Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E04: The Crystal Conundrum

• Start Topic

Applause for Sutton for refusing to letting them pull her into this.

Also, like, we all saw the confrontation. It's not really fair to say Crystal set Sutton up, Garcelle. Maybe one can claim she overreacted to Sutton (I don't agree but it's a legitimate argument) but it's not like Crystal somehow tricked Sutton into saying something. 

• Love 14

Good lord Crystal just spit out what Sutton said that was ‘dark’. It’s like Crystal is afraid of not being relevant so she’s creating a SL about word drama. I’m so confused. 
Diana gives zero fucks about what’s going on, fixing her dress, hearing only something about can of worms. 

• Wink 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 13
2 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

I bet the coven decided it was too dangerous to have Sutton, Garcelle and Crystal having each other's back so they managed to get one of them to turn on the other thereby weaking the bond and making them less of a threat. I just hope they don't succeed.

I know. They're my three favorites, so this episode disappointed me. 

• Love 15
(edited)
52 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

Why was there so much more food in Sutton’s hotel room than at Kyle’s? Or maybe the dogs had already been grazing. 

Seriously.  That spread of Sutton's was AWESOME!! The dogs would have LOVED it! Those bitches don't eat anything anyway!

(I mean the women NOT the dogs when I'm talking about bitches!)

Edited by goofygirl
  • LOL 19
  • Love 4

I admit I’m going to have to go back and try to unpack this business involving Crystal. It does seem like Garcelle is doing her share of the pot stirring, but I’m thinking it’s because she can’t stand obtuse bullshit, which is what Crystal’s dishing out right now. Just spill it, Crystal. You can’t expect anyone to respect your point of view if they don’t know exactly what that is. Quit talking in riddles.

But I may be all wrong with my take here.

• Useful 2
  • Love 16
1 hour ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

Well, to be fair to Garcelle, she's open about it in ways that Vanderpump wasn't. 

Dorit really should see someone. It's understandable that she's feeling crippling anxiety but she should talk to someone about healthy ways to address it.

Are you kidding? She finally has a story line.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 8
8 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

I admit I’m going to have to go back and try to unpack this business involving Crystal. It does seem like Garcelle is doing her share of the pot stirring, but I’m thinking it’s because she can’t stand obtuse bullshit, which is what Crystal’s dishing out right now. Just spill it, Crystal. You can’t expect anyone to respect your point of view if they don’t know exactly what that is. Quit talking in riddles.

I feel the same! Crystal knew better than saying she said something damaging but then refused to say what was said. I do agree with Dorit that’s low!

I think Garcelle kinda sat back last year and kept a lot of her feelings to herself! I think this year she’s calling everything out.

• Love 13

WHAT a snoozefest!! I know, I know.... I swore off this shit earlier this year and yet here I am commenting.  But seriously, y'all: TONIGHT"S episode is what we have to look forward to the rest of the season!!

Those of us who wanted to see Erika go down are gonna be disappointed.  It's not going to happen that FAST.  Not that it won't happen; just that it won't happen when we want it to.  Who cares? We ALL know the bitch spent a TON of $$$$ doing all that bullshit Erika Jane " It's E$pensive to be me" crap. Don't we?

Dorito needs to get off this show ASAP if she has that bad a case of anxiety going to a store opening. OK?  Girl just needs to KEEP GOING TO THERAPY and be done with it.  How she'll manage without her Bravo $$$$??? WHO CARES??

We ALL know Rinna is off practicing her ugly cry for the cameras.  KNOW IT.  I'm not being an ass about her MOTHER passing, I'm just convinced that the bitch is going to MILK THIS LIKE A COW.  Just say'n.

Has anyone noticed that the words "KATHY HILTON" have NOT been uttered ONE FREAKING TIME SO FAR THIS SEASON OR DID I MISS IT????

So that's it for me.  I've identified the pile of clothes I need to go through and donate.  Should take me a while. I think I'm back to being DONE. With the SHOW, NOT y'all!!!  

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

Andy and Bravo Bravo Bravo would sell their souls for ratings. If Sutton said ANYTHING damaging that night, it would have been aired. No clue what Crystal was attempting there, side eye to Garcelle for whatever her part was.

Can someone explain why the coven isn’t blasting Erika for lying about the victims already being paid? And if there is justice in the world, her psychedelic clothed ass will get sued for slander. (Another word she tosses around a lot.) Sutton was probably thrilled Erika stayed home with the hired help, um her staff. She can’t buy anything anyway.

