’s really rather easy to find a man who will have sex with you, unless you are, physically, anyway, hideous. So I am not even sure why she bothers “pretend”ing (?!?!) to brag about this. To stay on brand?

Okay. 

• Sad 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 9
42 minutes ago, Melonie77 said:

And I find the fact that Mauricio was never involved to be very suspect. I understand that it was explained on WWHL that he was asleep on the upper level of the house while the ladies were in the bottom level but I still don't know how he could have missed loud screaming.

Also stomping around and pounding on the walls. I know I’d wake up if someone were in the house on any floor, pounding on walls. The dog would too.

• Like 2
  • Applause 4
  • Love 4
18 hours ago, ChitChat said:

Kathy seems harmless too.  However, if she said those horrible things about the rest of the cast, then she needs to apologize to them profusely and then walk away from this show.  Her name & wealth will help protect her from whatever terrible things she said & did that night from coming to light.  

Respectfully, if this is the standard, only Crystal and Garcelle would be left on the show.  Come on now.  

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
2 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

I’m not a prude, but I find that disgusting, if it is actually happening.🤮

It’s so weird. Erika Jayne does not come across as sexual. I think she hired Mikey, because someone recommended him, when she announced she’d be able to throw heaps of ill-gotten-gains money at whomever she employed. Mikey pushed this hyper-sexualized persona. She thought, “Great.” But she actually doesn’t seem to have any sex drive whatsoever. When she patted the p- - - or sat on a d- - -, it looked so robotic or only performative. 

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Like 9
  • Wink 1
  • Love 6

I really wish that this would have happened:

Andy:  Wow, Rinna, this seems like it was really awful for you, and since we don't have it on camera, we want to give our viewers a sense of just how bad things were...

Rinna: Great!

Andy: Was it more abusive than this? [shows clip of Rinna screaming at Sutton]  What about this, was this more or less monstrous than Kathy? [shows clip of Rinna breaking a wine glass and threatening Kim]

I'm sure there are more clips of Rinna acting like a hosebeast.  Just keep showing them and asking how they compared to Kathy's "rampage."

And, while Erika is vile and I have no idea why anyone would want to have sex with her, if she is indeed having sex with more than one man, I simply don't care.  She's not in a committed monogamous relationship, and as long as the guys aren't either, I can't bring myself to ding her for how many dongs she's getting.  She's a terrible person, unquestionably, but not because of how many men she's slept with.

• Fire 1
  • Applause 12
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

I read that Garcelle will likely be back that she doesn't want to be pushed out of the role by the bullies. I can't remember where I saw this though...I think it was an interview.
Kathy was quoted in the media saying she will not be back if Erica and Lisa return.
I don't think Sheree was even mentioned during the reunion. I guess she won't be back.
I get the impression Andy is not that crazy about Diana. I wonder if HR is checking out anything to do with her behavior???
I also think Mr. Cohen is very unhappy with Rinna's social media rants especially those she made against Bravo / production. He knows she is a loose cannon. And I believe Andy was not too comfortable with how upset Kyle was at the end of the reunion. Although Kyle is vile, Rinna is worse so perhaps Andy will realize he needs to remove Rinna before she causes the rest of his cast to stroke out!

I think the tequila was the spark that set the whole Aspen meltdown off and I don't blame Kathy for being upset over how the others treated her efforts to promote her product. EVERYONE on the RHWs shows promote products.

I loved how Andy defended Kathy advertising her tequila. He made a point of naming other housewives product promotions.

Kyle laughed as the others ignored her sister when she tried to present and serve the tequila at the Aspen house. Not only did Kyle fail to support her sister she was outright rude and dismissive, and prevented her from promoting her product.

Lisa ordering the Kardashian tequila at Kemo Sabe was very obviously a deliberate attempt to annoy Kathy. We saw Kathy's reaction - she was upset and took it as a personal dig.
Yet at the reunion Kathy brushed off Lisa's behavior at Kemo Sabe.🤷🏻‍♀️

I agree with everyone who has said that Kathy did (and has admitted to) have some degree of a meltdown but that Rinna exaggerated / embellished the story and lied to cause trouble for Kathy and the sisters' relationship.

