Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, amarante said:

Noella lies about so many things and presents such an inauthentic picture of herself that it is impossible for me to feel any kind of pity or empathy for her in terms of either the divorce or the death of her father.

I realize that parental relationships and the death of even an "absentee" parent can stir up emotions as it represents the end of any ability to change history and turn it around. Even people who have pretty good relationships with a parent mourn that so much was left unsaid or unresolved. However it truly is hard for someone who had no contact with a parent for years like Noella to feel that she really is going through great trauma upon hearing of his death. Her explanation as to why she didn't have her meet the son doesn't ring true - there is no indication of any kind of communication she had with the father in the past few years. 

I don't know - maybe it's me - but I don't see James as being the great love of Noelle's life - she of the stacked vaginas and frequent threesomes. I think she is mourning the loss of a lifestyle until she finds a new meal ticket. Perhaps that is why Gina was a bit skeptical in terms of the "big check" statement although I thought James' finances were problematic but perhaps he is so wealthy that a tax lien of a million or so is pocket change. 

I have a different take on Noella's lack of a relationship with her dad. While Noella has spoken about her bi-racial background, my guess is that for most of her life, she has lived and worked as white-presenting. I'm going to guess that was made a lot easier by not having a lot of contact with her dad, living with and being in contact with only her white relatives and the lack of contact was probably a two-way street (not a lot of effort on either of their parts to make that relationship happen). Not introducing her kids to her father was simply furthering the avoidance of the fact that she is in actuality half-black and not some nebulous makeup of fifteen different ethnicities.

• Love 1

I don’t understand that scene with Noella by the river. Did she say to the camera man, “Follow me down to the river and I’m going to scream and cry”? Who set up that scene?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 21
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, TV Diva Queen said:

Gina is a d*ck. What is happening to her, I think she is drinking too much. At the last scenes you can see her the outline of her tummy. I’m not body shaming her one but, I am seeing that alcoholic stomach to people who drink way too much get. 

YES! I thought the same thing about her...she's always wasted and she's not a fun drunk...she's an obnoxious angry drunk. And I just can't stand her and Emily together. Together they are just bullies. And when you add Horrible Heather to the mix you have a gaggle of mean girls whose sole goal is to destroy the weakest girl in the house (Noella). But that isn't enough for Gina...she has to then destroy Shannon with constant barbs and criticisms. Gina has become a thoroughly mean spirited bully...Emily is just as bad. 

• Love 23
17 hours ago, rustyspigot said:

The exorcism lady from the previous episode should have opened the window because that demon went right back in to Gina. What an asshole.

And Gina ruined what looked like a great meal, the biggest crime of all.

Mine Guide was the best part of the episode. (Emily whacks her head) Mine Guide "Sounds like someone didn't watch their head." Ha! 

Of all the things that are to do in beautiful Aspen in the Fall, touring an old mine would not even make a list of "To Do" things there. Good grief...whose idea was that? 

• LOL 3
  • Love 10
16 minutes ago, Hedgehog2022 said:

Of all the things that are to do in beautiful Aspen in the Fall, touring an old mine would not even make a list of "To Do" things there. Good grief...whose idea was that? 

Also, Blue Grass music in Aspen? I thought that was an Appalachian thing

• Love 3
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Mother of Odin said:

Those poor musicians, I really hope they were paid well to entertain this group.  Ditto for the house staff. 

Even though I'm not generally a mountain person (preferring tropical beaches) I would love to spend a long weekend in that house - but not with those people.  

By the way Noelle, if you need to feel "supported and listened to" all the time you are on the wrong show.  And while I am NOT defending the mean girl gang up on her I agree that Noella does believe it's all about her all the time.  The ride to the mine was silent and she v/o complained no asked her about her morning.  Except I don't think she asked about theirs either did she? 

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Love 10
15 minutes ago, Mother of Odin said:

Oh yeah...there are all different kinds of music and musicians in Aspen. The Aspen Music Festival and School attracts all kinds of musicians. I had boyfriend, a long time ago, who played at that Festival every year and he played folk type music with a Bluegrassy edge mixed with a touch of Bob Dylan type lyrics. I thought the women were very disrespectful to the musicians and their drunk girl behavior was trashy.

• Love 17
(edited)

Once again we have housewives being crudely inappropriate in front of strange men. If men were doing this in front of strange women, it would definitely not be OK, so why is it OK for women? Perhaps I am too sensitive but I am of an older generation. I am referring to the vagina talk in the mine.