The show goes quicker when you fast forward through Dorit and her sexy widow garb. I’m expecting a veil to be over her head later in the season.

• LOL 9
  • Love 13
(edited)
22 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

I am okay with Kyle and Garcelle saying to Crystal that you just can't imply on camera that Sutton said something horribly racist and not expect them to ask what she said. (I am comfortable with their argument on that score).

But I do also understand where Crystal is coming from where she is saying that she found Sutton's comments "dark," even if others wouldn't use that word, and she does not want to be constantly word-policed.

All of that being said, it was Garcelle who claimed that Crystal essentially set Sutton up. So maybe Garcelle doesn't like Crystal being "obtuse" but no one was talking about the original Sutton/Crystal conversation until Garcelle brought it up. That was pot-stirring on Garcelle's part, IMO.

Edited by eleanorofaquitaine
  • Love 17
1 hour ago, Chicklet said:

And sure Kyle it's totally normal to not want hospice and making your kids take care of you when they have no experience. Does she really not see how controlling and out of control her mother was?

This irked me too. Not to mention the middle daughter who is not only an alcoholic, but at some point, abused drugs.

Sure. The responsibility of a dying parent should be foisted upon her without any assistance from a nurse.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Straycat80 said:

Sutton is wearing that dress backwards. 
I’ll never understand how Diana can have allergies but gets chemicals injected into her face and boob implants. 

That dress was fugly, that French designer should be asked to leave the country.  That dress reminds me of the Celene Dion backwards white tuxedo she wore to the Oscars.

My mother was very sensitive to the dyes or chemicals from clothing, if we were in the middle of the racks at the Hecht Company her eyes would start to burn, itch and water...she would refer to that chemical as "sizing," I know it is something to do with the fabric but that is all so maybe Diana has that issue too? 

Is Diana our new "Willian?" I barely knew she was in this episode.  

How funny was it that Dorit thought Sutton was so selfish for having press at her event saying how insensitive Sutton was for doing that...um, Dorit this event is not about you. Nobody was calling Dorit  over to speak to the press or have photos taken. 

As far as Kyle and someone taking photos, my guess it was paparazzi.

The same fights going around and around but Crystal is keeping everyone guessing why she is so upset, they keep landing on her feelings being validated but nope, thats not it, they land on her friendship with Sutton nope, guess again.  I don't think she knows why she is pissed.

Dorit was getting zapped by the therapist when she would think or talk about her feelings from the night of the break in? Did she steal that from a pair of vibrating panties?

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I feel Sutton has figured out that she is the target and is NOW refusing to really engage when she feels like they are trying to provoke her … 

This is where I'm at too. And it looks as if this season Crystal will be getting piled on, instead of Sutton (maybe).

1 hour ago, Straycat80 said:

Good lord Crystal just spit out what Sutton said that was ‘dark’. It’s like Crystal is afraid of not being relevant so she’s creating a SL about word drama. I’m so confused. 
Diana gives zero fucks about what’s going on, fixing her dress, hearing only something about can of worms. 

I actually didn't mind Diana this episode because she stayed out of the argument. That's precisely the right tack to take.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, RoseAllDay said:

I just LMAO at Garcelle… “this is Kyle ‘fixing.’” Stirring the pot.

And then going right in to stir some shit herself 😄

It's looking like this year's big "storyline" is going to be "What 'dark' thing did Sutton say?" (That neither Kyle nor any of us watching caught.  And Crystal ain't telling 🙄 ). I don't dislike Crystal, but the way she throws in every psych buzzword of the 2020s so comfortably makes me annoyed with her.  It's like she's just following some script in her head that she came up with in her last therapy session 😄

• LOL 2
  • Love 15

This episode was not entertaining, and was boring. I was completely uninspired to stick around for the new Dubai debut. So I didn’t. Just what I need. More hyped drama with cattiness and fake friends. Not interested. Ho hum

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, jalady said:

Ugh.  Dorito, go get some therapy.  This storyline is not interesting whether it’s manufactured or genuine.  Diana’s green tights looked horrid.

And Rinna just lifts right out of the picture very nicely.  Didn’t miss her at all.

LVP for the win, for hiring Garcelle’s son, Oliver.  The witches almost melted just hearing her name! 😂😂😂

This right here is how  my dream that Lisa and Garcelle become best friends comes true! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
(edited)
14 minutes ago, SassyCat said:

This episode was not entertaining, and was boring. I was completely uninspired to stick around for the new Dubai debut. So I didn’t. Just what I need. More hyped drama with cattiness and fake friends. Not interested. Ho hum

But your savannah cat is ADORABLE!!!

