Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Noella makes strides with her divorce but struggles to control her emotions. Emily and Shannon make peace and band together to give the other ladies a scare. Noella pushes Gina to her limits, causing a chain reaction that makes Heather question her friendships.

Original Airdate: 2022.04.06

• Love 1
(edited)

I would hate having to go into a mine.

Why did I think Noella wasn’t that close to her father?

OMG!  How could I have forgotten Gina’s Demon Dust?

Edited by Axie
  • LOL 5

Gina is a d*ck. What is happening to her, I think she is drinking too much. At the last scenes you can see her the outline of her tummy. I’m not body shaming her one but, I am seeing that alcoholic stomach to people who drink way too much get. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 15
26 minutes ago, Axie said:

I would hate having to go into a mine.

Why did I think Noella wasn’t that close to her father?

OMG!  How could I have forgotten Gina’s Demon Dust?

I thought that too. I felt like she hasn’t seen him in years. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
(edited)
1 hour ago, njbchlover said:

Noella completely sucks all the fun out of every space she inhabits.  I actually felt the creek-side trees and shrubs trying to curl up their leaves to avoid her when she was camera-whoring performing her own scream therapy session.

Gina?  That you?  

I'm cutting Noella some slack.  She just lost her dad after going through a divorce.  Two important men in her life gone.  Who would need to "perform" after that?  I've been through both and believe me, you do feel like you yourself are dying.  And to me it doesn't matter if she wasn't super close to her dad.  It's sad that all chances for them to be close are now gone forever.  And her son will never know his grandpa.  I felt like crying right along with her. That's just me though. 

Edited by swankie
Word correction.
  • Useful 2
  • Love 22

I was confused as to what happened at the end of that dinner... am I right that Gina got offended when she interrupted Noella's story to talk about "Taught" and Noella didn't know that was actually Gina's bestie "Tatiana" who Noella just met 3 days before? Or did Gina just not want Noella to talk about being in a music video???

• Love 23
(edited)

10 hours ago, FlyingEgret said:

After Emily talked about Jen repeating the last thing that Heather says I can't hear anything else...

The repetition tic of Jen's has almost nothing to actually do with Heather, and it's probably 99% something Jen does with whatever people generally talk to her.

Maybe Noella is too crazy to express herself properly, but the whole thing about how she didn't want to introduce her kids to her father because she was afraid how he would act or treat them gives me a lot of terrible side-eye to her grief theater.  I feel somewhat guilty for saying so, but as we're all in this for entertainment, I'm really just not buying it, sorry.  And I'm far, far from a prude, but involving unsuspecting randos trying to do a job in your explicit sex fantasies for laughs is bullshit.  Still not team Noella.

Gina went a little nutso towards the end, but I admit I still think she's more interesting/funny than most of the cast.  Maybe I have PTSD from years of Shannon, but I at least personally don't feel like giving her much benefit of the doubt,

Edited by Lassus
  • Love 4

Random thought, there is probably an elevator inthe garage of that Aspen house but production might have thought it would be funnier if the HW's had to clomp up those stairs to the house.

Why was Gina so offended by Noella not knowing Tatiana's nick name was Tat? Seriously, how is that a problem.  I would have died laughing if I were Noella and just to mess with Gina I would have told her a different nick name that I call her by and that I have her saved in my phone as Tatiana, Gina's head would have exploded.  Emily did not even know Tatiana's nick name and I thought she was Gina's bestie.  Drink some more GIna!

Noella was in a Will Smith video...I had no idea Noella was at the Oscars! 

When ever the HW's have a chef prepare a nice dinner I feel sad because it is wasted on the HW's, they fight and yell and ultimately get up and leave the table wasting all that food.  Also, I imagine myself at the table being bummed about having to eat sweet potatoes in any form.

Emily's arm after archery??? They were using some pretty basic light weight bows and not even shooting correctly.  All those kill shots, I am guessing they were very close to the targets.  The instructor did not teach them the correct way to shoot an arrow, not the stance or even pulling back on the bow and aiming at their target.

Heather at this point is serving no purpose at all. Heather wanted to leave and tells who ever that Terry can have a plane there by the next morning...I could have been on a plane that evening, it is called going to the airport and buying a ticket!