Edited by Mar
Added
  • Love 20
(edited)
2 hours ago, Mar said:

I don’t understand that scene with Noella by the river. Did she say to the camera man, “Follow me down to the river and I’m going to scream and cry”? Who set up that scene?

The cameras follow the women everywhere. 
If Noella had just taken a quiet walk like a normal person, the footage wouldn’t have aired. Since she is thirsty she created footage that was guaranteed to air. 

Edited by amarante
  • Useful 4
  • Love 6
(edited)
2 hours ago, Mar said:

Once again we have housewives being crudely inappropriate in front of strange men. If men were doing this in front of strange women, it would definitely not be OK, so why is it OK for women? Perhaps I am too sensitive but I am of an older generation. I am referring to the vagina talk in the mine.

That conversation was totally crude and completely uncalled for, imo!!  These women really have no class or sense of decorum.  I commented on this in the "live" thread last night:

They really have no shred of self-awareness.  

Here's a lesson - if the comment isn't something you would feel comfortable saying in front of your grandmother or grandfather, maybe not say it in front of a stranger.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 18

A couple of things that I know about the housewives especially in the OC and NYC. About 10 years ago they all learned a new word, vagina for the first time.That's right they had never heard this word before.  So they feel like they have to say this word in different situations even when in mixed company with total strangers. You know kind of like a couple of 14 year old girls giggling over the strange word.  

And when one of the houswives says "I'm done" and stomps off out of camera range they are not done. Usually they will return to keep the argument going full steam. 

And those double doors swinging open, hilarious. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 13
23 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

And when one of the houswives says "I'm done" and stomps off out of camera range they are not done. Usually they will return to keep the argument going full steam. 

And that "I'm done" means that whomever they deem to be done with is to follow them and beg them to return. Or better yet apologize for whatever they have done to cause the "done" person to become undone. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, Hedgehog2022 said:

ITA!!! Couldn't they have gone on a nature walk or even a full on HIKE OUTDOORS??? Crickey!

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

I am so over the "I need to talk to you privately one on one" and then pleased to see Shannon and Emily doing so quickly and intelligently...then dressing up in the bear costumes and having fun together.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, goofygirl said:

ITA!!! Couldn't they have gone on a nature walk or even a full on HIKE OUTDOORS??? Crickey!

Or fishing or a horseback ride in the mountains?

2 hours ago, njbchlover said:

That conversation was totally crude and completely uncalled for, imo!!  These women really have no class or sense of decorum.  I commented on this in the "live" thread last night:

They really have no shred of self-awareness.  

Here's a lesson - if the comment isn't something you would feel comfortable saying in front of your grandmother or grandfather, maybe not say it in front of a stranger.

You can take the girls out of the OC but you can’t take the OC out of the girls.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, Mar said:

Wow Gina, you are really exposing yourself as a pretty nasty person.

Right? I think she suffers from a inordinate amount of parental gushing over her and telling her how proud they are of her. I like her parents but they really do shower her with a ton of praise and gushiness about how proud they are of her and how brave she is. Not many women I know are so needy for their parents to give them so many affirmations of this sort. When she’s with them she acts like a 10 year old not a 30 something grown ass woman with kids of her own. All the attention of Heather and the mean girl club she Emily have established has helped to create a monster…I liked the old Gina not this overly propped up bitch that picks fights and has no compassion or empathy. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 18
(edited)

I never thought I would see the day where I hate this show so much, I cannot watch. But I will continue to come here to read the witty remarks and brutal truth about these hags from the hen house.

Every time I see Heather's neck I have to ask "your husband does WHAT for a living?!"

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 10
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, njbchlover said:

What made Gina's exit look even sillier was when she tried to slam the double doors (I assume that led to the bedrooms area/wing), and the door didn't slam, didn't even close - just bounced back open.  I laughed even harder when that happened!!  🤣

And it was a double door and both swung back open!

• LOL 13

It looked like a nice restaurant in Aspen but all of them (except Jen with her stupid wth expression) were screaming, flaunting away. Some left coatless, others had theirs when entering the vans.

OTOH - notice how other diners never seem to notice this? IMO, it is somewhat scripted with extras as diners.