I think Kathy waving away any upset over the Kemo Sabe tequila incident during the reunion was an attempt to tone down her level of anger that night. Kyle picked on Kathy over the slippers, the purse, her boots, etc but the tequila was the one thing that really stuck in Kathy's craw. After all, Kyle and Mauricio were apparently advertising their whole Aspen HOUSE that weekend! They sold it shortly afterwards. What better way to promote a real-estate sale than to use it for a vacation getaway while filming a popular tv series!🤣

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, CallmeCray said:

I just laughed SO hard at this!  Thank you. 

My daughter (22) was sitting nearby and I asked her which of the women is the prettiest.  She said Garcelle.  Then she made a comment about all of the ugly dresses.

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
On 10/26/2022 at 5:04 PM, Emmeline said:

I’m sick of hearing Erika talk about all her “D” and her roster of men.  It’s just gross and I don’t know if I believe it.

well, FratBoy keeps bringing it up, so....

• Like 2
  • Wink 1
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, janiema said:

I wonder whether she realizes how bad it makes her look to say she has a “roster” of men to have sex with. 

1 hour ago, Stats Queen said:

I’m not a prude, but I find that disgusting, if it is actually happening.🤮

To me, it sounded like Erika was hiring guys, or calling 1-800-Dial-a-Dick or something.  Having a "roster" sounds like she's picking and choosing from an ala carte menu.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 9
1 hour ago, Melonie77 said:

. . .I think the tequila was the spark that set the whole Aspen meltdown off and I don't blame Kathy for being upset over how the others treated her efforts to promote her product. EVERYONE on the RHWs shows promote products. . .I loved how Andy defended Kathy advertising her tequila. He made a point of naming other housewives product promotions. . .Lisa ordering the Kardashian tequila at Kemo Sabe was very obviously a deliberate attempt to annoy Kathy. We saw Kathy's reaction - she was upset and took it as a personal dig. . .Yet at the reunion Kathy brushed off Lisa's behavior at Kemo Sabe.

Of course Andy defends the promotions!  Bravo gets PAID for product placement & sometimes a cut of the sales. (Except where housewives have a "Bethenny" clause in their contracts like the one Bethenny negotiated to prevent Bravo from taking a cut of Skinnygirl sales.) 

Notice how the Kemo Sabe bartender twirled the 818 Tequila bottle to fully show its label to the camera when Rinna ordered it?  Maybe 818 paid for product promotion & Rinna tasked to request it.  Maybe Kathy was not told so that the order & the obnoxious way it was made might draw Kathy's ire. STORY LINE!! Maybe much later, Kathy was told or learned of the plot development - & reason - because Kathy now seems VERY willing to brush off Rinna's having done it. 

Kyle may have been in on it - she's pals-y with Kris Jenner.  Ergo, Kyle's failure to support Kathy's tequila or block Rinna's 818 order. Were Kyle's tears guilt-driven for having had a hand in the 818 promotion deal that started the ball rolling on Kathy's bad day/night & eventual meltdown? Maybe. Kyle was so sure she'd get the blame - because she knew she WAS to blame?!?

Edited by realityplease
  • Useful 5
  • Love 4
On 10/26/2022 at 8:42 PM, WaltersHair said:

The almighty denial of the conga line and playing an MJ song was never mentioned. This is the weirdest reunion.

Yes.  The entire Kathy segment felt weird, and I think it’s because a lot of content was left on the cutting room floor.  

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, realityplease said:

Of course Andy defends the promotions!  Bravo gets PAID for product placement & sometimes a cut of the sales. (Except where housewives have a "Bethenny" clause in their contracts like the one Bethenny negotiated to prevent Bravo from taking a cut of Skinnygirl sales.) 

Notice how the Kemo Sabe bartender twirled the 818 Tequila bottle to fully show its label to the camera when Rinna ordered it?  Maybe 818 paid for product promotion & Rinna tasked to request it.  Maybe Kathy was not told so that the order - & the obnoxious way it was made - might draw Kathy's ire. STORY LINE!! Maybe much later, Kathy was told or learned of the plot development & reason because Kathy now seems very willing to brush off Rinna's having done it.  Kyle may have been in on it - she's pals-y with Kris Jenner.  Ergo, Kyle's failure to support Kathy's tequila or block Rinna's 818 order. Some of Kyle's tears may have been guilty tears for having a hand in the 818 promotion deal which started the ball rolling on Kathy's bad day/night & eventual meltdown. Kyle was so sure she'd get the blame - because she WAS to blame?!!?