Shannon does not bother me and it is interesting that a little fish like Gina thinks she can take Shannon on for no reason. 

Did any of the HW's make the mandatory gift bags for all the girls on their trip?

Still, no word on where Nicole went? LOL.

• Love 14
(edited)

This season seems to be  killing RHOC.  I wonder if Andy is thinking about a legacy series where Gina gets replaced by Jeana, Tamra replaces Jen, Meghan replaces Noella, and Lydia replaces Heather.  Shannon and Emily stay.  Then the whole gang moves over to Peacock so they can pay them less. 

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Useful 3
  • Love 4

I did Wordle while watching.  Ratings for these HW reality shows must be plummeting surely?

In earlier seasons I had some idea what the arguments and fights were about.  But now I have no idea.  

• Love 10

Gina definitely overreacted at that dinner but IMO she's not wrong about Shannon or Shannon's friendships. Shannon does IMO want to play the savior with friends that are in trouble and is less supportive when her friends are doing well. But again - this is not new information and Gina should not expect more.

Noella is overwrought, IMO. And she not only lied about Heather at the party, she also lied to her friend about what Heather said re karma. I know that Noella is going through a tough time but that IMO does not excuse all of her problematic behaviors. 

• Love 16

Heather seemed to be unhinged a bit, not like her.  She also seemed more real because of it.  Not so prissy.

Why did Gina get so mean; she is popular with viewers so why do it?  Lost fans because of it.

So, being top dog is a goal of these ladies across the franchise?  Why?  More money?  Screen time?  Being interesting should accomplish that without being an asshole.

Too bad the franchise has devolved into what it has become, because then it only attracts a certain type of woman.   

• Love 10
(edited)
12 hours ago, DeeplyShallow said:

Each woman (with the exception of Shannon) is a horrible, horrible person. They’re all just wretched.

Like last season, when Shannon is the best of the bunch, your show is in big trouble.  I just watched reruns of an earlier season with Heather. I used to like Heather, pretensions and all, but she is not at all likeable. She also looks so much worse and I honestly think her hair is a big part of it. She used to wear it loose  and looked good. Those pulled back looks are bad for her. I have always said Emily was too boring and she still is. Noella is still batshit crazy and, as much as I dislike Heather, I do not believe she assaulted anyone. Held her hand over a Camera lens? Sure. But assault? No way. Jen is in the running to be more boring than Emily. Maybe they need to do a legacy series on this like they say they are doing for NY because it just seems to get worse. Although I still say this season is minimally better than last. No Braunwyn.

Edited by chlban
  • Love 12
(edited)
10 hours ago, swankie said:

Gina?  That you?  

I'm cutting Noella some slack.  She just lost her dad after going through a divorce.  Two important men in her life gone.  Who would need to "perform" after that?  I've been through both and believe me, you do feel like you yourself are dying.  And to me it doesn't matter if she wasn't super close to her dad.  It's sad that all chances for them to be close are now gone forever.  And her son will never know his grandpa.  I felt like crying right along with her. That's just me though. 

No - definitely NOT Gina - I'm not feeling any love for her, either.

My opinion, and yours may vary, is that IF Noella was so distraught after losing her father (that she has said she hasn't had any contact with for many, many years and she did not want him to meet either her daughter or her son) and over her divorce, maybe she should have stayed home and dealt with her sorrow.  

We've seen Noella act this way ALL the time, and it's exhausting, imo, even from a distance, watching from my living room.  She is going through a lot - I won't take that from her - but she expects specail treatment AND a lot of extra attention because of what she's going through, and when she doesn't get it, she does everything she can to get the extra camera time.  She uses her problems to gain attention - like the comment about wanting that first primary bedroom because she just lost her father (who she hasn't spoken to in many, many years), and then, deciding she didn't want that one, so fought for the other one with the hot tub.  She even made a joke about "hustling the best room with the hot tub" to her mother.

She's a liar.  She's changed her story so often about that shove/push/assault on a person at Heather's party, no one knows what happened.  She saw it, she didn't see it with her eyes (apparently, she can also see with someone else's eyes).  I cannot stand Heather, but I'll stand on her side of this one situation.  She lied to her friend on the phone about Heather's comment about karma.  