And I love, love LOVE that Oliver is working with LVP!!!!  How hilarious! 

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 7

Where oh where are you tonight? Why did you leave me here all alone?  I've searched the world over and thought I found true love...

Where oh where are you tonight KATHY HILTON?????

• LOL 6
(edited)

I was fine with both Crystal and Sutton saying that they moved past all of last years garbage and didn't want to rehash it all. Of course the coven will continue to beat a dead horse and act like they are owed to know whatever was said. I initially thought that the coven wanted to split the Sutton and Crystal friendship up, but it was Garcelle who asked the question to Crystal. Damn you Garcelle, you are my favorite. I do not think Crystal set Sutton up. I do think Bravo would show potentially problematic statements if they were made, but I also, do not really believe Kyle about anything.

I do like that Crystal usually stays relatively calm when she is arguing with others. Also, she tends to stick to her guns. I think it was sometime last season when one of the women asked her to use a different word than violated and she simply said no. 

Sigh. I really wish Garcelle, Sutton, and Crystal would team up and drag the coven, because that would make this franchise infinitely more interesting. Oh and anyone taking Erika and her bullshit down. 

Is it bad that I am already sick of Dorit's storyline? I am probably a horrible person for thinking that. I do hope she is getting some actual off camera help. I am also sick of watching Kyle co-opt Dorit's trauma.

Edited by Misslindsey
  • Like 1
  • Love 18
(edited)

Everyone on the show (including, incredulously - ERIKA) is mad at Crystal for bringing this Sutton thing up.  WRONG.  GARCELLE BROUGHT IT UP as a way to go after Crystal when she was already down!  So Crystal DEFENDED herself!

I don't know why people think the sun shines out of Garcelle's ass.  I used to like her as an actor before she came on this show.  I think she uses the exact same tactics as Kyle, it just happens to be against people who are less popular.

Attack, deflect, confuse, stir the pot, change the subject, bring up something from a year ago, focus on things that don't matter, police language, manipulate, etc. etc. etc.  Crystal is not allowed to say "Violated".  Garcelle was one of the strongest voices who said that Crystal is not allowed to say "Violated". Now she's not allowed to say "Dark".  Ridiculous.  Oh now she's not allowed to say "resolved".

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Applause 2
  • Love 6
(edited)
2 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

How is she creating it?  Garcelle brought up the entire ordeal as a way to say Crystal was overreacting.  Then Crystal said, No I wasn't overreacting, I was reacting to what Sutton said.  She very much does not want to speak about it and wants everyone to leave her alone - how is that creating a storyline?

2 hours ago, 65mickey said:

I bet the coven decided it was too dangerous to have Sutton, Garcelle and Crystal having each other's back so they managed to get one of them to turn on the other thereby weaking the bond and making them less of a threat. I just hope they don't succeed.

And was Erika saying that there is no proof that the victimis did not receive their compensation? Shs has no shame.

I don't think Garcelle has ever had Crystal's back - I think she straight up doesn't like her.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

Well, to be fair to Garcelle, she's open about it in ways that Vanderpump wasn't. 

Exactly. I do not see Garcelle as a chess player or sneaky at all. She is rather blunt, and I’m here for it. 

That said, I get that she did bring up the stuff from last year, so I don’t think Crystal is in the wrong this episode. She was only guilty of defending herself. It is natural to still think of old stuff to a degree, so I don’t think it’s strange for Garcelle to wonder what she did. It just sucks that Crystal was put into a no-win situation, and she and Sutton are in a good place now. These three are the only ones I don’t consider mean girls. I wish they’d unite and not turn on one another. 

And while I get violate and dark sound strong, I don’t blame Crystal for not wanting the constant word policing. That would annoy me too, especially when I don’t think she’s even using any word incorrectly. 

• Love 14

Crystal is really bad at defending herself, I will say that.  I'll admit that.  And she has exactly zero people in her corner.  No wonder Garcelle and Kyle constantly take turns going after.  It's incredibly easy.  It's a hobby for them.  It's a way for them to constantly 'win'.

• Love 2
Just now, Ms Blue Jay said:

Crystal is really bad at defending herself, I will say that.  I'll admit that.  And she has exactly zero people in her corner.  No wonder Garcelle and Kyle constantly take turns going after.  It's incredibly easy.  It's a hobby for them.  It's a way for them to constantly 'win'.

