Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E24: Reunion, Part 3

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Talented Tenth said:

Why is Kyle getting heat for being silent but Kathy is getting no heat for bashing Kyle?

WHY??

Because Kathy APOLOGIZED to Kyle and Kyle ACCEPTED.  NONE of us know what the "bashing" was.  Rinna reported Kathy said, "I'll take down Kyle & her  family" but we don't know WHY she wanted to - or if she even told Rinna.  Kyle ACCEPTED the apology - THAT should have ended it.  But Kyle stood by as Rinna & Erika ran on & on.  Kyle cried & cried about getting the blame, but we didn't see Kathy blame her. 

Because Kyle SAID at the reunion - almost under her breath, but said nevertheless - that Kathy DID NOT SAY what Erika said Kathy said.  But Kyle let Rinna  (& Erika) go on & on. She didn't defend Kathy even as to that which Kyle said Kathy did not say.  Kyle was at the Club & angry that Kathy "ordered" her to leave - but Kyle didn't ASK why Kathy was mad??  Kyle KNEW the story - stayed silent - leaving some to suspect the worst of Kathy.  

Because from the moment Kathy entered Kyle's house, Kyle mocked Kathy - she made fun of Kathy's slippers, bag, requested fork, ignored her tequila promotion efforts, put her in a bunk bed withno closet space. Kathy has not mocked Kyle.

Nor do I care that Kathy didn't word by word dispute what Rinna had to say.  Do you think Rinna would have said, oh, okay, I'll back down? Never. So why give light & energy to falsehoods.  Or argue with someone who doesn't want to listen.  Any idiot would know not to engage with a rabid dog.  You let them be.  Rinna only knows talking - and waiting to talk.  There's NO listening.

Frankly, even if Kathy said everything she was accused of - whether raging drunk or mad or stone-cold sober - this was handled horribly. She was obviously sorry for - well, we just don't know.  Everyone's quick to judge or to cancel.  Outing private discussions, histrionic displays, crying jags -- no effort to show friendships, loyalties (except hidden FF5 crap) or family ties.  It's really disgusting. 

Edited by realityplease
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 9
  • Useful 1
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Even if someone doesn't believe Kathy used slurs, which, okay fine..  but to have a mental breakdown because of tequila and not getting her way?  I don't at all find this personality type 'charming'.  She really does nothing for me and if it happens off camera, it still happens in my eyes.

If it was Rinna who had the psychotic break, I think it would be scrutinized a lot harder.

I used the word charming to describe Kathy the way she is the vast majority of the time, not her having what sounds like a tantrum. She's typically silly, lighthearted, funny, and doesn't bother anyone, unlike most of the rest. And as posted above, there was more to that than the tequila and not getting her way. She had been mocked and criticized quite a bit up to that point, and not just by Kyle. 

A lot of people including me started out liking Rinna. I even cut her slack before because I did think despite being a fan that Vanderpump could be shady and Kim is A LOT. But it's not just stuff like Rinna throwing a glass of wine or threatening to fuck up a cast member. It's more than her just going nuts and losing her cool, it's a pattern of getting meaner. To me it's not double standards. It's giving benefit of the doubt to the cast member who's the much nicer of the two. 

image.jpeg

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Like 2
  • Applause 8
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7

It's interesting that people are still suggesting that it's doubtful that Kathy said what she said. 

Given the source(s), of course people would be doubtful.

Rinna confronted her to her face, said she said cruel things, had a psychotic break, needs help and has a black heart.  Kathy didn't push back on anything and apologized multiple times to Kyle and Rinna. 

Kathy has pushed back. She accepted that she had a meltdown but denies she said what Rinna and Ericka are saying she said. Also, Kathy has yet to agree with Rinna that she had psychotic break or that she has a black heart.

And even though she apologized to Rinna, it still doesn't seem to be enough, since Rinna keeps coming after Kathy like a starving dog chasing a piece of steak.

The hate for Rinna and Erika is clouding people's judgment.  

No, their past actions which involve the most curious relationship with the truth is what is leading people to have their opinions about Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dumber (you can decide which is which).

Also, why would Kyle "defend" Kathy about a meltdown in which she was bashing Kyle?   Why is Kyle getting heat for being silent but Kathy is getting no heat for bashing Kyle?

When people say Kyle should "defend" Kathy, they mean she needs to grow a pair and tell Rinna to stop going after her sister.

If it was Rinna who had the psychotic break, I think it would be scrutinized a lot harder.

Not by the HWs or Andy, that's for sure.

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 10
On 10/28/2022 at 10:54 PM, ZettaK said:

Specific as in the details: Kathy talked to the club manager, or dj, got angry, assumed that he was gay, and used the f word when she vented to Erika. You don't use this term out of nowhere. 