She plays Shannon like a fiddle because she knows that Shannon loves to "help out" a person when they are down.  She is using Shannon because Shannon is the weak link in the group.  

I'll give Noella credit for the fact that she has no problem going in on Heather, but she's not smart about it.  Heather is wily.  Heather is smart.  Heather is quick-witted.  She's not going to stand for inconsistencies, lies and rumors being told about her, and she's an intelligent opponent.  

What I cannot stand about Noella is that she is an extreme narcissist (moreso than all of the other ladies, who are all narcissists, too) and she cannot accept the fact that the world does not revolve around her and her problems.

I lost both my father and my mother, and believe me, I know that pain.  We were very, very close.  But, I'm also the type of person who realizes that these type of things (death of a family member, divorce, etc.) don't ONLY happen to me - they can or will happen to everyone at some point in life, so my pain isn't any more painful or deserves more attention than anyone else's.

Again, don't use these things to get people's sympathy and attention - doing that only achieves the opposite.  

She came in, as a "new girl", hot for a fight with whoever would giver her one.  She's another tragedy of a housewife cast who is looking for her fifteen minutes of fame and will try to drag that out for as long as she can.  

I'm sorry - I appreciate your opinion, but I just have no respect, empathy or care for Noella, and again, I am not Gina!!! 

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 20

Noella lies about so many things and presents such an inauthentic picture of herself that it is impossible for me to feel any kind of pity or empathy for her in terms of either the divorce or the death of her father.

I realize that parental relationships and the death of even an "absentee" parent can stir up emotions as it represents the end of any ability to change history and turn it around. Even people who have pretty good relationships with a parent mourn that so much was left unsaid or unresolved. However it truly is hard for someone who had no contact with a parent for years like Noella to feel that she really is going through great trauma upon hearing of his death. Her explanation as to why she didn't have her meet the son doesn't ring true - there is no indication of any kind of communication she had with the father in the past few years. 

I don't know - maybe it's me - but I don't see James as being the great love of Noelle's life - she of the stacked vaginas and frequent threesomes. I think she is mourning the loss of a lifestyle until she finds a new meal ticket. Perhaps that is why Gina was a bit skeptical in terms of the "big check" statement although I thought James' finances were problematic but perhaps he is so wealthy that a tax lien of a million or so is pocket change. 

• Love 16
8 minutes ago, amarante said:

Noella lies about so many things and presents such an inauthentic picture of herself that it is impossible for me to feel any kind of pity or empathy for her in terms of either the divorce or the death of her father.

I realize that parental relationships and the death of even an "absentee" parent can stir up emotions as it represents the end of any ability to change history and turn it around. Even people who have pretty good relationships with a parent mourn that so much was left unsaid or unresolved. However it truly is hard for someone who had no contact with a parent for years like Noella to feel that she really is going through great trauma upon hearing of his death. Her explanation as to why she didn't have her meet the son doesn't ring true - there is no indication of any kind of communication she had with the father in the past few years. 

I don't know - maybe it's me - but I don't see James as being the great love of Noelle's life - she of the stacked vaginas and frequent threesomes. I think she is mourning the loss of a lifestyle until she finds a new meal ticket. Perhaps that is why Gina was a bit skeptical in terms of the "big check" statement although I thought James' finances were problematic but perhaps he is so wealthy that a tax lien of a million or so is pocket change. 

I agree with your entire post (you've said it all so much better than my ramblings, LOL!!), but especially what I've bolded.  You're 1,000% correct - Noella is mourning the loss of the private planes, the big house, the designer clothes, money, wealthy lifestyle, etc.  I'm sure she's already on the lookout for the next big love of her life wallet.

• Love 15
3 hours ago, Lassus said:

.  And I'm far, far from a prude, but involving unsuspecting randos trying to do a job in your explicit sex fantasies for laughs is bullshit. 

Yes. Those men were basically in their employ for that tour. Their behavior was sexual harassment. Imagine if the genders were reversed.  

Gina's a mean drunk. Well, she's mean sober, too. But she shows her jealousy more when she's loaded.  Shannon might be a bit self-centered, but she's way more fun on the trips. 