• Love 5
13 hours ago, 65mickey said:

A couple of things that I know about the housewives especially in the OC and NYC. About 10 years ago they all learned a new word, vagina for the first time.That's right they had never heard this word before.  So they feel like they have to say this word in different situations even when in mixed company with total strangers. You know kind of like a couple of 14 year old girls giggling over the strange word.  

And those double doors swinging open, hilarious. 

And they are confused about what a vagina is as well. I don't understand why they refer to their external genitals as my vagina

• Love 15

I saw posted above that Noella has a daughter.  I didn't know this.  I must've missed it mentioned in the show.  Totally agree with above posters that going to the mine was stupid.  They are surrounded by beautiful scenery and go underground.  I used to like Gina.  She has changed into an asshole this season.  I have watched the RH shows since the beginning.  I am now down to OC and BH and I'm not sure if I'll even keep watching these two.  Oh, forgot about Miami.  I am enjoying that franchise.  The rest of them have unlikeable cast members and producer-driven fakeness.  I remember when there were 20 pages of posts the day following the airing of the shows.  Now, lucky if there are 2 pages.  I read and like posts now but don't post myself too often.  Bravo needs to get rid of most of the cast members and start fresh.  But we all know they won't and will continue to lose viewers.  I am sad because the HW shows were my escape from my day-to-day life but now not so much.  

• Love 13

I want to root for Noella but she is just so much. When Gina mentioned Tatiana and when Noella eventually remembered her she said "ooooooh, gorgeous, lovely, amazing" in that odd voice of hers. I do wonder if he said those things because she truly didn't remember ever meeting Tat. Probably not since she's not a main cast member. I also laughed at everyone saying they wouldn't like their names shortened after Gina said she calls her Tat. I think that pissed Gina off even more. Also, in the quick flashback of Tatiana she looked like Heather from RHONY but with darker hair.

Gina better hope that nobody ever says to her "shit happens" if she loses one of her parents. That was just low.

Heather never said Noella's divorce, son's autism or her dad's death were her karma. She just said her karma is taking care of her. I hope that gets brought up at the reunion. 

• Love 5
On 4/6/2022 at 6:36 PM, StevieRocks said:

Madame Puppet Heather--you are NOT Hag/Hog Emeritus. You're one of a gaggle of hags/hogs, who are all famewhoring and grubbing for money on an embarrassing and low-rent ho-wives show. Know your place.

I initially read this as hagglehogs and LOLed

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
(edited)

These shows have suffered as a result of the auditioning that goes on. There used to be authentic relationships and friendships and now it’s openly acknowledged that not only is there a casting process, but there is pressure to perform.  So the “reality” is about the situations they are placed in and even conversations that are brought up, but it’s not like the old days where I was invested in the break-up of Jill and Bethenny for example. That’s why until recently RHONY was my favorite of the franchises.  With the exception of Alex you could tell they were invested, and the Sonya /Dorinda additions were organic instead of a tortured “meet my friend/I know her through…”  but I digress….

My point is that Noella showed up as a shirt tag to Braunwyn of all people, and arrived with her friend what’s-her-name with her horrible extensions that she couldn’t stop playing with and her kitty cat blurred out.  One hike up a hill and she’s Heathers friend, except that if they were really connected Heather (and Terry!) would have known about the lawsuit and her last name wouldn’t have been a surprise.  So now we haven’t seen her since and Noella is left to play in the sandbox all by herself with no connections. She’s lucky Shannon is kind to her.  And she’s likely a nut job on her best day so with all her shit going on this is Noella x 100.  I feel for her, but she doesn’t belong and never will.

Edited for clarity (I hope)

Edited by TOL
  • Love 11
On 4/7/2022 at 4:46 PM, Hedgehog2022 said:

If I hear Heather say "I'm done" one more time I'm going to pull my hair out. Whenever she gets challenged in an argument or is hit with some truth about herself, she gets up and storms off saying  "I'm done!". Also, Heather darling...quit using your "family" as a way of deflecting criticism or trying to hit another woman back after they have said something you didn't like. No one gives a shit about "your family" and if you are soooo protective of your "family" then why the hell are you on this show??? Seems to me if you were so protective of your "family" you wouldn't be on a reality TV show with your kids in it from time to time... exposing their sexuality and other personal stuff about them. Heather is a walking contradiction and a horrible person...she, Emily, Gina and Terry are mean girls and bullies. I hate them all. And yes ...Terry is a mean girl too.

black and white applause GIF

• Love 9
(edited)
On 4/7/2022 at 7:51 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

Why was Gina so offended by Noella not knowing Tatiana's nick name was Tat? Seriously, how is that a problem.  I would have died laughing if I were Noella and just to mess with Gina I would have told her a different nick name that I call her

Tit?