But isn’t it perplexing that Bravo didn’t air any other version of this slur accusation until part 3 of the reunion? If Kathy had said that to Erika, Erika would have told Rinna. (Rinna was texting Erika a play-by-play from the car or house; Erika would have mirrored this updating strategy, don’t we think?) Rinna would have included this on her list of why she knows that Kathy Hilton had a psychotic breakdown. 

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 3
  • Love 7
On 10/28/2022 at 6:30 PM, ZettaK said:

During the regular season she admitted she said terrible things about her sister and the other HWs, and that she was cruel, and she apologized to Kyle and Rinna.

Kathy is not admitting that she said everything that traumatized Rinna, or that she verbally abused Rinna, or that she put Rinna at risk for developing cancer.

She told Rinna that she would like Rinna to take a lie detector test. 

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Applause 2
  • Love 8
11 hours ago, ChitChat said:

I guess the word 'van' isn't fancy enough for them.  In their world, maybe "sprinter van" implies class since that lets us know that it's a Mercedes Sprinter van (it was a Mercedes, right?)   

I guess “the Econoline” or “the Grand Caravan” just wouldn’t have the right ring to it, LOL…

• Wink 1
  • LOL 10
11 hours ago, Talented Tenth said:

Also, why would Kyle "defend" Kathy about a meltdown in which she was bashing Kyle?   Why is Kyle getting heat for being silent but Kathy is getting no heat for bashing Kyle?

Because Kathy apologized and Kyle accepted it. This fight was done .. it’s Lisa who is keeping the fight going .. it’s Kyle who isn’t telling Lisa to stop bashing my sister because she apologized to me and I accepted it it’s stop bashing my sister because Paris and Nicki won’t come to my daughters wedding because I’m not stopping this but actually hanging out with taking selfies with and post online with the ladies still who are attacking their mother and her sister 

10 hours ago, realityplease said:

WHY??

Because Kathy APOLOGIZED to Kyle and Kyle ACCEPTED.  NONE of us know what the "bashing" was.  Rinna reported Kathy said, "I'll take down Kyle & her  family" but we don't know WHY she wanted to - or if she even told Rinna.  Kyle ACCEPTED the apology - THAT should have ended it.  But Kyle stood by as Rinna & Erika ran on & on.  Kyle cried & cried about getting the blame, but we didn't see Kathy blame her. 

Because Kyle SAID at the reunion - almost under her breath, but said nevertheless - that Kathy DID NOT SAY what Erika said Kathy said.  But Kyle let Rinna  (& Erika) go on & on. She didn't defend Kathy even as to that which Kyle said Kathy did not say.  Kyle was at the Club & angry that Kathy "ordered" her to leave - but Kyle didn't ASK why Kathy was mad??  Kyle KNEW the story - stayed silent - leaving some to suspect the worst of Kathy.  

Because from the moment Kathy entered Kyle's house, Kyle mocked Kathy - she made fun of Kathy's slippers, bag, requested fork, ignored her tequila promotion efforts, put her in a bunk bed withno closet space. Kathy has not mocked Kyle.

Nor do I care that Kathy didn't word by word dispute what Rinna had to say.  Do you think Rinna would have said, oh, okay, I'll back down? Never. So why give light & energy to falsehoods.  Or argue with someone who doesn't want to listen.  Any idiot would know not to engage with a rabid dog.  You let them be.  Rinna only knows talking - and waiting to talk.  There's NO listening.

Frankly, even if Kathy said everything she was accused of - whether raging drunk or mad or stone-cold sober - this was handled horribly. She was obviously sorry for - well, we just don't know.  Everyone's quick to judge or to cancel.  Outing private discussions, histrionic displays, crying jags -- no effort to show friendships, loyalties (except hidden FF5 crap) or family ties.  It's really disgusting. 

ALL of this ^^^^^^

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 6
  • Love 7
11 hours ago, princelina said:

I don't like Kathy either, and can believe she called the DJ a certain name even, but the terms "mental breakdown" and "psychotic break" don't seem to apply here.  Based on what we've heard I think "temper tantrum" fits the bill.

Seriously. I have not believed anything Rinna has said about this since the start mainly because of how she is describing it. She knows very well Kathy has come off as the kooky, crazy older sister. Kyle and Kathy’s own kids have made jokes about her odd behavior. So now Rinna is hoping to cash in on presenting her in some mental health crisis. GTFOH. Just say she had a drunken fit, or she freaked out. But psychotic break? Do you even know what that is Rinna? She sounds ridiculous. And after watching all of her (and others) drunken fits on this show, why do we care so much about Kathy’s?

• Like 4
  • Applause 6
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6

Has Lisa ever observed a true psychosis? It's extremely different than a drunken, rambling, angry tirade. But Lisa is not known for her intelligence or education. Perhaps Harry pulled out his DSM to diagnose Kathy?

