Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E24: Reunion, Part 3

• Start Topic

Am I the only one who was expecting more from Kathy? She had some great comebacks and her calm demeanor was very refreshing; but I really wished she had whipped out a video of the night at Aspen.

And what was the resolution of the "fake" text message? Did I miss something???

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 14

I think Erica’s appeal ‘for legal reasons’ is an attempt to try and continue to look innocent enough to try and fight for having what is supposedly legally hers, taken away from her. Yeah, but what about all the other stuff.. like the house and its contents. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, FlyingEgret said:

Am I the only one who was expecting more from Kathy? She had some great comebacks and her calm demeanor was very refreshing; but I really wished she had whipped out a video of the night at Aspen.

For such a huge storyline this season we got a very short amount of time to sort out Kathy and Rinna's experiences with eachother. Rinna did not even pull out her file of evidence she hid behind the cushions at the start of filming the reunion.

Did we get the husbands on for any of the reunion, I really do not remember, and if we did have the husbands on, did I like it?

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
18 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

wait doesn't Lisa have an envelope?? 

Yes, and I don't doubt she produced it during the many hours they filmed the reunion. But Bravo only shows as much, and there are already many legal issues. It seems more than we knew. Example, the BRAVO investigation. And Kathy's lawyers sent many cease and desist letters. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 3
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, SassyCat said:

I think Erica’s appeal ‘for legal reasons’ is an attempt to try and continue to look innocent enough to try and fight for having what is supposedly legally hers, taken away from her. Yeah, but what about all the other stuff.. like the house and its contents. 

And the 25 million that was transferred to her LLC.

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 11
9 minutes ago, FlyingEgret said:

Kathy deleted the message. I'm not sure she realizes that it doesn't matter if one party deletes a message, the message is not really deleted, it's on the company's server and the other party's messages.

• Like 2
  • Wink 1
  • Love 5

I 100% believe that Kathy said heinous things that night - including whatever Erica quoted that was bleeped out and HR ‘investigated’. But I also believe that Rinna decided to use it to get at Kathy, not because she felt abused.

• Like 2
  • Applause 7
  • Love 14
8 minutes ago, SassyCat said:

The house was purchased for $7.5 million.  I don’t think it has closed yet.  The earrings are going up for auction this December.  They have auctioned off items from the law firm and the contents of the house.  I am waiting for them to sell Erika’s other jewelry and personal items.

• Thanks 1
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
20 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

I don't know Andy seemed to be going in pretty hard on Rinna and letting her hang herself.

I have a feeling that Andy would rather be on Rinna's bad side rather than Kathy's!  Maybe Andy is a little bit afraid of the Hilton name!!  

• Applause 1
  • Useful 3
  • Love 7
45 minutes ago, WaltersHair said:

If Rinna really was that concerned about Kathy, she could have called Klyle or 911.

I don't think that anybody would call 911 easily. They are celebrities.

30 minutes ago, Neeners said:

Why did Andy at BravoCon (after someone askeda if he would fire Rinna) say something along the lines of waiting until we watched the whole reunion to decide? It made it sound like something big would be revealed, when in actuality it just makes me want her AT LEAST on 'pause', but preferably fired, even more after watching Part 3! Kathy destroyed her.

45 minutes ago, WaltersHair said:

Because there was more that was not shown, like what was in Rinna's envelope. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Fire 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

Rinna with her non-denial. Puhleeze. We all know that Rinna saying "I don't remember saying that" means she totally DID say that but won't own it

There is a definite pattern of behavior, when she says she doesn’t remember it means she said it, doesn’t want to admit it but doesn’t deny it just in case it is on film.

I think if she knows it is not on film, then I think she can lie easily.

• Like 2
  • Applause 7
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, ZettaK said:

I don't thin

Because there was more that was not shown, like what was in Rinna's envelope. 

Andy loves, loves, loves Rinna so if Lisa’s envelope contained proof of anything Andy would make sure it was aired. Or he would have found a way to get the info out.

Just my opinion.