Oh how very very intriguing! First of all I had forgotten that Bravo would get a cut in any action. And I would absolutely not be surprised if Kyle was in on some type of product placement of Jenner's tequila during her Kemo Sabe party! Wouldn't it be wonderful for information like that to come out!

I looked up Jenner's tequila to find out how long it has been around and found this interesting article:
https://www.instyle.com/celebrity/kendall-jenner-818-tequila-problematic-explained#:~:text=In February of 2021%2C Kendall,the best-tasting tequila."

• Useful 2
2 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

When she [Erika] patted the p- - - or sat on a d- - -, it looked so robotic or only performative. 

Another word for it:  talentless

59 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

To me, it sounded like Erika was hiring guys, or calling 1-800-Dial-a-Dick or something.  Having a "roster" sounds like she's picking and choosing from an ala carte menu.

Or a drawer full of vibrators. 

• Applause 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, 65mickey said:

I agree that if Garcelle leaves it will be to protect her sons from the hateful social media posters. But there are ways to protect them starting with making social media accounts private. If she does leave that's it for me as far as this show is concerned. I am not interested in the rest to waste an hour a week watching Lisa, Kyle, and Erika gloat over running off another housewive. 

I have a good feeling that Andy will do just about anything to keep Garcelle on the show. He now knows that she is the star of this show for the fans, not Rinna nor Kyle nor Erika.  Imagine how it will come across if he lets the coven run off the first and only African American Beverly HIlls housewive? I hope that in his long "conversation/apology" with Garcell he pretty much said we will do everything that we legally can to protect your minor children and name your price. She doesn't need this show and she will put her children first I am sure. I just hope it doesn't come to this. 

I agree. I believe Andy will work to keep Garcelle happy. I think Diana and Crystal added so little, I'd think he'd at least reduce them to friend of. Kathy's takedown of Rinna and Erika was fun. I'd think he'd work a bit to keep her too if necessary. I'm betting Kyle, Rinna, and Sutton will remain also. For me, Erika is done. There's no good stuff to come. 

• Like 1
  • Love 5
7 minutes ago, MMEButterfly said:

I agree. I believe Andy will work to keep Garcelle happy. I think Diana and Crystal added so little, I'd think he'd at least reduce them to friend off. Kathy's takedown of Rinna and Erika was fun. I'd think he'd work a bit to keep her too if necessary. I'm betting Kyle, Rinna, and Sutton will remain also. For me, Erika is done. There's no good stuff to come. 

If they do decide that the backlash would happen and people would just stop watching in protest because they both were back after this shit show display I think out of the 2 Erika has the strongest chance of staying 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 2
  • Applause 5
9 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

If they do decide that the backlash would happen and people would just stop watching in protest because they both were back after this shit show display I think out of the 2 Erika has the strongest chance of staying 

I agree with you that Erika has the strongest chance of staying. It couldn't be more clear to me that Andy likes her. With Rinna, he held her feet to the fire a little more. Not enough of course but he seemed to at least acknowledge how cringe worthy Rinna is this season. Plus I don't think he wants to see any of the ladies go into nonstop dumpster fire territory when it comes to their social media. 

I wonder how long it will take to reveal next season's cast? The only housewives who seem truly safe to me next season are Kyle, Garcelle, Dorit and Sutton. Rinna, Erika, Diana, Crystal and Kathy are all up in the air.(With Kathy though it's because she might not want to come back. Not because she's been given the axe.) 

• Like 2
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Avaleigh said:

I agree with you that Erika has the strongest chance of staying. It couldn't be more clear to me that Andy likes her. With Rinna, he held her feet to the fire a little more. Not enough of course but he seemed to at least acknowledge how cringe worthy Rinna is this season. Plus I don't think he wants to see any of the ladies go into nonstop dumpster fire territory when it comes to their social media. 

I wonder how long it will take to reveal next season's cast? The only housewives who seem truly safe to me next season are Kyle, Garcelle, Dorit and Sutton. Rinna, Erika, Diana, Crystal and Kathy are all up in the air.(With Kathy though it's because she might not want to come back. Not because she's been given the axe.) 