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 11
5 minutes ago, hottesthw said:

Seriously. I have not believed anything Rinna has said about this since the start mainly because of how she is describing it. She knows very well Kathy has come off as the kooky, crazy older sister. Kyle and Kathy’s own kids have made jokes about her odd behavior. So now Rinna is hoping to cash in on presenting her in some mental health crisis. GTFOH. Just say she had a drunken fit, or she freaked out. But psychotic break? Do you even know what that is Rinna? She sounds ridiculous. And after watching all of her (and others) drunken fits on this show, why do we care so much about Kathy’s?

Rinna is ridiculous and you can see why she never made it as an actress. The flashbacks they showed at the reunion of her screaming I will hunt you dowwwwn was not the least bit scary. She can gossip but that’s about all the witch has going for her. Unfortunately for us, she has this stupid Erika playing along with her. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

It’s the fact Lisa can scream and rant and break glasses and LUNGE across tables and tell people she gets off bullying them and lies about people and it’s fine.. when she gets confronted with that her response is …So? But someone venting in a Sprinter fan is just beyond? and gives her PTSD? So she can act like a maniac no problem? It’s the hypocrisy and her and Harry diagnosing and slapping on labels that they shouldn’t be like Munchausen and PTSD ..

Her Kathy said “she will destroy you and nbc and bravo if it’s the last thing she does?” Let’s roll the tapes  and pull out the tweets and interviews she did OFF SHOW here …

from her first reunion with those text to Kim,(which Kim was actually gaslighted about by the way) all the way to this season and  to Kathy and “if it’s the last thing she does” line (which is classic days soap villain line hmm where would she get that) SHE literally is the one trying to destroy peoples lives and reputations. I mean even over stupid shit like sauces and tickets to party’s to tweeting nasty things STILL to this day trying to cancel Kathy.

let’s be real here  who’s trying to take down whom if it’s the last thing they do? If this is JUST a show and not “real” why is she still coming so hard with the attacks and tweet’s AFTER the show concluded?

Cause if people are Actually paying attention it looks like Lisa NOT Kathy is trying to take down Bravo, NBC and castmates if it’s the last thing SHE does  … 

from the mouth of Sutton on this show .. Lisa needs to “Let the mouse go” 

Lisa Rinna was literally part of taking down Lisa Vanderpump and Denise Richards. She said she was trying to protect Denise too. How on earth is pushing your friend to talk about her sex life and cheating on her husband with Brandi Glanville protection? She has no credibility. I think she and Fox Force 5 think if they discover that someone outed a story or cheated, that we'll cheer on the bunch for speaking "the truth." Nope, it's about being kind. There's a lot that is true that doesn't need to be said. Which brings us back to when Rinna went really nuts. She doesn't want anyone to "talk about the husband." She wasn't like, oh let's hear it! If it's true, it must get out! Nope, she attacked and threatened Kim Richards over that. 

But Kathy is the one who wants to take down other people? I'll believe it when I see it.

• Like 2
  • Applause 9
  • Love 8
14 hours ago, princelina said:

I don't like Kathy either, and can believe she called the DJ a certain name even, but the terms "mental breakdown" and "psychotic break" don't seem to apply here.  Based on what we've heard I think "temper tantrum" fits the bill.

It was definitely more temper tantrum than psychotic break (it was not a psychotic break). I think of it as simple venting. Kathy's mistake was venting to Rinna. who was, according to Kathy, nodding along and agreeing with things Kathy said during her ranting. 

-----

If you ever say things to your SO or a trusted friend or family member that you wouldn't want anyone else to hear because you recognize, that in that moment, that you are frustrated and hurt and you want to get those feelings out, but you don't want to say them to the person you are complaining about because the level of emotion you are feeling at the time might cause you to say things that would hurt the vent-ee, then you may be a venter yourself.

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

It’s the fact Lisa can scream and rant and break glasses and LUNGE across tables and tell people she gets off bullying them and lies about people and it’s fine.. when she gets confronted with that her response is …So?

Or scrunch up her face to try and produce a tear and claim it's the grief talking. 

Or she's "going thru stuff."

Or that she's in therapy.

But Kathy says anything and it turns into a "psychotic break."  Honestly, fuck Rinna.

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 5
  • Love 10
On 10/28/2022 at 7:31 PM, ZettaK said:

Lisa didn't accuse Kathy of using slurs because she didn't hear them. Erika did. 

I don't think the info in Rinna's envelopes was useless just because we didn't hear about it. There was a lot of legal activity going on, we knew about some of it (Kathy's cease and desist letters that were mentioned on the show- Rinna received one), and we just found out about some other ones, like the HR investigation. 