• Love 20

I was going to watch this episode.  Turned on the TV and saw a preview of Heather and somebody “talking out an issue” (again, no doubt) and decided I didn’t need the aggravation of this show and all the arguments.

RHoMiami was great this week — lots of beautiful homes, clothing and plastic surgery!  lol. That’s what I’m here for.  I suppose it will inevitably turn into an argue-fest too … 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
33 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

Shannon is stupid to let Gina, Emily and Heather get to her. Her reaction screaming and crying when they claim that she is jealous of Gina gives the impression that she is. All she has to do is laugh a little and say whatever Gina and walk away. Engaging with Gina and Heather is pointless. Andy might as well recast this show also because this cast stinks. Madam Dubrow has ruined it.

It does seem like doth protest too much, but if someone accused me of being jealous of someone who was a smug uptight asshole, I would lose my shit too!  So I get it, and I truly don't think she is jealous.

• Love 18
(edited)
2 hours ago, SnarkAttack said:

Heather seemed to be unhinged a bit, not like her.  She also seemed more real because of it.  Not so prissy.

Heather's face looked stunned when Emily breezily blew off her "fight" with Shannon and said they are fine.  So first Jen doesn't see why Gina should get so worked up over Shannon's opinion and now Emily is friendly with Shannon.... Heather's mean girl influence is fading and she knows it.  That's why she's so focused on attacking Noella who was an easy mark.  If they all got along Heather would lose her mind.

3 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Heather at this point is serving no purpose at all. Heather wanted to leave and tells who ever that Terry can have a plane there by the next morning...I could have been on a plane that evening, it is called going to the airport and buying a ticket!

Ha!  And of course she did not leave.  After multiple times of threatening to leave I wish someone would have just said, " 'bye."

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • LOL 2
  • Love 16
1 hour ago, njbchlover said:

I agree with your entire post (you've said it all so much better than my ramblings, LOL!!), but especially what I've bolded.  You're 1,000% correct - Noella is mourning the loss of the private planes, the big house, the designer clothes, money, wealthy lifestyle, etc.  I'm sure she's already on the lookout for the next big love of her life wallet.

If Teresa can do it so can she! Both of them are on TV showing their crazy selves, behaving badly, drunk, etc...and there are men out there that will date those kooks so I have every confidence that Noella will find a new man with money ASAP.   

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

Didn't Carole of NY dress up like a bear and try to scare the everyone when the HW's went to Montana or Wyoming?  The Dallas HW's had a fake bear gag too.  

When Gina was on her unjustified rant about Taught, Tat, Toot, Tatianna I was hoping for a Kelly Bensimon Scary Island melt down but her handler Emily was on the case, as soon as Gina got up from the table Emily was ready to spring in to action and corral Gina to her bedroom.  Oh what I would have given to hear someone, anyone scream "Go to bed! Go. To. Bed!!" (tm Bethenny F.) 

• LOL 14
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

If Teresa can do it so can she! Both of them are on TV showing their crazy selves, behaving badly, drunk, etc...and there are men out there that will date those kooks so I have every confidence that Noella will find a new man with money ASAP.   

I find Teresa awful - don't get me wrong but you have to give the woman credit because she is a hustler and has made a lot of money with her side hustles and still does. I don't get the sense that Noelle has that kind of drive. She is going to find a meal ticket to support herself. 

She is also the iconic linchpin of Jersey and commands a huge salary. I doubt Noelle would ever be able to request that kind of salary as she is easily replaced. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
6 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Didn't Carole of NY dress up like a bear and try to scare the everyone when the HW's went to Montana or Wyoming?  The Dallas HW's had a fake bear gag too.  

When Gina was on her unjustified rant about Taught, Tat, Toot, Tatianna I was hoping for a Kelly Bensimon Scary Island melt down but her handler Emily was on the case, as soon as Gina got up from the table Emily was ready to spring in to action and corral Gina to her bedroom.  Oh what I would have given to hear someone, anyone scream "Go to bed! Go. To. Bed!!" (tm Bethenny F.) 

73pk.gif

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, amarante said:

I find Teresa awful - don't get me wrong but you have to give the woman credit because she is a hustler and has made a lot of money with her side hustles and still does. I don't get the sense that Noelle has that kind of drive. She is going to find a meal ticket to support herself. 