Kyle can be a mean girl, but Garcelle tends to call situations right. She’s the only one who defended Denise. She is one of the only two to call out Erika and speak up for the victims. I’m honestly confused about this Crystal business. I do feel bad that Crystal has no one in her corner, but even Garcelle and Sutton really just have each other. The ones with more seniority only care about one another, if that. But yeah I’ve felt bad for Crystal two episodes in a row now. 

• Love 11
2 hours ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

I am okay with Kyle and Garcelle saying to Crystal that you just can't imply on camera that Sutton said something horribly racist and not expect them to ask what she said. (I am comfortable with their argument on that score).

But I do also understand where Crystal is coming from where she is saying that she found Sutton's comments "dark," even if others wouldn't use that word, and she does not want to be constantly word-policed.

All of that being said, it was Garcelle who claimed that Crystal essentially set Sutton up. So maybe Garcelle doesn't like Crystal being "obtuse" but no one was talking about the original Sutton/Crystal conversation until Garcelle brought it up. That was pot-stirring on Garcelle's part, IMO.

I think these ladies need to choose words as charged as Crystal. Going forward, anything she said that I disagreed with would be labeled “problematic” or even “triggering”. I would declare her refusal to answer basic questions as “traumatizing.” If I’m Sutton, I would certainly tell her that such an accusation feels “abusive” and I feel “unsafe.” Let’s all play the word game. 

• Applause 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 16
(edited)
1 hour ago, Misslindsey said:

I was fine with both Crystal and Sutton saying that they moved past all of last years garbage and didn't want to rehash it all. Of course the coven will continue to beat a dead horse and act like they are owed to know whatever was said. I initially thought that the coven wanted to split the Sutton and Crystal friendship up, but it was Garcelle who asked the question to Crystal. Damn you Garcelle, you are my favorite. I do not think Crystal set Sutton up. I do think Bravo would show potentially problematic statements if they were made, but I also, do not really believe Kyle about anything.

I do like that Crystal usually stays relatively calm when she is arguing with others. Also, she tends to stick to her guns. I think it was sometime last season when one of the women asked her to use a different word than violated and she simply said no. 

Sigh. I really wish Garcelle, Sutton, and Crystal would team up and drag the coven, because that would make this franchise infinitely more interesting. Oh and anyone taking Erika and her bullshit down. 

Agree. And I'm the type where even if you've said/done something that really is problematic, if I think you are a good person and have grown since, I would never want to bring it up, especially on camera. Friends should protect one another imo. It looked like Crystal wanted to defend herself without making Sutton go through round 2 of that bs. 

Yes, I thought it was great when Crystal didn't back down then.

DITTO all the way.

Also, most of these women do not exactly choose their words carefully. 

* liar, sick, and an alcoholic 

* Kyle is an enabler, and Kim is near death

* you're a stupid c***

* I'm coming for you. 

I personally find all the above much more hurtful. Let Crystal use violate, dark, or whatever. These women keep holding her to a higher standard, like when she was called dramatic the last episode when she's one of the least dramatic. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 13
5 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Agree. And I'm the type where even if you've said/done something that really is problematic, if I think you are a good person and have grown since, I would never want to bring it up, especially on camera. Friends should protect one another imo. It looked like Crystal wanted to defend herself without making Sutton go through round 2 of that bs. 

Yes, I thought it was great when Crystal didn't back down then.

DITTO all the way.

Also, most of these women do not exactly choose their words carefully. 

* liar, sick, and an alcoholic 

* Kyle is an enabler, and Kim is near death

* you're a stupid c***

* I'm coming for you. 

I personally find all the above much more hurtful. Let Crystal use violate, dark, or whatever. These women keep holding her to a higher standard, like when she was called dramatic the last episode when she's one of the least dramatic. 

Don't forget add "morally corrupt" and "pernicious" to the list. 😉

• LOL 16
  • Love 2

Oh, no!  All the pot stirring will cause a rift between Sutton and Crystal, after they finally mended things and seem to be enjoying each other's friendship.  I really wish Garcelle hadn't asked the question about Crystal "setting up" Sutton.  Crystal seemed to respond defensively and accused Sutton of being very dark.  Naturally, people want to know what was said, as it speaks to Sutton's character, especially since they were talking about race and stereotypes.  If Kyle doesn't remember it and Bravo didn't show it, I'm not sure it was more than we already saw- Sutton being oblivious, inarticulate, and making it about herself.

• Love 11