But, if Rinna, as she implied (implied only) did receive a cease and desist letter, she would have received it before that reunion filming day, so even bringing the envelope with her would have been pointless, if she knew the alleged cease and desist would prevent her from revealing the contents. 

So, what was in there? A threat to Kathy Hilton? Unlikely, given the alleged cease and desist, even Rinna is not that stupid. Was it a threat to Kyle or other FFFs as someone else has suggested? Maybe. Or was it a classic soap opera villain style prop? I think that's the most likely.

• Like 2
  • Wink 1
  • Love 3
On 10/29/2022 at 5:20 AM, Keywestclubkid said:

I’d like to point out the only one that has Actually said F****t on the show and was super comfortable “repeating” it is Erika …  just throwing that out there 

That's a great point. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Rinna:

-said Yolanda had Munchausen’s syndrome, deflected and denied it all season, and finally admitted it at the end of the season

-said Kim was “near death” and denied that too all season.  That was worse to me because it was the season that Kyle was attempting to to cool things off with her sisters and couldn’t really talk about it openly.  Unforgivable if I was Kyle

-inserted herself in the middle of the Denise/Brandi scandal and fanned the flames 

-and now this bullshit.  

For as many times as Rinna says “I’m a work in progress” she never seems to actually progress.  Cut her loose.

• Like 3
  • Applause 11
  • Love 6

-said Kim was “near death” and denied that too all season.  That was worse to me because it was the season that Kyle was attempting to to cool things off with her sisters and couldn’t really talk about it openly.  Unforgivable if I was Kyle

She also accused Kyle of being Kim's enabler.

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
On 10/28/2022 at 7:43 AM, chlban said:

I have honestly thought from her very first season that Erika was trash. She married money, but as Countess LuAnn says "money can't buy you class." I have always thought that could be Erika's theme song. 

I agree that she was so obviously a gold digger - I never liked her "moll" persona and thought she was a talentless not particularly attractive entertainer when I saw her "act". If I want to see a drag queen I would see a real queen because at least they are winking at us and not taking it all seriously

I caught a few episodes of a new Netflix show called Dubai Bling which has some *rich* Dubai residents pretending to be richer and having fake fights etc - standard bad reality set up. There is one woman who presented herself as the wife of a billionaire who was 30 years her senior - and how it was a marriage of love. Not believable but then even less believable when I googled out of curiosity and she was the third (or fourth) wife of a Sheik of some kind who was involved in a famous English divorce that was fairly scandalous - he "divorced" that wife by proclamation which you can do under Islamic law and then married the new wife in a lavish Venetian ball. He died and she is a widow 

• Applause 1
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1
On 10/29/2022 at 8:30 AM, RealHousewife said:

Curious, why? I know there have been rumors since season 1, but I don't recall anything to back them up. Kyle isn't my favorite Housewife, but I guess my unpopular opinion is her marriage with Mauricio is strong. 

There's usually a reason for rumors. He seems to need to be stoned constantly which, honestly, if I had to live with Kyle, I would strongly consider myself. I think he loves his kids, probably doesn't hate Kyle and certainly does not want to risk half of what he's worked for to get divorced. I also think the exposure from this show has helped him immnsely. At 67 I have learned that lot's of people stay married for lot's of reasons. And lot's of men cheat when given the opportunity, but do not usually want to break up their marriages over it for any number of reasons.

23 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Mauricio is married to Kyle. He's probably learned to tune out the sound of screaming, hysterical women long ago. 

And he appears to be constantly stoned, whIch must help.

Edited by chlban
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

I caught a few episodes of a new Netflix show called Dubai Bling which has some *rich* Dubai residents pretending to be richer and having fake fights etc -

Like a lot of reality shows, they definitely inflate their worth. Most of Dubai's true elite can buy the whole cast in one purchase.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, chlban said:

There's usually a reason for rumors. He seems to need to be stoned constantly which, honestly, if I had to live with Kyle, I would strongly consider myself. I think he loves his kids, probably doesn't hate Kyle and certainly does not want to risk half of what he's worked for to get divorced. I also think the exposure from this show has helped him immnsely. At 67 I have learned that lot's of people stay married for lot's of reasons. And lot's of men cheat when given the opportunity, but do not usually want to break up their marriages over it for any number of reasons.

And he appears to be constantly stoned, whIch must help.

What I remember is Camille getting those rumors going, and she even said that it wasn't cheating, but that he loves women, sort of implying he's a flirt and ogles woman. A few seasons later there were rumors again, but also again, nothing to back them up. That was one season I was team Kyle, because Vanderpump shouldn't have gone there for revenge imo-the younger woman joke in front of Portia, where there's smoke, there's fire, the tabloids, none of it was pretty. And none of it was backed up either. 

