Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E04: The Crystal Conundrum

• Start Topic

39 minutes ago, princelina said:

Rumor has it she's getting lots of good dick!  (of course, she started that rumor 😂)

I thought her date was with a vibrator?

27 minutes ago, blixie said:

What I don't get is what's darker than ERIKA?

Exactly. Erika is straight up dark energy. Where's a Carlton TH when we need it? 

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 4
26 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

So will Erika mention that Tom was disbarred and ordered to pay restitution in the millions? Of course that just happened today and I don't know if they are done shooting this seasons. Of course Tom is guilty but Erika is innocent I tell you!

And I don't get any emojis, it's blank (sniff).

New emojis: Click onto the white heart in the grey circle and they all pop up for you to select from.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3

Anyone else think Erika passed on Sutton's event because she didn't have the staff and/or outfits to style her a la the old days of free spending her husband's ill gotten gains?

I weirdly think she was legitimately hurt (okay more bummed). Like everyone else, even Garcelle, is pretending she isn't 100% full of shit right to her face, and when the Sutton Sorry's were going around I think she really wanted one, she knows how deep the hole is, it's way better to have Sutton "apologize" and re-engage with her than to be at war with someone who has a lot of actual money and social capital in the world she desperately doesn't wanna be thrown out of. Like hurt is not really the right word but, I think she had a hope somewhere that Sutton would let it all go, but whatever hope she had that Sutton would play that game got snuffed out. I would think her lawyers have told her as much to cut the snarling bitch routine, and make as nice as she can manage.

I was initially irritated by Diana but she was making me laugh this ep, "you can see how confusing it can be to follow" LOL and her I have never been to dusty damn store before, Armani is my interior designer, NO NO FENDI, just shooting out random designer names like Mad Libs, plays like knowing self parody.

EMDR is a really really effective therapy for trauma, even if usually for deeper/longer term ones than a home invasion, hopefully it helps Dorit.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
20 hours ago, princelina said:

Haha based on those outfits tonight it caters to those who want to look like complete idiots! 😂

That green dress on the one employee (?) was ridiculous! I laughed out loud. It looked like she was wearing a dark green shower curtain that someone had pinned together to form a dress. OMGosh!

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, Chicklet said:

So will Erika mention that Tom was disbarred and ordered to pay restitution in the millions? Of course that just happened today and I don't know if they are done shooting this seasons. Of course Tom is guilty but Erika is innocent I tell you!

And I don't get any emojis, it's blank (sniff).

Filming ended months ago. The producers add updates on the final episode, and there is always the reunion. 

I suspect Tom Girardi had a plan to pretend he had dementia in case he was exposed. One can always have a doctor (a friend) who could verify it.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 4

Large sunglass frames are trendy, and the black with orange lenses sunglasses Lisa Rinna was wearing were trendy at the time she was wearing them. Like the bucket hat. Fluorescent colors like the greens and yellows we saw in clothing and accessories are a trend borrowed from the 1980s and earlier 1990s. Some of these women follow every trend even if it's not that attractive, or flattering to their body. Kyle is one. She shouldn't be wearing mama jeans, or skinny jeans for example. And more. 

• Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

I finally watched tonight and you know what bugged me? That Erika, Kyle, Dorit, and Rinna reacting to Garcelle saying her son got a job with Lisa Vanderpump could have been fun and hilarious if these women weren't so awful. Kyle's mouth dropping open, Erika flailing off screen, Rinna falling out on the floor, and Dorit showing Garcelle where to start walking to get away was so funny, except they are all still vile so I couldn't enjoy it.

Also, Dorit? Climb down off your cross and get some real help. I feel horrible for what she went through but damn, she is going to milk this till the end of time. 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, Vanderboom said:

You know you wanted to say "snowsuits." 😊

There's a desperation to Erika's insistence that the charges against Tom were "disproven." I just don't know why the other ladies are coddling her. They can't possibly believe that a cabal of widows and orphans got together to defraud Tom.

Especially ones from Indonesia!

• Like 2
  • Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, blixie said:

EMDR is a really really effective therapy for trauma, even if usually for deeper/longer term ones than a home invasion, hopefully it helps Dorit.

This is good to know.  I'd never heard of it before so I just assumed it was another SoCal fad for women who have more money than sense - like the psychic/medium that did the exorcism/extraction of Gina. 

I hope it does help Dorito and I still think she needs some off camera help as well. 