I don't know about Dorit being safe. She really brings nothing with her stupidity and ridiculous outfits. If she stays, I think it will mean Rinna, Erika and Crystal are all gone and they will just give her another year so they don't have to replace four. But, If Rinna and/or Erik's stay, I think Dorit could be canned or, at least  demoted to friend. I am hopong that Andy fires the Evil Twins, but hoping Andy does what's right is much like waiting up for Santa. Personally, I would love to see Vile Kyle fired, but I know that won't happen. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, RecoveringLawyer said:

Respectfully, if this is the standard, only Crystal and Garcelle would be left on the show.  Come on now.  

Kathy should walk away for many reasons, Kyle being one of them!!

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 2
20 minutes ago, chlban said:

I don't know about Dorit being safe. She really brings nothing with her stupidity and ridiculous outfits. If she stays, I think it will mean Rinna, Erika and Crystal are all gone and they will just give her another year so they don't have to replace four. But, If Rinna and/or Erik's stay, I think Dorit could be canned or, at least  demoted to friend. I am hopong that Andy fires the Evil Twins, but hoping Andy does what's right is much like waiting up for Santa. Personally, I would love to see Vile Kyle fired, but I know that won't happen. 

I agree with you that she doesn't bring anything to the table (apart from her adorable children) but it's like you said--I don't think they want to replace 4 cast members. Plus I think Kyle wants her to stay and it's more or less Kyle's friend group that we're watching these days.

Since Rinna and Diana are givens and Andy seems fond of Erika, that leaves Crystal, Sutton and Dorit up for discussion. (No way are they dumping Garcelle.)

I can see Dorit being told she needs to step it up a notch or else be demoted to friend. Maybe it'll be like that season with Luann where she was demoted but had enough of a storyline where it seemed like she was a main cast member anyway. Money wise Dorit seems like she needs this show so I'm inclined to think she'll go all out in order to stay relevant. 

In years past I think Sutton would have been forgettable, possibly even a one and done, but the FFF have made her such a punching bag since she's been on the show that she's an easy person to root for. Plus she doesn't go out of her way to be mean--that always helps. I'd like to think she's safe for that reason alone in addition to being a friend of fan favorite Garcelle.

• Like 2
  • Love 4
On 10/26/2022 at 10:06 PM, realityplease said:

Ruth Madoff gave up jewelry & assets, did not battle recovery for or belittle the victims, & tried to maintain her dignity in the face of her husband's massive fraud & the subsequent suicide & cancer death of her two sons. Erika is NO Ruth Madoff.  Crass talk about her sex life, whining about the loss of her high-flying life, hanging onto assets adjudicated not to be hers - that's Erika.  So nope, Erika is no Ruth.   

They cast Michelle Effin’ Pfeiffer as Ruth Madoff! 

They could portray Erika Girardi as a mashup of a matronly, bloated CGI version of Martian Girl (Mars Attacks!)/Rosanne Barr (for her cackle)/and the extraterrestrial from Ridley Scott’s Alien franchise.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
On 10/27/2022 at 4:30 PM, ladle said:

I want to see Rinna get taken down as much as the next person, and I will support Kathy in that endeavor. But, that doesn't mean that Kathy doesn't suck. She sucks in some ways! So does Kyle in some ways! There's enough suck to go around. 

Using the Reddit AITAH model:  ESH.   

• Like 2

I finally watched part 3.  I have never seen a bigger "I'm the victim" than Kyle.  It's always about her, you put me in the middle, you did this too me, etc.  She had no problem putting down Kathy all season long.  You laughed at what she wore, her talking about the tequila, and being difficult because she asked for a napkin and grilled corn.  Kathy was trying to say it was her fault how she reacted but no Kyle had to continue on her being the only victim.  

You put yourself in the middle of all of this. When Erika let it spill that you wanted people to see how Kathy was you were no longer a victim but a willing participant.  The fact that you got more upset Dorit to speaking and you never told Rinna to stay out of it shows to me even more.  I don't blame Kathy for saying I'm not doing this when you decided you want to know why she is mad. I would have done the same thing.  If you are so egotistical you can't see why she is upset then you would comprehend anyway.  You would just direct it all back to yourself.