My guess is Mauricio probably enjoys the attention he gets as an attractive man and that he may use his looks to his advantage dealing with female clients and whatnot. What I'm more suspicious of is Mauricio's integrity in real estate. 

And no disagreement there. lol 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Like 2
  • Love 3
On 10/27/2022 at 6:50 AM, Jel said:

Erika claims that Kathy said the DJ was an old ___. But why would Kathy say that about the DJ, (who just didn't look up) if she was angry at the manager who told her to "go back to LA"?  

The details always give liars away. 

The manager had the conversation with Kathy, not the DJ. The DJ was behind a glass partition, he never heard, or talked to Kathy.

Edited by ZettaK
On 10/27/2022 at 8:42 AM, Keywestclubkid said:

Kyle never stands up for any sister with Rinna or anyone ... lets go back to Kathy would have my back like a real sister comment Kim made ... it has been shown over and over .. I mean lets be honest here .. its not because the story is true or not its because she wants to be seen as the put-upon sister and take them down a peg or two 

and she admitted to saying nasty things about KYLE .. Rinna is adding in suddenly oh and she said this and this and this this is what she said verbatim... but she cant remember telling Kathy "you are preaching to the choir? " Lisa's story falls apart pretty easy with each "new" thing Kathy suddenly is guilty of ... and it went from Suttons assistant getting called the slur to the manager to the dj and back again..its all so full of 

The mention of Sutton's assisant was only on some online sites. He was never mentioned on the show, or by any HWs on the show. The story didn't change on the show. The DJ was behind a glass partition, he didn't hear, or talk to Kathy, and Kathy talked to the manager only, asking him to relay her request to the DJ, something that never happened because the manager fought with her, and Kathy went back to her friends. 

Also, if lawyers were involved (which we know they were) would stop a lot of what was said on the show, and the reunion. 

On 10/27/2022 at 9:17 AM, JustbeingReal said:

Kathy should of been on reality tv a long time ago. She is great tv. Lisa Rinna should be ashamed to go after her like this. This kind of reminds me of how they attacked Denise. Kathy looked really hurt,not fun for me to watch. I wish Kyle would have defended her more. I loved both Kathy and Kyle's looks. Kathy H. can definitely hold her own with Lisa Rinna haha.

Kathy was on reality tv before, but her shows tanked. She hosted her own reality show, I Want To Be A Hilton on NBC in 2005, and was on The World According To Paris in 2011 (which aired at almost the same time that the first season of the RH BH aired in 2010, only that it lasted for a few episodes).

Somebody asked that if she was so fame hungry, why was on reality tv and the HWs only now?  The answer is above. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

My guess is Kathy signs up for stuff that isn’t a lot of pressure. Kyle said before Kathy wouldn’t love the grind of being a Housewife and actually waking up early to shoot. I think Kathy doesn’t mind the spotlight but just wants to enjoy her life for the most part. 

• Like 3
On 10/27/2022 at 9:47 AM, lili45 said:

The larger the Manila envelope, the greater the amount of hot air.

Oh, that text ,by the way, was NOT a veiled threat.

Just another day when Rinna’s lips move, and release hot air. 

The segment could very well had not aired for legal reasons.

And Kathy's text was followed by attorneys' cease and desist letters to Rinna and others.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
On 10/29/2022 at 5:20 AM, Keywestclubkid said:

I’d like to point out the only one that has Actually said F****t on the show and was super comfortable “repeating” it is Erika …  just throwing that out there 

It is pretty clear to me, the ones very comfortable calling people nasty names is Erika, Rinna and Diana.  The last person I would call a c*nt is Sutton.  It does however, describe those 3 c*nty harridans.

• Like 4
  • Love 3
On 10/27/2022 at 12:50 PM, RoseAllDay said:

This is what happened. Kathy’s been on the receiving end of a LOT of passive-agressive “jokes” since she started appearing on the show. Everyone has their own critical mass for stuff like that, and the tequila was what lit the fuse. I do believe her when she said she got mad at the club DJ about the “go back to LA” crack — another dig. She was most likely very drunk by that point, and therefore the last fuck was given.

As for the rest? Per Rinna, I need receipts.

Sutton, for example was attacked viciously all year long (and even last year), and she didn't react like this. Kathy appeared only for one third of the season, mostly at events and the trip, and there were a couple of unimportant comments about her slippers and bag, and the perceived comment about the tequila by Rinna. The HWs were really happy to see Kathy at Diana's Christmas party, and they didn't have any issues with her until the Aspen trip.

Kathy said she had only one, or two drinks. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Love 3
43 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

Kathy was on reality tv before, but her shows tanked. She hosted her own reality show, I Want To Be A Hilton on NBC in 2005, and was on The World According To Paris in 2011 (which aired at almost the same time that the first season of the RH BH aired in 2010, only that it lasted for a few episodes).