Taint?

Edited by JonnieUniteUs
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

I could have sworn there was another housewives episode in which the women dressed in bear suits to scare the others while on vacation. Maybe it was even THIS franchise?? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Noella is awful in a lot of ways and I’m sure can be exhausting to be around. BUT, screeching that someone who just had an abrupt divorce followed by the death of a parent should “Be happy!! Just be happy!!” and then saying you have “no sympathy” for them is NOT A GOOD LOOK, GINA. 

On 4/6/2022 at 10:49 PM, DeeplyShallow said:

Each woman (with the exception of Shannon) is a horrible, horrible person. They’re all just wretched.

It’s really sad when Shannon is the best person on a show.

(But, I don’t disagree…)  

• Love 12
13 hours ago, ladle said:

I could have sworn there was another housewives episode in which the women dressed in bear suits to scare the others while on vacation. Maybe it was even THIS franchise?? 

Ding, Ding, Ding ! Good memory !

Yep. Carole Radziwill put a bear costume on when RH of NYC went to Montana on a glamping trip some years back (Heather, and that tall blonde were still on the show). It was a goofy unfunny stunt then, as was Shannon's and Emily's unoriginal attempt. Well, I guess its better than arguing and bullying. 

Edited by Bossa Nova
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
On 4/8/2022 at 7:01 AM, MaggieG said:

Heather never said Noella's divorce, son's autism or her dad's death were her karma. She just said her karma is taking care of her. I hope that gets brought up at the reunion. 

I think it was pretty clear that was exactly what Heather meant though; all anyone really hears about from Noella is about her divorce, her dad's death, and her special needs son.  What else about Noella's life could Heather have possibly been talking about? 

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Love 11

Noella expects the kind if love and support you get from family and very close friends. And none of these women even like her. Yes, Shannon enjoys being the advice giver, but she's not trying to make her more than a work acquaintance. 

After Gina's shit happens comment...I see her true unempathetic cuntiness. I don't disagree that Noella is attention seeking exagerator, but that isn't an acceptable response to anyone that's grieving. 

Jen's parroting now drives me nuts (thanks for pointing that out Em). Mirror everything they say and they'll like "you". 

Speaking of original thoughts...the I'm done storm off is as stale as Heather's mausoleum. No razor sharp minds or clever comebacks to be had.

• Love 12
On 4/7/2022 at 7:04 PM, Hedgehog2022 said:

Or fishing or a horseback ride in the mountains?

You can take the girls out of the OC but you can’t take the OC out of the girls.

Please don't equate their abysmal behavior on being from OC.  Not everyone from OC behaves like that.  

• Love 7
10 hours ago, J80134 said:

After Gina's shit happens comment...I see her true unempathetic cuntiness

I don't even watch this franchise anymore but damn if you didn't just describe Gina in 2 words! She's one of the reasons I quit this shit show. 

• Love 5

The phrase “I’m done” should not be uttered unless we won’t see them again. They are never done. 
Gina overreacted about Tatiana or Tot or Taught or whatever she calls her. It was ridiculous. I’m not a big Noella fan but she is going through a lot. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Chatty Cake said:

The phrase “I’m done” should not be uttered unless we won’t see them again. They are never done. 

Yes!! Perfect example is Tamra Waddle-Barney-Judge in Bali screaming to the other HoWives "You will never see me again!" while running barefoot out of the dinner at the beautiful hotel. And damn if that sleazy bitch didn't come back. 

• LOL 13
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Chatty Cake said:

Gina overreacted about Tatiana or Tot or Taught or whatever she calls her. It was ridiculous. I’m not a big Noella fan but she is going through a lot. 

For me it is the "at the end of the day," it grates on my nerves.  

• Love 6
On 4/10/2022 at 7:38 PM, Punky said:

Please don't equate their abysmal behavior on being from OC.  Not everyone from OC behaves like that.  

All I know is what I’ve seen on this show for many years. But glad to hear there are decent people there.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
On 4/10/2022 at 4:38 PM, Punky said:

And most of them are not from OC or even California anyway.  Shannon may be the only one.

• Love 4