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

The teddy bear is an odd choice, I'd rather have a puke button.  I like the fire, I would use when I absolutely agree with a post, like more than just heart, really like hence the fire. The rainbow I guess if a post is woke or something, I don't know.  I miss the sad and surprise buttons too.

From the mods:

If you hover over each one it will tell you what it is, but for clarity here are the intended meanings:

Heart = Love

Thumbs Up = Like

Clapping Hands = Applause

Flames = Fire (aka 'That's fire/on fire')

Mind Blown = Awesome/Amazing/Astounding

Primetimer color stripes = Thanks

Wink = Winking

Teddy Bear = Hug

Laugh = same as before

Useful = same as before

• Thanks 2
  • Useful 5
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Surrealist said:

I thought her date was with a vibrator?

Ah well - you know how her story changes from week to week 😄

1 hour ago, blixie said:

I weirdly think she was legitimately hurt (okay more bummed). Like everyone else, even Garcelle, is pretending she isn't 100% full of shit right to her face, and when the Sutton Sorry's were going around I think she really wanted one, she knows how deep the hole is, it's way better to have Sutton "apologize" and re-engage with her than to be at war with someone who has a lot of actual money and social capital in the world she desperately doesn't wanna be thrown out of. Like hurt is not really the right word but, I think she had a hope somewhere that Sutton would let it all go, but whatever hope she had that Sutton would play that game got snuffed out. I would think her lawyers have told her as much to cut the snarling bitch routine, and make as nice as she can manage.

I do think you're right that she'd rather be included, but to assist that she could have said at Harry Hamlin's birthday party something about "I was having a bad time last year, sorry for snarling at you" and instead she went with "Fuck you!" so that's what happens 🤷‍♀️😄

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
4 hours ago, FlyingEgret said:

Thanks for this.  Clearly Dorit wasn't upset that press was there; she was upset that she wasn't given the opportunity to pre-arrange an exclusive interview with whichever press would be there...

Wait, wait, wait! Is that TEDDI as the interviewer? That looks like what she was wearing at Kyle's event (For the 2 seconds she was on screen.. I'm still loling at that)

Did Teddi get a job with Extra?

• Mind Blown 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, QQQQ said:

During her 1st season, every time I heard the name "Garcelle" I immediately thought of Gordon Gartrell. Yep, I have a brain cell permanently devoted to that. Thanks, Mr. Cosby.

Oh my God, I did the same thing - I just laughed so hard when I read this!  

I’m guessing we are close in age - I was established in ‘73, how bout you?  😂😉

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Kyle. SO sick of her intruding into everyone's business but her own. (where's Kathy Hilton, Kyle?) She's so sickeningly excited by the thought of someone other than herself doing or saying the wrong thing.  (unless it's Erika-- for some reason Erika's teflon now)  Watching Kyle with her big shocked eyes, pursed yet perfectly parted lips, swishing her startled doe face from person to person as if all this is A BIG DEAL (when it's all actually boring) is really getting old to me.  One more week then I'm out.  I lost NY and now it looks like BH is going off my DVR list,too. 😭 

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 5
16 minutes ago, CallmeCray said:

Oh my God, I did the same thing - I just laughed so hard when I read this!  

I’m guessing we are close in age - I was established in ‘73, how bout you?  😂😉

'70 (3 weeks older than Malcolm Jamal Warner) 😅

• Applause 1
  • LOL 5

I just got to see this weeks shitshow and I noticed that Dorit still has her engagement and wedding rings on. What kind of robbers would overlook such pricey items?

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 10
  • Love 1
(edited)
3 hours ago, blixie said:

You are much more generous than I am.  I don't feel that Erika was hurt by not attending Sutton's Designer event.  After all, she was invited and chose  not to go because she hates Sutton.  (Erika said she was included in the group invite.) Sutton, in Erika's perception of things, was her worst enemy because she asked questions about what happened regarding the Girardi fraud case, directly to Erika, I might add.  Erika can forgive those who mock her and laugh behind her back, like Mauricio and PK, but heaven forbid Sutton should read a news article and consult an attorney.  

Additionally, it was telling that Erika shared with her assistant and creative director that it gets mighty tiring to put on a fake smile and act "nice."  Yes, we know, Erika.  So difficult. 

Edited by SemiCharmedLife
added words for clarification
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 5
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, MadLove said:

I just got to see this weeks shitshow and I noticed that Dorit still has her engagement and wedding rings on. What kind of robbers would overlook such pricey items?