Somebody asked that if she was so fame hungry, why was on reality tv and the HWs only now?  The answer is above. 

She would have been on Beverly Hills Bums too if that had been picked up 😂🤣😂

• LOL 3
On 10/27/2022 at 2:23 PM, Hiyo said:

I think Crystal said earlier in the season in a TH that she missed most of Kathy's meltdown at the club.

Also Crystal might have been asked by someone to call the the transportation, not something she took the initiative to do.

That's what I meant, I should have been more clear.

Kyle, like many a HW (not just on this show but all of them) believes friendship always means 100% support and agreement. And nothing else.

Crystal said on the reunion that she called the sprinter van, and asked Rinna to accompany Kathy.

So what if Kathy did other reality shows.   We could spend all day talking about actual stars making questionable choices in choosing bad tv situations.   That isn't just something that Kathy Hilton has done.  I'm sure Sally Field would love to bury "The flying Nun" show before she won her first Oscar.   

Kathy could probably star in more awful reality shows that will ever be offered to Lisa Rinna.  I mean who would want to invest in Rinna's career at this point?   Try to convince sponsors to invest in Rinna at this time.  Her career is going down the tubes faster than her crappy clothes are selling on QVC, after she insulted the shopping network customers.  So, teaching her daughters about fatties in her mom's hometown, or teaching them to flip the bird at their own father, if she is still on next season, Andy owes an explanation to Dorinda, Kelly, Brandi and a few others, as to why they were let go for FAR less offenses than Lips has committed.  

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
54 minutes ago, watcherwoman said:

Andy owes an explanation to Dorinda, Kelly, Brandi and a few others, as to why they were let go for FAR less offenses than Lips has committed.  

👏🏻 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

it seems like at least 95% of the posts I have seen are disgusted that Rinna hasn’t been fired. Of course, I don’t do social media much but based upon my not statistically significant research, this is my conclusion based upon my perusing of several sources: here, Twitter, Instagram, and 3 other forum sites. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • Love 4
On 10/28/2022 at 8:57 PM, lili45 said:

I know what proof “can be.” The question cannot be answered by imaginary speculation.

Once again, where is the proof? Oh wait, there is none.

Oh, Rinna calls Kathy a monster and the devil for saying unkind things about Kyle . But Rinna protects Erika from all the atrocious, disgusting, evil things she very callously stated about the victims! Please, Rinna’s ulterior motive was so transparent that any level headed person can see this blatant behavior.

Rinna and Erika are proven liars.

Claiming it's imaginary specualtion is well, imaginary speculation, knowing there was a lot of legal activity.

I know what Erika, and Rinna are, and I criticized them a lot (at least Rinna is not involved in any fraud), but disregarding, or minimizing Kathy's bad behavior, behavior she admitted to, and apologized for it (even to Rinna) during the season, but denied it in the reunion is using false equivalents. 

1 hour ago, watcherwoman said:

So what if Kathy did other reality shows.   We could spend all day talking about actual stars making questionable choices in choosing bad tv situations.   That isn't just something that Kathy Hilton has done.  I'm sure Sally Field would love to bury "The flying Nun" show before she won her first Oscar.   

Kathy could probably star in more awful reality shows that will ever be offered to Lisa Rinna.  I mean who would want to invest in Rinna's career at this point?   Try to convince sponsors to invest in Rinna at this time.  Her career is going down the tubes faster than her crappy clothes are selling on QVC, after she insulted the shopping network customers.  So, teaching her daughters about fatties in her mom's hometown, or teaching them to flip the bird at their own father, if she is still on next season, Andy owes an explanation to Dorinda, Kelly, Brandi and a few others, as to why they were let go for FAR less offenses than Lips has committed.  

Andy brought Tamra Judge back (OC), let Vicki Gunvalson guest star (OC), and allowed all of those you mentioned star on the Ultimate Girls Trip S2. It's rumored that Dorinda, Brandi, Phaedra, and Kelli are returning to their old HW shows.

2 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

My guess is Kathy signs up for stuff that isn’t a lot of pressure. Kyle said before Kathy wouldn’t love the grind of being a Housewife and actually waking up early to shoot. I think Kathy doesn’t mind the spotlight but just wants to enjoy her life for the most part. 

Kathy liked the friend role because she didn't have to reveal anything about her life. 

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Jel said:

But, if Rinna, as she implied (implied only) did receive a cease and desist letter, she would have received it before that reunion filming day, so even bringing the envelope with her would have been pointless, if she knew the alleged cease and desist would prevent her from revealing the contents. 

So, what was in there? A threat to Kathy Hilton? Unlikely, given the alleged cease and desist, even Rinna is not that stupid. Was it a threat to Kyle or other FFFs as someone else has suggested? Maybe. Or was it a classic soap opera villain style prop? I think that's the most likely.