Too bad Andy didn't have time to hug Garcelle for what she had to deal with her sons from Erika and then the attacks online to him.  But I'm sure Kyle causing her own drama is more important to him.

Andy should have pressed Dorit and Kyle more on the laughing.  When Dorit said she was shocked...just shocked at what Erika said.  Why not follow up with a so why did you laugh with Kyle and the other two idiots.  Then make a comment of well it's not my kids.

• Like 1
  • Applause 10
  • Love 8
On 10/26/2022 at 10:28 PM, 65mickey said:

I'm sorry, this forum doesn't allow posts to be deleted (quote above).

Garcelle is rumored to be returning. She was presumably offered a contract, and she accepted the offer.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1
On 10/26/2022 at 11:27 PM, Stats Queen said:

Again, Kathy did NOT admit to saying what Lisa accused her of. I am unclear where there is any confirmatory evidence that Kathy said the actual things Rinna is accusing her of..

C2AE886C-118A-4090-8E60-3A8D1D388B27.jpeg

In the reunion, because she couldn't convince Rinna, or Bravo to stop discussing/airing it. During the regular season she admitted she said terrible things about her sister and the other HWs, and that she was cruel, and she apologized to Kyle and Rinna (Silence is Golden episode at Kyle's Encino house after Aspen)

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
On 10/26/2022 at 10:36 PM, njbchlover said:

I don't know what to make of what Erika said that Kathy called the DJ at the Caribou Club.  One half of me doesn't want to believe it, but the other half of me would not be surprised if it is true.

I also still want to know where the hell Mauricio was when Kathy was supposedly raging, stomping and banging on walls at his home.  No one could be that stoned that he wouldn't hear any of that, and besides, it would have totally harshed his (presumed) mellow, so wouldn't he have gone to investigate?  

Something definitely happened, but not to the extent that Rinna is telling.

Mauricio and Kathy were in different levels of the house (top floor, and basement). The HWs fought several times in Kyle's Aspen house before the incident (on top of how much they did during the season and previous seasons- Mauricio is a cast member since 2010). Erika about the earrings, Diana calling Sutton names, Kyle and Dorit about Kyle's event. It was 12am to 12:30am, he probably woke up, thought it was another fight which didn't involve him and went back to sleep. We see the husbands not interfering most of the times.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

Yes, Kathy, 100% … Kyle’s tears were the tears of someone who has been caught and whose plan spun out of control,

She put Lisa Rinna up to tearing down Kathy and couldn’t get her to stop once Lisa went off the rails.  If she did ask her to dial it down Lisa would have immediately said you put me up to this. (Isn’t that’s what she was hysterical about … “you’re hurting MEEEEEE”.

Literally a deal with the devil, and like most who do, Kyle got burned.

ETA: Sorry, I don’t know how these social media things work.  I see the post is not from Kathy, but that she (supposedly?) “liked” it.  Still think whoever wrote it is spot on.

B5683F26-706E-425F-BF95-AAE327B9BA4F.jpeg

Edited by escatefromny
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4
On 10/26/2022 at 10:43 PM, lili45 said:

Where is the proof of any of this?

There is not one shred of evidence that she admitted this.

Rinna’s envelope did not contain voice recordings, so how do you know it contained so called proof? Any proof, Andy would have shown.

Oh! One more thing, the only person having  psychotic break is Rinna, who has confused real life with the characters she plays on Days of Our Lives. Rinna, go see a shrink, and clean up your house.

Oh Denise just posted negative things about Rinna, so it’s not accurate stating that Denise doesn’t have a problem with her.

At the Silence is Golden episode (just before the season finale episode). Kathy admitted at Kyle's Encino house that she said terrible things about her sister and the other HWs, she said she was cruel, and she apologized to her sister, and Rinna (because of her behavior in front of her). 

Proof can be texts, emails, letters from attorneys, etc. Recordings can be on somebody's phone. And attorneys can prevent a lot from being shown/discussed.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

At the Silence is Golden episode (just before the season finale episode). Kathy admitted at Kyle's Encino house that she said terrible things about her sister and the other HWs, she said she was cruel, and she apologized to her sister, and Rinna (because of her behavior in front of her). 