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 14
Just now, Stats Queen said:

Andy loves, loves, loves Rinna so if Lisa’s envelope contained proof of anything Andy would make sure it was aired. Or he would have found a way to get the info out.

Just my opinion.

or she would just released it online ... she got nothing 

• Like 5
  • Applause 5
  • Love 14
1 minute ago, ChitChat said:

Did HR interview the driver of the Sprinter van?  I'd like to know that person's opinion on the matter.  

I’m beginning to think that Bravo doesn’t actually have a all-encompassing HR Department. 
They obviously have an HR Department that processes payroll, manage benefits, etc. 

But an HR that deals with employee harassment, bullying, employee relations in general…

• Applause 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

And what was the resolution of the "fake" text message?

I mean on both sides, you can edit texts people sent, but also Kathy is pretty ludite-ish so she thought she scored a major point by saying she never sent a text, it's not in ma phone!, but she obviously deleted it. LOL. I enjoy her but she for sure said some shit and she sent the text. I still don't know if she used a slur, but I know Erika's a damned liar who needed to put the heat score any absolutely anyone else for something really bad and here we are, and I won't hang Kathy on her or Rinna's word. 

• Like 2
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Slakkie said:

That is what happens when you fiddle with Satan Kyle.

Kyle's relationship with her sisters is just too much damn drama and work.  Is any relationship worth all of that?  I don't have sisters, so I don't understand their dynamics.  

• Like 2
  • Love 2
32 minutes ago, ZettaK said:
56 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

wait doesn't Lisa have an envelope?? 

Yes, and I don't doubt she produced it during the many hours they filmed the reunion. But Bravo only shows as much, and there are already many legal issues. It seems more than we knew. Example, the BRAVO investigation. And Kathy's lawyers sent many cease and desist letters. 

Check out some of the most recent posts on the thread for Rinna. There was an unsubstantiated post on social media that said the footage was deleted by a producer who is a good friend of LVP, and that the producer was fired the following week. There are also some postings on the thread about a social media account that was supposedly traced back to Rinna, and the account is filled with vile messages about Kathy.

• Applause 1
  • Useful 5
  • Love 3

I believe Rinna and Garcelle defending Kathy is not a good look.  There's no sense of morality amongst these women, they just defend the "friend" they like the most.  No matter how bad the actions are, they don't care.  None of that matters.  Just whoever they feel more loyalty to.  It's a sick show and I'm sicker for having watched it.

Dorit a useless idiot?  LOL.  Can anyone disagree?  LOL.  That one was true.  Why does she keep talking when no one wants her to?  LOOOLL

Andy also looks bad for trying to shut Rinna up.  But no surprise with him, he is soulless.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 1

Kyle says she doesn't act like a martyr - but she does.  She wants to stir up shit and yet come up smelling like a rose.  She makes herself the victim of all her family drama.  I'm just not buying it.  She doesn't want there to be any consequence for any of her decisions - ie the tv show about her mom that her sisters weren't thrilled about - it's not like she didn't know their opinion before going ahead with the show.    You make your choices, you should live with the consequences.  And when she was asked about her manhandling of Sutton - she didn't address it all really.  In the clip shown - her hands were digging into Sutton's arms.  And when Sutton said Kyle did handle her quite aggressively - Kyle ignores it.  If Kyle's relationship was so tenuous with Kathy - why bring her on the show?  In hindsight - didn't work out, did it?  Goodbye Kyle.

Edited by whydoievencare
  • Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 9
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

she is mad at you because you are still friends with the woman who just tried to drag her though the mud that's why she is mad at you dumb ass 

Remember years ago when Kyle snapped at Vanderpump (I think) to pick a lane?  I think it was to do with Kim?  But Kyle doesn't want to pick a lane when it's Kathy.

• Applause 4
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, SweetieDarling said:

So Kyle won't defend Kathy against Rinna's unsubstantiated and most likely false claims against her and Kyle can't figure out why Kathy is upset with her? 

If Kathy's own sister believes she said those things to Rinna, that tells me a whole lot.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1