Lisa Rinna and others (it was mentioned by other HWs) received cease and desist letters months ago. I have no idea what else it could be (meaning legal activity), because for example, we found out about the HR investigation during the reunion. 

• Like 1
22 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I used the word charming to describe Kathy the way she is the vast majority of the time, not her having what sounds like a tantrum. She's typically silly, lighthearted, funny, and doesn't bother anyone, unlike most of the rest. And as posted above, there was more to that than the tequila and not getting her way. She had been mocked and criticized quite a bit up to that point, and not just by Kyle. 

A lot of people including me started out liking Rinna. I even cut her slack before because I did think despite being a fan that Vanderpump could be shady and Kim is A LOT. But it's not just stuff like Rinna throwing a glass of wine or threatening to fuck up a cast member. It's more than her just going nuts and losing her cool, it's a pattern of getting meaner. To me it's not double standards. It's giving benefit of the doubt to the cast member who's the much nicer of the two. 

image.jpeg

Kathy is just playing a role. If you read upthread (somebody posted a comment that it is known Kathy was always hated), and from the book The House of Hilton, Kathy is far from nice in reality.

• Love 1
19 hours ago, Hiyo said:

Given the source(s), of course people would be doubtful.

Kathy has pushed back. She accepted that she had a meltdown but denies she said what Rinna and Ericka are saying she said. Also, Kathy has yet to agree with Rinna that she had psychotic break or that she has a black heart.

And even though she apologized to Rinna, it still doesn't seem to be enough, since Rinna keeps coming after Kathy like a starving dog chasing a piece of steak.

No, their past actions which involve the most curious relationship with the truth is what is leading people to have their opinions about Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dumber (you can decide which is which).

When people say Kyle should "defend" Kathy, they mean she needs to grow a pair and tell Rinna to stop going after her sister.

Not by the HWs or Andy, that's for sure.

Kathy admitted to her terrible behavior during the regular season, she didn't deny anything Rinna said (she didn't say "I didn't say this about Kyle, or the other HWs" at Kyle Encino house), but she decided to deny almost everything at the reunion (she flip flopped, and that's a nice term I'm using) to protect her reputation. 

• Like 1
18 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

But isn’t it perplexing that Bravo didn’t air any other version of this slur accusation until part 3 of the reunion? If Kathy had said that to Erika, Erika would have told Rinna. (Rinna was texting Erika a play-by-play from the car or house; Erika would have mirrored this updating strategy, don’t we think?) Rinna would have included this on her list of why she knows that Kathy Hilton had a psychotic breakdown. 

Why do we assume Rinna didn't know? (She mentioned it on her IG weeks ago) Because it was not shown earlier than the reunion? I think a serious problem Kathy had was to deny this specific allegation (on top of her behavior in the van and house), and it was not going to be shown if the matter was investigated by the Bravo HR department, and lawyers were involved. The HWs and Bravo were not allowed to mention it, and they couldn't until there was a resolution. If you noticed no HW commented at the reunion about it, only Erika and Kathy.

22 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

Lisa Rinna and others (it was mentioned by other HWs) received cease and desist letters months ago. I have no idea what else it could be (meaning legal activity), because for example, we found out about the HR investigation during the reunion. 

Yes but if she did receive the c and d, then pulling any “receipts” out of her envelope would be a violation of said order. So she would know she couldn’t use them anyway. So why bring it? I think for drama. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
18 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Kathy is not admitting that she said everything that traumatized and abused Rinna and that put Rinna at risk for developing cancer.

She told Rinna that she would like Rinna to take a lie detector test. 

We all know Rinna is always "on" like the soap opera actress she is. 

I would like Kathy to take a lie detector test, as well. Kathy was all prepped for the reunion by her PR firms and attorneys. 

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Jel said:

Yes but if she did receive the c and d, then pulling any “receipts” out of her envelope would be a violation of said order. So she would know she couldn’t use them anyway. So why bring it? I think for drama. 

A cease and desist letter is only a warning, not a lawsuit, and it's not legally binding. But it's a threat, maybe for a lawsuit to be brought in the future. But especially a full term HW has a lot to lose and signs very strict (in legal terms) contracts. Kathy would prefer to bring legal action against another HW and just leave to protect her reputation. She doesn't need the money. Rinna does.

Edited by ZettaK
On 10/29/2022 at 12:08 AM, Melonie77 said:

You CAN delete posts on Primetimer.

However, the space your post inhabits will remain on the forum (I believe only the moderators can completely remove all evidence of a post) therefore you must replace the commentary in the post you want to delete with something else.

To delete a post you must do two things...

▶Use the edit tool (pencil icon) to go back into your post and delete the content. Replace it with a simple message like "deleted post" or "sorry, never mind" or use the space to write a brand new post!