Proof can be texts, emails, etc.

Apparently whatever was in those envelopes was deemed inconsequential I mean to the point of them not even being aird… and if lawyers are that good to get them to not air stuff and to get around the contract for this show you know damn well Diana would have done the same thing with her edit 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3

I was watching Dana Wilkey's podcast today (only because it was about BH).  She said that it is normal for friends to get together before filming starts to "talk".  She gave an example:  She would say to Kyle, why doesn't someone bring up Camilles husband Kelsey cross dressing.  That is a hint for a storyline.  If Kyle doesn't bring it up, then Dana would know that Kyle is not with her and she would go after Kyle.  (this was all an example of how they work-not what actually happened).  Her guess is, Kyle, Rinna, Erika and Dorit had their lunch.  Kyle talked about how mean Kathy is to her, how she has treated her, her meltdowns, her triggers basically giving the girls permission and ammunition to go after Kathy.  Howerver, Dana feels that at Kyle's party when Kyle was upset about the leak to the press is when Kyle realized Rinna and Erika had gone too far.  (how many times did Dorit tell them they'd gone too far?)  Remember Erika telling Kyle how Kyle previously told her how mean Kathy was and Kyle quickly shutting her up and telling her, I told you that as a friend.  I do believe that Kyle gives the insight and lets them go after the person Kyle wants gone and then acts so hurt.  I had a sister in law like that.  She'd do/say things to start a war and then sit back, watch others go at it and smile.  Anyway, Dana said that housewives will sit there at the reunion and let Rinna/Erika go on and on because if Kyle told Rinna or Erika at the reunion they went too far, they (Rinna/Erika) would expose Kyle's plan.  I remember a few years ago another housewife saying to be very wary of a housewife that stays silent at a reunion if there is an argument going and that they were part of because they don't want to be exposed.  

Also, saw another Youtube of someone that slowed down the scene where Lisa R ordered the 818 tequila.  The liquid in the bottle that was on the label should have been carmel colored but the one Rinna had was clear.  The clear tequila is on a bottle with a different label.  Rinna had the bottle with the label Reposado which should have been carmel colored.  The label blanco is the clear liquid.  

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 5
On 10/27/2022 at 7:52 AM, Hiyo said:

But we don't know for a fact what was what happened as why Rinna's information wasn't shown.

Anything can be made up.

Also, Kathy wasn't caught on tape using any words. Just because her kids, doesn't mean she has.

Are we even watching the same show? Rinna is the one going after Kathy like a starving dog going after a peace of steak, and has been making this an even bigger issue than it was. It's not hyperbole to say that Rinna claimed that she had moved on from the issue AND YET SHE KEEPS BRINGING IT UP.

Also, Rinna is the biggest bully on the show isn't hyperbolic, since her reign of terror has lasted quite a bit longer.

If Kathy's lawyers had really worked that hard, then Rinna would have shut up about this whole issue months ago, and Ericka would not have made her comment that she heard Kathy use a homophobic slur nor would Bravo have aired it.

What receipts could she have had in those envelopes? The only smoking gun that would vindicate Rinna at this point is either a video or voice recording of Kathy on her rampage, but it has yet to surface.

Unlike, say, us having on video Diana and Ericka calling Sutton the c-word, Ericka bragging that she has no empathy for Tom's victims, Rinna lying about Harry Hamlin needing/wanting a thank you, Rinna lying about the Elton John tickets...those are all on tape.

Dorit also. It doesn't look like Ericka was happy when Dorit made her comments about not keeping the earrings.

Kathy was not caught because it was a private club (in Aspen), cameras were allowed, and I'm sure not cellphone videos either.

I don't know what evidence/info Rinna had, but she had a large manila envelope, and we didn't see anything about it. Attorneys cannot stop everything from airing, etc. that why we saw some. But they managed to stop the story from getting repeated online for months, and I don't doubt certain details from airing on Bravo (eg. about the envelope). 

Kathy said that Rinna is the biggest bully in Hollywood. Well, Rinna is a nobody in Hollywood, and we know about the behavior of some actors, directors, agents, producers- a lot of them are really famous. 