She is also the iconic linchpin of Jersey and commands a huge salary. I doubt Noelle would ever be able to request that kind of salary as she is easily replaced. 

Absolutely, Noella does not have the where with all to command a show...it will be easier for her to find a man with money than become a Bravo icon.  

Teresa is awful, always was. That is why if she can get another man so can Noella.  

Just now, SweetieDarling said:

73pk.gif

So funny, so perfect!

• Love 6

Gina's a mean drunk. Well, she's mean sober, too. But she shows her jealousy more when she's loaded.  Shannon might be a bit self-centered, but she's way more fun on the trips. 

Shannon comes off as the most likeable and "normal" this season,  She takes incoming bullshit from everyone and remains relatively calm trying to talk things out while the rest of them just want to go off on her.   She seems to have a maturity while the others act like a clique of teenagers in high school.  Heather/Gina/Emily are the mean girls snuggling in bed and talking trash about people.  Jen adds nothing to the mix but gloms on to Heather's every move which puts Shannon constantly on defense against these idiots.   You don't have to be jealous of someone to think that they have a big head and their ego needs to come back to reality.   It's called an observation.  Gina is definitely full of herself these days.Her storming off because Noella didn't recognize her friend's nickname casually dropped in a conversation was so embarassing.   I thought she said Todd lol  

• Love 23
13 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Absolutely, Noella does not have the where with all to command a show...it will be easier for her to find a man with money than become a Bravo icon.  

Teresa is awful, always was. That is why if she can get another man so can Noella.  

I don't think any of these women - including Teresa - would have problems finding a man. 

Of course the issue is would you actually want to be in a relationship with their men. The only Jersey husband I could see as a long range partner would be Evan. Margaret's Joe seems like a pleasant enough guy but he seems to be a person of limited interests and intellect so I would find him boring even as a dinner companion for an evening. Other than that I would rather burn bamboo under my fingernails than have a relationship with Gorga, Bill, Luis or Delores' previous doctor dude. I assume that any guy who cheated on his wife to have a relationship with me is going to eventually cheat on me when I become "boring" so Kiki is off the table as well. 

Any sane person would run like hell from Noella but she is going to have no problems finding some rich guy who is allured by her willingness to provide a stack of vaginas and is also probably "turned on" by her emotional instability as lots of dysfunctional people are attracted to that kind of dysfunctional person so that they can have a dysfunctional relationship. What kind of insanity did Braunwynne's husband put up with and he didn't leave her even after she brought her gay lover to live with them. 

In terms of the current OC housewives, they seem to be a bit less blatantly objectionable - Shane has grown on me and Heather and Terry seem to have a solid relationship - two peas in a pod have found each other.

The verdict is out on Gina's and Shannon's current guys as we really don't know what is really going on with any of them until it explodes and can't be concealed like Vicky's various terrible choices - Steve and Brooks.

Ryne seems pretty awful but Dr. Jen is equally awful and the insane dynamics of their relationship seem to be a mutually agreed upon dysfunction - whether it is headed for what seems to be the inevitable divorce probably depends on what kind of property settlement; alimony and child support Jen will have to pay. Based just on footage from the show Rynne is probably entitled to full custody with significant support since he has been the proverbial stay at home parent with no earning potential 

• Love 6

I did somewhat understand Gina's rant about Noella not knowing who Tatiana or Taught was.

I think it needs to be placed in context and it wasn't so much about the specifics of knowing this particular person but that Noella is narcissistic to an incredible degree and probably has never asked or indicated any interest in any details of these woman's lives. Even on the casual level of the women being co-workers who are thrown together for significant periods of time. 

At that point it was clear that all of the woman were over Noella only being interested in conversations in which she could hold the spotlight by whining and complaining and being hysterical. Her behavior on the car ride to the mine was telling. She could have initiated normal conversation by asking how the morning had been but she didn't. At least in terms of what we saw she entered and remained silent and was pissed that the women weren't allowing her to moan about her anguish and explain about her primal explosion at the creek. Of course I found the whole creek scene to be completely inauthentic 

• Useful 2
  • Love 9