The considerate kind who also leave their victim’s cell phone by the front gate. Or maybe the kind hired by PK to collect insurance money. One of the two. TBD. 🤷‍♂️

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, QQQQ said:

From the mods:

If you hover over each one it will tell you what it is, but for clarity here are the intended meanings:

Heart = Love

Thumbs Up = Like

Clapping Hands = Applause

Flames = Fire (aka 'That's fire/on fire')

Mind Blown = Awesome/Amazing/Astounding

Primetimer color stripes = Thanks

Wink = Winking

Teddy Bear = Hug

Laugh = same as before

Useful = same as before

No angry emoji? I suppose we aren’t allowed to be angry about anything anymore? Anger is cancelled! I used the mind blown one incorrectly on a post today thinking it meant angry/cross! 

Dammit, with Erika still on this show I need an angry emoji. 😡😡😡

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

No angry emoji? I suppose we aren’t allowed to be angry about anything anymore? Anger is cancelled! I used the mind blown one incorrectly on a post today thinking it meant angry/cross! 

I’m surprised there’s no eyeroll, since half the time I’m already here typing before my eyeballs have fallen back into their normal, forward facing position!

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 11
  • Love 6
44 minutes ago, dmeets said:

The considerate kind who also leave their victim’s cell phone by the front gate. Or maybe the kind hired by PK to collect insurance money. One of the two. TBD. 🤷‍♂️

Thank you. This whole robbery story stinks like bad fish. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

Additionally, it was telling that Erika shared with her assistant and creative director that it gets mighty tiring to put on a fake smile and act "nice."

This part immediately grabbed my attention. So, Erika, you admit you're fake? And you wonder why certain people don't like you.

• Fire 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 5
21 hours ago, Kiki777 said:

Dorit has said that she is afraid to leave her home - the scene of the crime - and that seems very odd to me.  And yes, people do process trauma differently but why did she not at least want to get herself AND HER KIDS out of that house for at least a night or so?

My freshman year I was living in a very cute trailer park about a mile from campus. I was snugged up on the couch watching tv when the power went out. I went to the door to see if I could tell what was going on. Before I could open it the door was flung open and a man with a stocking over his face barged in. My reaction was a mixture of anger and fear. My first thought was for my newly purchased stereo system and that I'd fight him for it (I'm a redhead, Aries rising, stubborn, and as several husbands would testify - if they were still among the living -- I bite.) However this momentary bravado quickly passed as the man announced that stealing my stereo or anything else was not what he had on his mind.

This encounter lasted about 45 minutes and I have always believed in Higher Forces which were very much in evidence that night. While that man might very well have gone on to assault other females at the point of his encounter with me I believe he was on his first attempt and altho' the experience was truly scary he never touched me and finally just left.

I grabbed my car keys and ran to my car (that was terrifying- to go into the open to reach my car) and I drove the 1/4 block to my neighbor & called the police.

After making the report I went to a friends apt. where I spent the next 2 weeks. It took another 10 days before I got any real sleep at my place & that was after adding a couple of new locks and my first German Shepard. And I hadn't had a gun to my head, nor even anything stolen. 

So Dorit stating that she feels safest at home so soon after such a terrifying experience does seem odd. Maybe in her case familiarity and bodyguards plus PK (& whatever her physician undoubtedly prescribed) evens her out to the point she's able to be comfortable there. 

However her experience came to be I think she was genuinely frightened and therefore I wish her Peace.

• Hugs 23
10 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

Anyone else think Erika passed on Sutton's event because she didn't have the staff and/or outfits to style her a la the old days of free spending her husband's ill gotten gains? 

And speaking of Sutton's store event, this is the second Parisian party she's hosted where the intent is for her guests to buy her merchandise - the last one at her home which I thought was tacky.  This one I give a pass since it's literally in her shop.  

However, I agree that the French designer should not have been allowed in the country.  Those clothes were, uh, something but not really what I have in mind with the words French couture. 

That French couture was ugly especially that red dress that Sutton wore.

• Applause 1
  • Love 7
8 hours ago, MadLove said:

That's what I asked too, they took bags and watches but ignored any and all of her jewelry? Makes no sense unless the market for knock off Chanel jewelry is not what it use to be?

• Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 5
(edited)
10 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

EMDR is a really really effective therapy for trauma,

My friend is an LCSW. She began using it for patients in the 90s when she read it was effective with military veterans with PTSD. She used a simple process with a pencil. I don't remember more other than her patients were children and adults who were victims of physical and sexual abuse.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Useful 4
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Nicmar said:

That French couture was ugly especially that red dress that Sutton wore.

couture is never "pretty" most of the time ...its meant to be Avantgarde ...the stuff designers send down the runway is not uniformly made to be worn day to day or look like something you would really want to buy ..