5 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

It’s so weird. Erika Jayne does not come across as sexual. I think she hired Mikey, because someone recommended him, when she announced she’d be able to throw heaps of ill-gotten-gains money at whomever she employed. Mikey pushed this hyper-sexualized persona. She thought, “Great.” But she actually doesn’t seem to have any sex drive whatsoever. When she patted the p- - - or sat on a d- - -, it looked so robotic or only performative. 

My thoughts exactly. She seems utterly asexual. And there is nothing wrong with that, just don’t act like you are this sexual creature when you are not. We see you Erika. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 7
36 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

Kathy was not caught because it was a private club (in Aspen), cameras were allowed, and I'm sure not cellphone videos either.

I don't know what evidence/info Rinna had, but she had a large manila envelope, and we didn't see anything about it. Attorneys cannot stop everything from airing, etc. that why we saw some. But they managed to stop the story from getting repeated online for months, and I don't doubt certain details from airing on Bravo (eg. about the envelope). 

Kathy said that Rinna is the biggest bully in Hollywood. Well, Rinna is a nobody in Hollywood, and we know about the behavior of some actors, directors, agents, producers- a lot of them are really famous. 

But they allowed Erika to say Kathy said the “F” word (and why was it ok to say the F word for her) she couldn’t say c*** but c word but when it was F*** she just had no problem saying the whole thing? Anyway so it would be fair to say that whatever was in that envelope if connected to what Erika said would be allowed because it gives it weight. Her lawyer wouldn’t stop Rinna’s evidence but still allow Erika to say Kathy called someone a slur therefor putting it on national television and out there.  it makes no sense 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Avaleigh said:

I agree with you that she doesn't bring anything to the table (apart from her adorable children) but it's like you said--I don't think they want to replace 4 cast members. Plus I think Kyle wants her to stay and it's more or less Kyle's friend group that we're watching these days.

Since Rinna and Diana are givens and Andy seems fond of Erika, that leaves Crystal, Sutton and Dorit up for discussion. (No way are they dumping Garcelle.)

I can see Dorit being told she needs to step it up a notch or else be demoted to friend. Maybe it'll be like that season with Luann where she was demoted but had enough of a storyline where it seemed like she was a main cast member anyway. Money wise Dorit seems like she needs this show so I'm inclined to think she'll go all out in order to stay relevant. 

In years past I think Sutton would have been forgettable, possibly even a one and done, but the FFF have made her such a punching bag since she's been on the show that she's an easy person to root for. Plus she doesn't go out of her way to be mean--that always helps. I'd like to think she's safe for that reason alone in addition to being a friend of fan favorite Garcelle.

I'm not understanding why Diana is a given to stay. 

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, MMEButterfly said:

I'm not understanding why Diana is a given to stay. 

Sorry, I was unclear. I meant Rinna and Diana are givens to get fired. I was saying I think three people are going to get cut and Rinna and Diana are easily the top picks. The third one is a little harder but I'm guessing it'll be Crystal because she doesn't seem to be a fan favorite. She isn't despised or anything the way Rinna and Erika currently are but she doesn't really have a strong story. She didn't have much to say at the reunion either. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, ZettaK said:

Proof can be texts, emails, letters from attorneys, etc. Recordings can be on somebody's phone. And attorneys can prevent a lot from being shown/discussed.

I know what proof “can be.” The question cannot be answered by imaginary speculation.

Once again, where is the proof? Oh wait, there is none.

Oh, Rinna calls Kathy a monster and the devil for saying unkind things about Kyle . But Rinna protects Erika from all the atrocious, disgusting, evil things she very callously stated about the victims! Please, Rinna’s ulterior motive was so transparent that any level headed person can see this blatant behavior.

Rinna and Erika are proven liars.

• Applause 3
  • Love 14
17 minutes ago, Avaleigh said:

Sorry, I was unclear. I meant Rinna and Diana are givens to get fired. I was saying I think three people are going to get cut and Rinna and Diana are easily the top picks. The third one is a little harder but I'm guessing it'll be Crystal because she doesn't seem to be a fan favorite. She isn't despised or anything the way Rinna and Erika currently are but she doesn't really have a strong story. She didn't have much to say at the reunion either. 

Oh, I do hope you are right. 

• Love 1