Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E04: The Crystal Conundrum

• Start Topic

Crystal talks through her differences with the group, but the conversation takes an unexpected detour when she brings up old wounds - a stunning revelation that leaves Kyle completely confused.

Airdate: 06/01/2022

• Love 1
(edited)

Who is this Erika? Why does she have a minimal amt of sense at the moment? I want the heinous Erika back.

ANND she's back saying people got paid and aren't saying. Ugh.

Edited by Chicklet
  • Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6
(edited)

I can’t remember what Crystal is upset about. She’s too fragile for this show. If she’s still bringing up stuff that was rehashed a million times from last year I’m tuning out. 
And I’m nervous about those Bloody Mary’s spilling on the white furniture. 

Edited by Straycat80
  • Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 9
(edited)

‘I’m going to say this and never talk about this again’. Are you serious? You’ll talk about whatever you’re going to say for the rest of this season and probably the next. 
Lol at Kyle’s dogs.

Is there a thread yet for Dubai? 

Edited by Straycat80
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, ZettaK said:

If Gerardi paid these people, why didn't he provide proof (with receipts) he did? The case is going on for a long time. The people who sued provided documentation, that's why the case continues. Why wouldn't these women tell Erika exactly this?

Because they are intimidated by a bully. Except for Garcelle.

• Like 1
  • Love 23
2 minutes ago, WaltersHair said:

I think she might just be the new Lisa VanderPump

Well, to be fair to Garcelle, she's open about it in ways that Vanderpump wasn't. 

Dorit really should see someone. It's understandable that she's feeling crippling anxiety but she should talk to someone about healthy ways to address it.

• Love 16
(edited)

Did PK just say that he wanted to watch Squid Game?!  How would he want to watch something that is full of violent killing by gunfire?

Edited by Emmeline
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, JD5166 said:

Ericka’s teeth look weird out there on the patio, does she wear a flipper? they look knarly. 

I was thinking the same thing.  Maybe it was the angle?

• Mind Blown 1
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

Well, to be fair to Garcelle, she's open about it in ways that Vanderpump wasn't. 

Dorit really should see someone. It's understandable that she's feeling crippling anxiety but she should talk to someone about healthy ways to address it.

This. And Kyle and the women aren’t it.

• Love 11
1 minute ago, Chicklet said:

And sure Kyle it's totally normal to not want hospice and making your kids take care of you when they have no experience. Does she really not see how controlling and out of control her mother was?

My sister died earlier this year after fighting carcinoid cancer for years.  She wanted to die in her home.  We had in home hospice care.  However, they didn’t even come daily and really only took charge of getting her morphine.  The family had to stay day and night, it got rough the last week.  She only lasted about 2 weeks once hospice started.

• Hugs 10
  • Sad 4
(edited)

Um, Dorito, you are talking about your burglary experience on a reality TV show of thousands of people. A few reporters shouldn’t bother you. 

Edited by Straycat80
  • Fire 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, Emmeline said:

The family had to stay day and night, it got rough the last week.  She only lasted about 2 weeks once hospice started.

But refusing any hospice was what I was referring to, and her daughters nearly drop her which points how how incapable they were. At least with hospice you have the ability to ask for help if you need it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
(edited)
21 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

But refusing any hospice was what I was referring to, and her daughters nearly drop her which points how how incapable they were. At least with hospice you have the ability to ask for help if you need it.

I’m sorry, I missed Kyle saying she refused hospice.  I was busy reading the forum.

I’ll shamefully admit that I read the part of the trashy “House of Hilton” book about Big Kathy, Kyle’s mother. That woman pushed her girls into acting for the money.  She seemed to have lots of wealthy men in her life and was rather wild.  That’s why Kathy and Kim were so nervous about Kyle’s tv show based on “Big Kathy”.

Edited by Emmeline
  • Useful 2
  • Love 9