190702131329-07-haute-couture-fashion-week-iris-van-herpen.jpg

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

That's what I asked too, they took bags and watches but ignored any and all of her jewelry? Makes no sense unless the market for knock off Chanel jewelry is not what it use to be?

That's what I was thinking sort of; maybe it's harder to unload expensive (or possibly "expensive," in this case) jewelry than it is handbags?

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

couture is never "pretty" most of the time ...its meant to be Avantgarde ...the stuff designers send down the runway is not uniformly made to be worn day to day or look like something you would really want to buy ..

however I  heard Sutton said this ready to wear and that means its off the rack and for everyday wear. I know that some of the stuff is just strictly runway only, ugly half the time. lol

• Love 6
14 hours ago, stcroix said:

Watching Kyle with her big shocked eyes, pursed yet perfectly parted lips…

2E24B15E-37BB-49FB-A922-53FC6420FC4A.thumb.jpeg.8c262260afe038544fa6df555182d47d.jpegThis reminds me that for quite a while she has been posing on Instagram with the duck lips face and it drives me absolutely freaking insane

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
13 hours ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

I need angry and (especially for Erika) I need a barf!

13 hours ago, CallmeCray said:

I’m surprised there’s no eyeroll, since half the time I’m already here typing before my eyeballs have fallen back into their normal, forward facing position!

There are so many it’s overwhelming, and yet no eye roll, anger or barf.  

• Like 4
  • Love 5
(edited)
9 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

And those haute couture designs are normally modified to be worn in real life by the select few who can afford them if they choose to purchase one. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

That's what I was thinking sort of; maybe it's harder to unload expensive (or possibly "expensive," in this case) jewelry than it is handbags?

Probably, because jewelry like what she would have is photographed, and described in detail for insurance reasons. I assume she insured those, as well.

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • Love 2
16 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Probably, because jewelry like what she would have is photographed, and described in detail for insurance reasons. I assume she insured those, as well.

With stuff like that wouldn’t you just remove the jewels to use in something else and melt down and use that to make other jewelry? 

• Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
19 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

With stuff like that wouldn’t you just remove the jewels to use in something else and melt down and use that to make other jewelry? 

But there are some Diamonds and jewelry that have Microscopic serial numbers embedded in them to combat that too .. dunno if that be something they own but 

• Like 1
  • Useful 5
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I mean, that's what they did in Ocean's 8! 🤣 All I know about being a criminal, I learned from movies, which is why I'm not a criminal!

Is any of Dorit's jewelry even real? With all of their, idk shadiness? around money, I wouldn't be surprised if all of her stuff is either fake or rented.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 4
On 6/3/2022 at 7:57 AM, Keywestclubkid said:

Yeah sometimes I think it must be nice to afford some of the things we see on these shows. But couture? I'm good. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Judging from the couture looks of Sutton's French designer, there may have been more than one robbery- this appears to be highway robbery!  😉  Sutton, you've been had! (Along with all those monied BH shoppers who just had to buy one of his pieces!)

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3

Years ago I read somewhere that very wealthy people often have their valuable jewelry in bank vaults and they take it out for rare special occasions. They often have copies made up with CZ's or semi precious stones that they keep in their home and wear on a more regular basis.  Other than jewelers most people cannot tell the difference between a good CZ and a diamond  especially if it is set in gold. I'm sure others may disagree with this but I have a hunch at some of those housewives are waltzing around with a large CZ ring on their finger. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 6

The difference between Kyle's tacky AF fashion in her new store and Sutton's fashion was hilarious.  Sutton's store probably thrives while Kyle will be closing another soon. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

But there are some Diamonds and jewelry that have Microscopic serial numbers embedded in them to combat that too .. dunno if that be something they own but 

I think Dorit may have some Diamonique or Moissanite in her jewelry box. You would be surprised how many monied people wear the fake stuff.

• Like 1
  • Love 9
On 6/1/2022 at 8:23 PM, pinky33 said:

Why does Dorit have her shoes on her (white) couch? I was cringing. 

Crystal had her shoes on Kyle’s white couch.   
For some reason ppl putting shoes on a couch really bugs me esp if it’s someone doing it on someone ELSE’S couch.  Like mine😡

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4