▶Make sure you do this within about one week. The site allows about a week for editing of posts. After that the editing tool disappears under the post and you can no longer change it.

Thank you. I could delete my post, and the quote, but not the name of the person who quoted something. I was reading the forum, I wanted to use the quote, but I changed my mind. I eventually posted on the space. 

I know the mods can delete posts, but there was no reason for me to ask because it was not that important.

1 hour ago, ZettaK said:

Claiming it's imaginary specualtion is well, imaginary speculation, knowing there was a lot of legal activity.

I know what Erika, and Rinna are, and I criticized them a lot (at least Rinna is not involved in any fraud), but disregarding, or minimizing Kathy's bad behavior, behavior she admitted to, and apologized for it (even to Rinna) during the season, but denied it in the reunion is using false equivalents. 

Andy brought Tamra Judge back (OC), let Vicki Gunvalson guest star (OC), and allowed all of those you mentioned star on the Ultimate Girls Trip S2. It's rumored that Dorinda, Brandi, Phaedra, and Kelli are returning to their old HW shows.

We have all provided evidence of Rinna’s numerous lies, which makes her testimony unreliable. She is NOT a reliable witness. She is a liar. We have provided evidence.

You have not provided one shred of evidence. You have not substantiated your comments re contents of Manila envelopes. Many Housewives bring Manila envelopes, which contain nothing. All drama.

Therefore, this relentless harping on what ‘could be texts’ is imaginary speculation. There is no proof. 
Kathy did the right thing to send cease and desist. Rinna’s LIES are slanderous.

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4
On 10/29/2022 at 12:15 AM, dmeets said:

In fact, she flat out stated she did NOT say the actual words Lisa used. She at one point gestured specifically in Crystal's direction (or it could have been Dorit, but her actual friend/neighbor seems much likelier) and said she did not say the things that Rinna accused her of.

My unasked for, completely out-of-my-ass guess for what was said in that fateful sprinter van? Kathy was pissed that nobody had her back in her spat with the DJ and/or manager and vented about it to Lisa later: "Dorit just stood there because apparently she's a useless idiot. Crystal and Sutton just stayed at the bar talking to themselves.; they didn't even want to do a conga line and just ignored me and kept on chatting. What a piece of shit thing to do! What was the point of them even being here [at the club]? They should have just left then!" And then a whole lot of nasty vitriol about Kyle, minus the "I'll destroy them if it's the last thing I do" since that's such the ultimate cliche soap villain thing to say that it absolutely makes sense to me that Lisa would contrive it.

Kathy changed her story in the reunion. She admitted everything during the regular season. She probably tried all these months to stop Bravo from airing details about the incidents, but it didn't happen. She was angry the women didn't leave the club with her after the argument with the manager (who I will admit was rude). Kyle said she didn't even tell her why, so she and the others stayed.

Edited by ZettaK
15 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

Kathy changed her story in the reunion. She admitted everything during the regular season. She probably tried all these months to stop Bravo from airing it, but it didn't happen. She was angry the women didn't leave the club with her after the argument with the manager (who I will admit was rude). Kyle said she didn't even tell her why, so she and the others stayed.

Again, not accurate but we are all entitled to our opinions.

6BC51202-9CBB-402A-B661-2DE222D9AFD1.jpeg

• Applause 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
On 10/29/2022 at 1:29 AM, Hiyo said:

Which suggests she didn't use any slurs if our only witnesses are Rinna and Ericka.

If it hadn't been useless, Bravo would have used some of it.

Rinna received a cease and desist, but hasn't shut up about the issue. And it didn't stop Ericka from accusing Kathy of using a slur. At least she didn't Kathy the c-word on Kathy the way she and Diana used it on Sutton.

And her rage at Kyle's house wasn't caught either. So, we can either choose to believe Kathy or we can choose to believe Rinna and Ericka.

The majority of people seem to be choosing to believe Kathy, myself included, until there is more actual evidence of her saying what Rinna and Ericka say she did.

Which makes anything about pure speculation and not any type of concrete evidence at all.

Yeah, no, not buying that at all. They can stop the Magic Manila Envelope That Will Prove To Us That Lisa Was Right About Kathy All Along, but they can't stop Lisa and Ericka from accusing her of certain things? Make it make sense, please!

Both statements can be true.

Kathy admitted to her behavior during the regular season. She didn't deny what she said about Kyle and the HWs, and that she was angry beyond control. As for the club manager incident, it seems that Kathy admitted to fighting with him (and the whole sequence before it, like the DJ, the request, etc.), but denied the slurs. I'm suspicious knowing Kathy's past.  

It's obvious attorneys were involved because it was mentioned on the show, and the editing of the reunion was off.

Edited by ZettaK